Thorsdad takes on 90 days of lgd 4033

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 day 6 had a good evening workout today didn't get to train this morning late night with my youngest son he's getting more teeth the wife and I were up for the better part of the night took 1 cap of lgd this morning 1scoop of limitless pwo warmed up then got rolling the workout was

arm/legs detail 12-15 reps 3 giant sets 20 seconds rest between sets
Bicep- incline db curl-hammer preacher curl-21's

Triceps- dips-lying incline rope extensions- reverse grip pull down

Legs-hammycurl-split squat- sitting calve raise

Pump was great I did some blood flow restriction training for arms it worked well

Tomorrow is an off day I will assess my 1st week on lgd and update with pics stay tuned

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Careful with the blood flow restriction. I remember bdcc doing this and was talking about the pros and cons and how some of the cons can be really bad if you don't do it right. Maybe he'll pop in and enlighten us (or maybe just me) with his knowledge.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Careful with the blood flow restriction. I remember bdcc doing this and was talking about the pros and cons and how some of the cons can be really bad if you don't do it right. Maybe he'll pop in and enlighten us (or maybe just me) with his knowledge.
Thanks for the info I don't do it often but man the pump tho lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 is in the books for this run so far it's been great here is my assessment for the 1st week of lgd

Strength 10/10 I feel really strong on every lift I will be moving up my weight on all lifts for week 2

Pump / focus 7/10 the pump and focus is there but not the same as a pwo gots to have my limitless

Libido 10/10 my libido is cranking overtime no problems in that area lol

Body composition 10/10 my body looks and feels harder I got a complement from the wife saying I look full not bloated had a 1lb weight gain this week

Sides10/10 absolutely 0 no joint pain sleep has been good no back pumps nothing

This had been a great 1st week hope it continues for the next 11 weeks only time we'll tell I will also be adding dermacrine for the duration of this run 6 pumps in the morning here is a before and after pic from the 1st week
170112_203604_COLLAGE-1-768x959.jpg

Day 1on the left this morning on the right

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 1 is in the books for this run so far it's been great here is my assessment for the 1st week of lgd

Strength 10/10 I feel really strong on every lift I will be moving up my weight on all lifts for week 2

Pump / focus 7/10 the pump and focus is there but not the same as a pwo gots to have my limitless

Libido 10/10 my libido is cranking overtime no problems in that area lol

Body composition 10/10 my body looks and feels harder I got a complement from the wife saying I look full not bloated had a 1lb weight gain this week

Sides10/10 absolutely 0 no joint pain sleep has been good no back pumps nothing

This had been a great 1st week hope it continues for the next 11 weeks only time we'll tell I will also be adding dermacrine for the duration of this run 6 pumps in the morning here is a before and after pic from the 1st weekView attachment 144173
Day 1on the left this morning on the right
Dam! Noticeable difference in one week. I agree with the wife.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam! Noticeable difference in one week. I agree with the wife.
Well duh! Of course there's a noticeable difference! His shorts went from a light gray to a black. Maybe he shouldn't go a whole week without washing them.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Well duh! Of course there's a noticeable difference! His shorts went from a light gray to a black. Maybe he shouldn't go a whole week without washing them.
Haha!!!! That's a good one like the way u think

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 day 1 overall day 8 this mornings workout did not disappoint had my wife training with me she gave me extra motivation took 1 cap lgd 1scoop of limitless and 6 pumps of dermaceine pwo adding derma for the rest of the cycle warned up and got pumpin the workout was

total body power* 5 rounds 5 235lbs for all lifts reps 30 seconds rest
Floor press
Bentover row
Deadlift
Squat
Finish with 10 minutes cardio and abs

Adding the weight kicked my button it was awesome glad my wife was there to push me she also did this workout and killed it she used 100lbs for all lifts I was really proud of her great start to week 2 more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 day 2 overall day 9 had a great morning workout woke up motivated and ready to go took 1 cap of lgd 1scoop of limitless 6 pumps of dermacrine pwo warmed up and got to work the workout was

3 super sets 6 reps* Chest/back: incline leverage bench-t-bar row, cable cross over- bent row , flat bench press-lat pull down

Had a kik @$$ pump and felt strong and focused through the entire workout a little right shoulder soreness from sleeping on it all night but other then that everything is all good lgd is quickly becoming a favorite of mine hope it continues to work well with my body for the rest of the cycle waiting for my calipers to come in to keep up with bf% more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 day 3 day 10 overall had a good session this morning took 1cap lgd 1scoop of limitless 6 pumps of derma pwo warmed up and hit it

arms 4 super sets 20 seconds rest between sets 6- 8reps Preacher curl - v bar press down

Hammer curl- rope press down

Ez bar curl- close grip bench press

Reverse grip curl- reverse grip bench press

Pump was on arms felt really full no joint pain of any kind my body is feeling great on this cycle sleep is also good as is my mood and overall well being more updates to come

