Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also think I should up my water intake closer to 2 gallons a day. I'm at 1-1.5 everyday currently

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't let the hectic life cause you to ever give up. You ever feel unmotivated because of life, we are here for you.
Thanks, the hardest part of my day is usually forcing myself to go to the gym, once I walk in the door I'm good to go. I've had to start making a habit of getting a quick weight workout before the boxing gym to fill that time gap. There's almost 2 hours in between my work day and the boxing gym. If I sit down after work it's really hard to get off that couch

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, the hardest part of my day is usually forcing myself to go to the gym, once I walk in the door I'm good to go. I've had to start making a habit of getting a quick weight workout before the boxing gym to fill that time gap. There's almost 2 hours in between my work day and the boxing gym. If I sit down after work it's really hard to get off that couch
I can relate. I've allways went to the gym straight from work. Sitting on the couch in between is a risk. Except for over a year now, since I'm working remotly from home. But like Ryan said, we're here to call you a pussy and spit insults, if you try to start slacking ; )

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
Eat more train harder give it plenty of time like years worry less about drugs.plan a good stack like once twice a year.sometimes less is more.the recovery time in between is way important.try to get yourself to where you were on cycle but real solid then hit it again.best results I've ever had was w primobolan and winny w 500mg test sustanon

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Eat more train harder give it plenty of time like years worry less about drugs.plan a good stack like once twice a year.sometimes less is more.the recovery time in between is way important.try to get yourself to where you were on cycle but real solid then hit it again.best results I've ever had was w primobolan and winny w 500mg test sustanon
This whole log is about the drug plan, it's about seeing what desoxy t acetate does. The worry about the drug was that it seemed to be producing negative side effects and not anything benificial so I was debating on dropping it and using something I already had on hand so it didn't seem like a wasted cycle

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
Some things aren't as good as we hope.it happens man.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some things aren't as good as we hope.it happens man.
Ya it's kinda meh, hard to tell what the positives are and it has a few undesirable side effects. So far not great but I also didn't have high hopes. I had seen the stuff around for years and no1 seems to really know what it does. The very few ppl that have talked about it all seemed to have opposite views of what it does and none of the logs that I could find lasted longer then like 2 weeks before they stopped for a unrelated reason. So I picked some up for a ginny pig run.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't wanna jinx myself but I think I'm finding my groove for pressing movements that are not hurting my shoulders.

Did chest today, normally it would be push but I was short on time.

First time going heavyish in a while worked up to 285 on bench for 5 slow pain free reps, backed off to 225x17 rest pause and squeezed out 5 more, follow up with machine flys, weighted dips and a machine chest press.

Today's morning weight was 196

And I keep noticing my shoulders are starting to get separation between the front side and rear delt, getting a little vascular as well. I don't have the greatest camera on my phone but I think you can see what I'm talking about in the delts

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also should mention that the diet Plan fell out the window today, I was on the road most of the day and left my cooler on my steps.

Had 6 strips of bacon, 2 chicken sausages and a large coffee for breakfast.

Went to a spanish restaurant for lunch, had a 2 servings of meat, 2 servings of rice and beans and fried sweet plantains. Was a massive amount of food.

My normal intra workout

2 scoops whey after the gym

And 2 southwest avacado salads from Wendy's for dinner🤦‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone ever pull or strain there abdominal muscles before??? Think I might have. Nothing serious but but I got some kind of strain in my lower abs. Just something I need to keep a eye on. Tomorrow is pull day so il see what happens

