Last edited:
Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/20/24
Weight 212.4

Haven't had a reason to log a rest day in a while! Weight is back to resting over 210, it's insane I lost 15+ lbs in just over a week. I'm very interested in just how much my supplement stack contributed to my strength not falling as much. Today is the last day of the Father Figure stack from Black Lion Research (Typed out for googlers). I'll try to do a short write up on that tomorrow and at least a progress pic.

In the mean time, I've now started pepti-plex and I took Lean Edge Night Burn last night for the first time. Was just going to hang onto it until I got my weight back up, but I needed some help with restful sleep and it was on hand. Slept like a damn rock, definitely woke up 2-3 times in a melatonin haze, but overall, 10 hours of restful sleep, my Garmin telling me my sleep score and body battery are higher than I've ever seen them! I believe it, ready to **** **** up today.

I was really trying to wait for some Easter sales, but I'm about out of my joint stack from SNS, and I want to get on their AnabolicXT, so I guess I can pick up single bottles at full price and buy multiples later (n). Maybe I'll add in Xgels. Maybe I'll add in Recomp20. IDFK!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/20/24
Weight 212.4

Haven't had a reason to log a rest day in a while! Weight is back to resting over 210, it's insane I lost 15+ lbs in just over a week. I'm very interested in just how much my supplement stack contributed to my strength not falling as much. Today is the last day of the Father Figure stack from Black Lion Research (Typed out for googlers). I'll try to do a short write up on that tomorrow and at least a progress pic.

In the mean time, I've now started pepti-plex and I took Lean Edge Night Burn last night for the first time. Was just going to hang onto it until I got my weight back up, but I needed some help with restful sleep and it was on hand. Slept like a damn rock, definitely woke up 2-3 times in a melatonin haze, but overall, 10 hours of restful sleep, my Garmin telling me my sleep score and body battery are higher than I've ever seen them! I believe it, ready to **** **** up today.

I was really trying to wait for some Easter sales, but I'm about out of my joint stack from SNS, and I want to get on their AnabolicXT, so I guess I can pick up single bottles at full price and buy multiples later (n). Maybe I'll add in Xgels. Maybe I'll add in Recomp20. IDFK!
I have been wanting to do a run of X gels myself just have not done it yet.
Sounds like you have got some great rest, that can make such a big difference it’s unreal!

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been wanting to do a run of X gels myself just have not done it yet.
Sounds like you have got some great rest, that can make such a big difference it’s unreal!
I'm on the fence with the Xgels, especially after loading up my carton DPS and seeing the total price lol.

Yeah the sleep thing was getting to my mental/emotional health. I'm going to try taking nite burn earlier tonight though, definitely still felt like I'd taken melatonin when I woke up.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm on the fence with the Xgels, especially after loading up my carton DPS and seeing the total price lol.

Yeah the sleep thing was getting to my mental/emotional health. I'm going to try taking nite burn earlier tonight though, definitely still felt like I'd taken melatonin when I woke up.
Yeah I tend to have a hangover feeling from melatonin. One supp I can recommend that might be beneficial to you at this time is stress and anxiety XT. I take it 30 minutes prior to bed and man turns my mind off and I get some good sleep I will also stack KannaEasext along with it.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I tend to have a hangover feeling from melatonin. One supp I can recommend that might be beneficial to you at this time is stress and anxiety XT. I take it 30 minutes prior to bed and man turns my mind off and I get some good sleep I will also stack KannaEasext along with it.
I was honestly between that stack and their sleep aids. Lean Edge Nite Burn had more compounds that I was looking for, as far as their sleep aids, but I probably should have snagged the stress blend for day to day. I have anxiety issues as is.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Arachidonic Acid is TERRIBLE for joint comfort. If you train in strength ranges and care about strength, and already take joint support, DO NOT USE ARA. It is the antithesis of joint comfort. This stuff killed me even when I was in my early twenties! Barely survived 6 weeks of misery.

You cannot take inflammatory compounds and not expect them to do what they do. Yes they can potentially help stimulate a tad more muscle growth, but…not if you can’t train.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Arachidonic Acid is TERRIBLE for joint comfort. If you train in strength ranges and care about strength, and already take joint support, DO NOT USE ARA. It is the antithesis of joint comfort. This stuff killed me even when I was in my early twenties! Barely survived 6 weeks of misery.

