Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 10/21/11
Calories: 5605
Protein: 241 Grams

Diet Breakdown 10/22/11
Calories: 6490
Protein: 408 Grams

I'll be posting my workout tomorrow!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude don't hate on being tall, thats good. I wish I was taller. You have like 7 inches on me! lol. it sucks. Id be happy even with just 6 foot.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tiny, matt, here is a little motivational video for all of us. I found that video of my deadlifting a year ago maxing out, and got it on youtube finally. haha. I can't wait til I can hit this kinda weight again. Take a look. I wish the audio would have converted over cause my one buddy who is a bodybuilder was in town, and hes yelling all kinda of stupid stuff like "you gota want it!" "dig deep" just ridiculous hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6uTE-Ijao

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Tiny, matt, here is a little motivational video for all of us. I found that video of my deadlifting a year ago maxing out, and got it on youtube finally. haha. I can't wait til I can hit this kinda weight again. Take a look. I wish the audio would have converted over cause my one buddy who is a bodybuilder was in town, and hes yelling all kinda of stupid stuff like "you gota want it!" "dig deep" just ridiculous hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6uTE-Ijao
THe only thing i dislike about being tall is i need to gain more weight for it to be a noticeable difference but other than that deadlifting is a little bit more tricky.

That's sick man you made those 10 plates look light as sh*t! Was expecting like 5 reps haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Also today i noticed some new stretch marks forming on my upper chest, I started benching with my elbows out more to hit my chest better and today it's actually sore for once.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice man! haha I wish I could 5 rep it hahaha. I went up to 525 after that, couldnt quite lock it out and then blacked out.

haha yeah I can see why you wont like it, but you have a ton more room to grow and can do a ton more weight in theory.

I have a ton of stretch marks :( it sucks. but yeah I had a chest day today too, I am trying to get my grip and form correct and comfortable again, my old grip is too wide now that I lost so much strength, it sucks.

I had some guy earlier tell me about how he was a powerlift, and he could tell by my deadlift that he knew why I injured my back... I was like oh really? because I never once hurt my back in over 2 years of deadlifting. I hurt it in football... lol. Then had to explain romanain deadlifts and the whole straight leg-lower back emphasis, but no doubt he will come back and tell me I am wrong.... oh well. If I wanted to get lower I Could, although I do start with my knees nearly at parralel. I dont have the leg strength it get it moving if I went much deeper. I get the bar moving with the legs and traps, and lock it out with the back/core.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
nice man! haha I wish I could 5 rep it hahaha. I went up to 525 after that, couldnt quite lock it out and then blacked out.

haha yeah I can see why you wont like it, but you have a ton more room to grow and can do a ton more weight in theory.

I have a ton of stretch marks :( it sucks. but yeah I had a chest day today too, I am trying to get my grip and form correct and comfortable again, my old grip is too wide now that I lost so much strength, it sucks.

I had some guy earlier tell me about how he was a powerlift, and he could tell by my deadlift that he knew why I injured my back... I was like oh really? because I never once hurt my back in over 2 years of deadlifting. I hurt it in football... lol. Then had to explain romanain deadlifts and the whole straight leg-lower back emphasis, but no doubt he will come back and tell me I am wrong.... oh well. If I wanted to get lower I Could, although I do start with my knees nearly at parralel. I dont have the leg strength it get it moving if I went much deeper. I get the bar moving with the legs and traps, and lock it out with the back/core.
Don't sweat it man i have the same guys in my gym but i just act like i pay attention and take the advice with a grain of salt. :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also today i noticed some new stretch marks forming on my upper chest, I started benching with my elbows out more to hit my chest better and today it's actually sore for once.
Your chest is EXPLODING! haha!

Nice... Soon I will be exploding too!! Man... everytime I wanna bulk though... I run into problems.. like too little time to buy/cook. My freezer can hold about 1.5 days of frozen cooked meat and potatoes. My refridge barely has enough space for 1-2 days of veggies... my god...

