Toco-8 and hair growth

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Believe me, I want to!

I just need to find a place that will ship it to me first. Stupid Canada and their overly stringent supplement laws.
Have you contacted our customer support? I believe Toco-8 will ship to Canada...?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tsaati

tsaati

Awards
I'm about to order some toco 8, gonna give it a try for a couple months ! Any coupons from the reps!?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I can't believe I haven't heard of this product in my years of battling MPB brought about by AAS use.

Sadly, it doesn't appear that there is a Canadian supplier, and shipping kills the deal. Does anyone know of a place to order in Canada, where shipping doesn't equal the cost of the item itself?

Thank you very kindly in advance.
We dos ship Toco to Canada bud and with the discount it shouldn't be too bad.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checkout a free webinar on research updates with tocotrienils (specifically related to Toco-8 and Tocomin)http://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/webinars/2012/06/research-updates-on-neuroprotection-properties.aspx Here is a quick synopsis--Professor Dr. Chandan Sen of OSU Medical Center (USA) and Professor Dr. KH Yuen, of USM Pharmaceutical Science (Malaysia), both renowned experts in tocotrienol research, will be sharing their insights which cover the science and research data on Tocomin SupraBio® in NeuronProtection, Liver Health, Tissue Distribution and Pharmacokinetic of Tocotrienols in human.

Orion17

Orion17

Awards
Checkout a free webinar on research updates with tocotrienils (specifically related to Toco-8 and Tocomin)Here is a quick synopsis--Professor Dr. Chandan Sen of OSU Medical Center (USA) and Professor Dr. KH Yuen, of USM Pharmaceutical Science (Malaysia), both renowned experts in tocotrienol research, will be sharing their insights which cover the science and research data on Tocomin SupraBio® in NeuronProtection, Liver Health, Tissue Distribution and Pharmacokinetic of Tocotrienols in human.
Thanks for the link... very informative. But, isn't Toco-8 a different form of tocomin that that which is discussed in the webinar? All the research that I have read speaks only to the SupraBio form. Do you know of any studies that talk about the absorption and/or benefits of the tocomin powdered form that is used in TOCO-8 vs. the "SupraBio System"? Specifically, I would love to see the research that demonstrates that the powdered form delivers the same amount of tocotrienols as the form used in the study which showed evidence of Tocomin fighting alopecia.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the link... very informative. But, isn't Toco-8 a different form of tocomin that that which is discussed in the webinar? All the research that I have read speaks only to the SupraBio form. Do you know of any studies that talk about the absorption and/or benefits of the tocomin powdered form that is used in TOCO-8 vs. the "SupraBio System"? Specifically, I would love to see the research that demonstrates that the powdered form delivers the same amount of tocotrienols as the form used in the study which showed evidence of Tocomin fighting alopecia.
It's the exact same we source from them and use Tocomin in our Toco-8 product the soft-gel versus powdered form we use I can't say is more effective or not. Regardless the oral bioavailability in our product is high thus the findings are conducive to Toco-8.

Orion17

Orion17

Awards
It's the exact same we source from them and use Tocomin in our Toco-8 product the soft-gel versus powdered form we use I can't say is more effective or not. Regardless the oral bioavailability in our product is high thus the findings are conducive to Toco-8.
If you check out Carotech's website, you can see the differences discussed.
Thanks for the heads up; I had checked Carotech's website but I didn't see the bioavailability comparison. I will check again. And, don't get me wrong - I think PP Toco-8 is awesome!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up; I had checked Carotech's website but I didn't see the bioavailability comparison. I will check again. And, don't get me wrong - I think PP Toco-8 is awesome!
Oh, I thought they had one, i havent been over there in awhile.

tarheel12

Awards
I'd like to order some Toco-8. Any coupon codes would be appreciated.

