Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Holy calories Batman! I wish I could eat like that.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hehe when you're growing and eating the right foods I'd say get in as much as your appetite says to and a bit more. Good job on having that shake ;)
6k is an amazing amount of food though.
Kill it all man! Haha
Oh it was an actual meal, but yeah i'm glad i did it. I think the only way my body is going to actually start growing like it did when i first started is if i eat at a surplus i did. I believe as long as you can take in that surplus amount of calories and kill yourself in the gym that you can keep gaining. These whole "natural limit" theories are developed more than likely from people who were NOT willing to experiment with crazy training methods or eat thousands of more calories past their comfort zones. I'm already up 5Lbs in the past 4 days, 236.5Lbs this morning. :)

Holy calories Batman! I wish I could eat like that.
Well it doesn't come without a sacrifice, i can guarantee you all i'm going to gain some fat BUT the fact that now i'm training with extreme intensity coupled with this diet the only reason i would not grow is if i do not train hard enough and by the PR's we all know that's not gonna happen. I should be the same weight i was after my last bulk soon (246Lbs) but noticeably leaner. I'm already feeling bigger and looking bigger just from the diet change. My bodyfat right now is in the average range for my height/age so i'm not worried about health problems or any other crap. As soon as i feel too fat i'll switch to a cut, but this time i'm not going to over analyze this and scare myself out of this bulk.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 10/16/11
Calories: 5020
Protein: 255 Grams

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC Training B3 10/15/11
Duration: 1 Hour 20 Minutes.
Mood: Aggressive
Energy: Tons of it
Other notes: I seriously was so hyped up for this workout for some reason and it showed especially with bi's!
Lifts
Standing EZ Bar Curls- Weight is plates on bar not including bar.
100 x 30 R/P *PR* SO HAPPY WITH THIS, Adding weight next workout.
DC Stretch 100 seconds
Pinwheel Curls-
80 x 14 *PR*
Seated Calve Raises- 5 second negative, 15 second stretch at bottom.
90 x 12
Stretch 30 seconds standing
Leg Curls (Lying)
135 x 20 R/P Adding weight next workout
DC Stretch 90 Seconds
Notes: These aren't full range but damn these are HARD! Literally felt my hams quivering after this exercise. Next week i plan to do them with my feet under something and use my hands to push me off the bottom of the movement.
Machine Hack Squats-
630 x 11 Slower than normal so i could get more out of the set.
450 x 20 WM
DC Stretch 90 seconds each leg

Notes: I need to find another quad exercise i feel like i've maxed out hack squats honestly. Maybe DB/BB Lunges??

6 Sets/2 PR's

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
As far as the Lit-Up/DRIVE stack i believe i'm starting to feel the effects!

I'm about half way through this stack and here's what i have noticed:

-Increased Libido
-Increase in Aggression
-Slight increase in well-being
-Increase in strength/size (with sufficient calories)
-No acne or skin issues

So with that being said i like the stack a lot, i can't tell you which of these i can attribute to the DAA in Lit-Up or the blend in Drive but it's working pretty good!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I took drive I noticed no difference at all but it was just 3 days worth so maybe I never got the full effect. I definitely LOVE lit up though. After my 1st heavy leg workout, I have about 25 new stretch marks across my legs, upper quads, and left glute. They were finally starting to fade too... lol.

Anyways dude those numbers on curls are ridiculous man! nice. much impressed. This DC stuff is the shiz.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
When I took drive I noticed no difference at all but it was just 3 days worth so maybe I never got the full effect. I definitely LOVE lit up though. After my 1st heavy leg workout, I have about 25 new stretch marks across my legs, upper quads, and left glute. They were finally starting to fade too... lol.

Anyways dude those numbers on curls are ridiculous man! nice. much impressed. This DC stuff is the shiz.
Yeah lit-up i definitely notice a difference from workout quality wise, Thanks though i'm gonna go up more next workout. I wish i trained today i need to relieve some damn stress. Tomorrow will be a good session

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks man you are a motivation to have around!
That makes me feel real good man thanks and glad i could help you out.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt ima come check it out!

man, I didn't lift today either. need to rest my back. chest is nice and sore though. getting good lifts in. I am feeling alot of growth. I start my training for work tonight so thats the other reason for an off night.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So now i realize how much a difference prioritization makes on an exercise, before i would do rack pulls first but now i do them last and as a result i can only pull 315 for 6 reps :( but i can PR every single exercise before it. Either way i had a great workout and i am now 238Lbs, i'm hoping to hit 250 around the end of this month. My post workout nutrition is now epic, 300+ grams carbs and 150 grams protein and 2000 calories, believe it or not after about another 1 hour post workout i started to get hypoglycemic xD i seriously couldn't believe it and it became a funny topic at work. I must be inhuman! :D

