TimberLakers M-Drol Massacre

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, we actually started a massive invasion plan..soo....yeah.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well, we actually started a massive invasion plan..soo....yeah.
Well now you let the cat out of the bag... I'm keeping my eyes peeled to the north...:icon_lol:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Well now you let the cat out of the bag... I'm keeping my eyes peeled to the north...:icon_lol:
thats it, im enlisting. i cant stand canadians and their happiness!
:numbered:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thats it, im enlisting. i cant stand canadians and their happiness!
:numbered:
LOL. Ironically enough, Mullet has been the turning point in my opinion about Canadians. ;) I still enjoy South Park's representation of the country... Especially the constant outbursts into musical numbers.

Actually to be honest, other than the weather and food, I would rather live next to Canada than Mexico.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Ironically enough, Mullet has been the turning point in my opinion about Canadians. ;) I still enjoy South Park's representation of the country... Especially the constant outbursts into musical numbers.

Actually to be honest, other than the weather and food, I would rather live next to Canada than Mexico.
wait thats not true?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Canadians: We want summa dat Inna-Net munnay

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Southpark is where I get my Canadian news. Your head is half cut off in accordance with Southpark's depiction of how Canadian's look. Now THAT'S news you can trust

"uhhh, Canadian's are bad, M'kay"

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Canadians are all aboot the poontang, eh!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Canadian roomates in college got me hooked on Trailor Park Boys like 5 years ago.. You guys are ok by me.
Yeah, TPB is a Canadian classic! Canadians are actually heavily featured as writers on most successful comedies (and not ha-ha sitcoms, but genuinely funny shows).

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im from north too, people are people and althoug some things tend to be similar its largely due to environmental conditioning. Ive been told by many americans on my vacations to mexico hawaii and dominican rep that "canadians are know it alls" and "oh your a canadian are you a know it all like the rest i met?". hahaha im like well i dont want to validate your opinions so good day , lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log is still about steroids, right?

Besides, Timber, I am 5'10" and my girlfriend is downright ridiculous (ask Volcom) (no train)!

:D
No Metrolink action!?!? The GREED!! I'm going to quote the great theologian, Nate Dogg.. ahem, "it ain't no fu-u-u-u-un, if the homies cain't ha-a-a-ave none..." end quote. I'm just kidding. I can vouch that Mullet's girl is top notch. Very Models, Inc.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that mate, and apologies for being a c*nt to you the other day.:cheers:
hey no need to apologize brother.... I too have been a bit testy as of late for the obvious reason so sorry bout lashin back at you as I did too. All in all hittin the iron and being able to associate with guys like yourself with similar interests on here is whats keepin me sane through this. Tomorrows another day though and has endless possibilities so Im not too worried, it will all work out.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this thread took a lovely turn... have we even started the mdrol yet? lol
lol, that's when the aggression will really start :head:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you guys realize how f*cking crazy the second week of our mdrol run is gonna be.

it's just the calm before the storm.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put your tray tables up and locked boys, it's going to get bumpy.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Actually to be honest, I would rather live next to Canada than Mexico.
I agree 100% with that!! I'd much rather live in Canada than Mexico. It's more suitable to my Norse blood. It looks totally beautiful from the documentaries I have seen. I love the Travel Channel. :lol: Actually, with the way our recent Presidential election went down, a lot of Americans may be illegally crossing over into Canada soon. :think:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Australia and New Zealand are 2 places I would love to live!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I spend a lot of time in Mexico for work...I work with a contract manufacturer in Guadalajara. I can say that I wouldn't mind living there; the region is really nice and the people are super friendly! did I mention the girls there are hot?!?! they're tall, slender, and they know how to shake their asses:)

Mmmmmm, I love me some latin women:food: (oh, and blonds, brunettes, asians, white, brown, black, etc...I don't disriminate)

But I would never live in a border town like Tijuana!!!

