• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
angcd3 need to follow this monster!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
angcd3 need to follow this monster!
thanks for the heads up.....! sorry im late homie.. definitely along for the ride .. looking good brother..

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up.....! sorry im late homie.. definitely along for the ride .. looking good brother..
It's all good bro thanks for being here I still have a long way to go for this run

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 day 1 day 23 over all took yesterday off had an awesome family day the wife and I took are sons to the snow had a blast with my 2 year old sledding down the hills he loved it today was back to business and it was killer took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo warmed up and hit it the workout was

3 supersets 6 reps*20 seconds rest between sets Chest/back: incline leverage bench lat pull down, cable cross over- bent row , flat bench press-t-bar row

Strength was up a ton this morning as was Endurance body felt great and pumps wer awesome still no sides and libido is still rolling along more on the way

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 day 2 day 24 overall had another good morning workout took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo warmed up and got goin woke up extra motivated this morning the workout was

arms 4 super sets 6- 8reps Preacher curl - v bar press down

Hammer curl- rope press down

Ez bar curl- close grip bench press

Reverse grip curl- reverse grip bench press

Pump was on and poppin I'm noticing my arms are wearing out and getting bigger pumps faster loving that I had a treat this morning got to have breakfast with my oldest son thor
20170131_075403-600x1067.jpg

I usually leave for work before he wakes up crazy fog this morning so I got to hang with my boys for a lil while this morning, biggest blessing my wife and I have ever received 2 strong healthy active sons more updates on the way

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Week 4 day 2 day 24 overall had another good morning workout took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo warmed up and got goin woke up extra motivated this morning the workout was

Pump was on and poppin I'm noticing my arms are wearing out and getting bigger pumps faster loving that I had a treat this morning got to have breakfast with my oldest son thor View attachment 144696

I usually leave for work before he wakes up crazy fog this morning so I got to hang with my boys for a lil while this morning, biggest blessing my wife and I have ever received 2 strong healthy active sons more updates on the way
nice workout.. and its always awesome when you get to spend extra time with your kids.. glad you could this morning.. !

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
nice workout.. and its always awesome when you get to spend extra time with your kids.. glad you could this morning.. !
Thanks homie it's our family business we do asphalt and concrete so we pick our own hours sometimes lol there's some jobs where wer gone for weeks at a time so any extra time I get to spend with my wife and kids is always a good thing

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Pump was on and poppin I'm noticing my arms are wearing out and getting bigger pumps faster loving that I had a treat this morning got to have breakfast with my oldest son thor View attachment 144696

Great workout, Good lookin boy! you have to be proud.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 day 3 day 25 overall another solid session this morning took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo warmed up and got rollin the workout was

4 supersets 6-8 reps shoulders: smith press- lat raise
Reverse grip shoulder press-rear delt fly
Shrugs front/back

Legs 4 sets 6-8 reps squat stiff leg deads
3 point calve raise

Pump pump pump!!! I believe lgd is in full swing strength, Endurance, libido is all kicking digging this cycle more updates to come

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Week 4 day 3 day 25 overall another solid session this morning took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo warmed up and got rollin the workout was

4 supersets 6-8 reps shoulders: smith press- lat raise
Reverse grip shoulder press-rear delt fly
Shrugs front/back

Legs 4 sets 6-8 reps squat stiff leg deads
3 point calve raise

Pump pump pump!!! I believe lgd is in full swing strength, Endurance, libido is all kicking digging this cycle more updates to come
Hey homie mind is I ask exactly what lgd is and what you are expecting results wise from it ? It's all new to me ..

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey homie mind is I ask exactly what lgd is and what you are expecting results wise from it ? It's all new to me ..
It is a non-steroidal oral SARM that binds with AR (androgen receptor) which produces steroid-like results minus the steroids. It is the closest SARM that can be equated to an anabolic in terms of strength. LGD-4033 is the strongest of all the SARMS in terms of the size you can gain.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
lukehayd
Quote Originally Posted by angcd3 View Post
It is a non-steroidal oral SARM that binds with AR which produces steroid-like results minus the steroids. It is the closest SARM that can be equated to an anabolic in terms of strength. LGD-4033 is the strongest of all the SARMS in terms of the size you can gain.