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha nice bro! I knew you would love some big shakes. beast.

so heres something for you all to have a good laugh at. I went to pop an anabeta because I need my 3rd cap for the day. well I grabbed the bottle twist the lid off and go to dump some pills out. Turns out I grabbed my micronized creatine bottle so I am dumping all my creatine into my hand, and onto the floor...

yeah. I scraped it up and prolly put 10g into my drink I was taking with my anabeta. I figured it was a sign,

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

so heres something for you all to have a good laugh at. I went to pop an anabeta because I need my 3rd cap for the day. well I grabbed the bottle twist the lid off and go to dump some pills out. Turns out I grabbed my micronized creatine bottle so I am dumping all my creatine into my hand, and onto the floor...

yeah. I scraped it up and prolly put 10g into my drink I was taking with my anabeta. I figured it was a sign,
Man I donno what kinda sign you though it was but IMO that's not a good one lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So now i realize how much a difference prioritization makes on an exercise, before i would do rack pulls first but now i do them last and as a result i can only pull 315 for 6 reps :( but i can PR every single exercise before it. Either way i had a great workout and i am now 238Lbs, i'm hoping to hit 250 around the end of this month. My post workout nutrition is now epic, 300+ grams carbs and 150 grams protein and 2000 calories, believe it or not after about another 1 hour post workout i started to get hypoglycemic xD i seriously couldn't believe it and it became a funny topic at work. I must be inhuman! :D
First exercises I'm always damn strong. Then I just end up dyin out. Not so good but I'll get that endurance lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

Haha priceless xD

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
First exercises I'm always damn strong. Then I just end up dyin out. Not so good but I'll get that endurance lol.
Same here, it's a pain sometimes but i guess it just goes to show you how to order your workouts

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
*Diet Breakdown 10/17/11
Calories: 4580

*This was my 2nd rest day in a row for DC so my appetite usually drops off slowly.

Diet Breakdown 10/18/11 (New Record :D)
Calories: 6810
Protein: 396

I consumed almost half my daily calories/protein post workout so i believe this should have a gigantic impact on my recovery and growth.

Well see tomorrow :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Diet Breakdown 10/17/11
Calories: 4580

*This was my 2nd rest day in a row for DC so my appetite usually drops off slowly.

Diet Breakdown 10/18/11 (New Record :D)
Calories: 6810
Protein: 396

I consumed almost half my daily calories/protein post workout so i believe this should have a gigantic impact on my recovery and growth.

Well see tomorrow :)
Omg. PR on calorie intake lol. Good job on slamming down that nutrition after you workout.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Omg. PR on calorie intake lol. Good job on slamming down that nutrition after you workout.
It paid off too man! i'm 240 this morning :) well technically 239.9Lbs. Took some pics today i'm so happy to see it's minimal fat gain, I'll put those babies up today.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it was pretty funny. eh 10g of creatine for the day wont hurt, yesterday was my off day.

I have had weird pain in my left leg all over today, but it faded now.

I am always stronger at first too, but I have been getting better endurance. hoping to run more here after I feel better.

anyways, I might be lifting with my buddy who was at the marines today, hes back for 10 days. pretty pumped. :D

get it today!

cant wait for the pics bro.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yo, what are u eating for almost 7000 cals? jsut wondering...and what was the pwo meal that was 2000 cals lol

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
yo, what are u eating for almost 7000 cals? jsut wondering...and what was the pwo meal that was 2000 cals lol
Right now i try to have 1000 calorie meals at least 5-6 times a day, the pwo wasn't really a meal but a huge shake with peanut butter/mass gainer/olive oil and whole milk. I believe shakes are superior post workout since you can ingest them quickly. Off days my appetite isn't usually as strong so i just aim for 5k. The extra 2k comes from postworkout shake.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks man, right now i'm re-sizing those pics to put em up for you guys.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Pic's Update 10/19/11