You cannot take inflammatory compounds and not expect them to do what they do. Yes they can potentially help stimulate a tad more muscle growth, but…not if you can’t train.
Alright, no xgels! I've enough joint issues as is.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/21/23

Main - Deadlift
  • 5 x 205lb
  • 5 x 255
  • 5 x 315
  • 5 x 410
  • 5 x 425
  • 3 x 460
Supplemental -Bench
  • 10 x 5 @ 200
Assistance
  • Kroc row 5x10 @ 105
  • Straight arm pushdown 5x10 @ 75
Abs
  • wheel 5x5
  • cable crunch 5x25 @75lb
Time 1 hour 21min
Weight 212.7

Holy crap I'm gassed, I feel like I have completely destroyed any base of conditioning I'd established. 4th rep at 460lb was creeping up, started feeling my lower back stretching and dropped it. Then came 10 sets of bench to superset with other shenanigans 😢

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/21/23

Main - Deadlift
  • 5 x 205lb
  • 5 x 255
  • 5 x 315
  • 5 x 410
  • 5 x 425
  • 3 x 460
Supplemental -Bench
  • 10 x 5 @ 200
Assistance
  • Kroc row 5x10 @ 105
  • Straight arm pushdown 5x10 @ 75
Abs
  • wheel 5x5
  • cable crunch 5x25 @75lb
Time 1 hour 21min
Weight 212.7

Holy crap I'm gassed, I feel like I have completely destroyed any base of conditioning I'd established. 4th rep at 460lb was creeping up, started feeling my lower back stretching and dropped it. Then came 10 sets of bench to superset with other shenanigans 😢

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/25/24

Main - Squat
  • 5 x 155lb
  • 5 x 195
  • 5 x 265
  • 5 x 315
  • 5 x 335
  • 3 x 370
Supplemental - OHP
  • 10 x 5 @ 135
Assistance
  • Axle rows 3x10 185lb, 2x10 @225 (straps)
  • Floor Press 5 x 10 @185
Abs/Legs
  • 3x30 weighted crunch 135lb
  • 3x5 GHR
Time - 1hr 1min
Weight - 211.6

I'm off my leader/anchor cycle since life derailed, but still following the plan. Increased weights a bit this week to judge if there's still progress, I'd say so. Today will be the start of a new supp cycle bringing in Anabolic XT and Recomp20, as well as daily use of Stress and Anxiety from SNS. Slept like a freaking rock with that last night, thanks @akboom87 for the recommendation there.

Last edited:
Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright, so I have no been off the Father Figure stack from Black Lion Research for 2 days now, I need to get this review out while it's still fresh. A few notes about this cycle, it wasn't as planned (such is life):
  • Ran for 60 day
  • Goal was recomp
  • Started a divorce 75% through
  • 1 short vacation in the middle.
  • Weight 222-212 (loss wasn't intended)

Last edited:
Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Before and after

The comparison sucks from my lack of good space to take a picture, and angles... Some personal reflections though, my abdominal area is dramatically harder, need some definition however. The under-pec area is less "flabby" not that it really was, just less creases. Also at this point, I'm not sure if my shoulders and traps blew up, are more defined, or both, but damn. In all, it was a good experience.

The first week or two was rough, I had some gastro responses to, I guess, the berberine. That was remedied by more food, or a DGL chewable. I'm impressed with Incinderine however. I note in the beginning of this log that I got my diet back on track, i increased my intake fairly substantially and I'm going to credit Incinderine with how quickly my metabolism was able to get back on track. Futhermore, 3 weeks ago from writing this is when my divorce was decided upon. I didn't eat well that week and lost more than 15lbs. Today, I'm still sitting at 212, 10lb down, however my strength has remained the same or better though my endurance sucks.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Before and after
View attachment 241075

The comparison sucks from my lack of good space to take a picture, and angles... Some personal reflections though, my abdominal area is dramatically harder, need some definition however. The under-pec area is less "flabby" not that it really was, just less creases. Also at this point, I'm not sure if my shoulders and traps blew up, are more defined, or both, but damn. In all, it was a good experience.

