The wait is finally over...

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
I ordered mine and had it in less than a week to GA, super fast shipping and great customer service. Shout out to PHW Supplements. Already on day 2.

Still waiting for Sup3r 1 to drop though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered mine and had it in less than a week to GA, super fast shipping and great customer service. Shout out to PHW Supplements. Already on day 2.

Still waiting for Sup3r 1 to drop though.
Soon ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump Afi140
Sorry bro. These are shipping to our warehouse in the states but we have competitive international shipping and it will probably be faster tbh.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday right ??
And what kind of sale plz just so we can budget ?
I am pretty sure it's Going to be $44.99 for the 60 cap and I think $59.99 for the 90 cap. I'll let you guys know if anything changes but budget for that much :) I know I am ordering two 90 count bottles of each myself.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am pretty sure it's Going to be $44.99 for the 60 cap and I think $59.99 for the 90 cap. I'll let you guys know if anything changes but budget for that much :) I know I am ordering two 90 count bottles of each myself.
Cool cool
but any intro sale ?
Or that's sale price?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Starting tomorrow morning :) do I split the dosage ? 1 in the am and 1 8hrs later ?
That's probably the best way to do it, maybe take one of those doses pre workout.

JD52

Awards
Notice how OL website recommended taking the Epi like this

*Space capsules out with meals containing fats*

Anyone take here dose on a empty stomach ? What do fats benefit when take a dose ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Anyone take here dose on a empty stomach ? What do fats benefit when take a dose ?
The liver is a major fat-burning organ. This is where fatty acids are metabolized. It is also where prohormones are metabolized before entering the blood stream. Unfortunately much of the ph actives are destroyed while passing thru the liver. The reasoning to consume with fats is too slow breakdown of the ph and to allow more of the active to enter the blood stream. This is pretty generalized but that's the gist of the logic. Other common enhancements to help ph absorption are dihydroxybergamottin and piperine.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would also add that this is only beneficial for oral dosing of ph's. Transdermal applications are designed to bypass liver metabolism and deliver the actives directly to the bloodstream.

JD52

Awards
The liver is a major fat-burning organ. This is where fatty acids are metabolized. It is also where prohormones are metabolized before entering the blood stream. Unfortunately much of the ph actives are destroyed while passing thru the liver. The reasoning to consume with fats is too slow breakdown of the ph and to allow more of the active to enter the blood stream. This is pretty generalized but that's the gist of the logic. Other common enhancements to help ph absorption are dihydroxybergamottin and piperine.
What's a good fat to eat while dosing.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's a good fat to eat while dosing.
Preferably something healthy;). I like to take my omega-3's and a splash of coconut oil or olive oil with my protein shake. Scoop of peanut butter works too. Just don't chase it with bacon grease. Lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ill be dosing mine with good ole soy lec granules. Or TR1UMPH.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ill be dosing mine with good ole soy lec granules. Or TR1UMPH.
Good call.

And for others that may not be in the know, SL lowers total cholesterol, which couldn't hurt while on cycle.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Preferably something healthy;). I like to take my omega-3's and a splash of coconut oil or olive oil with my protein shake. Scoop of peanut butter works too. Just don't chase it with bacon grease. Lol
Lol. Bacon grease FTW

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
I'm taking mine with avocado in the morning and cashews in the afternoon. 1 serving of each, is that enough fat or should i take more... The calories add up quick

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking mine with avocado in the morning and cashews in the afternoon. 1 serving of each, is that enough fat or should i take more... The calories add up quick
That's plenty and good choices on fats btw

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Avocados are my absolute FAVORITE source of healthy fat intake. Seriously, to me they're like dessert, they're so damned delicious.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Avocados are my absolute FAVORITE source of healthy fat intake. Seriously, to me they're like dessert, they're so damned delicious.
You should try this: slice up an avacado and put it in a corn tortilla with some pico de gallo, and squeeze fresh lime juice over it. Will blow your mind!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You should try this: slice up an avacado and put it in a corn tortilla with some pico de gallo, and squeeze fresh lime juice over it. Will blow your mind!!
Hmm that does sound really good. When I have one with breakfast, I usually cut it up and put it in a flour tortilla with my usual 5 eggs and some shredded fiesta blend cheese. Sometimes I'll add a little salsa too but I prefer just eggs, cheese, and avocado.
If I don't do that, I'll eat it with plain old chicken and rice. Can't beat it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chicken salad with avacado in place of the mayo is how I get down.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Yea about 30min after my epi-avacado I'll have my breakfast of 2eggs and 3egg whites in coconut oil with some shredded cheese and either broccoli or carrots.

I wish I could have it in a flour tortilla, but the carbs are killing me softly. I could eat a truck load of flour tortillas.

JD52

Awards
Haha dang no grease .. Haha. First thing in the morning I make a protein shake along with my omega fish oil pills. That should be OK when taking my morning dose ?

All Creation

Awards
Looks like rest of the OL Andros dropped on SS now.