The official Prometabolix customer service thread

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Getting a little worried about this product (pmax), first time order from theses guys.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
RE: Fakes--I don't think it was fakes as much as badly made product.

I bought a bunch of Megadrol when it first came out, to get a bulk discount and sold what I didn't need. The person who bought it got zero results. I've read thread by 3 other people claiming the same thing. I approached Prometabolix about it, and he offered a full replacement with a "some batches may be hot, some may be dead" answer, so I left it at that.
Sorry, but from everything else I have seen the guy is a clown. Personally, I would like to see some of this stuff get tested. I dont think he (or the company) meant for it but I just have no confidence in them anymore. He obviously had no time to test anything as it was shipped as soon as it hit stateside. He struck up a deal w/ some random chemlab and got the **** here in a matter of weeks. As I have stated in my previous post these types of transactions dont always go smoothly the first couple of times (and batches).

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys see what happened over in NP's section with the Atomic-H? Very impressive!

dd

dirty harry

Awards
Sorry, but from everything else I have seen the guy is a clown. Personally, I would like to see some of this stuff get tested. I dont think he (or the company) meant for it but I just have no confidence in them anymore. He obviously had no time to test anything as it was shipped as soon as it hit stateside. He struck up a deal w/ some random chemlab and got the **** here in a matter of weeks. As I have stated in my previous post these types of transactions dont always go smoothly the first couple of times (and batches).
i'm with you, it's the least he can do after whats happened with atomic h, Nutra Planets's really shown how a supplement supplier should do business not like this clown from prometabloix, over promising and under delivering, i been reading these posts for months and i'm starting to smell a rat, get a test done buddy!!! and if it doesn't measure up to your claims then do the right thing!!

dirty harry

Awards
Any of you guys see what happened over in NP's section with the Atomic-H? Very impressive!

dd
i'm with you on that, i'm flagging any other supplement supplier and go exculsivly with Nutra Planet. frag bb.com as well, Nutra Planet has balls!! got the test done, realised things didn't measure up and fixed it straight away, thats integrity!!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
To be fair, he did put up a COA of Megadrol and Hmax I believe. I'd like to see independent results. Anyone can put up a COA. Its only as good as the reputation of whos posting it. When Mike over at BN puts up a COA on his generic Superdrol you know you can believe it.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I got only 2 bottles of P-Max. No extras.

And, Alpine - I have one point of contention in your post.

No one else had generic Halodrol when Prom began the pre-sale

No one.

BTW - I'm getting pretty irritated here

myself.
Good points! However, NutraPlanet got into the game later then PRO, but was able to deliver first on the H clone.
Fair is fair, but buisness is buisness. Did anyone order products from PRO before the Clones?..because as you all know in life and especially in buisness...you never get a second chance to make a first impression!!!

" The funny thing about money is that, it makes you do alot of things you didn't want to do."
-Gordon Gekko,WALLSTREET

kbp

kbp

Awards
RE: Fakes--I don't think it was fakes as much as badly made product.

I bought a bunch of Megadrol when it first came out, to get a bulk discount and sold what I didn't need. The person who bought it got zero results. I've read thread by 3 other people claiming the same thing. I approached Prometabolix about it, and he offered a full replacement with a "some batches may be hot, some may be dead" answer, so I left it at that.
Good news here...."he offered a full replacement"....that's good, but since he knew some "may be dead", better would have been to give a refund.

Bad news! ... "some batches may be hot, some may be dead". This is very disconcerting and does make one wonder about the pmax and hmax as well. This is the 1st time I have seen this mentioned, coming from Prom, that some of the megadrol may not be good. Since he was aware of this, I feel that he should have "pulled" the product and refunded any purchases, like Sam at NP did with his H generic.

Heck....how are we going to know for sure "what" and "how much" we are taking of pmax and hmax without independent lab results. As stated before, a COA means absolutely nothing unless it comes from a verifiable independent lab. Look at what happened to Sam at NP....he had a COA...either from his supplier or the manufacture...meant nothing...was false. Now Sam's out of a lot of $$, but at least he had it independently tested and did the right thing.

Without an independent lab test, I am doubtful of our chances of getting a "good" product with the hmax, and wonder about the pmax, as well.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Rhino - yeah, Sam's came in first. But, it was waaaaaay underdosed.
So, that muddies the situation a bit.