The first week or two was rough, I had some gastro responses to, I guess, the berberine. That was remedied by more food, or a DGL chewable. I'm impressed with Incinderine however. I note in the beginning of this log that I got my diet back on track, i increased my intake fairly substantially and I'm going to credit Incinderine with how quickly my metabolism was able to get back on track. Futhermore, 3 weeks ago from writing this is when my divorce was decided upon. I didn't eat well that week and lost more than 15lbs. Today, I'm still sitting at 212, 10lb down, however my strength has remained the same or better though my endurance sucks.
Definitely have made a solid progress despite the life circumstances. Traps and shoulders definitely blew up!
That stress and anxiety XT is some good stuff! When I started that at night I was pretty impressed how good the sleep was!
You are putting in some damn good work!!!

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely have made a solid progress despite the life circumstances. Traps and shoulders definitely blew up!
That stress and anxiety XT is some good stuff! When I started that at night I was pretty impressed how good the sleep was!
You are putting in some damn good work!!!
Yeah I woke up groggy after 9 hours of sleep today lol.

I appreciate the support, you've been killing it too dude.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like ReduceXT to whack down cortisol during stressful times. @gphagan turned me on to that one and I swear by it.
I'll look into it, I'm not sure if it's an actual issue/concern, but I'm getting to a fairly substantial handful of capsules a few times per day 😅

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/26/24

Main - Bench
  • 5 x 110lb
  • 5 x 140
  • 5 x 170
  • 5 x 195
  • 5 x 225
  • 5 x 260
Supplemental - squat
  • 10 x 5 @ 275
Assistance
  • Pendlay row (Axle) 5 x 10 @135 (sloooow tempo)
  • Floor Press (Axle) 5 x 10 @ 185
Legs
  • RDL 5x10@225 (axle)
Time 48min (🤯)
Weight 212.8
Surely I hit a gravity well, slowing time today... I busted through all of my bench stuff in 14min and caught myself in disbelief. But THEN, I found myself taking no breaks between squats and the assistance work with them, though I was getting sick after each super set and rested 2min there.

Here's today's difference besides eating well (@sns8778 this is the mini review for pump addict we referenced on another thread):

Today started AnabolicXT, and I took Recomp20 and 1 scoop Pump Addict pre-workout. Wasn't crazy stimulating, which I love, I can't think straight on too many stims. I had an interesting beta alanine type flush, but the pins and needles never came, which I do love that feeling. I didn't realize it mid-workout, but in hindsight I was definitely focusing more intensely on visualizing the lift when approaching the bar, and my focus on maintaining core tightness was pretty intense, I know I was exhaling pretty intensely during the lifts. Referencing pins and needles in another way, I was lifting so intensely that I must have been reaching some pretty intense exhaustion without realizing, got to that point of super hot flush, pins and needles across the body, and stars in the eyes. This stack, with a well a balanced diet, gets a 10/10 from me, the workout, maybe 8/10. Could have gone bigger 😉

Note on the flavor for pump addict, not my favorite thing in the world, not the worst. Appropriate level of sweetness, the flavor is there, but it's definitely on the herbal side. No problems at all drinking it, just a slight review.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess I should note this doesn't include 5+ min of warm up time, pull aparts, shoulder work with plates and pvc, and wrist stretches. I don't usually include it.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll look into it, I'm not sure if it's an actual issue/concern, but I'm getting to a fairly substantial handful of capsules a few times per day
It only get worse lol. My wife just asked me today how many capsules I pop in a day

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll look into it, I'm not sure if it's an actual issue/concern, but I'm getting to a fairly substantial handful of capsules a few times per day 😅
No, there's no concern with the amount of capsules you take in a day.