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Your chest is EXPLODING! haha!

Nice... Soon I will be exploding too!! Man... everytime I wanna bulk though... I run into problems.. like too little time to buy/cook. My freezer can hold about 1.5 days of frozen cooked meat and potatoes. My refridge barely has enough space for 1-2 days of veggies... my god...
I think so! Man i know you can do it, it may be tough but the rewards will be worth it keep at it and you'll explode and be bigger/badder then ever.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think so! Man i know you can do it, it may be tough but the rewards will be worth it keep at it and you'll explode and be bigger/badder then ever.
Yea Im thinking I am going to see if this winter I can get like a cooler and leave it in another room where I dont use any heat so I can store more lol. I really need to get this stuff down... I mean I eat a lot more fat than most. Just how I diet. But still getting in a mere 200g of protein is not easy when I cant drink shakes and cant store food... sigh...

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yea Im thinking I am going to see if this winter I can get like a cooler and leave it in another room where I dont use any heat so I can store more lol. I really need to get this stuff down... I mean I eat a lot more fat than most. Just how I diet. But still getting in a mere 200g of protein is not easy when I cant drink shakes and cant store food... sigh...
Well imagine how much easier it'll be when you get to hawaii, if you can eat all that food in japan you can do it anywhere!

QUICK UPDATE ON LIT-UP/DRIVE

-Sex drive is literally ridiculous, honestly it's almost all i think about now besides training/eating/working.
-Aggression is up more than normal
-Confidence is ALPHA AS FOOK!
-Strength/Size are up now (245Lbs, +13.5Lbs)
-Last few days my weight has fluctuated between 240-245Lbs

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC Training A2 10/22/11
Duration: 1 Hour 20 Min.
Mood: ALPHA!
Energy: Super great
Other notes: Body weight at 245Lbs, No DC stretches today taking that week break so my connective tissue and fascia can heal up.
Lifts
Decline Bench Elbows out-
265 x 18 R/P *PR* Staying at this weight next week.
Smith Overhead Press Lower movement emphasis-
155 x 16 R/P *PR* Increasing next workout
Wide Grip Rvs Bench-
195 x 21 R/P *PR* Increasing next workout
Close Grip Pull Downs-
170 x 17 R/P *PR* Increasing next workout
Barbell Bent Over Row-
245 x 12 *PR* Increasing next workout

5 Sets/5 PR's

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't sweat it man i have the same guys in my gym but i just act like i pay attention and take the advice with a grain of salt. :D
It wasn't at the gym, it was on another forum, and the forum isn't even related to lifting... lol.

I'm only a member of two forums.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude nice lift, and Litup is def doing you good.

haha yeah me and the woman have been gettin kinda fiesty lately.

Anabeta + DAA + litup + everything else.... I like.

I am up about 5 pounds since begining of month, and I can tell I can really hardening up all over, so I am building alot of dense muscle right now, which is awesome. I need my chest to really take off. but I got sore again after lastnights workout which was weak IMO. still growing. now I just have to try to catch you... just need to gain another 55 pounds....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well imagine how much easier it'll be when you get to hawaii, if you can eat all that food in japan you can do it anywhere!

QUICK UPDATE ON LIT-UP/DRIVE

-Sex drive is literally ridiculous, honestly it's almost all i think about now besides training/eating/working.
-Aggression is up more than normal
-Confidence is ALPHA AS FOOK!
-Strength/Size are up now (245Lbs, +13.5Lbs)
-Last few days my weight has fluctuated between 240-245Lbs
Hahah yea, when I move back home itll be amazing! Now though I must eat more period..