I'm pretty sure folks have ordered his Pump Juice before all the pro-hormone clones were bandied about.

There are Pump Juice logs on here.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
As I said above, someone needs to send these in for independent testing.

kbp

kbp

Awards
Hey fellas, my sincere apology for veering off the subject for this post...it is only because this is a thread that I see a lot of posts lately by sogone2day and jmh80.

sogone2day....your avatar is very nice. Every time you post it is eye candy. Mind if I ask her name so I can do a search.

And jmh80, man, that Miss Kentucky sure is a hot one, for sure. Every time you post, I have to grab a napkin to catch the drool.:cheers:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Take the lead Alpine.

SRCS - San Rafeal Chemical Services.

Look at Sam's thread - he posted the independent test of the Atomic-H.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, my sincere apology for veering off the subject for this post...it is only because this is a thread that I see a lot of posts lately by sogone2day and jmh80.

sogone2day....your avatar is very nice. Every time you post it is eye candy. Mind if I ask her name so I can do a search.

And jmh80, man, that Miss Kentucky sure is a hot one, for sure. Every time you post, I have to grab a napkin to catch the drool.:cheers:

:icon_lol: Elisha Cuthbert THE GIRL NEXT DOOR!

kbp

kbp

Awards
OMG! Elisha Cuthbert. Man, I did not even recognize her in your avatar. Since it is a small pic, it's hard to see the face clearly, plus the hairstyle threw me off. I have been a huuuge fan of hers from her very 1st appearance on "24". And "The Girl Next Door"....she was smoking! And your avatar pic of her is smoking as well. Man, wish I was younger and she moved next door to me. Can you imagine?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
OMG! Elisha Cuthbert. Man, I did not even recognize her in your avatar. Since it is a small pic, it's hard to see the face clearly, plus the hairstyle threw me off. I have been a huuuge fan of hers from her very 1st appearance on "24". And "The Girl Next Door"....she was smoking! And your avatar pic of her is smoking as well. Man, wish I was younger and she moved next door to me. Can you imagine?
Yeah man shes smoking hot and a Canadian. She was born about 4 hours away from where I live.

As for orders being processed I have no clue, I havn't head anything about my order but the pmax better be legit.

Jared

Awards
Do you remember when she was on Popular Mechanics for Kids? Look at her now. :jaw:

Yeah man shes smoking hot and a Canadian. She was born about 4 hours away from where I live.

As for orders being processed I have no clue, I havn't head anything about my order but the pmax better be legit.

dhartnet

Banned
Awards
Pro..

Only reason I bring this to this thread is I sent 3 emails, all unanswered. I was hoping to get a refund for the following order..

Order #189 (PMAX presale)
Order Date: Saturday 25 March, 2006

thx...

Dave

Ok Eddie..

Its been over 6 or 7 emails, and multiple posts here. You replied to one email finally when i asked for a refund, all you said was "of course" and never gave me the refund.

Please send my refund (paypal) to my email address listed in my order on your website (I also sent it to you a few times thru email). This is a bit ridiculous for me to be begging for my money back. Please refund and we'll start from scratch again and go from there. No hard feelings..

Dave

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ws wondering didn't I see in a post that he was gone until Friday?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for what it's worth I asked big gunther from island supplements if he was worried about h-max and he said no

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After my NP Atomic went belly up, I was thinking of ordering H-Max.... Now, I am going to banish that thought forever. :run:

What is truly disgusting is that they KNEW of 'some batch is hot and some is not'..... and still let the sh1t go to the customers... That is outrageous.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, first off Sizynoton , you are the only one and the few other people that you sold it to that had issues with megadrol.

No one else has had issues. As far as "Hot and cold" capsules what are you talking about?

And how am I a clown?
damned if I do , damned if I do.

The product was not made in a couple of weeks. Are you kidding me? Do you know how long the process takes to make a quality product? This was almost a 2 month process ! Some random chem house. Clearly you are making very hefty accusations Alpine.

If that were the case PMAX would hae been done in March.

Same with HMAX.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and to Dirty Hairy , what rat do you smell?
People paid they got what they paid for. Any discrepencies will be taken care of immediately.

As for over promising I have delivered on what I was supposed to.
Quality product , great pricing, and as for freebies who said they were not coming.

Who also said that a lab assay had NOT been done.

I never rushed a product out, why do you think it has taken us so long?

