The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
M1D, it's a m1 4add Clone and always wanted to try that.. and i'm willing to risk the cash. My friend has ordered Andromass and Androlean, there are a few other orders that a lot of people have confirmed as well.
Gets in fine mate. Make sure u choose USPS. I'm 7 weeks in now and lovin it!

jakedamuus

Awards
from new zealand and had my PES ERASE taken. Anyone else have this problem? thought it was legal?

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
from new zealand and had my PES ERASE taken. Anyone else have this problem? thought it was legal?
Really? I've had that before no worries. As far as I know it's legal. Was it shipped via FedEx? cause they are F$%^^@ AWFUL! they take everything.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Did they send you a letter from Medsafe saying it was a restricted item and you'll have to produce a doctors script before they will release it?

AMSTAR

Awards
Have just got through Division 1 by Athletix, came via Fedex and was stuck in customs for a while. But came through ok.

d0nkey

Awards
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has ever had anything posted with DHL and had any problems? Just a little worried about a bottle of erase in my order.

Thanks

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has ever had anything posted with DHL and had any problems? Just a little worried about a bottle of erase in my order.

Thanks
Where to?aus or nz? Erase is good to get into Australia but apparently not to NZ. I order erase and it's good to go. I gotta order some more along with some more Anabeta and alpha t2 and lean extreme

d0nkey

Awards
Where to?aus or nz? Erase is good to get into Australia but apparently not to NZ. I order erase and it's good to go. I gotta order some more along with some more Anabeta and alpha t2 and lean extreme
Its coming to AU, not sure why it is being sent from nutra with DHL as I am pretty sure I selected usps, fingers crossed

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It depends what shipping you choose bro. Express, standard etc

Express is usually FedEx and others normally utilize USPS
You will be sweet bro

kutas

Awards
I just got 2 bottles of Helladrol & forma stanzol in. Opened & inspected by customs but got through.

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Just about to Order Driven Sports Lx + Ax + Triazole and alri Evo stack from nutraplanet, Do i choose the Slower cheaper Option or Faster Expensive Option? Do you ask for Usps shipping on the comment?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just about to Order Driven Sports Lx + Ax + Triazole and alri Evo stack from nutraplanet, Do i choose the Slower cheaper Option or Faster Expensive Option? Do you ask for Usps shipping on the comment?
Just order whatever choice you want to...I don't think it's gonna matter...I have found FedEx to be pretty sweet here in Sydney

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also, for anyone wanting a prewokout ****tail

CRAZE by Driven Sports...it is the shiz!!!!!!have tried many and 1 scoop is just off the chain and im very stim tolerant and it kept me focused...im still pumped after kettlebells

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Just order whatever choice you want to...I don't think it's gonna matter...I have found FedEx to be pretty sweet here in Sydney
Alot of Supplements get seized by fedex apperently, So illl choose the slow cheaper option (think thats Usps) and ask for Shipping via Usps and see what happens?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alot of Supplements get seized by fedex apperently, So illl choose the slow cheaper option (think thats Usps) and ask for Shipping via Usps and see what happens?
ok bro...but i honestly feel regardless of what shipping, the evo stack is gonna be a tight one but kudos if you get it in...if anyone is selling androlean...let me know (sorry mods if i cross the line)

jakedamuus

Awards
Did they send you a letter from Medsafe saying it was a restricted item and you'll have to produce a doctors script before they will release it?
yea, i called them up and the lady claimed its on their prescription list, i couldnt find it when i searched the list though. any reccomendations?

jakedamuus

Awards
Really? I've had that before no worries. As far as I know it's legal. Was it shipped via FedEx? cause they are F$%^^@ AWFUL! they take everything.
no sent via usps. its weird im the opposite, never had any problems fedex but seems with usps i either have stuff taken or lost, usually its as a result on this end though so usps aint to blame

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
ok bro...but i honestly feel regardless of what shipping, the evo stack is gonna be a tight one but kudos if you get it in...if anyone is selling androlean...let me know (sorry mods if i cross the line)
just have a crack at getting it in bro!

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
yea, i called them up and the lady claimed its on their prescription list, i couldnt find it when i searched the list though. any reccomendations?
Unless you can find a doctor willing to write you a script there's nothing you can do about it.
And I'd be surprised if any doctor in NZ would even know what Erase was.

I had some 6 Bromo and 11 OXO seized a couple of years ago. Kicked myself for trying to bring in 5 bottles in the 1 order.

As other have stated on here many times it's luck of the draw with some supplements.

d0nkey

Awards
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Just an update, I got erase in with Dhl fine

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I chose the slowest option and ended up getting fedex, so make sure you ask in the comments box for USPS. I ordered andromass. Luckily it came through unchecked with a bottle of AI life support.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I chose the slowest option and ended up getting fedex, so make sure you ask in the comments box for USPS. I ordered andromass. Luckily it came through unchecked with a bottle of AI life support.
U are a lucky lucky man bro!!!i want Andorolean and or androdrive. How long it take to come through?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
6 days from nutra to my house. I dont quite know when i will run it yet but the price was too good not to risk it. I also need to source PCT as well.