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahah yea, when I move back home itll be amazing! Now though I must eat more period..
hawaii must be the best place to live on earth, except the price of gas, milk, and shipping stuff outside the US. but still. has to be great.

how long til you get back?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hawaii must be the best place to live on earth, except the price of gas, milk, and shipping stuff outside the US. but still. has to be great.

how long til you get back?
i don't drink milk though haha. yea gas is pricey, most food is actually. But I love it there. Best place to live and have a family I think.
I'll be moving back in the end of July. Going back home in late february for my wedding though. Gonna be there for 3 weeks. I plan to make some mean gains during that time :D Probably peak then, Try hitting some new PRs. :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Had another awesome session, set some more PR's and i feel run down as **** right now i don't want to go to school/work ARGHHHHH but weight this morning is 246.6Lbs, SO CLOSE TO 250!! My weight was fluctuating like crazy the past few days and now it's going up again. Large shirts are starting to be way too small on my chest/back/arms and XL's fit just right, i may need to upgrade to XXL really soon :D Overall i do see a lot more mass and i feel really thick/dense. This week off of stretching is awesome i am still getting insane pumps but thank god no stretching because just the pumps hurt! haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't drink milk though haha. yea gas is pricey, most food is actually. But I love it there. Best place to live and have a family I think.
I'll be moving back in the end of July. Going back home in late february for my wedding though. Gonna be there for 3 weeks. I plan to make some mean gains during that time :D Probably peak then, Try hitting some new PRs. :D
haha I was just thinking for me, i drink like a gallon a day. yum.

and dude thats sweet! congratz on the wedding too! hope it goes quick til you get back home.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice Tiny, glad your still gettin it. Dude your getting freakin huge, its ridic. nice.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had another awesome session, set some more PR's and i feel run down as **** right now i don't want to go to school/work ARGHHHHH but weight this morning is 246.6Lbs, SO CLOSE TO 250!! My weight was fluctuating like crazy the past few days and now it's going up again. Large shirts are starting to be way too small on my chest/back/arms and XL's fit just right, i may need to upgrade to XXL really soon :D Overall i do see a lot more mass and i feel really thick/dense. This week off of stretching is awesome i am still getting insane pumps but thank god no stretching because just the pumps hurt! haha
OH YES!!! HUGE!
Oh man the DC is one crazy protocol. I think the joint support and food is a MUST. after doing a lot of research and stuff I think it probably would be close to one of the best protocols for strength and size. Provided you are BEAST! And Tiny... you ARE BEAST!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha I was just thinking for me, i drink like a gallon a day. yum.

and dude thats sweet! congratz on the wedding too! hope it goes quick til you get back home.
Thanks! Yea I actually had my wedding here in Japan in July. Man... it was crazy... haha. Japan does wedding prety damn insanely. I think my wife has some pics on FB, so if you look me up there might be able to take a look. I think my profile here has my FB account on it.. if not matt ragudo is my name.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yo guys i'm still alive everything's going good, I'm starting to lose weight at 5-6k calories some how now :| Weight has be 240 for the past two days and now i'm down a pound. Strength is still improving so still movin on forward! I'm coming near the end of my bottle of DRIVE and tub of Lit-Up and this stack was very effective when i combined it with sufficient calories and heavy liftin.

Some cliffs on AppNut's Peach Tea Lit-Up/DRIVE Stack

Pro's
-Gave me clean energy that sustained through entire workout, not the strongest energy but like i said clean and not jittery.
-Had NO appetite suppression and in some cases through the workout i'd start getting hungry!
-Saw noticeable increases in size/strength. I'd almost call this a dramatic improvement. Now 240Lbs (+9Lbs)
-Pumps were awesome and sustained even about an hour PWO.
-Sex drive went up slightly around 2nd/3rd week.
-Alpha/Confidence definitely improved.

Con's
-For some reason by the 3rd week this stuff got very hard for me to drink, not sure if it was taste or texture but i fought it and kept it down.
-DRIVE caps we're smelly xD

I believe that the spike in sex drive around week 3 was from the accumulative effect of DRIVE but i can't say for sure. I've never taken DAA before so it could of been from one or the other but i am definitely pleased with the results and would recommend this to anyone who walks into my store/gym.

