Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice :D
H-Drol treated me nice too along with the Fura I had :yumyum:

I think rochabp did run Turinabol LV for 8 weeks if I'm not mistaking :think:
Ya I ran my Turinabol LV with a fura clone(probably not dosed like I needed to be honest). I would say it was one of my more successful cycles.

What's going on for you, today, dude? Hope it's been a productive one. I started back school today....uggghhhh! Teaching 9th graders is not what I want to do. Haha. For the past 8 years, I've taught 11th and 12th graders. I felt like I was in an alternate universe, today.
I ended up taking the day off. My back and sides were beat to hell. Felt the delayed effect from my back workout on Monday plus we did side bend which I havent done since Idk when.

Haha you just reminded me of a story my friend told me(the bodybuilder who went to college in your area). Talked about a teacher who threw a desk during class... he didnt get in trouble lol.

Yesterday was my sister's birthday. Plus we got our new phones(Driod 3). My washer broke so had to go to my sister's to do wash. Then ended up going to an mediterranean restaurant with her and had some lamb. Was pretty good but I had been fasting for about 17 hours so lol. Debating if I want to go to dinner with her and her friends on Friday for her birthday. Then they are going out drinking for sure. Already went to dinner with her for her birthday with the parents. Plus I plan on putting a hurting on my liver soon enough lol.

The Trenazone/H-Drol combo will be perfect for your goals of maximizing strength and power while minimizing bodyweight gain.

You can definitely run that one 8 weeks since the trenazone is non-methylated and the H-Drol is rather mild in regards to liver-toxicity.

ENJOY!!!
Ya that is my logic behind it. Just good to have others to brainstorm with. Thanks for helping me come up with a plan of attack TG. I have enough of both for 8 weeks of fun.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had pretty good shoulder workout the other day. They felt like boulders. Nothing all that special though. Did power clean 230.

Back was today. Here is a preview of what happened.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Had pretty good shoulder workout the other day. They felt like boulders. Nothing all that special though. Did power clean 230.

Oh snap!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Preeeetttyy :)

~Rosie~

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, the clamps are always better than those spring clips.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Still....5 reps is freakin sick, man. Good job!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, the clamps are always better than those spring clips.
Ya he has some heavy duty clamps. Whenever I do rack pulls again I will use them.

Still....5 reps is freakin sick, man. Good job!
Thanks man. Feels good to have that much weight in my hands.

Today was chest.
Couldnt quite get 315 for 2 on bench.
Incline DBs felt good to do for the 1st time in a long while.
Incline pec deck extra squeeze
Pec deck with exaggeration on the stretch
Then some abs and seated DB cleans for the rotator cuff.

Also added a bottle of Transderm(Dermacrine but with the Forma Stanzol carrier and a 60 day supply per bottle) to my stash.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also added a bottle of Transderm(Dermacrine but with the Forma Stanzol carrier and a 60 day supply per bottle) to my stash.
And the monster stash keeps growin'.........

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
DB cleans for the rotator cuff?? How many sets and what weight? I have been having trouble with mine lately.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I can see the bar bending :D Niiiiiiiiiiice :thumbsup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the monster stash keeps growin'.........
It will get bigger again before too long.

DB cleans for the rotator cuff?? How many sets and what weight? I have been having trouble with mine lately.
I do mine seated at the end of a bench. Used 10 pounds for 3 sets of 10. Shouldnt be too hard.

I can see the bar bending :D Niiiiiiiiiiice :thumbsup:
Haha it is a prebent bar which is why we used it.

Did arms the other day and they took a beating. Supposed to wake up and go run in a few hours. Will let you know how that goes. Plus have shoulders today.

Oh ya this game called BulletStorm is the shit.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
So, did you make your run today? Hope you had a good workout, too!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, did you make your run today? Hope you had a good workout, too!
Well it was a lot more walking then running lol. Being 240 making cardio even less fun. Today proved I am in need of some new shoes bad. My feet and ankles were killing me. Plus my feet just about go through these shoes lol. Ended up doing a total of 4 miles. Plan on doing something similar to this on Tues and Thurs each week.

Ended up not going to workout today. Didnt sleep worth a crap last night. By the time my day was done I passed out. Tomorrow is a planned cardio day so I will just do shoulders tomorrow. Not ideal but it is what it is.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Well it was a lot more walking then running lol. Being 240 making cardio even less fun. Today proved I am in need of some new shoes bad. My feet and ankles were killing me. Plus my feet just about go through these shoes lol. Ended up doing a total of 4 miles. Plan on doing something similar to this on Tues and Thurs each week.

