The wait is finally over...

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think he meant doing it himself, he meant OL doing that and making a 120 ct and 240 ct bottle with the same amount of active ingredients

1kerry

Awards
yates84 dude, does stacking OL Epiandro with OL TR1UMPH (PH) a good idea? No need of other test base? And last, regarding cycle support, does CEL cycle assist and TUDCA enough?

thanks again bro!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 dude, does stacking OL Epiandro with OL TR1UMPH (PH) a good idea? No need of other test base? And last, regarding cycle support, does CEL cycle assist and TUDCA enough?

thanks again bro!
Its going to be a very dry cycle but it is doable. Epiandro will provide a great base for this cycle, no need to use anything else. A good cycle assist product is all you really need for support but tudca is always a great addition.

1kerry

Awards
Its going to be a very dry cycle but it is doable. Epiandro will provide a great base for this cycle, no need to use anything else. A good cycle assist product is all you really need for support but tudca is always a great addition.
thanks bro!

I know is very individual, but if I already done 3 hdrol cycles, and all of them have had negative impact on my should joints, this above cycle will be the same right?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro!

I know is very individual, but if I already done 3 hdrol cycles, and all of them have had negative impact on my should joints, this above cycle will be the same right?
I've had shoulder problems for years and I can say that my Tr1umph cycle this past summer was very tough on my shoulders. I also used Osta @ 5-10mg throughout, as well as using Dermacrine (2-3 pumps ED) as a base. With prevoius shoulder issues, I would recommend using 4-Andro as a base, and possibly even stacking Dermacrine with it as well. You definitely want some estrogen circulating in your system.

Another thing to consider, I just finished running Trest (DermaTrest) this week and my shoulders have not felt this good in quite a while. Trest/Tr1umph would be a great combo, but both were tough on my hair, so stacking them together might be an issue if you have hairloss concerns.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any plans in the of 1,4dhea and 19nordhea?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Any plans in the of 1,4dhea and 19nordhea?
Isn't it pretty well known they're about to release 1 andro and 4 andro? I don't know if there is any word about 19 nor though.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's called equibolin by hi tech
Just got pre-released last week
Should be down the anabolic section somewhere

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's called equibolin by hi tech
Just got pre-released last week
Should be down the anabolic section somewhere
Oh yeah I heard about that, I was just wondering about the actual compound and what it was called.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Pretty pumped about this and the 1-4 andros coming out. Good to see some cost effective, well dosed options making it on the market.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bambam, apparently back in the early 2000s that was the go-to compound along with the original 1AD

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bambam, apparently back in the early 2000s that was the go-to compound along with the original 1AD
Yeah I heard actual 1AD and 4AD were great compounds.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
What's everyone's opinion on running saw palmetto (in my cycle support) while running the new OL epiandro?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what some people have said, it's pointless

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's everyone's opinion on running saw palmetto (in my cycle support) while running the new OL epiandro?
In addition to my cycle assist I'm adding beta sitosterol, look into it.

1kerry

Awards
I've had shoulder problems for years and I can say that my Tr1umph cycle this past summer was very tough on my shoulders. I also used Osta @ 5-10mg throughout, as well as using Dermacrine (2-3 pumps ED) as a base. With prevoius shoulder issues, I would recommend using 4-Andro as a base, and possibly even stacking Dermacrine with it as well. You definitely want some estrogen circulating in your system.

Another thing to consider, I just finished running Trest (DermaTrest) this week and my shoulders have not felt this good in quite a while. Trest/Tr1umph would be a great combo, but both were tough on my hair, so stacking them together might be an issue if you have hairloss concerns.
thanks for answer sir! Didnt know Tr1umph was tough on the hair...3 hdrol cycles under my belt and no isses at all, but shedding was crazy with stanodrol , thats why I stop using it at day 10 aprox.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
That'd be awesome if OL released one!
EQ is reported by many users to be "slow to notice effects, if at all" (8 weeks+), and requiring high doses (400mgs/week+) to notice any effects.
I don't see how an EQ oral would be worth using, but maybe I don't fully understand.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EQ is reported by many users to be "slow to notice effects, if at all" (8 weeks+), and requiring high doses (400mgs/week+) to notice any effects.
I don't see how an EQ oral would be worth using, but maybe I don't fully understand.
It might help with some hardening and maybe vascularity but not much more. It's an expensive stacking ph that will provide minimal gains or sides. It's definitely not a top priority for us to produce since there a lot better legal options that could be produced.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
It might help with some hardening and maybe vascularity but not much more. It's an expensive stacking ph that will provide minimal gains or sides. It's definitely not a top priority for us to produce since there a lot better legal options that could be produced.
And this is why myself and so many others appreciate you on here Yates, honesty.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And this is why myself and so many others appreciate you on here Yates, honesty.
All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for anybody.