Final Review/Pic's will be up soon! I believe i have about 3 days left.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yo guys i'm still alive everything's going good, I'm starting to lose weight at 5-6k calories some how now :| Weight has be 240 for the past two days and now i'm down a pound. Strength is still improving so still movin on forward! I'm coming near the end of my bottle of DRIVE and tub of Lit-Up and this stack was very effective when i combined it with sufficient calories and heavy liftin.

Some cliffs on AppNut's Peach Tea Lit-Up/DRIVE Stack

Pro's
-Gave me clean energy that sustained through entire workout, not the strongest energy but like i said clean and not jittery.
-Had NO appetite suppression and in some cases through the workout i'd start getting hungry!
-Saw noticeable increases in size/strength. I'd almost call this a dramatic improvement. Now 240Lbs (+9Lbs)
-Pumps were awesome and sustained even about an hour PWO.
-Sex drive went up slightly around 2nd/3rd week.
-Alpha/Confidence definitely improved.

Con's
-For some reason by the 3rd week this stuff got very hard for me to drink, not sure if it was taste or texture but i fought it and kept it down.
-DRIVE caps we're smelly xD

I believe that the spike in sex drive around week 3 was from the accumulative effect of DRIVE but i can't say for sure. I've never taken DAA before so it could of been from one or the other but i am definitely pleased with the results and would recommend this to anyone who walks into my store/gym.

Final Review/Pic's will be up soon! I believe i have about 3 days left.
Bro, your losing weight @ 6000kcal !?! That's is insanity!! If I ate like that I'd be gaining probably 2lbs a day!! Your metabolism must be blazing brother!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Bro, your losing weight @ 6000kcal !?! That's is insanity!! If I ate like that I'd be gaining probably 2lbs a day!! Your metabolism must be blazing brother!!!
I seriously have no damn idea how either, It's kind of a gift/curse because it's getting harder and harder for me to gain weight. I think i may lose a tiny bit but then start gaining again. That's the only thing i can see that would make sense because growth happens in bursts for me. Guess well see after another month or so. I'm stumped!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seriously have no damn idea how either, It's kind of a gift/curse because it's getting harder and harder for me to gain weight. I think i may lose a tiny bit but then start gaining again. That's the only thing i can see that would make sense because growth happens in bursts for me. Guess well see after another month or so. I'm stumped!
its a gift man.. I eat like 2500 cals my weight flies like 2lbs in one day.... unless I keep eating at like 1800 cals a day I put on some weight... my body LOVES to grow. Granted I know I can put on size fast... my body doesn't like moving into catabolism at all.

steppinRazor

Awards
God damn tiny! You freak of nature!! Haha jk man, amazing results dude but there's no doubt that you busted your ass for it..in For pics

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro I feel ya, I was cutting at 6k ish too this summer. slow down your workouts, time between sets etc. to keep HR down. unless your okay with leaning up. but if you do want to keep the bulk (fat) on, slow them down. Thats one of the best ways to control weight outside of diet.

and I am feelin ya with the Lit up, sometimes I just cant drink it idk what it is. it actually tastes good though?! peach tea for me. but I mix 4 other things with it so, that could be it. plus I hate how my housewater tastes.

and again, I thought the drive pills I had were rank lol. glad u liked the stack though. I will be bridging over from anabeta to erase in 2-3 weeks (1-2 weeks on both of them) and then maybe some time off after erase then into a natty/forma stack.

check out my thread/log so I dont clog up yours with my good news! haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
its a gift man.. I eat like 2500 cals my weight flies like 2lbs in one day.... unless I keep eating at like 1800 cals a day I put on some weight... my body LOVES to grow. Granted I know I can put on size fast... my body doesn't like moving into catabolism at all.
Man i bet if you did an all out bulk somewhat like how i did that you would blow up. All those strength gains accumulating over time will cause you to gain a ton of weight/muscle in a short period of time if you start eating enough. I'm a firm believer that you grow in cycles of strength gains. Another guy i talked to said there would be periods of time where he wouldn't gain a single pound and some months he'd gain 20lbs. Makes a ton of sense to me!