100_1461.JPG

100_1462.JPG

100_1469.JPG

100_1466.JPG

100_1468.JPG

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Looking at my pic's i'm so happy to finally be eating enough and doing a sick training program. DC is by far my favorite right now, i'm still getting the hang of it but it's perfect for me! Thanks for recommending it to me guys :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big back man!!
You're getting huge!!!
Haha. Good job in keeping the train rolling'!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Big back man!!
You're getting huge!!!
Haha. Good job in keeping the train rolling'!!
Thanks brodude! I really hope my arms/chest start picking up from this style of training :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC Training A1 10/18/11
Duration: 1 Hour 20 Min.
Mood: Confident
Energy: Good
Other notes: Body weight at 238Lbs
Lifts
Chest Dips- Probably shouldn't have jumped so much weight since i am +7lbs from last workout, from now on ill go 5lb increments to play it safe.
+65 x 14 R/P *PR* Staying at this weight next workout possibly.
DC Stretch 35lbs @ 90 Seconds
DB Overhead Press-
55 x 24 R/P *PR* Staying at this weight.
DC Shoulder Stretch 6th Bolt @ 60 Seconds.
Close Grip Bench-
175 x 20 R/P *PR* Adding weight next session.
DC Tri stretch on Power-Rack hole *easier to control stretch deeper* @ 90 Seconds
Close Grip Hammer Chins-
BW x 18 R/P *PR*
DC Lat/chest stretch hang BW @ 60 Seconds
Rack Pull Deadlifts-
315 x 6

5 sets/4 PR's

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC Training B1 10/20/11
Duration: 1 Hour 30 Min.
Mood: Focused
Energy: Solid
Other notes: I'm noticing the heavier the weights get that i need more time to recover between sets and focus. I'd love for my workouts to be shorter but for the sake of being injury free i want to be 100% focused and ready.
Weight @ 243Lbs (+12Lbs) morning weight.
Lifts
DB Alternating Curls-
40 x 32 R/P *PR*
DC Stretch 8th bolt @ 90 Seconds
EZ Bar Reverse Curls-
60 x 23 *PR*
Standing Calve Raise- 5 second negative, 15 second stretch at bottom.
90 x 10 *PR*
Pump Set + Stretch for 30 seconds.
Barbell Back Squat-
315 x 5 *PR*
235 x 20 *PR*
DC Stretch 40 Seconds per leg.
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts-
245 x 16 R/P *PR*
DC Stretch 90 Seconds on hyper extension.

5 Sets/5 PR's

This workout was brutal, i pushed myself on squats and SLDL's probably the hardest ever for this workout. I'm noticing a HUGE improvement in my pumps from the extra calories and carbs as well. As i sit here right now my bi's are pumped and when i flex them they actually burn. I now take Pure Karbolyn (1.5 Scoops) PWO along with my Insane shake (lol) and i feel it's helping a TON! Also i got my first paycheck from the gym feelsawesomeman. :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 10/19/11
Calories: 5070
Protein: 230 Grams

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man ! I agree with matt, that back shot is impressive. keep workin man! good progress. Looks like your chest got bigger too, although you were already pretty big through the chest.

I dislocated my thumb last night, so well see what happens if I go to the gym today, lol. It hurts like a B*tch. I don't know why I have such bad luck lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice man ! I agree with matt, that back shot is impressive. keep workin man! good progress. Looks like your chest got bigger too, although you were already pretty big through the chest.

I dislocated my thumb last night, so well see what happens if I go to the gym today, lol. It hurts like a B*tch. I don't know why I have such bad luck lol.

Man that SUCKS, is it good now or what? I've never had a dislocated bone before, Hope you get back to training man that's a huge bummer :(

steppinRazor

Awards
Haven't been around in quite some time, bro you gettin strong!!
diggin those Arnold presses.I think I'm gonna gave to bust some out :D
Nice progress pics btw, noticeable improvement in the pecs!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure if you just keep hitting this program HARD like I know you do you're chest will EXPLODE!!

Oh yea, and keep the eating up and running ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Man that SUCKS, is it good now or what? I've never had a dislocated bone before, Hope you get back to training man that's a huge bummer :(
np bro its been motivating to follow you on this stuff, and helped me learning about DC and I ended up getting lit up. haha

well its sore as hell, and I cant really squeeze. Its feelin better tonite but I am sure itll hurt for a week or so. Ill be back liftin tomorrow no matter what. gona do some pushups and situps and stuff here at home since I punked out going to lift haha. my legs are sore as helll from squat yesterday anyways.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet Breakdown 10/19/11
Calories: 5070
Protein: 230 Grams
GREAT session, and GREAT food intake lol!
5 PRs.... goddamn that's gotta be motivating... I'm getting PRs. soon gonna get more I'm sure. Working on a deadlift program after my short fling with my modified 5x5 starting next week ;)
Statics were nice, but I don't think it was very nice on my joints for the bench. Laying off the horizontal pushing volume a bit ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I just wanted to say I had a good workout thanks to lit up (and prob anabeta too ;) ) and I got turned on to litup thanks to this thread. So thanks again bro! I am up 3.5lbs total body weight so that plus more lean mass. Hell yeah!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks for all the comments guys! Glad your liking the Lit-Up Country, also grats on that weight gain so far that must feel real good. Hopefully your thumb feels 100% man. Thanks steppin i've just been giving it all i've got man! Matt yeah those statics are absolutely killer be careful man.

