The official Prometabolix customer service thread

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Kinda not the best having my info posted on the net, maybe you could edit that? And I never recieved that package btw

DL king

Awards
Order #287

04/10/2006 Pending PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Verified; $99.99)]
04/10/2006 Preparing [PayPal IPN]
05/03/2006 PMAX presale

Nothing since then, any idea when this is going out? I need it within the next 4 weeks.(Its an international order so delivery will take 1-2)

raider1

raider1

Awards
Kinda not the best having my info posted on the net, maybe you could edit that? And I never recieved that package btw
GOFAST, can we all come over and drop in on you.. JK

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not tring to rush to anything,.. but can you give me the status on:

Prometabolix
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 345
Date Ordered: Monday 08 May, 2006 ?

Usually, things take 3 days to arrive at my place. But I havent received an email that it has been shipped yet.

Also- if it hasn't shipped, Is your H-clone dosed properly? (have to ask, as my last order -not with you all- left me with 60tabs of 6.1 mg H-max)

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pro check your pm's when you get a chance,thanks.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go fast , it said it was delivered to you.
that was your correct address wasn't it?

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
First, the party is strictly rsvp. Girls will be abundent, but more is always welcomed. Liquid refreshments and other rec's will be available ;)

Yes that is my address Prom, however I never recieved that package. My Dad has been on my ass for it, as it isnt even for me but for him.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The HMAX has always been dosed properly.
please do not confuse it with Atomic-H.

I do believe it was a capping issue whether done intentionally or not.

Irish480

Awards

Hey what does your prometabolix pakage look like?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does it come in a box? Does it just say prometabolix on it?
:wtf:
Mine came in an Easter basket that had "Toyota" printed on it.:rofl:

Actually it was either a plain brown box (or maybe a postal box) and I believe Prometabolix was only printed on the "from" section of the shipping label. Is that what you're asking?

dd

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
Please post any issues you have with our shopping cart, shipping time, etc..
Just want to know if everything is running smooth.

thanks
www.prometabolix.net

Any updates on order # 371?
Also, it looks like on my CC bill i was charged the entire amount of 34.04, however, i used a $17 voucher that didnt work.

p.s. please cancel order # 370. i accidentally clicked on paypal when i dont use paypal.
thanks.

Pope

Awards
Pro, not sure if you saw my post on the previous page. Please don't post my name if you have a comment on my order.:thumbsup:

Here is my order Number
Order Number: 341
It says it was shipped on May 4th and I have not received it. It was Pmax and Hmax, does that mean it was not shipped yet?

Any info on my order? It was placed May 3rd.

Thank you.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know it was a capping issue. I received the email because I ordered 2 bottles. Wasnt confusing the two. Just making sure.

So,... no information on my order then...

Last edited:

DL king

Awards
Any info on my order? It was placed May 3rd.

Thank you.
I made mine on the 10th April and still not shipped, Pro doesnt seem to be replying to my emails or posts I make in this thread.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Just so I dont get dumped in the back in the tail end of this thread, I never recieved that package, despite it being "delivered"

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So does that mean that the HMAX is ready for shipping?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just so I dont get dumped in the back in the tail end of this thread, I never recieved that package, despite it being "delivered"
Im in the city, and I know sometimes they deliver my stuff to the bar accross the street. If you have a business close by, you could ask them.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you call the post office Go Fast?

Check and see if it was because if it wasnt we may have some problems.

Those were 21 bottles of PMAX that is a lot to lose.

Just check with your post office, I will check with USPS.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all orders that have PMAX and HMAX together will ship when HMAX arrives late next week or by the 29th.

DL king

Awards
Order #287
I have a $17 voucher for the delay but would prefer it if u could just add another pmax to this order. I will pay the extra $3 by paypal if you wish.

This will make the order:

1 birthday special
1 pmax
+1 free pmax for the wait

raider1

raider1

Awards
Hi Pro..
I just sent a email via the store website to add a P-MAX to my H-MAX order 268 . I gave the voucher number to get the 17.00 off and my card number to charge the balance ...thanks

ironwolf727

Awards
just wanted to thank you for the goods. Cant wait to do my p-max in a few wks. Your a stand up guy for the reason we waited so long for the product and you threw in a free bottle and a gift certificate. I thank you and will be doing more buisness with you in the future.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Did you call the post office Go Fast?

Check and see if it was because if it wasnt we may have some problems.

Those were 21 bottles of PMAX that is a lot to lose.