What he said I was originally planning on running m1a to bulk up started a log the ish was bunk big let down this is my 1st sarm run I choose lgd for the reason stated above I was going to run an all out dirty bulk but now I'm trying to add as much clean mass as possible this stuff so far is doing the job very well

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
lukehayd
Quote Originally Posted by angcd3 View Post
It is a non-steroidal oral SARM that binds with AR which produces steroid-like results minus the steroids. It is the closest SARM that can be equated to an anabolic in terms of strength. LGD-4033 is the strongest of all the SARMS in terms of the size you can gain.

What he said I was originally planning on running m1a to bulk up started a log the ish was bunk big let down this is my 1st sarm run I choose lgd for the reason stated above I was going to run an all out dirty bulk but now I'm trying to add as much clean mass as possible this stuff so far is doing the job very well
Thanks guys !! Very interesting

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Since you have taken both.. and I just recently started taking Epidrone.. how would you compare the two now that you are about a month into it.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Since you have taken both.. and I just recently started taking Epidrone.. how would you compare the two now that you are about a month into it.
I believe lgd is the stronger out of the 2 I'm only taking 1 cap a day @10 mgs with epidrone my sweet spot was 3-4 a day but epidrone has excellent pwo effects and I believe epidrone is better for cutting im goin to add epidrone for the last month of this cycle to see if I can bring out more definition if your goal is to build mass and gain strength go with lgd if you want to cut and gain strength epidrone is the ticket maybe next fall I'll run a epidrone lgd stack for 12 weeks that would be interesting to say the least

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I believe lgd is the stronger out of the 2 I'm only taking 1 cap a day @10 mgs with epidrone my sweet spot was 3-4 a day but epidrone has excellent pwo effects and I believe epidrone is better for cutting im goin to add epidrone for the last month of this cycle to see if I can bring out more definition if your goal is to build mass and gain strength go with lgd if you want to cut and gain strength epidrone is the ticket maybe next fall I'll run a epidrone lgd stack for 12 weeks that would be interesting to say the least
Thanks brother. sorry for all the questions, its just all this stuff is new to me...lol. I started out with 3 epidrone/day just recently upped it to 4. Im always just trying to get bigger and leaner..lol but arent we all. Really appreciate it homie

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother. sorry for all the questions, its just all this stuff is new to me...lol. I started out with 3 epidrone/day just recently upped it to 4. Im always just trying to get bigger and leaner..lol but arent we all. Really appreciate it homie
No problem that's what wer all here for im a noob to sarms so this is all new to me as well I miss the days of ordering superdrol and gaining 6 lbs of quality mass every few months lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Epidrone would be a good test base for lgd angcd3

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 day 4 day 26 overall workout was on point this morning took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo warmed up and got rollin the workout was a lil different today in a great way

Chest 4 giant sets with 20 seconds rest between sets

Flat smith press 5 reps 225,275,275,275
Incline db press 8 reps 70,70,70,70
Cable crossover 12reps 4 sets

Back tbar row, rack pulls, lat pulldown

Shoulders front shrug, reverse shrug, 3 point lat raise

Felt really strong and full today awesome workout more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 day 5 day 27 overall kick @$$ session this morning pump was insane
Took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo also added 500mgs of augmatine warmed up and got rollin the workout was

arm/legs detail 12-15 reps 3 giant sets
Bicep- incline db curl-hammer preacher curl-21's

Triceps- dips-lying incline rope extensions- reverse grip pull down

Legs-hammycurl-split squat- sitting calve raise

Crazy pumps my guess is it was from the augmatine I also added a rest and recovery aid from MST called Somnidren GH Ultra had good rest with the limited amount of sleep I had due to our youngest son axel hulk hulking out lol he's getting 2 more teeth pray for him please I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to train tomorrow is the last day of this week man 4 weeks flew by I will update my assessment with pics from the 1st 4 weeks Sunday I resume training with a little tweak for the next month of training stay tuned and God bless you all

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely don't miss the cutting teeth stage!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, btw, following your log has convinced me to go ahead and crack open my LGD stash.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatca gonna stack it with? I'm leaning towards lgd and dermatr3st for my next go.
Ha! I was planning on running it with a low dose of Tr3st for 4-6 weeks and then Osta and Dermacrine for 4 weeks. Will probably adjust as I see fit.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Oh, btw, following your log has convinced me to go ahead and crack open my LGD stash.
So far it's awesome the gains aren't explosive but I like it alot

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 day 6 day 28 overall off day this cycle in the 1st month has been excellent everything is heading in the right direction with 0 sides strength and Endurance are way up and body composition has changed
170203_144706_COLLAGE-1-768x959.jpg