Capsules are either made from gelatin or vegetable cellulose - so for context, veg capsules are made of what you consume when you eat vegetables anyway, and gelatin capsules - think about it, many people consume many grams of gelatin a day just for the health benefits.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here's today's difference besides eating well (@sns8778 this is the mini review for pump addict we referenced on another thread):

Today started AnabolicXT, and I took Recomp20 and 1 scoop Pump Addict pre-workout. Wasn't crazy stimulating, which I love, I can't think straight on too many stims. I had an interesting beta alanine type flush, but the pins and needles never came, which I do love that feeling. I didn't realize it mid-workout, but in hindsight I was definitely focusing more intensely on visualizing the lift when approaching the bar, and my focus on maintaining core tightness was pretty intense, I know I was exhaling pretty intensely during the lifts. Referencing pins and needles in another way, I was lifting so intensely that I must have been reaching some pretty intense exhaustion without realizing, got to that point of super hot flush, pins and needles across the body, and stars in the eyes. This stack, with a well a balanced diet, gets a 10/10 from me, the workout, maybe 8/10. Could have gone bigger 😉

Note on the flavor for pump addict, not my favorite thing in the world, not the worst. Appropriate level of sweetness, the flavor is there, but it's definitely on the herbal side. No problems at all drinking it, just a slight review.
I'm glad that you like Pump Addict; its a great product. Great pumps, and I love the energy and focus and just how zoned in in general that I feel with it.

I use 1 scoop a lot of times in place of an energy drink.

Flavoring a 1 scoop/2 scoop product in general can be difficult because taste is so subjective - some people are going to want a strong flavor, some are going to want a light flavor, some will want 1 scoop, some will want 2 scoops, some will use 8 ounces, some will use 16 ounces, etc.

As far as the taste itself - most people really like the flavor, especially to be a pre-workout. It does have some really, really hard to flavor ingredients in it - so there's nothing that could be done to make it taste like some of today's kind of watered down pre's that taste like Kool-Aid with caffeine in them though.

I discussed that some recently in another thread about the upcoming SNS pre-workout later this year - that it will be missing some ingredients that I'd like to include results wise, just bc so many people are all about taste now days and that simply limits being able to include some ingredients.

I enjoy the flavor of Pump Addict myself, I usually go with 1 scoop in 8 ounces for my taste preferences.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/26/24

Main - Bench
  • 5 x 110lb
  • 5 x 140
  • 5 x 170
  • 5 x 195
  • 5 x 225
  • 5 x 260
Supplemental - squat
  • 10 x 5 @ 275
Assistance
  • Pendlay row (Axle) 5 x 10 @135 (sloooow tempo)
  • Floor Press (Axle) 5 x 10 @ 185
Legs
  • RDL 5x10@225 (axle)
Time 48min (🤯)
Weight 212.8
Surely I hit a gravity well, slowing time today... I busted through all of my bench stuff in 14min and caught myself in disbelief. But THEN, I found myself taking no breaks between squats and the assistance work with them, though I was getting sick after each super set and rested 2min there.

Damn 48 minutes! Oh yeah pump addict gets me through a lot of mornings!

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, there's no concern with the amount of capsules you take in a day.

Capsules are either made from gelatin or vegetable cellulose - so for context, veg capsules are made of what you consume when you eat vegetables anyway, and gelatin capsules - think about it, many people consume many grams of gelatin a day just for the health benefits.
Lost a bit of translation in text there, I frequently joke about how many compounds I put in my body, I eat well and maintain hydration so I'm honestly more worried about the supplement bill than I am anything else!

I'm glad that you like Pump Addict; its a great product. Great pumps, and I love the energy and focus and just how zoned in in general that I feel with it.

I use 1 scoop a lot of times in place of an energy drink.

Flavoring a 1 scoop/2 scoop product in general can be difficult because taste is so subjective - some people are going to want a strong flavor, some are going to want a light flavor, some will want 1 scoop, some will want 2 scoops, some will use 8 ounces, some will use 16 ounces, etc.

As far as the taste itself - most people really like the flavor, especially to be a pre-workout. It does have some really, really hard to flavor ingredients in it - so there's nothing that could be done to make it taste like some of today's kind of watered down pre's that taste like Kool-Aid with caffeine in them though.

I discussed that some recently in another thread about the upcoming SNS pre-workout later this year - that it will be missing some ingredients that I'd like to include results wise, just bc so many people are all about taste now days and that simply limits being able to include some ingredients.