OVERHAUL

Awards
Got stung yesterday for Erase. Nutraplanet via Fedex...that ole caper.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have bioforge v3 being held... Been a week too. :/

OVERHAUL

Awards
I have bioforge v3 being held... Been a week too. :/
The letter arrived today. I know they're doing their jobs and I'm not concerned about the money...but it's just ****ing ridiculous...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The letter arrived today. I know they're doing their jobs and I'm not concerned about the money...but it's just ****ing ridiculous...
Did you have it held?

The issue is, I get stuff in all the time with the same compunds. They aint on the ban list either, and most are sold within Australia.

So it's total b.s,. Ive never tried to import PHS, or roids and I got like 4-5 letters for basic herbal compounds and they treat me like a criminal on the phone.

Im scared to freakin order even basic vitamins these days!

I wanna see what it says, cos Shilajit is legal in australia. Its sold but ****loads of stores.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Ive read that importers of certain brands, lets say gaspari for example, that supply the Australian stores with products have told customs they are the only legal importers. So if it gets found comming in and should be fine it gets seized. I think i may have read that on AUS BB. Its a pain. Luckily for me ive only ever been inspected once.

IFBB7

Awards
Halo Extreme, anyone had any luck with that? Real keen on getting it in, so please pm me any info you guys have

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Just received PES Shift + Erase from US bought off ebay was inspected by customs, used USPS priority mail service, Also ordered DS TAL STACK X 2 PES Shift and DAA from NP using USPS, cant wait for the new years eve sale to start! wants some bargains!, hopefully anabeta + erase is on sale

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just received PES Shift + Erase from US bought off ebay was inspected by customs, used USPS priority mail service, Also ordered DS TAL STACK X 2 PES Shift and DAA from NP using USPS, cant wait for the new years eve sale to start! wants some bargains!, hopefully anabeta + erase is on sale
What else you get in bro? Any other items??? Anabeta, shift, erase and alpha t2 stack...wow I want to order this new yr and continue to cut

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Nah Just the shift and erase, Will post up what gets through in a week or two of me NP orders though

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nah Just the shift and erase, Will post up what gets through in a week or two of me NP orders though
Thank you kindly. Also what shipping method too

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Just got in my Nutraplanet order consisting of DS Lean xtreme x 2 Activate xtreme x 2 and triazole x 2 + PES Shift + NP DAA.... uninspected via USPS....just got 2 anabeta bottles to get in and have my whole lean bulk cycles for the year

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just got in my Nutraplanet order consisting of DS Lean xtreme x 2 Activate xtreme x 2 and triazole x 2 + PES Shift + NP DAA.... uninspected via USPS....just got 2 anabeta bottles to get in and have my whole lean bulk cycles for the year
Quiet a list bro...good stuff

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks bud!
Just got mine through.
2x Dicana
1x v02 Cordygen
1x cre-02
1 x revamp
1x big bottle drive
1x alpha t2
1x combustion
1x LX

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
nice, heard good things about dicana.... can you stack it with reduction?

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Just got in 3xErase via USPS from me US ebay seller, inspected

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Just got mine through.
2x Dicana
1x v02 Cordygen
1x cre-02
1 x revamp
1x big bottle drive
1x alpha t2
1x combustion
1x LX
was This package inspected? i'd Imagine AT2 would of got seized

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
webber91

webber91

Awards
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster on this board.

Just thought I'd let you all know that a buddy of mine managed to get in a bottle of Haloroid.

Nomenclature = 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4diene-3-17b-diol

Sent USPS, wasn't checked. Anyone else had some recent success with H-Drol clones? Apparently Fast Action - H-Drol doesn't make it through any more from what I've heard, so maybe our customs have caught on to the whole "
Polydehydrogenatedd, Polyhydroxylated Halomethetioallocholane 25mg". Interested to see what others have experienced with this.

aussie1

Awards
im a bit confused with the import permit ect, say if someone wanted to order in 50 tubs of jacked, would they require an import permit as it is well over 3 months supply?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im a bit confused with the import permit ect, say if someone wanted to order in 50 tubs of jacked, would they require an import permit as it is well over 3 months supply?
Very likely, because a quantity of 50 tubs is classified as "commercial" and not "personal". If in doubt, ring Customs and ask.

~Rosie~

aussie1

Awards
thanks rosie

Has anyone here had any experience ordering CEL cyle support and pct assist. I have heard that in the past people have had trouble getting it in.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks rosie

Has anyone here had any experience ordering CEL cyle support and pct assist. I have heard that in the past people have had trouble getting it in.
No worries :) The Kiwi and Aussie guys who've ordered those products will be able to help you with that.

~Rosie~

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks rosie

Post up ingredients