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 day 3 day 10 overall had a good session this morning took 1cap lgd 1scoop of limitless 6 pumps of derma pwo warmed up and hit it

arms 4 super sets 20 seconds rest between sets 6- 8reps Preacher curl - v bar press down

Pump was on arms felt really full no joint pain of any kind my body is feeling great on this cycle sleep is also good as is my mood and overall well being more updates to come
were is my nood arm?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Made it. Love lgd. Here to see you git r dunnnn!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 day 4 day 11 overall woke up feeling energetic this morning had a great workout took 1 cap of lgd 1scoop of limitless 6 pumps of derma pwo warmed up then got to it the workout was

4 supersets 6-8 reps shoulders: smith press- lat raise
Reverse grip shoulder press-rear delt fly
Shrugs front/back

Legs 4 super sets 6-8 reps squat - stiff leg deads
3 point calve raise

Great pumps all around my weight is up a lil bit nothing to major to report no sides to speak of sleep, libido and energy are all good more updates on the way

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 day 4 day 11 overall woke up feeling energetic this morning had a great workout took 1 cap of lgd 1scoop of limitless 6 pumps of derma pwo warmed up then got to it the workout was

Shrugs front/back

Legs 4 super sets 6-8 reps squat - stiff leg deads
3 point calve raise

Great pumps all around my weight is up a lil bit nothing to major to report no sides to speak of sleep, libido and energy are all good more updates on the way
Looks like things are moving along great.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 day 5 day 12 overall had a really good workout this morning took 1cap lgd 1scoop of limitless 6 pumps of derma pwo had a different warmup thanks to pulsefit
26 reps of 225lb deadlifts got my blood pumpin the workout was

upper body detail 12 -15 reps 3 giant sets 20 seconds rest between sets

Chest- bentover cable cross over - incline fly- decline db press

Back- close grip pull down- barbell pullover- lower back extensions

Shoulders- upright row-3 point lat raise -incline reverse lat fly

Pump was excellent body felt great can't say it enough how great this cycle has been here is a pic from this morning pwo weight was 287.5
20170119_095025_HDR-600x1067.jpg

More info on the way

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you are looking a little thicker already brother!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Just curious what you are running for cycle support? When I ran it for over 8 weeks people went all freaky on me for not worrying more...... In the end it was a great and effective run with minimal sides.
I'm following closely now because I want to do this again in a few months.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Just curious what you are running for cycle support? When I ran it for over 8 weeks people went all freaky on me for not worrying more...... In the end it was a great and effective run with minimal sides.
Nothing just fish oil and multi vitamin I know i should especially I have one on hand

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Did you run it at 10 or 20 per day? How long? Final results?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Did you run it at 10 or 20 per day? How long? Final results?
10 a day for most of the run for about 2 months. I was crazy enough to use it on a cut. Definitely got measurably stronger. While cutting fat.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
10 a day for most of the run for about 2 months. I was crazy enough to use it on a cut. Definitely got measurably stronger. While cutting fat.
Awesome I'm actually doing the same

Choppedjunior

Awards
just finishing my LGD cycle now. did 4mg weeks 1-2..... 8mg weeks 2-6. Deff lost a good amount of bf.. gained about 3lbs on scale, but haven't done body comp yet so idk how much LBM i gained, I'm guessing around 4ish. I have small build 6"1 170lbs 7%bf

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
just finishing my LGD cycle now. did 4mg weeks 1-2..... 8mg weeks 2-6. Deff lost a good amount of bf.. gained about 3lbs on scale, but haven't done body comp yet so idk how much LBM i gained, I'm guessing around 4ish. I have small build 6"1 170lbs 7%bf
What were you targeting? Cut, recomp, bulk?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 day 6 day 13 overall another day another good training session just got done actually took 1cap lgd and 6 pumps of derma this morning 1 scoop of limitless pwo warmed up and hit it

arm/legs detail 12-15 reps 3 giant sets

Pumps wer on like donkey Kong arms and legs are still tight as I type this tomorrow is a off day I will put in my 2 week assessment o this cycle so far more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 day 7 day 14 overall off day another successful week of lgd in the books great cycle up this point

Strength/stamina:has risen alot feel stronger with power and explosion on every lift case in point I hit 225lbs deads for 26 reps

Body composition :is a changing up another pound and change at 287.5

170121_081109_COLLAGE-1-768x959.jpg

1st pic is start 2nd is end of week 1 3rd is from week 2

Libido: is still very high with the added dermacrine its definitely cranking even more so

Sides: absolutely 0 no joint pain sleep is good overall body and well being is good

My hopes are this cycle stays as its goin 2weeks in and good results so far for what I'm trying to accomplish not the quick gains of superdrol/m1a but steady and consistent this is shaping up to be my go to supp more to come

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 2 day 7 day 14 overall off day another successful week of lgd in the books great cycle up this point

Strength/stamina:has risen alot feel stronger with power and explosion on every lift case in point I hit 225lbs deads for 26 reps

View attachment 144373

Libido: is still very high with the added dermacrine its definitely cranking even more so