God damn tiny! You freak of nature!! Haha jk man, amazing results dude but there's no doubt that you busted your ass for it..in For pics
:) Thanks man i just finished my tub of Lit-Up and i should be done with DRIVE in a couple more days so final pic's/review will be up soon!

Hey bro I feel ya, I was cutting at 6k ish too this summer. slow down your workouts, time between sets etc. to keep HR down. unless your okay with leaning up. but if you do want to keep the bulk (fat) on, slow them down. Thats one of the best ways to control weight outside of diet.

and I am feelin ya with the Lit up, sometimes I just cant drink it idk what it is. it actually tastes good though?! peach tea for me. but I mix 4 other things with it so, that could be it. plus I hate how my housewater tastes.

and again, I thought the drive pills I had were rank lol. glad u liked the stack though. I will be bridging over from anabeta to erase in 2-3 weeks (1-2 weeks on both of them) and then maybe some time off after erase then into a natty/forma stack.

check out my thread/log so I dont clog up yours with my good news! haha
That seems like a good idea i might try it. I did like Lit-Up but i never tried mixing it with juice which may have made it better for me who knows.
Hell yeah man that's a sweet stack/cycle you got going on there i'll be following.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I know i haven't posted workouts but what's going on is i'm still pretty much PR'ing every exercise per workout but i'm on the higher side of the R/P threshold for DC (ex. say an exercise you need to get 15-20 reps with rest pause i'll usually get 20 or over indicating i need to increase the weight) So with that said today i really upped the weight on ez bar curls and pinwheel curls. Up to 120 + Bar x 26 R/P for ez curls and 90 x 10 pinwheel curls (got this after i got 80 x 20 which was also a PR so i think the 100's will be where i need to be to get the right amount of reps)

Really really happy with my strength increases, i should start growing again really soon! I still can't believe the strength increase coming to my bi's in the past few weeks. :shocked:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting strong making mean prs and growing. Life seems to be going well for ya eh ;)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Getting strong making mean prs and growing. Life seems to be going well for ya eh ;)
Well i'm not growing YET :( Weight is STILL 240Lbs grrrrrr. Anyways hopefully i start gaining soon or i'm just gonna start eating 7-8k calories!

steppinRazor

Awards
Lmao! Gonna need a second job to pay for all that grub..hey how that new job Workin out for you anyways

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Lmao! Gonna need a second job to pay for all that grub..hey how that new job Workin out for you anyways
It's pretty sweet, gets a little boring when people don't come in though. But when they do i enjoy explaining products to them and selling them. It's seriously sooo easy but when something is that simple you're bound to get bored. I get a lot of compliments which makes me happy too :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i'm not growing YET :( Weight is STILL 240Lbs grrrrrr. Anyways hopefully i start gaining soon or i'm just gonna start eating 7-8k calories!
Sweet god!! 7-8k cals?!!! damn. I am back dieting due to Kleen's wonderful challenge log. Plus... abs sounds nice... they always do... Checking out simplyshredded everyday doesn't help the want to look lean... (Though many of those guys are huge AND LEAN).

keep hitting it hard bro!! Still expect PRs from me in my log man! I'm not eating as much, but I'm gonna be pushing it with the will power!

steppinRazor

Awards
Good to hear man..my dream job right there..at least till I graduate. Just applied to a couple supp shops actually :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pretty sweet, gets a little boring when people don't come in though. But when they do i enjoy explaining products to them and selling them. It's seriously sooo easy but when something is that simple you're bound to get bored. I get a lot of compliments which makes me happy too :)
Sounds good!! I am hoping I can work part time at the gym nearby my home when I move back. That'd be fun I think lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC Training B2 10/25/11
Duration: 45 Min.
Mood: Focused
Energy: Good
Other notes: Body weight at 246Lbs, No DC stretches today taking that week break so my connective tissue and fascia can heal up.
Lifts
Cable Curls EZ Bar-
110 x 30 R/P *PR*
Hammer Curls-
45 x 12
Leg Press Calve Raise-
270 x 12 *PR*Glute Ham Raise Partials-
35 R/P *PR*
Front Squat-
155 x 8 *PR*
125 x 20 *PR*