I enjoy the flavor of Pump Addict myself, I usually go with 1 scoop in 8 ounces for my taste preferences.
I know I said I wasn't crazy about the taste, but for the product that it is and the value behind it, it's amazing. I drink my kratom when I do strong and unsweetened, and drink quite a bit of unsweetened, strongly brewed tea. I'm genuinely impressed that the flavors meld with the herbal characteristics as well as they do, I'd take it as straight up mildly sweetened tea! Next flavor idea, sweet tea lol...

I appreciate you popping in the log, and as always, value your input. I look forward to having more to say about peptiplex, recomp20, and anabolicxt soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lost a bit of translation in text there, I frequently joke about how many compounds I put in my body, I eat well and maintain hydration so I'm honestly more worried about the supplement bill than I am anything else!

I know I said I wasn't crazy about the taste, but for the product that it is and the value behind it, it's amazing. I drink my kratom when I do strong and unsweetened, and drink quite a bit of unsweetened, strongly brewed tea. I'm genuinely impressed that the flavors meld with the herbal characteristics as well as they do, I'd take it as straight up mildly sweetened tea! Next flavor idea, sweet tea lol...

I appreciate you popping in the log, and as always, value your input. I look forward to having more to say about peptiplex, recomp20, and anabolicxt soon.
Ah, no worries, I thought you were legitimately wondering if the amount of capsules themselves in terms of what they are made of was an issue. We get asked that a lot and it comes up at least once every couple of months on here, so I'm used to it being asked, so that's why I thought that may have been what you meant.

I'm glad that you like the flavor. We put a lot of work into getting it to taste as good as it does.

It's interesting that you mentioned a tea flavor, I had actually thought about doing some type of tea variant whenever we add an additional flavor of Pump Addict. We just have to get more people knowing about it and increase popularity on it some to be able to justify adding another flavor. It's a great product, just doesn't get enough attention.

You're very welcome. I'm always glad to follow along and offer input.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had actually thought about doing some type of tea variant whenever we add an additional flavor of Pump Addict
I get on big Mio kicks every few weeks when I get sick of guzzling water, they have a sweet tea flavor that I've added to all sorts of beverages to good effect. Might be a good reference if this is a rabbit hole you all go down.

3/27/2024

REST DAY!!
weight 216.9 fully clothed (too groggy to remember to jump on the scale before getting clothes on)

Holy hell my quads and upper back are sore. Today I will be working in some rowing to get a bit of active recovery. I spent the late afternoon/evening helping a friend move, after that absurd lift session yesterday, and got home very late for me ~10:30. As such, didn't take Nite Burn because I didn't want to deal with the melatonin hangover this morning. However the Stress and Anxiety XT definitely helped me wind down and get some restful sleep.

I am officially one week into PeptiPlex at this point, too early to really say I notice much physically, but I've been noticing that my mood has been better, and the stressors I have (divorce, work hell, house buying/moving process) seem to be more manageable lately. I did start more supplements this week, but even over the weekend, I didn't find myself wallowing and useless like the last few weeks. My supplement bill is through the roof, but worth it if I can feel this well or better. Now to just regain that weight I lost...

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/28/24

Main - OHP (strict)
  • 5 x 70lb
  • 5 x 85
  • 5 x 105
  • 5 x 120
  • 5 x 135
  • 5 x 160 Rep PR
Supplemental - Log press and clean
  • 10 x 5 @ 145
Assistance
  • cable Row 5 x 10 @ 225
  • Dumbbell tricep extension 5 x 10 @30lb
Other Stuff
  • Leg press calf raise 5 x 10 @1005lb
  • Weighted crunch 5 x 30 @ 150lb
  • Back Extensions 5x10 @ 45lb
Time 1hr8min
Weight 215.2

Absolutely killed it today, and it feels damn good to be seeing progress again. I've done 3-4 reps strict press many times, but I dug deep and knocked out that last one today. I am experiencing some nasty carpal tunnel from gaming and texting too much, so I've been chilling on the games and getting my stretches in, had to transition to a suicide grip mid OHP today.

It was supposed to be deadlift day, but holy hell, my legs are still absurdly sore from 2 days ago! May even rest tomorrow and make it up Saturday morning!

