Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can personally vouch that Jake is a good chemist
Jake and you = explosive stuff!!
Personaly I find Antaeus Labs very inovative. I ordered Titan and Hydra head 6. Will be fun to try

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Jake and you = explosive stuff!!
Personaly I find Antaeus Labs very inovative. I ordered Titan and Hydra head 6. Will be fun to try
Hydra I would see him better in a ReComp / cut ... you say?
I'll try it!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I took it to mean he ordered the Antaeus product?
I thought the same- but wasn't 100% sure. going with the AL - seriously wish they had a BF code- absolutely nothing from AL this year at all-

very disappointing

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
cyber monday AL? I know you ran a good deal last yr and I made a large order...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First of all, thanks for the support. It's truly appreciated, and I would really like to hear how the product works out for you, so I'd be much obliged if you would take the time to share your honest feedback.

With that out of the way, a couple of comments on dosing:

-That it was effective at a .5g HED does not imply that it would be ineffective at a lower dose. A dose-response curve has simply not been established. Figures 8 & 9 from the study you referenced represent experiments done at a lower dose (approx 150-200mg HED), via IP injection, and the results attained at that lower dose were very encouraging.

-The tomatidine-shilajit complex is practically an order of magnitude more water-soluble than plain tomatidine. It is very likely that this translates to much better bioavaiability and potency. I wouldn't be surprised at all if bioavailability gains are significantly greater than 5x.

...PMID 23302635 may be worth looking at. (I still can't post links.) Diosgenin is, like tomatidine, essentially insoluble in water -- and the two molecules are also similar in terms of structure and molecular weight. We've also noticed similarities in absolute solubility between shilajit complexes and cyclodextrin complexes. With all that said, diosgenin-beta-cyclodextrin displayed nearly 10x better oral bioavailablity than plain diosgenin.

We've tested this ingredient at various dose levels -- though admittedly not ultra rigorously -- and the 100mg/day dose was the sweet spot. But I don't attach too much weight to that. At this point, I simply look forward to seeing feedback from customers.

Thanks again!
Thank you very much..

I have high hopes and am just a few days in. I have a great interest in non-hormonal anabolics, given the younger crowd can use them without any hormonal shutdown, sides etc.. As for me (I'll be 47 in January), even modest improvements would be most welcome. I also received your Hydra Head Six. The novel ascorbic acid derivative is quite interesting and innovative.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much..

I have high hopes and am just a few days in. I have a great interest in non-hormonal anabolics, given the younger crowd can use them without any hormonal shutdown, sides etc.. As for me (I'll be 47 in January), even modest improvements would be most welcome. I also received your Hydra Head Six. The novel ascorbic acid derivative is quite interesting and innovative.
Not to mention complexing UA to Cyclodextrin

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In for info and to see how everyone responds

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
As soon as I get into a surplus again I have to get my hands on this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Getting 3 bottles Titan and HH3 soon :)
not me...they need to run an introductory sale on a product this untried in the general population!!!

sorry Danes...but that price is too steep, a lot of tried and true products I would rather spend my money on!!!

with that said, I wish you the best of luck and hope the gains come quick and hard!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not me...they need to run an introductory sale on a product this untried in the general population!!!

sorry Danes...but that price is too steep, a lot of tried and true products I would rather spend my money on!!!

with that said, I wish you the best of luck and hope the gains come quick and hard!!!
I do understand you totaly :) in many cases it is best to stick with supplements that really worked for you. On other hand, it is good to test some inovative and new stuff. Personaly, I find it very exciting trying new anabolics and I like the idea behind HH3 And Tomatidine . I will be honest with my run :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do understand you totaly :) in many cases it is best to stick with supplements that really worked for you. On other hand, it is good to test some inovative and new stuff. Personaly, I find it very exciting trying new anabolics and I like the idea behind HH3 And Tomatidine . I will be honest with my run :)
yes, but new products are usually priced lower for intro sales...I am more than a little disappointed that even for black Friday and cyber Monday there are no deals on this product-geez!!!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting 3 bottles Titan and HH3 soon :)
Danes spending the big $$$. HH6 has been great for reducing recovery time. I'm about a week into TITAN, nothing noteworthy yet, but I wouldn't expect anything mind-blowing a week in anyway.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes, but new products are usually priced lower for intro sales...I am more than a little disappointed that even for black Friday and cyber Monday there are no deals on this product-geez!!!
Some ingredients are more expencive than others. Titan as an example is not easy to "make"(the complexing two ingredients together). I hope you can try HH3 and Titan one day. If I like it, I will personaly send you some !

