The wait is finally over...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 2 weeks from today I'll be able to order some OL 1-Andro and 4-Andro right? ;)
Yes! Strong supplement shop will have the intro sale on 1 and 4 andro in the next few weeks! Will give you guys an exact date as soon as I get one.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I gotta look through the thread and see who won. I'm a little slack today guys
I feel like I guessed it but I was the 4th to do so correctly. I would log the **** out of it tho cause I'd run it right now as I'm comin into a show in 6 weeks and I've ran alpha stano so I would have something to compare to.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just did the math.....
2 x 120 bottles after discount is 136 dollars
to run 1 gram a day...... oh sh!t...
Sounds very appealing !!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just did the math.....
2 x 120 bottles after discount is 136 dollars
to run 1 gram a day...... oh sh!t...
Sounds very appealing !!
You won't need a gram, 500mg should be more than enough.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming the people who won would need to do a solo log? Or would it be possible to use it as part of a stack?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming the people who won would need to do a solo log? Or would it be possible to use it as part of a stack?
I gotta ask the boss how he feels about that. I guess it really depends on what you want to run with it. I'm going to be talking to all the winners individually and we will try to work something out. I can only do the epiandro logs right now but 1 and 4 andro log winners will be contacted very soon!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta ask the boss how he feels about that. I guess it really depends on what you want to run with it. I'm going to be talking to all the winners individually and we will try to work something out. I can only do the epiandro logs right now but 1 and 4 andro log winners will be contacted very soon!
Makes sense :) One would want to be able to show the effectiveness of it solo.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You won't need a gram, 500mg should be more than enough.
This is good to hear... That means a single 120ct bottle will be enough for an 8 week run at 500mg. Groundbreaking!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So what's better.. and epiandro stack with either 1 andro or 4andro... or the 1 and 4 stack. If you just had to pick 2

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's better.. and epiandro stack with either 1 andro or 4andro... or the 1 and 4 stack. If you just had to pick 2
1/4 for me personally but you can't go wrong with either. Put on more mass with 1/4 than
1/epiandro but leaned up a little more with 1/Epi.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any info on what's the dose er cap for 1/4 andro

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'd want to see it stacked with 1-Andro, as we know that hits pretty hard lethargy wise. I'd let them wait until they bought your 1-Andro, then log both.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
110mg per cap and 60 or 90 count bottles.
ok,

since the HQ of OL is about 13 min away from my house in NJ, can I just go and pick this up? I would save everyone on this deal. think about the poor person who has to box and tape this up. do you have any idea the risks involved in that? tape guns are dangerous.
how about the delivery guy, what if he ate a bad hot dog for dinner. all he can think about is hitting the toilet, not delivering my package.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok,

since the HQ of OL is about 13 min away from my house in NJ, can I just go and pick this up? I would save everyone on this deal. think about the poor person who has to box and tape this up. do you have any idea the risks involved in that? tape guns are dangerous.
how about the delivery guy, what if he ate a bad hot dog for dinner. all he can think about is hitting the toilet, not delivering my package.
Give it a shot! They can only tell you no

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lol-

yea im here to pick up my stuff

Who The F is this guy? LMAO

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
110mg per cap and 60 or 90 count bottles.
Who do see buying the 60ct SKU? Seems 90 gets you 1 month at study dosages for 1-Andro. This is taking SEDDS out of the equation (which is why I really wish somebody ran this stuff pre-production).

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah kinda wish they were making a 120ct 1-andro and 4-andro or at least a higher dosage than hard rock supps

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah kinda wish they were making a 120ct 1-andro and 4-andro or at least a higher dosage than hard rock supps
4-AD I'm kind of flexible on - you just need enough to counter the 1-AD (and I always team it with EpiA - too many benefits not to). The 1-AD however... Guess it also depends on price.

OR...

If this SEDDS sh&t actually does boost the heck out of the PHs in vivio - may be good to go as is.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Who are the winners? I'm dying to know

Ag99

Awards
Who do see buying the 60ct SKU? Seems 90 gets you 1 month at study dosages for 1-Andro. This is taking SEDDS out of the equation (which is why I really wish somebody ran this stuff pre-production).
Curious about this too. Is the idea behind the 60ct that you would only need to dose 2 caps/day?

Olympus UK

Olympus UK

Awards

Curious about this too. Is the idea behind the 60ct that you would only need to dose 2 caps/day?
You can't compare S-SEDDS to regular andros. While the absolute numbers of increase in absorption are speculative, they are substantially more. Furthermore, our price points with the added S-SEDDS technology will be better than "regular" andros. Win-Win if you ask me. Why no 120 ct? We need to keep the price points at a point where they are sellable, the idea of somethings are great, but the reality does not make them practical.

1kerry

Awards
DOES Epiandro works as a test base while on osta?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just shot a pm to all the potential winners, check your inbox. Will announce names as soon as everything is official!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DOES Epiandro works as a test base while on osta?
Yes, it will help keep your libido and energy level up while on cycle. The added strength is nice too.

