Time to shred up with AAv2!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, Thank you. I think it would be sick to run 12 caps will doing the leangains lol. Not looking to drop weight that fast with 12 caps, more of just move some stubborn fat while keeping the same weight . I will consider AAv2 one day + recompadrol.
That stack would work nicely (anything with Recompadrol would work nicely) :)

Just a note to everyone who tuned into this log, I think I did cardio once this whole log. This is my new favorite fat burner :)
:thumbsup:

~Rosie~

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa...Are there any issues with taking that much ACLAR per day?
It's only 1800 mg alcar people I see using multiple grams of each carnitine. I've seen no ill effects

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know but pre-training, such high ALCAR doses might lead to lactic acid buildup concerns and feeling the pain next day LOL

Perhaps one should augment with a superior-form Antioxidant like Idebenone?

Thanks

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300-450 mg shouldn't negatively affect you in any way.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I know but pre-training, such high ALCAR doses might lead to lactic acid buildup concerns and feeling the pain next day LOL

Perhaps one should augment with a superior-form Antioxidant like Idebenone?

Thanks
Pain reminds you you've done a good job :D

but really, 6 caps out of 9 for me are taken pre wo and I haven't
noticed any more pain than usual (that's also because I don't think it's not possible to lol
unless I actually injury myself)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pain reminds you you've done a good job :D

but really, 6 caps out of 9 for me are taken pre wo and I haven't
noticed any more pain than usual (that's also because I don't think it's not possible to lol
unless I actually injury myself)
I do 3 pre but the glutamine (sustamine) stops the burn

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jon: Well done and you obviously got results.

If I may respectfully opinine: The only issue I have with the comparative pics is that you are obviously relaxed in the before shot and obviously tensed up/flexing in the after shot. Not a fair comparison at all.

Nevertheless, I still see a slight leaning effect in the abdominal area. Thanks for posting your results and congrats on your cycle.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Jon: Well done and you obviously got results.

If I may respectfully opinine: The only issue I have with the comparative pics is that you are obviously relaxed in the before shot and obviously tensed up/flexing in the after shot. Not a fair comparison at all.

Nevertheless, I still see a slight leaning effect in the abdominal area. Thanks for posting your results and congrats on your cycle.
Thanks! But I will honestly tell you the product is worth buying nonetheless. The funny part is I was actually flexing my abs in the first picture -__- lol not to much for the other parts of my body.