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone ever pull or strain there abdominal muscles before??? Think I might have. Nothing serious but but I got some kind of strain in my lower abs. Just something I need to keep a eye on. Tomorrow is pull day so il see what happens
Happened to me once long time ago in basketball practice warm up and was actually quite terrible. Couldn't do anything. Even laughing hurt and getting up from sofa was a chore. The good thing was that it went by in about a week and never felt anything from it ever after. I was in my teens then and recovered like a wolverine though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Happened to me once long time ago in basketball practice warm up and was actually quite terrible. Couldn't do anything. Even laughing hurt and getting up from sofa was a chore. The good thing was that it went by in about a week and never felt anything from it ever after. I was in my teens then and recovered like a wolverine though.
Mine doesn't seem that bad, I almost think I started to pull something and noticed fast enough to stop and it seems to be minor pain and just a little uncomfortable. Il just take my time and do lots of warm up sets and hopefully all good.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today's weight 197, now I feel like I'm gaining weight too fast lol. I think it's the mk677 I added that's making it happen, I noticed this morning when I took off my socks that they left imprints around my ankles, that's definitely a sign of water weight.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also went in on a group buy of john meadows powerbuilder 1.0 program. When I get that sent to me I'm gonna look it over and if I can fit it around the boxing gym I may switch to that program, I've been doing modified ppl type workouts for probably 6 months now so might not be a bad time to switch up the lifting.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also went in on a group buy of john meadows powerbuilder 1.0 program. When I get that sent to me I'm gonna look it over and if I can fit it around the boxing gym I may switch to that program, I've been doing modified ppl type workouts for probably 6 months now so might not be a bad time to switch up the lifting.
If you don't feel like you can properly incorporate it to your current excercising protocol, but still feel like changing things up, let us know. I'm allways down for some workout/athletics related brain storming and planning. Def not claiming to be an expert of any sort, but 25 years of doing different sports and almost 15 years of lifting + mixing them together has taught me something.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you don't feel like you can properly incorporate it to your current excercising protocol, but still feel like changing things up, let us know. I'm allways down for some workout/athletics related brain storming and planning. Def not claiming to be an expert of any sort, but 25 years of doing different sports and almost 15 years of lifting + mixing them together has taught me something.
I've always mixed boxing, wrestling, and mma with the weights. Back about ........18 years ago (damn I'm getting old lol) I had explosive gains doing a full body 3xweek. Same exact exercises every Monday Wednesday Friday for 1x10 follow by 3x6 each exercise. All compounds nothin fancy. But 1 I don't wanna train like that and 2 i doubt that would work at this point for anything other then strength. But ya after I check out the program if I don't go with it we can bounce some ideas around for sure

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At first glance it's a modified ppl 😂😂😂😂

But much different from what I've been doing and looks pretty demanding. Definitely gotta read into it more as it's about a 160 pages. In order for me to do it I'd have to train a lot of double sessions. Weights in the morning boxing in the evening. So I'd probably have to kick my calories up even more. Which is cool with me. I like to eat. But still I wanna read the whole thing through before I try to start figuring it out into my schedule

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This meal should be about 1000 calories
Didn't count my cals today but had a breakfast sandwich I make often that's just under 1000, a sandwich with 6 oz beef, cheese and mayo.
Chicken and rice twice. So I'm sure I went well over my 3500 but I'm not sweating it.

Finished installing my kitchen floor today and new appliances come tomorrow so I will have my fridge back and a new stove and I can get back to meal prep tomorrow.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Starting to feel good again, shoulders seem to be getting better somehow, scale weight is climbing and I'm seeing some changes. Also finished the last major project in my house and I think I can breath easy for a while. So I'm kicking it up a notch training wise. Not going for that meadows program yet. Il fill in the blanks after dinner

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dropped the ball on the food pics today, I made a huge thin crust pizza for dinner with shaved flank steak peppers onions and garlic. Cut into 8 big slices that came out to approximately 500 calories and 25gm protein per slice. Had 2 slices and a salad.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyway, I'm switching up the workouts. Anyone feel free to share ideas. This week specifically I'm alternating pull with legs and a push workout everyday. Just doing that this week till I come up with something more concrete.

Example for tomorrow.

6am
Laying leg curl.
Rack pulls from just below the knees.
Bent over rows.
Db curls.
Machine preacher curl.
Reverse barbell curl.

6pm
45min boxing with heavy bag and a few other things followed by alternating sets of walking barbell lunges and pull ups.

This should hit the whole back and biceps, and be a hamstring dominant leg workout and my calves get a good workout jumping rope.

The next pull day would be similar but quad dominate.