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes spending the big $$$. HH6 has been great for reducing recovery time. I'm about a week into TITAN, nothing noteworthy yet, but I wouldn't expect anything mind-blowing a week in anyway.
Let us know how it goes :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some ingredients are more expencive than others. Titan as an example is not easy to "make"(the complexing two ingredients together). I hope you can try HH3 and Titan one day. If I like it, I will personaly send you some !
lol...you have to spend money to make money...running a sale would be the best advertising a company could spend money on---providing the product delivers significant results!!!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let us know how it goes :)
Will do. I know a lot of people are hesitant to drop almost $70 bucks on TITAN, but AL is the first to bring Tomatidine to the retail market at such a high purity level with enhanced bioavailability. The studies on Tomatidine and anabolism are promising. Jake seems like a clever chemist, and AL has some of the more innovative products in the supp market along with Evomuse and OL so to me it's worth trying.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...you have to spend money to make money...running a sale would be the best advertising a company could spend money on---providing the product delivers significant results!!!
I will ask Jake about sale :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do. I know a lot of people are hesitant to drop almost $70 bucks on TITAN, but AL is the first to bring Tomatidine to the retail market at such a high purity level with enhanced bioavailability. The studies on Tomatidine and anabolism are promising. Jake seems like a clever chemist, and AL has some of the more innovative products in the supp market along with Evomuse and OL so to me it's worth trying.
I really find Antaeus Labs to be VERY innovative and honestly, I have been waiting some years to try tomatidine. I thought It would never happen. And now, I can try it and it is complexed with one of the best drug/ingredient absorption/bioavailability enhancers such as Shilajit/fulvic acid. Jake is an amazing chemist and one of few here with MASSIVE knowledge

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will ask Jake about sale :)
there is a ton of competition for my bucks right now with all these great sales going on...hopefully jake is a better chemist than businessman, lol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles on the way. Probably won't be running it for another 6 weeks or so though

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

I agree, BAIBA was a bust.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I got a pm from jake explaining this situation and it made complete sense and from a business point of view. not from a greedy point of view- lol

but out of all the AL supplements I have used in the past, the only one that fell short was Baiba- I didn't use it personally although I wanted to, but the logs and dosing info just seemed very confusing. Dose was to low and diet was to high or vice versa or the product wasn't used long enough.

regardless, 1 out of several dozen that fell short in the publics eye (even that is 50/50 because some swear by it) isn't too bad.

I agree with thebigt about dropping almost 70 for an unknown supplement but with AL past history, their reputation speaks for themselves. I hope this is a killer and becomes a giant hit with those who use it. unfortunately that means Danes will be laughing all the way to gainzville while thebigt and I are standing in line waiting for the gain train to pick us up! lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
but out of all the AL supplements I have used in the past, the only one that fell short was Baiba- I didn't use it personally although I wanted to, but the logs and dosing info just seemed very confusing. Dose was to low and diet was to high or vice versa or the product wasn't used long enough.

regardless, 1 out of several dozen that fell short in the publics eye (even that is 50/50 because some swear by it) isn't too bad.
As far as my run went, I used the HED from the Mouse Study that was pimped, for 8 weeks. Even as far as that study goes, even *it* didn't show fat loss, it was more fat gain prevention. Then there was the pimping of the Framingham Heart Study - yet when you read it, they actually didn't give supplemental BAIBA powder to anyone - they just looked at naturally occurring levels and correlated to general health (I'd have to go back and read it to see if "fat" was even a parameter they looked at). Bottom line is that there was ZERO data on fat (or any) humans swallowing BAIBA powder and losing more fat when compared to placebo eating the same diet and training the same.

I agree that they can't all be home runs, and that we wouldn't have supplements if we waited for at least 3 Trials to show benefit - but BAIBA made my already critical purchasing requirements, even tighter.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a pm from jake explaining this situation and it made complete sense and from a business point of view. not from a greedy point of view- lol

I agree with thebigt about dropping almost 70 for an unknown supplement but with AL past history, their reputation speaks for themselves. I hope this is a killer and becomes a giant hit with those who use it. unfortunately that means Danes will be laughing all the way to gainzville while thebigt and I are standing in line waiting for the gain train to pick us up! lol
I am excited to try it :)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE: I am about 3 weeks in and, honestly not much beyond what the Shilajit has given me. I have a lot of experience with the latter, going back to Russian Moomiyo from Atletika. I've been tracking measurements, strength increases, total tonnage, recovery time, waking morning heart rate and other objective diagnostics. I still hold out some hope that a higher mg dosed product would work though, and going to stick this out for the remaining week. H
aving said that, I'd love to see other testers experience? Has been unusually quiet..