Just check with your post office, I will check with USPS.
Well then, thats different. I ordered from you directly, 1 bottle, and from another retailer, 20 bottles, cant think who at the moment. Had no idea they came together, thought that I just got one extra or sumthin. Sorry for the mix up, but when I order form two different places at two different times, Id assume that they would come seperate.

RUNNER 67

Awards
Hey Pro,
my order #191 arrived, and i saw the e-mail discussing the free p-max as well as the store credit. I was wondering if you could ship the free p-max with my owners birthday special when the h-max arrives.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Well then, thats different. I ordered from you directly, 1 bottle, and from another retailer, 20 bottles, cant think who at the moment. Had no idea they came together, thought that I just got one extra or sumthin. Sorry for the mix up, but when I order form two different places at two different times, Id assume that they would come seperate.
Let me get this straight, you ordered 20 bottles from one retailer, 1 bottle from Pro, and the entire 21 came in the same box?

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Let me get this straight, you ordered 20 bottles from one retailer, 1 bottle from Pro, and the entire 21 came in the same box?
Yeah I found it very odd, esp since an order of only one bottle is on Prom.'s site, and the order for 20 is under Vitaplus's site. Very odd indeed, but w/e atleast I got my stuff

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I found it very odd, esp since an order of only one bottle is on Prom.'s site, and the order for 20 is under Vitaplus's site. Very odd indeed, but w/e atleast I got my stuff

I asked this before. My email request to prometabolix was replied from vitaplus. So my guess is that prometabolix is a distributor for vitaplus on AM.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
guess most people knew what to expect with drol and so didnt post.

I didn't censor anything.

Alot of it was sold through brick and mortar stores.

Some people had success with it some didnt as with anything.

HMAX is not released yet, it should ship by end of the month.
Drol is gone and discontinued btw.

To be honest I have used Halodrol with little to no success , my body just isn't pickin it up. It doesnt mean its a bad product but I respond better to PMAX/Phera and Ergomax better than I did with drol or Halo. I had no success with MOHN, M4OHN, topical 1-test, etc...
That's the beauty , the variety is out there so you can find the one that you best respond to.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we have sold to vitaplus, but they do not have anymore stock.

We did drop ship for them though.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pro check your pm's when you get a chance it is regarding an order i placed,thanks.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply Pro and the extra goodie,it is much appreciated.:woohoo:

Kaddy

Awards
Hey, I posted earlier in the thread about my order placed on April 5th. I was told that HMAX would be shipped sometime in May. So, May is almost over and I've yet to receive anything.

Order Number: 270

Just curious what the status is?

Also wanted to note that since I used paypal, I've already paid in full as opposed to paying only when it ships.

One other thing: I did receive the $17 voucher via email which was a nice gesture but have received nothing in the mail, either PMAX or HMAX.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I posted earlier in the thread about my order placed on April 5th. I was told that HMAX would be shipped sometime in May. So, May is almost over and I've yet to receive anything.

Order Number: 270

Just curious what the status is?

Also wanted to note that since I used paypal, I've already paid in full as opposed to paying only when it ships.

One other thing: I did receive the $17 voucher via email which was a nice gesture but have received nothing in the mail, either PMAX or HMAX.
Pro said Hmax should be out by the 29th.So just a little more waiting.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Are we supposed to get a Voucher in the mail because I didnt. I was one of the very earliest orders. I really dont know if I would use it anyway the way things are going.
Not a single email I sent had ever been answered. This is even before I spoke up about this debacle.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm here.
everyone on the promet mailing list received one.
And what is your order number.
I thought I answered everyone's concerns.

And as for a debacle, are you referring to the change in ETA of the the two products?

Did I steal money? Did I not send out product? no.

And what do you mean how things are going?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am doing a nice thing here Alpine.
I am not only GIVING away product that I need to support my family but also issuing a $17 voucher that everyone received except for you.
So I am actually giving away almost $40 and you still call me out on the boards?

absolutely ridiculous.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Well you did reply to my email this time...and very quickly I might add.

By your email I see that are indeed serious about making everyone happy. I'm sure you are getting flooded with emails and PM's. I also know you cant be on the forums 24/7 answering all the questions.

I am partly to blame for how hostile everyone is getting. Things didnt go so well in this initial pre-sale but its quite clear to me now that you ARE trying your best. Actually, you are going out of your way to try and make it right in the customers minds.

Thanks, I'll be waiting on the vouchure.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Yo prometabolix.

I was wondering if you could tell me the status of my order #388? I ordered a week ago today, and it still says pending. Also, I accidentally did the order on paypal the first time I tried, so if you could cancel ordfer #373 I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance! -RJ

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
see I told y'all. I come through all day long.