Thorsdad takes on 90 days of lgd 4033

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Look to add chemical 1 or legendary with the LGD. Will help increase your results of gaining leaner and more full muscle mass. Also be careful because they say LGD can decrease natural levels after 6 weeks or so. Don't be afraid to add a PCT

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I added cardarine with the LGD and for great results. Kept some water off and kept me leaner and harder

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
You could also use rad140 and chemical1. Rad140 is supposed to be 90% as anabolic as test so rad140 and chemical1 or legendary would be a badass stack with minimal sides and way less of a chance of lower levels.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
You could also use rad140 and chemical1. Rad140 is supposed to be 90% as anabolic as test so rad140 and chemical1 or legendary would be a badass stack with minimal sides and way less of a chance of lower levels.
Thanks for the info I'm new to the sarm game this is my 1st run with any sarm I'm liking the results so far lgd seems legit not the crazy gains like my old superdrol or m1a runs but I like it alot

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Yea the SARMS are great. Look into the chaos and pain legendary and chemical 1 to stack with the LGD. Then after 6-8 weeks use the pct bc like I said before LGD can suppress natural test levels. Code:SKELLIE gets u 20% off as well. Any other questions message me