So in your eyes better to rush a product out, deliver on the promise to have it out in 2 weeks get it in stock and then find out that its not good and issue an apology , that would make me a good businessman?

That would make me a legit company?

I have not done that. I am waiting. Good things come to those who can wait patiently.

dhartnet

Banned
Awards
Now that Eddie has returned, he did send me my payment for the refund.. And I apprecaite it..

Thanks Eddie..

Dave

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first off Sizynoton , you are the only one and the few other people that you sold it to that had issues with megadrol.

No one else has had issues. As far as "Hot and cold" capsules what are you talking about?
You mean what are you talking about? This is directly from your email to me:

"best thing to do is send them back to me and I'll take care of this.

I already emailed HAMMER and the only explanation is that there were some
hot and cold capsules
."

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If that was the case, then I will happy to give you a full refund for those bottles .

I did send bottles to be tested and I did not find that to be the case with the recent batches I received.

I will be more than willing to offer you a refund if that was the case .

You make the call.

wdh6325

Awards
When will you be getting anymore of AX's post cycle therapy 90 caps in. Just tried to order but it says out of stock.
:type:

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
ok so that is the same bottle i got. where is the post on fake mega? never saw it id like to read that thx. got my pmax yesterday has shinny lables so dont know if this means anything. i did run 3 week cycle of mega. only saw few pounds of weight gain which could be the calorie intake. strength did go up into the 2nd week. so kinda conflicted on this product. only out $17 bucks so not mad about cash loss if is fake. just the principaltalties of it.
this was my "rant" about the mega. still not sure if it worked or not. but not un-happy with the service. got my pmax & voucher too so im good. not gonna try pmax for few weeks & hope to get into proper gym with buddy of mine so have someone to push me. hard to do when working out at home. thx :cheers:

ohyeah is pump juice really that good?

Pope

Awards
Here is my order Number
Order Number: 341
It says it was shipped on May 4th and I have not received it. It was Pmax and Hmax, does that mean it was not shipped yet?

Heb

Awards
Mental note to self....shelve crazy notions in regard to starting Internet supplement biz....:aargh:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes, wise if under manned.

I usually do the bulk of my biz selling to brick and mortar stores and through distribution.

This is my last venture with trying to fulfill the orders myself.

Any newer products will be released via retail outlets and select online e-tailers.

Like Island Supplements.:)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, wise if under manned.

I usually do the bulk of my biz selling to brick and mortar stores and through distribution.

This is my last venture with trying to fulfill the orders myself.

Any newer products will be released via retail outlets and select online e-tailers.

Like Island Supplements.:)
Hey Pro do you sell to any stores in the area I am in the Bay Right by you wondering if any stores around here have yourstuff.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
I placed an order for the hmax about 1.5 weeks ago and still haven't received my order, so I just want to know when I can expect my order?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
So, all the pmax orders have been shipped out then, correct?

kbp

kbp

Awards
Just sent the following email request via the online store site.

"Please cancel Order #250 and issue a credit of $119.96 to the credit card used for the transaction. Please confirm this request and action.

Thanks"

kbp

kbp

Awards
So, all the pmax orders have been shipped out then, correct?
Not answering for Eddie, but as far as my orders, I still have two PMax ordered that I have not rec'd. I have rec'd one of three bottles ordered.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thought it went out, sorry, it is out now with the FREE PMAX.

wdh6325

Awards
Anymore of the AX pct 90 caps in stock or coming in soon.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually do have some at the moment but only like 2 bottles.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Order number 305, supposedly shipped out May 5th. 11 days later I still have nothing. Havent made any fuss yet, still not, just wondering

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DELIVERED
Your item was delivered at 14:11:00 on May 8, 2006 in TRABUCO CANYON, CA 92679.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Return Prometabolix Sports
Address: 537 BANYAN CIR
WALNUT CREEK
CA 94598

trabuco canyon CA 92679-5335

Tracking #: 9101010521297371252536

Last edited:

Pope

Awards
Pro, not sure if you saw my post on the previous page. Please don't post my name if you have a comment on my order.:thumbsup:

Here is my order Number
Order Number: 341
It says it was shipped on May 4th and I have not received it. It was Pmax and Hmax, does that mean it was not shipped yet?

mitch911

Awards
any word on order number 136 ..havent recieved any email yet
order was 2 h-max 2 p-max 1 megadrol