Diet Breakdown 10/20/11
Calories: 6895
Protein: 381 Grams

Despite this being the highest amount of calories i've consumed, i dropped 3Lbs somehow this morning (10/21/11) I'm guessing it could be all water because i had a meal with a HUGE amount of salt (me and a friend made epic chili cheese fries haha)

I might skip extreme stretching tomorrow as my shoulder and bicep feel really "weird" I think i may need to take a week off from the stretching so my connective tissues can heal. So i'll just take a break for a week or so to minimize risk of injury.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats why some guys one do the DC once per week per body part, or once per workout instead of after every set or every exercise. I still take a few reg workouts in there too. haha.

yeah man its good, and nice eatin! today is gona be a light day, I might start a new type of diet though, but idk how I am gona do it with my food options around lunch.

anyways, get those 3 pounds back! haha, you worked for those.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thats why some guys one do the DC once per week per body part, or once per workout instead of after every set or every exercise. I still take a few reg workouts in there too. haha.

yeah man its good, and nice eatin! today is gona be a light day, I might start a new type of diet though, but idk how I am gona do it with my food options around lunch.

anyways, get those 3 pounds back! haha, you worked for those.
Smart approach, i didn't do the extreme stretching today but i had an epic session again. I was so happy the entire workout. Are you gonna try to bulk or cut?

Oh and i figured this would happen but my body bounced back and this morning i woke up to 245Lbs :D I keep feeling stronger and better!

steppinRazor

Awards
So when you do that extreme stretching, can you feel the muscle fibers tearing? Might be a dumb question..haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So when you do that extreme stretching, can you feel the muscle fibers tearing? Might be a dumb question..haha
Well it's kind of hard to explain what it feels like, Just imagine that "burn" you get from high reps but more intense that's the best way to describe it in my words. Not a dumb question at all, I don't go past that burning feeling because i think beyond that is just increasing the chance of something actually getting injured. One things for sure is that it is painful but once you get used to it it isn't as bad.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang dude nice, your so freakin big. lol. I wish I could get heavier like NOW.

I think it feels like its tearing, it hurts damn bad. and you can tell if your using too much weight during your stretch. gota build up to it.

I am gona try to keep recomping. I am doing well but the belly fat is still sticking around. I think the anabeta will let me recomp a little easier, letting me build muscle on a more limited diet. The idea is to have NO carbs at breakfast and lunch, only protein and fat. And then post workout meal Load carbs and protein, and have a good balanced meal at night and before bed. This is supposed to make the carbs build muscle not fat by only eating them after the workout, because in the mornings and stuff it supposed goes into muscle and fat equally. but after the workout more slanted to muscle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it's kind of hard to explain what it feels like, Just imagine that "burn" you get from high reps but more intense that's the best way to describe it in my words. Not a dumb question at all, I don't go past that burning feeling because i think beyond that is just increasing the chance of something actually getting injured. One things for sure is that it is painful but once you get used to it it isn't as bad.
Yea the one thing I think I liked the best (or worse...) from the DC program was the stretches. I still use them now, but I concentrate on more of the concentric motion of most of my exercises now. So basically those rest pauses with stretches. Good way to workout IMO lol.

Tiny you must be the Anti-tiny now lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Dang dude nice, your so freakin big. lol. I wish I could get heavier like NOW.

I think it feels like its tearing, it hurts damn bad. and you can tell if your using too much weight during your stretch. gota build up to it.

I am gona try to keep recomping. I am doing well but the belly fat is still sticking around. I think the anabeta will let me recomp a little easier, letting me build muscle on a more limited diet. The idea is to have NO carbs at breakfast and lunch, only protein and fat. And then post workout meal Load carbs and protein, and have a good balanced meal at night and before bed. This is supposed to make the carbs build muscle not fat by only eating them after the workout, because in the mornings and stuff it supposed goes into muscle and fat equally. but after the workout more slanted to muscle.
Haha thanks man, It's just all about the food! I like that approach it seems like it would give you the best of both worlds especially with anabeta. You should have no problem recompin!

Yea the one thing I think I liked the best (or worse...) from the DC program was the stretches. I still use them now, but I concentrate on more of the concentric motion of most of my exercises now. So basically those rest pauses with stretches. Good way to workout IMO lol.

Tiny you must be the Anti-tiny now lol.
I agree the stretches are honestly more brutal then the rest/pause sets initially. I'm actually taking a week off from the stretches right now so my fascia/connective tissues can heal. I might be taking an extra day off before i start week 4 not only so i can have an extra recovery day but to also change my training schedule to fit my week better. This week couldn't of ended at a better time either my body is wrecked right now i feel sore/exhausted.

I'm slowly becoming anti-tiny haha these weight gains don't show up extremely well on me cause i'm so damn tall >_>