n87

Awards
  • Established
I am running low, could you PM me the code too please.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up Ryan or hts
Many products are offered at a discount just PM us oh and if you are interested in AndroMass let one of us know currently running a 30% off box less sale on it!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many products are offered at a discount just PM us oh and if you are interested in AndroMass let one of us know currently running a 30% off box less sale on it!
30% off plus discount? lol

domore

Awards
I know this is a PP Toco-8 thread. However, what is the difference between Toco-8 and Jarrow Formulas Toco-Sorb?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is a PP Toco-8 thread. However, what is the difference between Toco-8 and Jarrow Formulas Toco-Sorb?
I forget the profile for the Jarrow formula but we have had this discussion before...could you post the ingredients

domore

Awards
^^^Just had the supp facts copied and almost pasted haha

So, it seems as if Jarrow's is prop blended and you can actually see what tocopherols are in Toco-8.

domore

Awards
All of our supplements are non-prop blend. One of the things I love about PP.
This is how the supp industry should be. Yes, it opens up the ability to have copy cat formulas. However, the consumer definitely benefits.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is how the supp industry should be. Yes, it opens up the ability to have copy cat formulas. However, the consumer definitely benefits.
Although many of our products are expensive, most are actually priced better than the competition in terms of cost/actives. We just like to use alot of actives in our products :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although many of our products are expensive, most are actually priced better than the competition in terms of cost/actives. We just like to use alot of actives in our products :)
^^^This is true, we offer branded supplements meaning we have the highest quality ingredients possible and offer it at the lowest price per serving you will find not to mention we offer discounts on just about everything

Sevens

Sevens

Awards
Everywhere I have looked TOCO-8 is out of stock and right when I am fully prepared to get some LOL this is my luck. Do you know when it will be back in stock?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Everywhere I have looked TOCO-8 is out of stock and right when I am fully prepared to get some LOL this is my luck. Do you know when it will be back in stock?
I'm looking to get some, but saw PP was out of stock as well. Any ETA on Toco-8 restock?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i didnt see an answer at the beginning, so i figured id ask, i apologize if this has already been asked.

will it cause an increase in body hair growth?

being so tall, ive never had any reason to notice, but my friend pointed out the other day that i have a 'bald' spot on the top of my head. when i was getting a haircut, i asked the guy, and he said it was really a 'thinning' spot. well, thinning, balding, either way, i dont want it.

for some unknown reason, ive been noticing more hair growth in odd places, like my shoulders, which is a pain to take care of. can toco-8 stimulate hair growth on my head, without it stimulating body hair growth?

also, are there any negative sides or interactions? i take lexapro 10mg and have borderline high BP.

thanks!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didnt see an answer at the beginning, so i figured id ask, i apologize if this has already been asked.

will it cause an increase in body hair growth?

being so tall, ive never had any reason to notice, but my friend pointed out the other day that i have a 'bald' spot on the top of my head. when i was getting a haircut, i asked the guy, and he said it was really a 'thinning' spot. well, thinning, balding, either way, i dont want it.

for some unknown reason, ive been noticing more hair growth in odd places, like my shoulders, which is a pain to take care of. can toco-8 stimulate hair growth on my head, without it stimulating body hair growth?

also, are there any negative sides or interactions? i take lexapro 10mg and have borderline high BP.

thanks!
Honestly I'm not sure if it affects body hair, I am inclined to say no but am not versed enough on the subject.

As far as sides, Toco-8 is a general health supplement in fact I suggest everyone take it for this reason...there are no negative sides

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I'm not sure if it affects body hair, I am inclined to say no but am not versed enough on the subject.

As far as sides, Toco-8 is a general health supplement in fact I suggest everyone take it for this reason...there are no negative sides
It would be individualistic. Remember how Noa used to talk about how thick his beard grew in when he was using Toco?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh, ya I do remember that, well body hair can be removed:)
Not mine. Its so thick my razors break when I try to shave it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still offering 25% off on Toco-8 guys one of the best supplements available IMO and many agree

Sevens

Sevens

Awards
Still offering 25% off on Toco-8 guys one of the best supplements available IMO and many agree
Woo Hoo I used it and got two of them. Didn't realize you guys were my neighbors to the South! :) Been mixing it with my Alphamine! :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woo Hoo I used it and got two of them. Didn't realize you guys were my neighbors to the South! :) Been mixing it with my Alphamine! :D
Nice! Interesting mix, I love Alphamine maybe I'll try this combo today

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I want this, gonna add it to my cycle and post so I get the most out of my testes