The wait is finally over...

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards
All loggers bottles have been shipped. Please link logs in here!

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
This might be a dumb question but would this stack good with trenavar?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This might be a dumb question but would this stack good with trenavar?
Would be an e****lent stack! Dry lean gains and the strength increase should be very impressive. Any ideas on dosing and cycle length?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be an e****lent stack! Dry lean gains and the strength increase should be very impressive. Any ideas on dosing and cycle length?
Really?! I can't put x c e l in e****lent? Help me out here Admin

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Really?! I can't put x c e l in e****lent? Help me out here Admin
Hahaha! That's fairly common on message boards - that combo is on a kill list :) We've used it on another (fitness unrelated) board to prevent leaks of personal information. That company must have been really naughty :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha! That's fairly common on message boards - that combo is on a kill list :) We've used it on another (fitness unrelated) board to prevent leaks of personal information. That company must have been really naughty :)
Lol didn't realize it was that serious.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I would run the epi at the recommended dose and the trenavar, start at 60mg then after a week or 2 go up to 90mg. I've ran trenavar at 90mg before and liked it. I just want to see if it will work at 60mg. I would run the stack no more than 6 weeks.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already got my package
Gonna start the log tonight

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Already got my package
wtf- ok, well all that means is your supply will be gone when we get ours- so enjoy them now chill, we will have the last laugh or bite or both

lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Already got my package
whoops- brain fart- my bad LMAO bro- i thought this was for the CL bar - ok, im going to leave now
lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 7.47.14 PM.png

indeed

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey OL I think you guys forgot to send me some ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run the epi at the recommended dose and the trenavar, start at 60mg then after a week or 2 go up to 90mg. I've ran trenavar at 90mg before and liked it. I just want to see if it will work at 60mg. I would run the stack no more than 6 weeks.
Sounds perfect. I love tren, I'm running td tren at 150mg ed right now. I would just start at 90mg if you know it works good for you at that dose. 90 to 120mg is the normal sweet spot.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Me and my dog play Frisbee with 45 pound plates. just sayin'...
My roommate's dog comes to the gym with me because she's the only individual in the immediate area that can spot me and my monster weights.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I would say you would need half of the typical dose. So 2 caps of epiandro for 500mg should be as effective, if not more, than 1000mg of raw epiandro.
Would it also increase the bioavailability of other orals if taken at the same time?!!

1kerry

Awards
does taking 1 epiandro pill with OSTA 20MG for 60 days a good cycle?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloods would be all over the place. Half life is somewhere between 6-12 hours

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it also increase the bioavailability of other orals if taken at the same time?!!
Nope, not the case unfortunately. SEDDS is almost like a shell around the epiandro that protects it during the digestive process. This effect won't transfer to other compounds.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should the logs go in the Anabolics section? Just asking, as I'm getting mine ready for when I receive it :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should the logs go in the Anabolics section? Just asking, as I'm getting mine ready for when I receive it :)
Yessir! Throw it up in the log section in anabolics.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I put mine in the wrong section? How do I move it over

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mister_T_

Awards
You just might become a fan now that there's finally a company that's offering them at proper dosages for reasonable prices. So far I'm a huge fan of epiandro and I haven't even used over 200mg/day yet. I'll be trying 500 and 750 with OL's version and I'm very excited.
I'm at 750mg a day on the new Super epi elite product. Love it.

Mister_T_

Awards
Nope, not the case unfortunately. SEDDS is almost like a shell around the epiandro that protects it during the digestive process. This effect won't transfer to other compounds.
I dumped a cap of R andro out next to the new epi elite the other day, I'm no chemist but IMO you can clearly see the difference in the finished product versus a fruit extract delivery system that IML uses.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I dumped a cap of R andro out next to the new epi elite the other day, I'm no chemist but IMO you can clearly see the difference in the finished product versus a fruit extract delivery system that IML uses.
What, like different colors?