The push workout on Tuesday would be chest dominant and the following push would be shoulders dominant

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been pinning daily in small doses with 29g 1/2in pins for a while. Noticed I'm getting low on them but I have a bunch of 25g 1.5in so I skipped yesterday shot and switching to eod with the 25's.

I just pinned right glute and 100% pain free but when I pulled out the pin it was the most I've ever bleed from a shot. It immediately started gushing a stream and dripped onto the floor. 1 wipe of a paper towel and 5 seconds of pressure and it completely stopped. No pain or anything still I just found that really strange

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I'm about 3 weeks in and I have 2 more bottles of desoxy.

Here's my take on it so far.

The positives, it's fairly cheap and somewhat easy to access.

The sides are tolerable. I initially had a increase in acne and lower libido but it seems to have leveled off pretty quickly. Not really noticing any problems after that initial scare. May change this opinion if I bump the dose upward of 300 again which I'm thinking I will.

It's early still but it has that cosmetic effects that other steroids give that testosterone doesn't have. Shape to the muscle and vascularity to a small degree.

Mild muscle builder, somewhere between masteron and eq if that even makes sense. Again I'm on such a low dose that I could be wrong. For all I know 500+ mg could blow you up. Il try to increase to that number twords the end if all is going well.

The negatives
Potentialy can cause acne and loss of libido.

It's not going to provide a dramatic change that I can see yet.

Seems more like a background player in a cycle.

All in all it's not bad, just not amazing. Which is understandable. If it was something special we would hear more about it.

My experience so far does not line up with anything I've heard other ppl say about this product.

It's just kinda meh, I got a little something extra going on

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today's lunch.

I'm thinking we can take this thread in another direction for a while. If anyone wants to talk diet and training or anything to add to this cycle that's not a steroid. Anything really. I don't see a point in continues updates. I'd like to only do 1 a week related to the desoxy like every Sunday from here out do a progress pic and what's new with desoxy.

Attachments

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could do with some fresh diet ideas tbh. Life been hectic since the pandemic started and although my diet is probably still better than average it’s dropped off from where I used to be at (in order to get the calories I need in).

I used to cook fresh fish, white meat and red meat over four meals every day. Even cutting I’d just reduce Cals per meal. Now I find I have time to cook 2 meals a day most so needing better prep and healthier extra Cals around the house.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Could do with some fresh diet ideas tbh. Life been hectic since the pandemic started and although my diet is probably still better than average it’s dropped off from where I used to be at (in order to get the calories I need in).

I used to cook fresh fish, white meat and red meat over four meals every day. Even cutting I’d just reduce Cals per meal. Now I find I have time to cook 2 meals a day most so needing better prep and healthier extra Cals around the house.
Something I've been thinking about doing is cooking up a bunch of meat, weighing out portions and throwing bags in the freezer with individual portions. Won't go bad, and the day before you pull them out. Now you can throw it in a wrap or on a salad or if you already have your side dish made you could add to that.

Meal idea for anyone interested.
Red lentil pasta,
Chicken breast,
Green onions,
Frozen peas,
Bacon bits.

Dress it according to your goals but make it into a pasta salad

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Do you have any logs from when you initially lost all that weight? I got 2 friends that need to loose weight, one of them is 275 and should be about 200, the other guy weighs 400lbs and I'm being generous on that number, he might weigh more then that. I got the big guy working on his diet and going for walks to get started, the guy that's 275 I got coming to the boxing gym and a little bit of weight lifting

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I been meaning to ask you that for a while, keeps slipping my mind

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I meal prep twice a week and it takes maybe 45 minutes each time and this is what i end up with:

Here you see 4 salmon meals with potatoes and vegetables plus 8 lean ground meat and vegetable meals.