Can't say that I have too much experience with Canadians though...Mullet is good people though.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I spend a lot of time in Mexico for work...I work with a contract manufacturer in Guadalajara. I can say that I wouldn't mind living there; the region is really nice and the people are super friendly! did I mention the girls there are hot?!?! they're tall, slender, and they know how to shake their asses:)

Mmmmmm, I love me some latin women:food: (oh, and blonds, brunettes, asians, white, brown, black, etc...I don't disriminate)

Can't say that I have too much experience with Canadians though...Mullet is good people though.
Don't get me wrong, the food and the weather are great. I forgot to mention the women, which are also great in their own right. There are just issues that come along with living so close to the Mexican border that arn't issues that we deal with when living next to the Canadian border.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tiajuana's current top three hobbies include,
#1. Futbol
#2. Kidnappings for ransoms (particularly Americans).
#3. The chopping off of heads for those who oppose the Cartel.

Rich city and a rich culture, I'm glad they're our neighbors.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The women are hot until they turn 35. Then it's WATCH OUT! The enchilladas catch up to them.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
yo timber did you ever get a chance to try some all the whey?

i finally got another jug of cinnabun and put a scoop and a half in my oats before the gym. tasty as hellllllllll.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
yo timber did you ever get a chance to try some all the whey?

i finally got another jug of cinnabun and put a scoop and a half in my oats before the gym. tasty as hellllllllll.
Yeah man, I still have some cupcake here at the crib, and I polished off the chocolate mint about a month ago. Made some great bars out of the rest of the chocolate mint - and the cupcake is pretty good. I really want to try Cinnabun, but to be honest - the two that I tried (mint / cupcake) pale in comparison to ON Extreme Milk Chocolate... Still my favorite whey BY FAR... with water or even more versatile in shakes.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yooooo... Haha, that's one of my favorites ever. Though you can imagine I have a lot of love for Diddy too. Tupac was and still is the sh*t, I still remember the Tyson fight he died after like it was yesterday...

:sad:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yooooo... Haha, that's one of my favorites ever. Though you can imagine I have a lot of love for Diddy too. Tupac was and still is the sh*t, I still remember the Tyson fight he died after like it was yesterday...

:sad:
Please tell me you mean you have a lot of love for Biggy. Cause Biggy was the sh*t... probably my #1 fav even to Tupac... but Diddy is kinda getting lame... and rediculous.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me you mean you have a lot of love for Biggy. Cause Biggy was the sh*t... probably my #1 fav even to Tupac... but Diddy is kinda getting lame... and rediculous.
Biggy for sure... but I meant Diddy. That was back in the whole Bad Boy Killa day - I hated the fued... One of my favorite songs to this day is Victory - and Diddy's verse gives me a retarded testosterone boost - instant strength increase and partial erection.

YouTube - Biggie Smalls & Puff Dady - Victory

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Also wanted to throw this one out there for you fools... Nice one to pop in when you're done destroying the iron and chugging protein.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tskn-_hIbCU
Good to see some of my homies spitting love to the rap game. I grew up listening to Rap. It started with Beastie Boys and LL Cool J. Then quickly progressed to gansta rap with NWA, Easy and the rest of the compton crew. Then I dabbled in some of the hard hitting Miami rap bands with the crazy basslines. I will never forget how pissed my dad got when he came into the house and I was jamming/rapping along with 2 live crew's Fukk Shop.

Needless to say I am a 34 year old bald white computer nerd that still has 2 subwoofers and a 600 watt amp in the trunk. :djparty: Some people refuse to grow old!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I also have to say how excited I am for the fight tomorrow night. Roy Jones was a childhood hero of mine, and one of the main reasons I started boxing during my early teen years.

YouTube - Roy Jones Jr Highlight

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After watching MMA I can't go back to boxing.
I agree. Boxing is boring after watching some hardcore MMA. Is anyone picking Brock Lesnar over Randy Couture next Saturday night? I'm thinking, not many. But I wouldn't count Brock out. He's a great wrestler and he is insanely strong. Kurt Angle said he saw Brock in the gym routinely squatting 900 and benching 600 lbs. Routinely. He's a freak of nature. But I'm guessing that Couture is going to take him to school. Who knows for sure??:think: It's gonna be one to watch!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. Boxing is boring after watching some hardcore MMA. Is anyone picking Brock Lesnar over Randy Couture next Saturday night? I'm thinking, not many. But I wouldn't count Brock out. He's a great wrestler and he is insanely strong. Kurt Angle said he saw Brock in the gym routinely squatting 900 and benching 600 lbs. Routinely. He's a freak of nature. But I'm guessing that Couture is going to take him to school. Who knows for sure??:think: It's gonna be one to watch!!
It is hard to say, for a few reasons. Normally, I would choose Randy over a fighter as inexperienced as Brock but, styles make fights; in this case, Randy and Brock share a similar style, but there is a massive divergence in terms of size, speed, and strength. Randy's forte has always been as follows: Greco-Clinch, dirty box to loosen the defense against the cage, take them down. He used this tried and tested method against most of his opponents!