-al Pacino "scarface"

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What other legal options are there other than 1dhea, 4dhea, epiandrosterone, 19nordhea, anddrosterone, 1,4dhea, and 11-0x0

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What other legal options are there other than 1dhea, 4dhea, epiandrosterone, 19nordhea, anddrosterone, 1,4dhea, and 11-0x0
Multiple more options but I can't really put them out there right now for OL's best interest. Pm me and we can talk but I'm not at liberty to discuss our future plans atm.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
So yates84 , will the OL UK still ship out from the US or do you have a warehouse in Europe?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yates84 , will the OL UK still ship out from the US or do you have a warehouse in Europe?
Both! We have a main distribution point in the us and in the uk so we have everyone covered.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
thanks for answer sir! Didnt know Tr1umph was tough on the hair...3 hdrol cycles under my belt and no isses at all, but shedding was crazy with stanodrol , thats why I stop using it at day 10 aprox.
On paper, Methyldiazirinol has a 300:20 anabolic to androgenic ratio and in theory it should fall on the lower side of androgenic side-effects, however real-world results of designer steroids are often different then expected. Some people have been fine using the compound while a few others have not. For me it was a very dry compound and hair shedding was an issue. Being a dht-based desinger steroid, your only real defense against hair shedding is using a topical AR blocker such as ketoconazole (Nizoral etc).

No noticeable shedding issues on Halo for me either, although any and all AAS/PH/DS pose a risk of accelerating MPB (if prone) , even if you do not see immediate effects. The reason Halo is a safer bet on the hairline is because of the 4-chloro group attached to the compound; It lessens both the anabolic and androgenic side-effects. Other compounds in this family are Mechabol and Promagnon. Despite it being safer on the hairline than say Epistane or Winstrol, if you were to run Halo cycles year after year, it would still increase hairloss (if prone) more so than if you had never cycled.

I don't doubt you shed heavily on Stano, it converts to DHT which is no bueno for those that are predisposed to the hairloss effects of DHT.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
On paper, Methyldiazirinol has a 300:20 anabolic to androgenic ratio and in theory it should fall on the lower side of androgenic side-effects, however real-world results of designer steroids are often different then expected. Some people have been fine using the compound while a few others have not. For me it was a very dry compound and hair shedding was an issue. Being a dht-based desinger steroid, your only real defense against hair shedding is using a topical AR blocker such as ketoconazole (Nizoral etc).

No noticeable shedding issues on Halo for me either, although any and all AAS/PH/DS pose a risk of accelerating MPB (if prone) , even if you do not see immediate effects. The reason Halo is a safer bet on the hairline is because of the 4-chloro group attached to the compound; It lessens both the anabolic and androgenic side-effects. Other compounds in this family are Mechabol and Promagnon. Despite it being safer on the hairline than say Epistane or Winstrol, if you were to run Halo cycles year after year, it would still increase hairloss (if prone) more so than if you had never cycled.

I don't doubt you shed heavily on Stano, it converts to DHT which is no bueno for those that are predisposed to the hairloss effects of DHT.
how big negative impact can put 1andro in terms of hairloss ? max dosage 8 weeks....

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
how big negative impact can put 1andro in terms of hairloss ? max dosage 8 weeks....
Hairloss shouldn't get too bad with this compound but it is possible. I have definitely seen people shed on it but nothing crazy. I believe Volvo140G shed on 1-Andro. It should be safer than Epi-Andro and more harsh than 4-Andro.

At the end of the day, your genetic pre-disposition to hair loss, the length of the cycle and the dosage used will all be determining factors. If you are not showing any signs of MPB, I wouldn't worry about heavy hair fall. The use of a topical AR blocker (ketoconazole) would be helpful here.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah! Send me your addresses everyone that won the logging opportunity, will get those shipped out asap.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hairloss shouldn't get too bad with this compound but it is possible. I have definitely seen people shed on it but nothing crazy. I believe Volvo140G shed on 1-Andro. It should be safer than Epi-Andro and more harsh than 4-Andro.

At the end of the day, your genetic pre-disposition to hair loss, the length of the cycle and the dosage used will all be determining factors. If you are not showing any signs of MPB, I wouldn't worry about heavy hair fall. The use of a topical AR blocker (ketoconazole) would be helpful here.
Yeah, I shed like a mofo on 1andro. Scalp was all lit up and tingly... made me shed much more than triumphalis. Cut my cycle short by a couple weeks. Great compound otherwise, zero sides but a trimmer physique and lbm gains ;)

Used Nizoral to no avail.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been standing at my window patiently waiting for the mail man, so what if he hasn't mail them yet

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do we know if these shipped? I don't wanna wait haha

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you logging? If so I don't think they've shipped the loggers out yet