Basically i do it like this:
  • Bake my salmon in the oven
  • Cook my vegetables in the air fryer
  • Boil my potatoes in the Microwave
  • Cook my lean ground meat on the frying pan
  • If i were to need more carbs id run the rice cooker at the same time as well.
I do all of that at the same time and it takes under an hour. Plus I only have to do it every three to four days.
Just a tip for spending as little time as possible in the kitchen.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you have any logs from when you initially lost all that weight? I got 2 friends that need to loose weight, one of them is 275 and should be about 200, the other guy weighs 400lbs and I'm being generous on that number, he might weigh more then that. I got the big guy working on his diet and going for walks to get started, the guy that's 275 I got coming to the boxing gym and a little bit of weight lifting
I don’t bro. Wasn’t on AM at the time.

the main thing for me though was addressing my relationship with food.

when your 100lbs plus overweight imo it’s not small tweaks needed, it’s whole scale overhaul. I found it easier to deal with it that way as the results were immediate and obvious and that kept me motivated

I basically started from scratch. For the first month I did meal replacement shakes morning and lunch and just focused on cooking a healthy meal in the evening, after a month of that I focused on a healthy breakfast and healthy evening meal with a shake at lunch and after 3 months I was into the swing and could prep a healthy lunch as well (so dropped the shakes).

my mistake was not lifting earlier in the weight loss (I started near 120lbs lost but I’d lost a lot of muscle at that point).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I meal prep twice a week and it takes maybe 45 minutes each time and this is what i end up with:

View attachment 204576

Here you see 4 salmon meals with potatoes and vegetables plus 8 lean ground meat and vegetable meals.

I do all of that at the same time and it takes under an hour. Plus I only have to do it every three to four days.
nice that bro. I need to get back in the habit of doing it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

View attachment 204576

I need to up my game on meal prepping. Now that I've been working remotly from home, I cook two warm meals every day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My issues with prepping whole meals is my job, most days I'm eating my food cold so I only have certain meals I can do cold that don't gross me out, not a problem tho I do it, I also have days I gotta eat lunch on the road so wraps work well while driving. I basically only need 2 meals a day prepped so that aspect is easy for me. I do breakfast at home and family dinner most nights.

That said I just ordered a small microwave to keep in my truck so I always can heat up food at work once it arrives. Problem solved

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This adds nothing constructive - but every time I read the title of this thread I think "hey, I've thought that", but it has been in a different context.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone wanna talk training, I'm just kinda doing what I feel like right now.

Going to ramble a bit and see if anyone has some suggestions for me.

I prefer to train everything 2x week. I prefer training rear delts with back. I hit legs up to 3 times a week with short workouts usually after boxing because I can't afford sore legs with my job, at least not during the summer when I'm up and down ladders all the time.
I like I like hitting rep ranges Between 5-25 for pretty much every body part except shoulders and calves are strictly volume.

I can train pretty much any day of the week but the time of day always varies.

Prefer to hit 2-3 bodyparts each session.

Have a basic free weight set at home with around 500 lbs in plates and some random dumbbells.

A boxing gym membership that has a couple power racks and bumper plates and a large selection of dumbbells.

A planet fitness membership " laugh it up "

And I'm working on some homemade stuff for outside " strongman type stuff " that should be ready in a few weeks

Now obviously this leaves me with a million options. Just looking for suggestions for a program to follow. Just got the new meadows one but I think il save that for fall or winter when I can really stuff my face

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Random update, was supposed to do push and boxing yesterday. Did my push workout, walked out the gym and felt completely drained. Stopped at the store and bought a pack of gummy bears are those and mixed up some extra eaa's and about half way to the boxing gym I turned around and went home. Ate dinner, threw it up. Forced down some more food about 2-3 hours later. Slept like crap, woke up 2 lbs lighter with stiff sore shoulders and a headache.
Haven't had my first meal yet but starting to feel better so hopefully it's over

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Got out of work early and finished making my pair of plate loaded farmers walks, anyone got any ideas where I should throw them in my routine. Should they be on there own day with some other strongman type stuff. Initially my thought was to do them after legs. My pull day and push day already got a lot going on.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you have 2 pull wo's and 2 push wo's + 3 boxing sessions where you hit legs after, is that correct?

