Toco-8 and hair growth

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I always run a hefty dose of cardboard through my juicer. Gives my shake that oh so great recycled taste. Throw a serving or two of Toco 8 on top of all of that and my machine has a well oiled engine. It's actually a little known fact that the FDA mandates all mail-ordered deliveries be made in cardboard boxes because it's such a cheap and nutrient dense food supply, a veritable cuisine of total nutrition. It was just recently subsidized by the goverment and I believe Monsanto is currently suing anyone that tries to reuse previously planted cardboard seeds. Yes, it's that big. :D

Sea Urchin is next on their list.
Ok i admit it......you are WAY crazier than i am :D .....but..... Doesn't your juicer get all jammed up and burn out its motor with all that cardboard ? I lost 3 juicers so far this year already due to that exact problem..... I will just double or triple up on my taco 8 dosage from here on out since its essentially 100% micronized cardboard and does not require a blender or juicer (a small bit of water and a few shakes of the glass will do the trick). not sure what is more expensive though??....buying a dozen or more juicers a year....or double/triple doing taco 8? (remember cardboard is for the most part "free"). I'll have to crunch the numbers on that. but i assure you....nothing will get in the way of my health and cardboard consumption....not even if it puts me in the poorhouse ....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's really not as bad as it sounds or looks...almost like raw oysters just a different color.

Toco 8 hasn't done anything in the hair department for me, but it's worth all the other benefits.
Just keep in mind, grass doesn't grow on a busy sidewalk, so no sense trying to make it grow!
I'd say I'm losing my hair, but really it's just being transferred to my back, stomach and shoulders, so they're all there...LOL!
lol, I have a similar issue:)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok i admit it......you are WAY crazier than i am :D .....but..... Doesn't your juicer get all jammed up and burn out its motor with all that cardboard ? I lost 3 juicers so far this year already due to that exact problem..... I will just double or triple up on my taco 8 dosage from here on out since its essentially 100% micronized cardboard and does not require a blender or juicer (a small bit of water and a few shakes of the glass will do the trick). not sure what is more expensive though??....buying a dozen or more juicers a year....or double/triple doing taco 8? (remember cardboard is for the most part "free"). I'll have to crunch the numbers on that. but i assure you....nothing will get in the way of my health and cardboard consumption....not even if it puts me in the poorhouse ....
I have a heavy duty juicer. Here, here's a picture.

I think you may be on to something with the whole switching out to toco 8 though. My juicer has a gas powered engine so it gets a little pricey.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

I think you may be on to something with the whole switching out to toco 8 though. My juicer has a gas powered engine so it gets a little pricey.
HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! thats not a juicer! you're cheating! LMFAO :D (*heads to home depot with picture to ask if they have one of these for rent or sale*)

I gotta order me some more taco-8 now that I think about it....ran out the last day before vacation, been off it for 14 days....wonder how long I am off it before I die? i figure a good month at least, so I still got time to order....with my 25% code that worked on it last time....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is pretty funny. Lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My man warbird going in lmao

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
My man warbird going in lmao
I'll stop now LOL :D...........UNLESS the grimace eggs me on by going way over the top again.....he's like the guy who will go to the extremes without regard for human life, forcing you to go even MORE extreme to keep up.....that is a recipe for danger and disaster on the internets...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol Ohhh boy. Ya some crazy a*s people

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want the best healthy drink you can get, toss some Toco 8 into the juicer.

Makes bunny happy.

+

+

=

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but remember who busted out the wood chipper he called a juicer when we get our sentences from the mods :D......
Is there something I'm missing here??

anyway, back the the OP. I've been a long time fan of Toco 8. It practices the triple h monarchy.... heart, health and hair. Supps don't get better then that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey......its good advertisement :D now send us each a free taco-8 for bumping the shyt out of this thread!
I'm still owed some Androlean lol.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
about to make a 150 dollar purchase, any coupon codes for me please? thank you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipping now from what I understand
But I haven't given u my address Ryan. :). Might go to Androlean right after pct before my bulk.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just got around to ordering some more taco-8....been out since I went on vacation, so I'll be 2-3 weeks off time right now....it will be a month of off time before it gets here to the tip of SFL from that godforsaken place they ship from lol :D. I better not lose my hair and catch a heart attack waiting for it to arrive! LOL.....

I'm gonna continue to take one scoop, how about the rest of you guys? I used a coupon code, but it seemed like it was quite a bit cheaper this time? maybe it was just the 25% discount though....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...was it back ordered?
Lol Noo. I'm meaning Ive been pimpin and waiting since 2001 for AL v3 and thought because I'm special I deserve a free or "special" discount. :) you can hit me up through pm for private chat hehe lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Warbird don't worry. Lol. I'm using one scoop now too until I purchase my other tub. Yea that 25% makes a difference on the toco-8. It's what? Like $8 off.

rehj

rehj

Awards
About to put Toco-8 in the bag x 6 tomorrow. Any discounts out there?

gottalift78

gottalift78

Awards
Coupon code sent.
any chance i can see the coupon???!! this thread really excited me. I have really thin hair and its genetic it will fall out in due time. I would love to give this a go and see what would happen. I probably will take some before and afters too just to see if its worth it and does what it says... in terms of hair.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any chance i can see the coupon???!! this thread really excited me. I have really thin hair and its genetic it will fall out in due time. I would love to give this a go and see what would happen. I probably will take some before and afters too just to see if its worth it and does what it says... in terms of hair.
Check your PM's

Orion17

Orion17

Awards
Hey, any possibility that I might be able to jump on the coupon code band wagon? I am stocking up on Toco-8 today.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Can I plz get the said coupons as well? I am looking to purchase toco8 by EoTW.

Cheers!

zeeblade

Awards
I'd like to give toco 8 a try for hair loss, could you send me a coupon code also! Thanks!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know for the life of me why you guys don't just put the damn coupon code in your sig lines :D....for the love of GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmfao! It's funny I was thinking that for a while and never got to mention it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using Rodjas (and occasionally yours) for at least a year now....rodja doesn't even "work there" anymore either :D

BUT...you could just adjust your sig as they change...still 100X easier than PMing all these guys....shouldn't change all that much....
Not going to lie, I do it just to bother you. :lmao:

caltech23

Awards
Wow, I can't believe I haven't heard of this product in my years of battling MPB brought about by AAS use.

Sadly, it doesn't appear that there is a Canadian supplier, and shipping kills the deal. Does anyone know of a place to order in Canada, where shipping doesn't equal the cost of the item itself?

Thank you very kindly in advance.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Wow, I can't believe I haven't heard of this product in my years of battling MPB brought about by AAS use.

Sadly, it doesn't appear that there is a Canadian supplier, and shipping kills the deal. Does anyone know of a place to order in Canada, where shipping doesn't equal the cost of the item itself?

Thank you very kindly in advance.
yeah join the taco-8 crew there baldi-locks :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Believe me, I want to!

I just need to find a place that will ship it to me first. Stupid Canada and their overly stringent supplement laws.
Canada pretty much sucks ....I've had ebay transactions where they ransack the package i sent and/or remove its contents for no valid reason...i have a similar problem to yours....takes PP about a month to ship where i am at.....and im in the contiguous united states....