Top left is day 1 bottom right is from this morning can't wait to get started on the next month of this cycle tomorrow I have a few training tweaks up my sleeve as of now Im up to 289lbs a 4 lb increase in 4 weeks not to shabby libido is high no problems there as I said strength stamina and pump is excellent can't wait to see what the next 4 weeks brings stay tuned

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 day 1 day 29 over all had a great workout this morning surprised after a rough night with my lil guy I woke up very lethargic this morning but once I warmed up I felt good took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo 1 cap form xt added for this month thanks to ManimalPatB warmed up and got rollin the workout was

total body power
Floor press 225, 235,255,265,275 lbs superset T-bar row 125,125,125,125,125lbs

Deadlift 225,225,255,255,255,lbs superset squat 225,225,225,245,255lbs 5 rounds amrap 20 seconds rest between sets

Felt good and strong morning weight was 289.0 still loving this cycle. On a side note had a good day with the family my niece's
3rd birthday was yesterday had a good time with some of my cousins I haven't seen in awhile and I got a bunch of compliments on my physique my uncle asked what are you taking lol I told him lgd and hard work he said well it shows

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Week 4 day 6 day 28 overall off day this cycle in the 1st month has been excellent everything is heading in the right direction with 0 sides strength and Endurance are way up and body composition has changed
View attachment 144855

Top left is day 1 bottom right is from this morning can't wait to get started on the next month of this cycle tomorrow I have a few training tweaks up my sleeve as of now Im up to 289lbs a 4 lb increase in 4 weeks not to shabby libido is high no problems there as I said strength stamina and pump is excellent can't wait to see what the next 4 weeks brings stay tuned
Looking awesome bro .. up 4 lbs and loooking leaner to ! Can't beat that

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Looking awesome bro .. up 4 lbs and loooking leaner to ! Can't beat that
Thank u that's my plan to try and gain as much lean mass as possible

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 144855

Dang, nice work in here!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 144855

Looking good brother! Hell the LGD hasn't even kicked in yet.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 day 2 day 30 overall another rough night with my lil guy the wife and I was up for the the better part of the night none the less I got my butt out of bed and got my workout in thanks to somnidren ultra im gettn some kind of rest with limited sleep now for the biz at hand took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo 1 cap form xt warmed up then got to it i switched up my training for the next 4 weeks today was chest/abs

super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets :* incline Smith* press 5 reps - flat bench fly 12reps

Uni lateral Leverage incline press 8 reps- cable crossover 15 reps

Flat db press 12 reps - incline cable fly 20 reps

Abs- 4 rounds 20 reps each cable crunch ab wheel rollout

The pump was excellent had a great workout strength was also good body felt great even with limited sleep more updates to come

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take? It must be kicking in pretty soon?
I only know of one guy that took this. he blew up fast week 6-8. Like put on 10 lbs in 2 weeks.
probably 15lbs total of 8 weeks.
this is all I have to base this off of.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I only know of one guy that took this. he blew up fast week 6-8. Like put on 10 lbs in 2 weeks.
That's sounds awesome hope it works for me the same way

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Wow.. thats pretty impressive stuff..

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
What brand u running? I forgot. I've been thinking about it if myself.
Screenshot_2017-02-06-13-22-51-1-432x801.png

Powertech I got it from a local shop it was the last bottle 30 $ wish he had more

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 day 5 day 27 overall kick @$$ session this morning pump was insane
Took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless pwo also added 500mgs of augmatine warmed up and got rollin the workout was

arm/legs detail 12-15 reps 3 giant sets
Bicep- incline db curl-hammer preacher curl-21's

Triceps- dips-lying incline rope extensions- reverse grip pull down

Legs-hammycurl-split squat- sitting calve raise

Crazy pumps my guess is it was from the augmatine I also added a rest and recovery aid from MST called Somnidren GH Ultra had good rest with the limited amount of sleep I had due to our youngest son axel hulk hulking out lol he's getting 2 more teeth pray for him please I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to train tomorrow is the last day of this week man 4 weeks flew by I will update my assessment with pics from the 1st 4 weeks Sunday I resume training with a little tweak for the next month of training stay tuned and God bless you all

Good log so far! Keep up the hard work!
Limitless looks like a great pre workout (for occasional use)!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is still out there.....probably not at 30$ anymore...
Im gonna have to pick me some more up to keep in a cool dry place lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Good log so far! Keep up the hard work!
Limitless looks like a great pre workout (for occasional use)!
Thank u sir I really like limitless alot it's not stim heavy and that's what I like the most