It's been many years since I've done farmers walk, but I think I used to finish some of my wo's with it, when I did. Depends on how much emphasis you want to put in it I guess. The only restriction on when to do it, that I can think of is I wouldn't want to do it with exhausted shoulders and traps. You'll rip your arms off.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So you have 2 pull wo's and 2 push wo's + 3 boxing sessions where you hit legs after, is that correct?

It's been many years since I've done farmers walk, but I think I used to finish some of my wo's with it, when I did. Depends on how much emphasis you want to put in it I guess. The only restriction on when to do it, that I can think of is I wouldn't want to do it with exhausted shoulders and traps. You'll rip your arms off.
For the most part that's correct, I was thinking I could alter it a little for more rest and still get all the work in.

Something like.
Pull + boxing.
Rest.
Push + boxing.
Rest.
Arms + boxing.
Legs and abs + farmers walks.
Rest or maybe some bench press specific work.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Brian Alsruhe - has some great workout idea with strongman implemented in there.

I also have 150# sandbag and sled at home which I love pulling and pushing. I also do some crossfit stuff where i may superset Power snatch / C&J and Rope climbs.

I mix and match alotta stuff from Crossfit/Strongman, also ringwork - I just got my first strict ring muscle-up.

I also love heavy ATG squats + RDL days.

I have achieved my best physique this way pretty much crossfit /Full body everyday.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Brian Alsruhe - has some great workout idea with strongman implemented in there.

I also have 150# sandbag and sled at home which I love pulling and pushing. I also do some crossfit stuff where i may superset Power snatch / C&J and Rope climbs.

I mix and match alotta stuff from Crossfit/Strongman, also ringwork - I just got my first strict ring muscle-up.

I also love heavy ATG squats + RDL days.

I have achieved my best physique this way pretty much crossfit /Full body everyday.
I used to watch his channel, haven't in a long time tho, good call il go flip through his stuff tonight

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used to watch his channel, haven't in a long time tho, good call il go flip through his stuff tonight
appears the idea is to torture the body with big heavy implements through various movement planes... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: also in minimal amount of time of maximum amount of work performed!!!! while also progressively improving.. lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For the most part that's correct, I was thinking I could alter it a little for more rest and still get all the work in.

Something like.
Pull + boxing.
Rest.
Push + boxing.
Rest.
Arms + boxing.
Legs and abs + farmers walks.
Rest or maybe some bench press specific work.
Lay out looks ok to me, but like you said earlier, I too like to hit every body part at least twice a week, so maybe some additional excercises here and there, that are not in the focus of the day?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lay out looks ok to me, but like you said earlier, I too like to hit every body part at least twice a week, so maybe some additional excercises here and there, that are not in the focus of the day?
I'm thinking throw weighted chins before biceps on arm day, maybe some leg stuff after a boxing class, ya I agree completely

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Going to hop on that training schedule Monday and really grind out as much as I can beating the log book. I may also drop to 2 boxing classes a week if I feel I need more rest. Ive been getting compliments/comments that I look bigger lately, especially my arms chest and shoulders. So that's nice motivation.

At this point after not really being able to eat much for a day and a half I'm still up 5 lbs and feeling 100% better. I'd like to add another 5-8 solid lbs over the next 8 weeks before I go back to my cruise/trt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Still thinking about wrapping up the last 4 weeks with anadrol or sd

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
24 oz grilled chicken with low sugar bbq (on the bone weight) 2 cups Jasmin rice.

Cooked up 15 lbs total (on the bone weight)
So it's chicken rice and veggies all weekend with the exception of going out to eat for mothers day dinner

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Update- no sides any more, sex drive and everything is 100% back to normal and no more new acne showing up. I'm confused but il take it.

Weight is floating around 196-198 but the mirror definitely shows improvement so even tho I haven't gained in the past few days I'm sticking with the same calories for the most part except I'm going to add intra workout only carbs so 4-5 days a week I will be getting a extra 120cals

Strength for reps is up 5-15lbs across the board, did a low incline bench today and got 7 more reps then week 1 at the same weight.

Now I'm getting a little excited. I was loosing my mojo a few weeks back but my motivation level has been sky high all week other then that day I was a little sick.

Hopefully good things continue to come