Ended up not going to workout today. Didnt sleep worth a crap last night. By the time my day was done I passed out. Tomorrow is a planned cardio day so I will just do shoulders tomorrow. Not ideal but it is what it is.
I hear ya. I'm not looking forward to starting up my cardio again in a few weeks. Hope you have a better day today. Good luck with the workout. What kind of shoes are you looking to get?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of nike normally, for cardio. working the rotator muscles has been helping my Delts.

I did quads this morning. the leg press was always being used so squats, and walking lunges with leg ext. to finish. not much but tomorrow will be chest biceps and calf. yall keep it up.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it was a lot more walking then running lol. Being 240 making cardio even less fun.
I know the feeling bruther. Bulking up to 216-220 myself without doing much cardio for the last 6 weeks makes me feel winded when walking up the stairs for five floors :( I feel like I am out of shape :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya. I'm not looking forward to starting up my cardio again in a few weeks. Hope you have a better day today. Good luck with the workout. What kind of shoes are you looking to get?
As much as I hate cardio I need to do it. Good luck when you start back up and thanks. Had a pretty good workout today I guess. It was back and my hands took a beating. Im thinking about trying these : http://bigbackgrips.com/

I got a pair yesterday and will post a pic of them later.

I am a big fan of nike normally, for cardio. working the rotator muscles has been helping my Delts.

I did quads this morning. the leg press was always being used so squats, and walking lunges with leg ext. to finish. not much but tomorrow will be chest biceps and calf. yall keep it up.
I went with Reebok. Had a friend suggest a pair.

I know the feeling bruther. Bulking up to 216-220 myself without doing much cardio for the last 6 weeks makes me feel winded when walking up the stairs for five floors :( I feel like I am out of shape :D
Why are you walking up 5 floors? 1 set of stairs at home is enough for me lol. Especially after a good leg workout.

I will post up a final review tomorrow.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe that you guys take time off from cardio. I do mine year-round. No slacking.....
It has more to do with wanting to be healthy than just trying to stay lean. I can dial my calories down and stay lean but I need cardio for my heart and lungs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe that you guys take time off from cardio. I do mine year-round. No slacking.....
It has more to do with wanting to be healthy than just trying to stay lean. I can dial my calories down and stay lean but I need cardio for my heart and lungs.
I just plain hate cardio lol. Im getting back into it no doubt about it. Plan is Tuesday and Thursday with Melissa in the morning. If I can force myself to do it Sunday also. Running with a former college swimmer is something.

Also was beat tired from the back workout and feast I had. Got 615 on deadlifts. Wasnt exactly pretty and easy plus I feel like I might have pulled something in my neck.

Be on the look out for another log soon. Will be in a week or 2. Hopefully it will be worthy of an audience.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be on the look out for another log soon. Will be in a week or 2. Hopefully it will be worthy of an audience.
I will be in attendance.......you can count on that.
Any hints as to what you might be running for said log?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just plain hate cardio lol. Im getting back into it no doubt about it. Plan is Tuesday and Thursday with Melissa in the morning. If I can force myself to do it Sunday also. Running with a former college swimmer is something.

Also was beat tired from the back workout and feast I had. Got 615 on deadlifts. Wasnt exactly pretty and easy plus I feel like I might have pulled something in my neck.

You're logvicious bro!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
well, I am on vacation so cardio is hard to fit in between time with family. I did a lot of it on deployment. almost daily. I will start up again tonight. I got my daughters the ZIGTECH reeboks. They love them. I also am a big fan of New Balance. They are also made in america. Keep it up. I trained DELTS TRAPS, and calves. Pumped and VASCULAR. I am using Test Drive rightnow. I have never tried it. Its working ok. well Kill them weights. See yall.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be in attendance.......you can count on that.
Any hints as to what you might be running for said log?
Glad to know I will have you at my side in battle brother!

You're logvicious bro!
Haha as Unreal said before "it seems like you are always running a log" lol.

Is it what I think it is :D
Pretty sure we discussed it. Right now the dosing is being dialed in though.

well, I am on vacation so cardio is hard to fit in between time with family. I did a lot of it on deployment. almost daily. I will start up again tonight. I got my daughters the ZIGTECH reeboks. They love them. I also am a big fan of New Balance. They are also made in america. Keep it up. I trained DELTS TRAPS, and calves. Pumped and VASCULAR. I am using Test Drive rightnow. I have never tried it. Its working ok. well Kill them weights. See yall.
Well spending time with the family is always good. The first cardio session back is always the worst one.
Interested to hear what you think of the Test Drive been considering it for quite some time but I already have so much.

I might start the new log up tonight(with pics of what I will be using). Read through my most success log(1 year ago exactly) and it just got me pumped. Want to have another epic one like that. Should have a BUNCH of people in it. Will be doing a lot of inviting plus new people always seem to join in. I want to thank the few new people who came along for the ride this time. If you liked this log wait till you see the next one.