Final note: House shopping sucks, and the NC market is insane.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Forgot a note, I thought I've had a back pump before, but holy hell, I couldn't get my tank top to sit properly today when I was doing log stuff superset with seated rows. Freaking nuts. Also realizing how dis-proportionally strong my legs and pulling muscles are to my push. I know it's fairly common, but deadlifting over 500, squatting in the 400's, and cant break 300 bench seems silly lol. I'll get there, incorporating more OHP has seemed to accelerate the growth.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, it is. The Virginia market in my area is too.
I live in the Boone, NC area, I did a search all the way from here towards near where you all ship from, I have friends there. In that 200ish miles, I only found ~50 houses that were 2 bed, 1.5 bath or more and under $500k. That's absolutely insane. However, spring is usually a big push for real estate, so fingers crossed something works in my favor.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I live in the Boone, NC area, I did a search all the way from here towards near where you all ship from, I have friends there. In that 200ish miles, I only found ~50 houses that were 2 bed, 1.5 bath or more and under $500k. That's absolutely insane. However, spring is usually a big push for real estate, so fingers crossed something works in my favor.
I love that area down there. Before my accident, we used to come thru there a lot on the way to go whitewater rafting.

This area here - housing has went insane bc we are getting a casino. You can rarely find houses for sale, and when you do, the prices are outrageous and people from other parts of the country are buying them up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Forgot a note, I thought I've had a back pump before, but holy hell, I couldn't get my tank top to sit properly today when I was doing log stuff superset with seated rows. Freaking nuts. Also realizing how dis-proportionally strong my legs and pulling muscles are to my push. I know it's fairly common, but deadlifting over 500, squatting in the 400's, and cant break 300 bench seems silly lol. I'll get there, incorporating more OHP has seemed to accelerate the growth.
No that’s very normal. The little muscles that drive pressing take the longest to develop. They also happen to be the ones with the highest androgen receptor count, so people taking steroids get more benefit - that’s why you see many bodybuilders with proportionally better benchpresses.

With or without AAS, it just takes longer to develop a big press. You will see plenty of natural 20-something powerlifters pulling or even squatting 600+ sometimes before benching 3 wheels. I distinctly remember benching 303 at a meet I pulled 589. I was not taking steroids for that meet, but I had been using them for 4 years or so at that point.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, as someone who's numbers are all relatively close across the 3 big lifts (and low level at that), I'd take your scenario over mine! 

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Just had a chance to get caught up on your log man. I pray that things smooth out for you and that you’re able to get into a house that makes sense for you. Also, jealous of that SNS stash you’re on!

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just had a chance to get caught up on your log man. I pray that things smooth out for you and that you’re able to get into a house that makes sense for you. Also, jealous of that SNS stash you’re on!
I appreciate that

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/30/2024

Great day, incredible sleep last night, awful gym day

Deadlifted up to 470, couldn't move the weight at all, 100% due to poor diet yesterday and an all nighter the night before. Then attempted some upper body stuff and the carpal tunnel said "NOT TODAY!" so I packed it up and left. Going to eat until I puke the next 2 days, I've been laying off the vices anyways, so I just need to work on nutrition. Theme of my log lol.

Starting to move crap into storage today, I have an incredible amount of brewing and "plant" growing stuff I need to get out so we can have people start to come work on the house to get it listed. I'll think of this as active recovery.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4/2/24

Main - Bench
  • 5 x 110lb
  • 5 x 140
  • 5 x 170
  • 5 x 195
  • 5 x 230
  • 3 x 265
Supplemental - Axle OHP
  • 10 x 5 @ 135
Assistance
  • Kroc row 5 x 10 @100
  • Single arm tricep extension DB 5 x 10 @ 30
Other Stuff
  • Weighted crunch 5 x 30 @ 150lb (Held at half rep 10sec final rep)
  • Back Extensions 5x10 @ 45lb
My wrist is back to 100%, super weird and I'm wondering if Pepti-Plex has anything to do with that. 3 days ago I could barely grab a barbell. I'm moving all my weights up this week about 5%, last week I crushed everything but deadlift, which I will maintain the same weight for. Felt very strong until I had 265 at my chest and had an "oh ****" moment, but I was able to dig the heels in a drive it up. (Ass may have came off the bench... Don't tell Wendler).