Sides: absolutely 0 no joint pain sleep is good overall body and well being is good

My hopes are this cycle stays as its goin 2weeks in and good results so far for what I'm trying to accomplish not the quick gains of superdrol/m1a but steady and consistent this is shaping up to be my go to supp more to come
You aint seen nothin yet dude. For me adaptations really kicked in around week 5 and peaked about week 8. Made most of my physical gains in traps, shoulders & upper back.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
You aint seen nothin yet dude. For me adaptations really kicked in around week 5 and peaked about week 8. Made most of my physical gains in traps, shoulders & upper back.
Awesome cant wait

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 144373

Dunno - looking solid!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 day 1 day 15 overall had a great workout this morning a lil different then my normal workout but effective took 1 cap of lgd 6 pumps of derma pwo no limitless today had a cup of Joe with protein instead

Had a different warmup today in the company promo thread bps is running a very cool promo with different exercises each week u post a video of u doing the exercise most reps wins the contest for the week FireTitan changed it up this week with a challenge round i put up an open challenge to anyone to beat me in a shrug contest had 2 challengers for 135lb shrugs amrap I did 70 awesome warmup and pump I also put up an open challenge for 225lb floor press I did 22 reps another awesome warmup now for the workout

Total body power
3 round tri set amrap rest was 1 minute

Floor press 225lbs reps :17-12—8
Deadlift 225lbs reps:15—10—6
Squat225lbs reps:10—10—10

I was so done grueling workout pump was crazy had alot of fun with this it was a good challenge for me strength is definitely up as well as stamina more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 day 2 overall day 16 another great session this morning was extra motivated took 1cap lgd 1scoop of limitless 6 pumps of derma pwo warmed up and got rollin
The workout was

3 super sets 6 reps 20 seconds rest between sets * Chest/back: incline leverage bench lat pull down,
cable cross over- bent row
flat bench press-t-bar row
Incline fly - barbell pullover

Great pumps felt strong sweat was pouring off of me so far each week I feel I'm getting stronger and my body is changing as I hoped it would nothing bad to say about this cycle as of right now more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 day 3 day 17 overall another workout in the books another pump fest took my goodies and got goin the workout was
arms 4 super sets 6- 8reps Preacher curl - v bar press down

Pump was excellent I am extremely pleased so far with this run more to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 day 4 overall day 18 banged out shoulders and legs this morning before work excellent way to start my day took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo warmed up and got rollin

Shrugs front/back

Legs 4 supersets 6-8 reps squat stiff leg deads
3 point calve raise

Pump was great doesn't take much for my shoulders to get activated libido is still crankin always a good thing sleep has been good no other sides to speak of more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 day 5 day 19 overall another morning session in the books besides my garage being cold the workout was excellent took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo warmed up then went to work the workout was

upper body detail 12 -15 reps 3 giant sets

Pump was massive body felt good surprised how good my joints and shoulders feel almost 3 weeks in and diggn this cycle more to come

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 day 5 day 19 overall another morning session in the books besides my garage being cold the workout was excellent took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo warmed up then went to work the workout was

upper body detail 12 -15 reps 3 giant sets

Pump was massive body felt good surprised how good my joints and shoulders feel almost 3 weeks in and diggn this cycle more to come
Nice work. Keep killin it brother.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 day 6 day 20 overall same thing different day another good 1 in the books
Took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo warmed up then got to it the workout was

arm/legs detail 12-15 reps 3 giant sets

Solid pump through out tomorrow well be the end of week 3 I will give my assessment of this week with updated pics

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah! Updates and noodz, may favorite part of any log.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 day 7 day 21 overall its been a great run so far this is the end of week 3 and I feel extremely pleased up to this point

1.strength gain and Endurance has been excellent and steady I keep on adding more weight each week to every lift and it feels light always a good thing

2.body composition it changed alot, the last few days I've been doing high carbs and it shows weight went up to 289.2 a 2lb increase from last week
20170128_115832-600x1067.jpg

3.Libido is still cranking high morning wood is insane lol

4.Side effects big fat zero

This week I feel I made more strides in the right direction my midsection is visibly thicker wich I'm not pleased with but I've been keeping carbs high for the last couple days so I think that's the reason for the thicker midsection I finally was able to check my body fat according g to my wife's trainer I am 13.5 % also recovery has been good sleep has been good so far A+ rating more to come

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like things are coming along smooth.
There was a guy at the gym that finished 8 weeks of LGD a month ago. The last 2 weeks he blew up. Very visible. He said it shut him down pretty good. Think he just finished his novla and he kept probably 80% of his gains. He is still looking good. He is like my height, can't wait to see what 12 weeks will do for a big ass man!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like things are coming along smooth.
There was a guy at the gym that finished 8 weeks of LGD a month ago. The last 2 weeks he blew up. Very visible. He said it shut him down pretty good. Think he just finished his novla and he kept probably 80% of his gains. He is still looking good. He is like my height, can't wait to see what 12 weeks will do for a big ass man!
Awesome good to hear brotha