Also I know I said I was going to get my review up last night but my internet went haywire on me. Hopefully it is good to go tonight.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Glad to know I will have you at my side in battle brother!Haha as Unreal said before "it seems like you are always running a log" lol.Pretty sure we discussed it. Right now the dosing is being dialed in though.Well spending time with the family is always good. The first cardio session back is always the worst one.Interested to hear what you think of the Test Drive been considering it for quite some time but I already have so much.I might start the new log up tonight(with pics of what I will be using). Read through my most success log(1 year ago exactly) and it just got me pumped. Want to have another epic one like that. Should have a BUNCH of people in it. Will be doing a lot of inviting plus new people always seem to join in. I want to thank the few new people who came along for the ride this time. If you liked this log wait till you see the next one.Also I know I said I was going to get my review up last night but my internet went haywire on me. Hopefully it is good to go tonight.
YEah I have got to have a better log next time too. it was hard to be online enough when I haven't seen the family in so long. About to go hit cardio. Just ate beef partties potato and corn. Trying to bulk now. I will just do some HIT cardio for a bit.. It seems to work for me and my schedule for now. I also like 20 to 30 minutes after training cardio too. Test drier is affective. I am gaining some mass and have good intensity in the gym now. Its been a week on it now. My weight is stable around 230 give or take a few. I expect a few to 5 more pounds. I will keep ya posted bro.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I'll be checking in on the new log too, man. Hope you make some amazing gains!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my internet is being a little b1tch again. Will try to posy my review and new thread later. This is much better than a laptop. My 1st post on AM from my phone.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
So my internet is being a little b1tch again. Will try to posy my review and new thread later. This is much better than a laptop. My 1st post on AM from my phone.
What phone did you get?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I'll be checking in on the new log too, man. Hope you make some amazing gains!
Thanks man. Me too. I cant wait to move to Fort worth where I will be stationed for 3 years so I can train at Metroflex.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. Me too. I cant wait to move to Fort worth where I will be stationed for 3 years so I can train at Metroflex.
I was just in Fort Worth. Are you going to be at the Joint Reserve Base?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the Droid 3 which is nice but I don't plan on doing a final review or starting a new thread on. Internet is being a POS again. Might be able to get the review and new thread up tonight.

My new shoes the orange ones. Did 4 miles of cardio in them today. Felt much better than last time but lots of room for improvement.

Just got home from doing legs. Squats went ok I guess. Used the squat rack I hate. Got 410 for 3 solid reps. Then tried 460 with knee wraps. Just didnt feel right. Got 8 reps on leg press with 1000 pounds or so. Then close stance squats. Finished with seated leg curls. Will do calves and abs tomorrow ankles felt a bit weak after running so much. Might do a bit of cardio too.

Attachments

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Bro. I will be at the NOSC. See you at the gym huh?
I moved to VA, but used to live in Keller. I went to LA Fitness because it was close to my house.

Enjoy the area, Fort Worth is really nice, I may be moving back. I never made it to MetroFlex though.

Thanks for serving!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I moved to VA, but used to live in Keller. I went to LA Fitness because it was close to my house.Enjoy the area, Fort Worth is really nice, I may be moving back. I never made it to MetroFlex though.Thanks for serving!
thanks bro. Take care.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Mad jealous, bro. I would love to train at Metroflex!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I got the Droid 3 which is nice but I don't plan on doing a final review or starting a new thread on. Internet is being a POS again. Might be able to get the review and new thread up tonight.

My new shoes the orange ones. Did 4 miles of cardio in them today. Felt much better than last time but lots of room for improvement.

Just got home from doing legs. Squats went ok I guess. Used the squat rack I hate. Got 410 for 3 solid reps. Then tried 460 with knee wraps. Just didnt feel right. Got 8 reps on leg press with 1000 pounds or so. Then close stance squats. Finished with seated leg curls. Will do calves and abs tomorrow ankles felt a bit weak after running so much. Might do a bit of cardio too.
I've got the Droid X (picked it up the day it came out last summer. Now, it's like a dinosaur in the world of smartphones), and I still absolutely love it. The only thing I don't like is the camera, but there are some nice apps for that.

Looking forward to the review when it finally gets up. I know technology can be frustrating when it's not working right, so I feel your pain with the computer issues.

Great workout! I wish I could get 3 reps with 410....I'll get there eventually.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review:

I guess I will go through each product and give my opinion of each as best I can. Then my overall opinion of the stack as a whole.

Lit Up: This was really the big find from this whole stack. I liked the cherry flavor but the peach tea is even better. The fact there isnt harsh dyes is even better. Great preworkout with good clean focus and a test boost. Highly suggest trying this out if you havent.

