The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

caino

caino

Awards
There is alot of info here, but can someone pleaseee give a rocomendation of the cheapest shipping off supps international?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
There is alot of info here, but can someone pleaseee give a rocomendation of the cheapest shipping off supps international?
Shop around, NP has good prices for placebos, ah i mean supplements but shipping to Australia is nothing short of thievery. TFsupps and Orbit Nutrition are worth comparing with.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I got some killer beta alanine if you want to do some swapsies?

Stuff I got will get you über jerked!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got some killer beta alanine if you want to do some swapsies?

Stuff I got will get you über jerked!
What you wanna trade? I need BA. PM me what your after.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Send it over bud.

How would you mix clen and yohimbine into it?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always been interested in forma.

How's it treating you?
Out of all the AIs it looks solid, as it increased libido. I took Erase and it just dehydrates me and killed my libido! :/

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Out of all the AIs it looks solid, as it increased libido. I took Erase and it just dehydrates me and killed my libido! :/
Have you tried it? Impossible to get here and I like how it's a topical.

Erase is awesome stuff but yeah definitely messes with some people

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried it? Impossible to get here and I like how it's a topical.

Erase is awesome stuff but yeah definitely messes with some people
Ive seen people get it in quite easily. I could prob get it if i wanted it. I think I got 5-10g of the Nutra powders which you can drop into one of their bottle mixes? Ive never used it.

Most AIs seem to affect my libido. Too low E kills libido/erections.

I generally dont try anything, nothing works that well for me but i pkan trying anabeta just because theres so much positive feedback.

Forma tho, the write ups are really interesting! It seems like the best AI by a mile!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
There's more than one supplement shop that sends things that are illegal here, just because nutra don't doesn't mean you can't get things.

Mga223

Awards
There's more than one supplement shop that sends things that are illegal here, just because nutra don't doesn't mean you can't get things.
has formasurge been banned from being sent here? i do know a site that has a high success rate on forma stanzol but don't know to risk it or not =\

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
has formasurge been banned from being sent here? i do know a site that has a high success rate on forma stanzol but don't know to risk it or not =\
I order banned things all the time and haven't had anything stopped. Prohormones, AIs, research chems, fat burners etc etc etc all made it through 100% of the time from numerous sites.

Mga223

Awards
I order banned things all the time and haven't had anything stopped. Prohormones, AIs, research chems, fat burners etc etc etc all made it through 100% of the time from numerous sites.

yea me to i guess its just luck of the draw... whats the worse that can happen haha you lose something like $30-40 dollars.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
You'll get pinged sooner or later.

I need some aromasin. Anyone?

Zoes

Awards
Supplements in Australia

Need supplements in Australia? Problems with Customs?

PM me what you want, I will let you know approximate delivery time.

I am shipping all my supplements from Perth

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
He has more than 5 posts. Can't seem that bad. I'm chasing cheaper protein

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Need supplements in Australia? Problems with Customs?

PM me what you want, I will let you know approximate delivery time.

I am shipping all my supplements from Perth
All my supps come through customs at Perth, and I have had a bit taken over the years....... Sounds dodgy.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
No response yet...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I did see that.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found this fresh link which ships fom within Australia and I mean stocks everything! Im trying to suss if its legit!(I dont buy any of this stuff but most you kids would go mad) Silk roads was on tv the other night and police cant stop the website either! :/

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I found this fresh link which ships fom within Australia and I mean stocks everything! Im trying to suss if its legit!(I dont buy any of this stuff but most you kids would go mad) Silk roads was on tv the other night and police cant stop the website either! :/
This is why we can't have nice things ;)

Mga223

Awards

Did they actually tell people it was the Silk Road? I'm guessing they are stupid enough to show kids how to get there??
I've been on it but being able to get most things I've never taken a chance on it....

What's this site you found? Give us a pm and I might try it out if it has what in looking for.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did they actually tell people it was the Silk Road? I'm guessing they are stupid enough to show kids how to get there??
I've been on it but being able to get most things I've never taken a chance on it....

What's this site you found? Give us a pm and I might try it out if it has what in looking for.
It was on a current affairs, but it wouldnt be too difficult to find it! I may give you links, but then you risk the link getting out and being shut down? Lol. I dont buy anything anyways. Shoot me a pm and ill try remember to send it later.