HOWEVER: I was also sent a bottle of Hydra Head 6 (thank you very much). The more I read/research this product, the more I'm encouraged it'll be the better of the two. In particular the ascorbic acid 2 phosphate has piqued my interest. In fact, I found evidence it may be effective in the treatment of DHT induced balding*. There's also evidence it increases IGF-1 expression, Nitric Oxide and a whole lot more.

I will say this: HH6 sure is innovative. Such a refreshing change, vs what we're seeing from other companies (a bunch of re-hashed hash, IMO)

* https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20701628

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE: I am about 3 weeks in and, honestly not much beyond what the Shilajit has given me. I have a lot of experience with the latter, going back to Russian Moomiyo from Atletika. I've been tracking measurements, strength increases, total tonnage, recovery time, waking morning heart rate and other objective diagnostics. I still hold out some hope that a higher mg dosed product would work though, and going to stick this out for the remaining week. H
aving said that, I'd love to see other testers experience? Has been unusually quiet..

HOWEVER: I was also sent a bottle of Hydra Head 6 (thank you very much). The more I read/research this product, the more I'm encouraged it'll be the better of the two. In particular the ascorbic acid 2 phosphate has piqued my interest. In fact, I found evidence it may be effective in the treatment of DHT induced balding*. There's also evidence it increases IGF-1 expression, Nitric Oxide and a whole lot more.

I will say this: HH6 sure is innovative. Such a refreshing change, vs what we're seeing from other companies (a bunch of re-hashed hash, IMO)

* https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20701628
You're one of the few people I trust to give honest feedback. Please report back here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am getting Titan and HH6 (3 months for both) and will be fun to try them out
next time have them sent fed ex, lol!!! I hope you get them soon!!!

I really feel that AL has missed the boat on this....releasing a new product this time of the year and not offering any 'deals' on the product or doing any promo's is not smart business, imo!!!!

there is A LOT of competition for supplement buyers bucks with all of the sales going on---new years is coming up, often the biggest sales of the year!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
next time have them sent fed ex, lol!!! I hope you get them soon!!!

I really feel that AL has missed the boat on this....releasing a new product this time of the year and not offering any 'deals' on the product or doing any promo's is not smart business, imo!!!!

there is A LOT of competition for supplement buyers bucks with all of the sales going on---new years is coming up, often the biggest sales of the year!!!!
Haha FEDEX is Mafia!

I really would like you to try it. You would be perfect for this kind of product :)

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested to see this novel tomato extraction method that Antaeus has come up with that delivers literally 100% tomatidine extracted from tomatoes.

I'd also be interested to know if they're licensing this from the patent holder who has an extremely comprehensive patent claim portfolio on tomatidine and to my knowledge hasn't even brought the ingredient to the wholesale market yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha FEDEX is Mafia!

I really would like you to try it. You would be perfect for this kind of product :)
what are your results?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested to see this novel tomato extraction method that Antaeus has come up with that delivers literally 100% tomatidine extracted from tomatoes.

I'd also be interested to know if they're licensing this from the patent holder who has an extremely comprehensive patent claim portfolio on tomatidine and to my knowledge hasn't even brought the ingredient to the wholesale market yet.
I don't think a natural ingredient can be patented but the extraction process perhaps can? JakeAntaeus would know better than I.

Is it suppose to be better that PA?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Tomatidine is a steroidal alkaloid found in skins and leaves of tomatoes which can :

-Increase skeletal muscle mTORC1 signaling
-Reduce skeletal muscle atrophy
-Enhanced recovery
-Stimulate skeletal muscle hypertrophy, and
increase strength and exercise capacity

http://ergo-log.com/tomatidine-the-anabolic-in-tomatoes.html

I have personaly been very interested to try Tomatidine/GTE in many years now and Antaeus Labs released Titan which contain Tomatidine.
Im pretty sure novex bioteck or something like that came out with this like 10 years ago and it did nothing.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think a natural ingredient can be patented but the extraction process perhaps can? JakeAntaeus would know better than I.
Pretty sure you are correct. Extraction process is patentable but natural ingredients are not