Could stacking Sustain Alpha with King’s Blood be too much?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve been running OL’s King’s Blood as a cycled natty T booster for years now with OL Ar1macare Pro (run year round) helping with estrogen management without any problems.
2 cycles ago I decided to add Iconic’s Sustain Alpha to my King’s Blood cycles and both times while the Sustain Alpha seemed to help elevate my T as expected (boosted energy, confidence & libido), when I came off I just felt pretty damn **** for a few weeks after (lethargy and lower libido than usual). Before, when I ran King’s Blood by itself there may have been a small difference in those regards when I came off it but if there was it was very subtle and much less pronounced than the times when I also cycled off Sustain Alpha.

The symptoms feel like my t is suppressed post cycle but I haven’t had bloods done in years so don’t know for sure.
Could the Sustain Alpha be overkill? Can stacking 2 natty test boosters that don’t overlap be overkill? I’m not sure what to make of those anecdotes.
I still have 2 bottles of Sustain Alpha left and I’m not sure if I should use them or sell them.

Been running them 2 months on 2 months off and my base t is in the top 2.5%, maybe top 1%, while my base e is mid-range if that’s any help

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t see it being that bad. Ones more for test and one if more focused on libido.