Other factors affecting training, hung out with the future ex-wife in Asheville, NC yesterday, I needed some stuff there and she needed some stuff from the house, so we did lunch and a few breweries. Didn't drink to excess, but definitely ate my fill however I'm still working on my overall composition so I'm eating what I can, when I can.

I've been using Nite Burn predominantly for the sleep aid effects, it had more of what I look for than the SNS sleep aid. I can't speak to slimming effects, especially since I'm eating like an animal, but I've been taking it around 8pm and usually 9-930 I'm ready to utterly crash. However, I am experiencing melatonin hangovers in the morning which isn't super pleasant to me. A cup of coffee helps, when I'm not limiting caffeine intake.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wrist is back to 100%, super weird and I'm wondering if Pepti-Plex has anything to do with that. 3 days ago I could barely grab a barbell. I'm moving all my weights up this week about 5%, last week I crushed everything but deadlift, which I will maintain the same weight for. Felt very strong until I had 265 at my chest and had an "oh ****" moment, but I was able to dig the heels in a drive it up. (Ass may have came off the bench... Don't tell Wendler).

I've been using Nite Burn predominantly for the sleep aid effects, it had more of what I look for than the SNS sleep aid. I can't speak to slimming effects, especially since I'm eating like an animal, but I've been taking it around 8pm and usually 9-930 I'm ready to utterly crash. However, I am experiencing melatonin hangovers in the morning which isn't super pleasant to me. A cup of coffee helps, when I'm not limiting caffeine intake.
I'm surprised that you're having any issues with the Melatonin after effects bc the dosage is fairly low in Nite Burn. Everyone is different though in their response to different things. How many hours of sleep are you getting?

I'm usually good as long as I get 6 hours of sleep.

Congrats on the progress.

As for the wrist, I'm glad its feeling better. There is a lot of feedback on Pepti-Plex and it being beneficial for muscle health and healing, and helping with injuries. In the main Pepti-Plex thread, a lot of people have commented on that.

I will mention personal results, but a lot of times don't go into super details bc some people that don't know how objective I am may just consider it hype or something, but I'm always brutally honest with what I do or don't see from products, especially our own. But Pepti-Plex is the best thing I've ever used for muscle injury repair.

I had a lot of minor issues from years of wear and tear, but two major things - the catastrophic tissue damage in my leg from my accident where the tibia shattered and went through the calf muscle, and a partial biceps tear that is inside the bicep and has been part of my life for over 10 years.

Pepti-Plex has been incredible for helping with the muscle healing and pain around the leg break area, and I've had the biceps tear for so long, I don't even think about it. I remember going to do preacher curls one night and the twist setting up didn't hurt and I was like - huh, that's odd. You know, how you just get used to pain to some degree. Then I realized that a lot of daily life things that hurt it didn't anymore. I've only experienced an occasional pain in it where I could even tell it was there in months now. It's to the point where I've talked to my doctor about if it continues, I want to get the imaging done again later this year to see if its just helped with the pain, or if we can see the improvements on the scans.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm surprised that you're having any issues with the Melatonin after effects bc the dosage is fairly low in Nite Burn. Everyone is different though in their response to different things. How many hours of sleep are you getting?
I've been getting 8-9 hours of sleep with it, which is very out of character for me. I'm generally a 6-8 hours of sleep type of person. I was sort of wondering if I'm just groggy because I needed the sleep or overslept! Thankfully the feeling doesn't last more than an hour or so, the sleep is worth it.

I remember going to do preacher curls one night and the twist setting up didn't hurt and I was like - huh, that's odd. You know, how you just get used to pain to some degree. Then I realized that a lot of daily life things that hurt it didn't anymore.
As far as pepti, between it and PEA relief, all of my minor aches and pains are incredibly manageable. I think this starts week 3 on Pepti-plex for me, very eager to see how this continues. Like you said, the little things just kind of went away, stiff back/neck, daily arthritis pains in my toes, etc. Mildly incredible. I have a close friend from the military that developed Type 1 Diabetes, and recently began struggles with fibromyalgia (he's only 31), I told him to look into these as well and see if it's something that wouldn't affect him negatively. Very healthy and fit individual, I just don't know how these may affect his medications or anything.