In this case, though, his opponent is a more accomplished and stronger wrestler, and a much more functionally strong individual. I simply cannot see Randy taking Brock down from the clinch, or successfully mounting such a massive individual. That being said, if it does go to the ground Randy is a veteran; even without an accomplished BJJ background, he could get position on Brock and catch him with a sub.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It is hard to say, for a few reasons. Normally, I would choose Randy over a fighter as inexperienced as Brock but, styles make fights; in this case, Randy and Brock share a similar style, but there is a massive divergence in terms of size, speed, and strength. Randy's forte has always been as follows: Greco-Clinch, dirty box to loosen the defense against the cage, take them down. He used this tried and tested method against most of his opponents!

In this case, though, his opponent is a more accomplished and stronger wrestler, and a much more functionally strong individual. I simply cannot see Randy taking Brock down from the clinch, or successfully mounting such a massive individual. That being said, if it does go to the ground Randy is a veteran; even without an accomplished BJJ background, he could get position on Brock and catch him with a sub.
There is something to be said for "old-man anger/strength".

I would love to see Brock catch a break as I think that he has fought extremely well in some of the fights he has lost... but Randy is definitely the favorite. IMO if Brock caught anyone with a clean shot to the jaw... there is not a fighter in the UFC that could stand and take it.

BTW... wtf happened to that Marine guy who knocked out Doug Marshall in the WEC? I know it was just a well placed punch and Doug is a better fighter, but damn what a punch.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
MMA is great. Boxing is also great.

I think that the comparisons between the two are plain retarded.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is something to be said for "old-man anger/strength".

I would love to see Brock catch a break as I think that he has fought extremely well in some of the fights he has lost... but Randy is definitely the favorite. IMO if Brock caught anyone with a clean shot to the jaw... there is not a fighter in the UFC that could stand and take it.
Comparatively muscle maturity has its strengths! However, to use TG as an example, his mature 256lb frame against an equally mature 200lb frame (of equal experience) is most likely going to produce more strength. You have to remember Brock cuts to make 265 - cuts! While Randy's skills may be favored, I don't feel there is any question in terms of explosiveness, strength, and athleticism when it comes to Brock over Randy. As I said, when you look at the style of each fighter, it is really hard to say who is the favorite. One would assume Randy due to his experience and higher skill level, but his skill set matches up horribly with Brock's skill set. Randy classically dominates the clinch and is a proficient GnP'er. I think it will be almost impossible for Randy to take Brock down, and even more unlikely he will be able to assert a dominant position (north/south, mount, side position). We will see, though!

As well, I think he is more than catching a break, as his third fight is a title shot! In reality, Nog., is being screwed and unappreciated once again!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
The only way Randy wins that fight is with a small joint submission... i.e. ankle - wrist... less likely would be a knee or arm bar - and it would be a sudden submission. Otherwise, he's going to get the sh*t beat out of him.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only way Randy wins that fight is with a small joint submission... i.e. ankle - wrist... less likely would be a knee or arm bar - and it would be a sudden submission. Otherwise, he's going to get the sh*t beat out of him.
My sentiments in much less words, Timber!

There is a very small chance Randy will be able to impose his will on Brock in terms of the clinch and TD game. I simply cannot fathom Randy scoring a shoot-TD on Brock; less so in the clinch.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
MMA is great. Boxing is also great.

I think that the comparisons between the two are plain retarded.
Yes, they are VERY different sports. STILL, MMA is much more entertaining for me to watch.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yes, they are VERY different sports. STILL, MMA is much more entertaining for me to watch.
It all depends on the quality of who's fighting... I've fallen asleep during maaaaannnyy MMA fights, and there are some boxing matches that I could watch over and over and over... Of course, the inverse is true.