6 Sets/5 PR's

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC Training A3 10/27/11
Duration: 1 Hour
Mood: Happy
Energy: Great
Other notes: Body weight at 241Lbs, No DC stretches today taking that week break so my connective tissue and fascia can heal up.
Lifts
Elbows out Bench/Neck Press- Bothered my shoulders not sure if i'll keep this.
245 x 16 R/P
Arnold Press-
50 x 21 R/P *PR*
Rope Pushdowns- These are sooo much better than skullcrushers no elbow pain and insane contraction!
45 x 30 R/P *PR*
Close Grip Chins-
BW x 21 R/P *PR*
T-Bar Rows-
235 x 12 *PR*

5 Sets/4 PR's

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC Training B3 10/29/11
Duration: 50 Min.
Mood: Confident
Energy: Pretty good
Other notes: Body weight at 240Lbs, This is my last workout before i start fascia stretching again.
Lifts
Standing EZ Curls- Weight is plates without bar.
120 x 26 R/P *PR*
Pinwheel Curls (Single Arm)-
80 x 20 *PR*
90 x 10 *PR*
Seated Calve Raises-
115 x 12
Leg Curls-
150 x 20 R/P *PR*
Machine Hack Squats- Changing to Barbell Front Squats.
450 x 30

6 Sets/4 PR's

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice front squats!!!

I am loving the front squat atm. lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice front squats!!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep Hiltin it man.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice front squats!!!

Thanks! First time ever doing them, a lot harder than back squats. I'm gonna do one workout doing them on smith and one barbell. Definitely a hard exercise.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's be nice if I could spell on my Iphone lol. I got one sat. pretty fun. better than my old phone by a hundred-fold.

Feeling really good after an easy lift saturday and rest day yesterday. Kinda dry though. I might order my erase and some more creatine tonight since my little sample is running low.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
It's be nice if I could spell on my Iphone lol. I got one sat. pretty fun. better than my old phone by a hundred-fold.

Feeling really good after an easy lift saturday and rest day yesterday. Kinda dry though. I might order my erase and some more creatine tonight since my little sample is running low.
Are you taking any Fish/Flax oil? That could help with the dryness too.

So i took some pic's today, Tomorrow is last day of log only have 2 Drive caps left. I finally got some good pic's in good lighting and you can really see how my back is. Finally some pic's that do me justice! I'll have all of them up tomorrow!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
After pic's were supposed to go up today but something is seriously wrong with my computer so i'm trying to fix it currently. Will get them up with another computer in the house tomorrow, Today was a super busy day X.x

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After pic's were supposed to go up today but something is seriously wrong with my computer so i'm trying to fix it currently. Will get them up with another computer in the house tomorrow, Today was a super busy day X.x
Dang. Computer problems suck!! My desktop is still down. Just too busy to fix it lol.

Lookin forward to see your new mass! Lol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking any Fish/Flax oil? That could help with the dryness too.

So i took some pic's today, Tomorrow is last day of log only have 2 Drive caps left. I finally got some good pic's in good lighting and you can really see how my back is. Finally some pic's that do me justice! I'll have all of them up tomorrow!
Yeah 4 caps fish oil and 4 caps glucosamine and msm a day. Plus cissus. Of course I miss some sometimes but I try to get it in. My knuckles and fingers have been getting really stiff lately too. Can't sit bro

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yeah 4 caps fish oil and 4 caps glucosamine and msm a day. Plus cissus. Of course I miss some sometimes but I try to get it in. My knuckles and fingers have been getting really stiff lately too. Can't sit bro
Oh wow that should have you covered man, maybe you need more water? That could be possibly why, Sucks though man try more water.