the secret to big chest is lowerchest

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
hard work, dedication, commitment, say no to having a no chest physique, say yes to having a huge massive chest

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I will, again, ignore certain ''foolish'' comments.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Time and time again, silly people would love to say ''you see, Lou Ferrigno had a huge chest because of his massive upper chest''....wrong! It's the lower chest that makes the chest! We all heard how the triceps is about 2 thirds of the upper arm mass, well, I tell you the truth, I believe the lower chest is roughly 2 thirds of the entire pectoral mass, so if you want a big chest, CONCENTRATE more on the lower chest!

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you’re preaching to nobody. Train your chest however you want. The photo you just posted proves you wrong. His upper chest is well developed making the entire chest look bigger. Relax, your wrong.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Time and time again, silly people would love to say ''you see, Lou Ferrigno had a huge chest because of his massive upper chest''....wrong! It's the lower chest that makes the chest! We all heard how the triceps is about 2 thirds of the upper arm mass, well, I tell you the truth, I believe the lower chest is roughly 2 thirds of the entire pectoral mass, so if you want a big chest, CONCENTRATE more on the lower chest!
What are the best exercises please for my workout

stock28

Awards
  • Established
the bench press, the flat dumbell press, dips, gironda dips, incline dumbell flies and flexing hard in the mirror
Wait a minute. You’ve constantly claimed too shy to post your photo yet you’re one of those guys constantly flexing in the gym mirrors? I’m calling bullshit.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute. You’ve constantly claimed too shy to post your photo yet you’re one of those guys constantly flexing in the gym mirrors? I’m calling bullshit.
Take it easy, ok?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Well let’s see an example of your huge chest. No? Didn’t think so. All talk and nothing to back it up.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Actually it is. You’re the one trying to convince everyone you’re right while showing examples to the contrary. You’re preaching how you only do flat pressing so let’s see what you’ve been able to develop. Again, all talk and nothing to back it up.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hardly do BB bench press and DB press -but I can't complain about having a lack of chest muscles.

I do however push ups (advanced forms), dips and cable flies. I call BS to the claim that benching is needed at all.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hardly do BB bench press and DB press -but I can't complain about having a lack of chest muscles.

I do however push ups (advanced forms), dips and cable flies. I call BS to the claim that benching is needed at all.
My chest is pretty well developed, and I’ve done flat or decline bench 3 times total this year.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You guys don't have a chest at all, this is a chest

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Really, your calling out HGP and Matthersby on their chest development. While they may not be Arnold at least they post their photos
and dont hide behind a computer screen.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys don't have a chest at all, this is a chest
Oh dear sweet baby Jesus. There’s a reason he’s an icon and almost a billionaire. He’s a one in a million genetic freak with such dedication, he cares about nothing and no one else other than his goals. During his 70’s Olympia prep he skipped his Dads funeral because it would hinder his prep too greatly.

I don’t ever want to be that. I want to be a 40 year old with a great physique and maybe do a local podunk men’s physique contest so I can hide my quads. And I have **** genetics. But I’ll post photos of me. Because I work harder than all your “natties” and I have overcome more bullshit in the last 10 years, than you’d ever get through. It would have just put you down permanently.
Im a winner. And it shows in everything that I do. Having Arnold’s chest isn’t even on my radar.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just imagine if his upper chest wasn't so well developed. He would just look like a guy with tits. Don't overdo lower chest guys. Learn from this pic.
I actually never liked this pic. They do look a little boobish.
IMG_1052.JPG
This one^ where you can see the critical importance of UPPER chest. Lower gets hit so much more easily, bench close grip, every form of dips. It gets plenty of work. Upper gets ignored though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually never liked this pic. They do look a little boobish.
View attachment 184510
This one^ where you can see the critical importance of UPPER chest. Lower gets hit so much more easily, bench close grip, every form of dips. It gets plenty of work. Upper gets ignored though.
Hardly any novice has this. Side chest poses always just show flat in the upper area

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really, your calling out HGP and Matthersby on their chest development. While they may not be Arnold at least they post their photos
and dont hide behind a computer screen.
What? I have no chest like Arnold? That hurts...
I bet I have a better chest than Arnold.

He has still hair on his head, that is the only thing he beats me with. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just like when nasa control ignored silly comments about it being too cold to launch the space shuttle challenger back in 1986.
Ah yes. The day when we got to go home early from grade school because none of the teachers wanted to explain what the hell just happened. And there were head and shoulders shampoo jokes by the very next day at recess.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ah yes. The day when we got to go home early from grade school because none of the teachers wanted to explain what the hell just happened. And there were head and shoulders shampoo jokes by the very next day at recess.
Ouch bro.
IMG_1066.JPG

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
screw that, I'll still have a six pack at 72 (if I live that long)
In the fridge, sure. You'll be telling the grandkids to grab you one while you recall tales of lower chest for the millionth time. "Grandpa, we don't want to hear about the online people again!".

stock28

Awards
  • Established
You keep making it about you, seems like you need to relax pal.