Free Test: I definitely saw the boost in libido people talked about. It got stupid high. As far as strength 4 caps was ok, but I felt it shined most when I dosed 6 caps. Then again I am not small. Id say this had the most help on my muscle building. It is a good product but would like to see more pills per bottle. Good if you have the money though. Seems to be more than the ingredient profile lets on.

HGHup: I have used this before and loved it then and loved it this time. Big fan of the profile. Very versitile and can be used a number of ways. This stacks really well with the Free Test. I think that stack alone would be great.

Neovar: Big fan of NR. This isnt the most complete one on the market but has great value. Really well priced and covers your creatine also. At the very least Id say this would be great post workout with another NR at a lower dose.

RPM: I honestly didnt use this too much. Definitely wasnt overly stimming. Might have been able to get away without it simply because my stack was already so large. I heard a lot of good reviews on it but I personally just didnt see it. Maybe I dont respond as well as others.

Drive: I think this would have helped me more if I would have done more cardio. But I feel like it did help with muscular endurance. I want to say this was the cause of my stomach issue but I cant be for sure.

Overall Im fairly impressed with the stack. Wasnt mind blowing like a DS or PH cycle but that is expecting too much in my opinion. I did gain quite a bit of weight but it was more fat than I would like. Strength definitely wasnt proportional. I do feel like it helped with some muscular definition that I leaned out a bit in my upper body.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final review:

I guess I will go through each product and give my opinion of each as best I can. Then my overall opinion of the stack as a whole.

Lit Up: This was really the big find from this whole stack. I liked the cherry flavor but the peach tea is even better. The fact there isnt harsh dyes is even better. Great preworkout with good clean focus and a test boost. Highly suggest trying this out if you havent.

Free Test: I definitely saw the boost in libido people talked about. It got stupid high. As far as strength 4 caps was ok, but I felt it shined most when I dosed 6 caps. Then again I am not small. Id say this had the most help on my muscle building. It is a good product but would like to see more pills per bottle. Good if you have the money though. Seems to be more than the ingredient profile lets on.

HGHup: I have used this before and loved it then and loved it this time. Big fan of the profile. Very versitile and can be used a number of ways. This stacks really well with the Free Test. I think that stack alone would be great.

Neovar: Big fan of NR. This isnt the most complete one on the market but has great value. Really well priced and covers your creatine also. At the very least Id say this would be great post workout with another NR at a lower dose.

RPM: I honestly didnt use this too much. Definitely wasnt overly stimming. Might have been able to get away without it simply because my stack was already so large. I heard a lot of good reviews on it but I personally just didnt see it. Maybe I dont respond as well as others.

Drive: I think this would have helped me more if I would have done more cardio. But I feel like it did help with muscular endurance. I want to say this was the cause of my stomach issue but I cant be for sure.

Overall Im fairly impressed with the stack. Wasnt mind blowing like a DS or PH cycle but that is expecting too much in my opinion. I did gain quite a bit of weight but it was more fat than I would like. Strength definitely wasnt proportional. I do feel like it helped with some muscular definition that I leaned out a bit in my upper body.
Thanks for keeping your log and giving a comprehensive review :)

Agreed on FREE TEST - a great natural Testosterone booster.

NeoVar Recomped is a CREATINE product - so not sure what you mean by it's not the "most complete one on the market", since the creatine in it covers one's daily requirements. The nutrient repartitioning effects are additional to it being a creatine product.

RPM is NOT a product you are going to get an overly stimmed effect from, no matter who you are - its effects are more smooth and focused.

Drive definitely makes a difference re endurance.

Re stomach issues, likely the Forslean/Forskolin in the products you were using.

Trying to compare natural products and/or stacks to a hormonal cycle is not a fair comparison.

Once again, thanks for your honest thoughts and feedback.

~Rosie~

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for keeping your log and giving a comprehensive review :)

Agreed on FREE TEST - a great natural Testosterone booster.

NeoVar Recomped is a CREATINE product - so not sure what you mean by it's not the "most complete one on the market", since the creatine in it covers one's daily requirements. The nutrient repartitioning effects are additional to it being a creatine product.

RPM is NOT a product you are going to get an overly stimmed effect from, no matter who you are - its effects are more smooth and focused.

Drive definitely makes a difference re endurance.

Re stomach issues, likely the Forslean/Forskolin in the products you were using.

Trying to compare natural products and/or stacks to a hormonal cycle is not a fair comparison.

Once again, thanks for your honest thoughts and feedback.

~Rosie~
Ok I thought Neovar was a nutrient repartitioner with creatine as an addition not the other way. Makes more sense now.

That was my guess as far as the stomach issues go.

I agree it isnt far. Just warning people ahead of time if that is what they are expecting. App Nut does make the comparison in the write up.

Review is on the 1st page and previous page.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mad jealous, bro. I would love to train at Metroflex!
I'd scare the living shit outta those little weaklings up in there!!! LMAO

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established