Ag99

Awards
O
You can't compare S-SEDDS to regular andros. While the absolute numbers of increase in absorption are speculative, they are substantially more. Furthermore, our price points with the added S-SEDDS technology will be better than "regular" andros. Win-Win if you ask me. Why no 120 ct? We need to keep the price points at a point where they are sellable, the idea of somethings are great, but the reality does not make them practical.
No doubt it's a great deal, not questioning that. Just trying to get an idea of the equivalent dosing, which sounds like it's difficult to equate at this point

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
O

No doubt it's a great deal, not questioning that. Just trying to get an idea of the equivalent dosing, which sounds like it's difficult to equate at this point
It sounds like we are never going to get precise info regarding this. We'll see reviews come in over the next few months, I would think, and that will probably be the only details we get. Some will probably be happy with it and some will probably think the SEDDS technology is bogus.
Only time will tell now, just like every other new product that claims superiority over the old/others.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It sounds like we are never going to get precise info regarding this. We'll see reviews come in over the next few months, I would think, and that will probably be the only details we get. Some will probably be happy with it and some will probably think the SEDDS technology is bogus.
Only time will tell now, just like every other new product that claims superiority over the old/others.
Either way the products are at proper doses for the compounds in them, so enhanced delivery or not they should provide great results. That's just the way I see it.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Either way the products are at proper doses for the compounds in them, so enhanced delivery or not they should provide great results. That's just the way I see it.
Could not agree more Bambam. I'm seeing great results at just 150mg prewo, can only imagine what 500mg+ will do to me

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea I agree. I just wouldn't hold my breath for any actual studies regarding the SEDDS claims vs what is currently available.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Could not agree more Bambam. I'm seeing great results at just 150mg prewo, can only imagine what 500mg+ will do to me
I can't wait to find out!

Oldnewb

Awards
How "mild" are these products..is something like arimicare pro a worthwhile addition to a run? Im considering the stack with super pct and arimicare pro. This will be my first cycle, I know they're touted as being mild in comparison to the old prohormones (I understand the difference between methylated and non)but what does that really mean to someone with no frame of reference?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How "mild" are these products..is something like arimicare pro a worthwhile addition to a run? Im considering the stack with super pct and arimicare pro. This will be my first cycle, I know they're touted as being mild in comparison to the old prohormones (I understand the difference between methylated and non)but what does that really mean to someone with no frame of reference?
Cycle support and a serm pct is still reccomended with these. They are mild but they can negatively impact your health if you don't take proper precautions.

Oldnewb

Awards
Cycle support and a serm pct is still reccomended with these. They are mild but they can negatively impact your health if you don't take proper precautions.

Thanks for the reply, I think I phrased my question too vaguely. Regarding arimi pro, since epiandro does not convert readily to estrogen, would a product(s) geared toward liver and prostate health be more on point? Also, can the adverse sides be quantified .... is it like drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels every night as far as your liver is concerned?

Planning on clomid on top of super pct, probably with Cannibal alpha, and maybe some longjack thrown in for good measure as my PCT.

doublet2172

Awards
These do no liver damage because they are not methylated

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Oh yea I agree. I just wouldn't hold my breath for any actual studies regarding the SEDDS claims vs what is currently available.
Yeah, I agree too. I believe HRS was the standard as far as dosing/price goes. If all the OL stuff is even just *equal* on mg/price/count - they get my money because SEDDS may work better. We already know the Epi is a better deal than Androvar all around (I think, I can't remember all the Avar details).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Wrong. Liver damage is related specifically to the drug or supplement not whether or not it's methylated.
And I used your ALT and AST values on Osta to prep for my Osta cycle. Good post - it ain't all about the Methylation.

Oldnewb

Awards
The way I understand it almost any introduced compound can raise your liver values, it is your bodies filter after all. Osta and the other sarms were thought to be completely side free for a long time but there were actually some people out there who abused them and had some serious issues.

That said, I pulled the trigger on the triple stack of super epi elite, arimi and super pct . Looking forward to getting all three OL Andros on hand and mapping out 2-3 runs for the upcoming year.

warrior737

Awards
In theory wouldn't halfing the dose at 125 mg (giving 240 caps at 125 mg) and dosing 2 times a day be most effective with this SEDDS system based on the half life of the product? Please elaborate as to why or why not.

warrior737

Awards
In theory wouldn't halfing the dose at 125 mg (giving 240 caps at 125 mg) and dosing 2 times a day be most effective with this SEDDS system based on the half life of the product? Please elaborate as to why or why not.

This is in regards to EPIandro

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I wish they would've done but I'm sure they have their reasons

1kerry

Awards
is there gonna be an insider for this launch? if so, when?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is there gonna be an insider for this launch? if so, when?
For 1 and 4 andro? They will be released in the same fashion as epiandro was so just keep an eye out for a thread similar to this one ;)

1kerry

Awards
For 1 and 4 andro? They will be released in the same fashion as epiandro was so just keep an eye out for a thread similar to this one ;)
so an insider was already sent via email?? I havent received anything =(

1kerry

Awards
just saw phw is the only retailer for the moment...thanks!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How on earth would you accurately split the caps in half doses?
Just take one cap in the morning and one in the evening. Depending on when you work out, take one of those doses before your workout.