Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

For a limited time, use coupon code bloodpressuresupportxt25 to save 25% off.

Good convenient combination here with the hawthorn, grape seed and pine bark. I use pine bark and grape seed daily myself, year round. First line natural defense for the kidneys and great antioxidants to boot!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming soon....

This stuff is going to be awesome. Much better than what the label indicates. Trust me. No one else will have anything like this. This is the next Vicaine.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested in trying both of those Dymatize/Dunkin collabs, and PES reds & blues. Have always been interested in reds powders to complement the greens I take. I forget who made a reds & greens combined a while back.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interested in trying both of those Dymatize/Dunkin collabs, and PES reds & blues. Have always been interested in reds powders to complement the greens I take. I forget who made a reds & greens combined a while back.
Ghost has reds/greens in Ghost Greens + A probiotic and digestive enzyme.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have expected this flavor from Ghost but glad dymatize is spicing it up with flavors!

I not a fan of Cold Coffee Drinks or caffeine in my protein, but I do like to see new products coming out in the industry! We need to keep growing!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I not a fan of Cold Coffee Drinks or caffeine in my protein, but I do like to see new products coming out in the industry! We need to keep growing!
Agreed. Pretty soon we're going to have a popeyes chicken sandwich flavored protein powder.....

Now i've got you thinking how that would taste :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rumer has it we are getting a Popeyes Restaurant in our town soon, I'm pretty excited about it but I don't know why, I will try a few things there and than never go back.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rumer has it we are getting a Popeyes Restaurant in our town soon, I'm pretty excited about it but I don't know why, I will try a few things there and than never go back.
Fried chicken sandwich is pretty good. Overall, it’s a grease pit though. No grilled options.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fried chicken sandwich is pretty good. Overall, it’s a grease pit though. No grilled options.
Biscuits are ok too. But like BG says, it’s a grease pit. You’ll feel horrible afterwards.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A little update from the NB Block party.
- Glaxon to release 2 different types of protein products in the near future before the new year.
- Doug Miller states they are having another soda flavor join the Merica energy line shortly into 2022 since Victory is such a fan favorite.
- NutraBio to add Cherry Limeade flavor to their intra-workout Leg Day

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little update from the NB Block party.
- Glaxon to release 2 different types of protein products in the near future before the new year.
- Doug Miller states they are having another soda flavor join the Merica energy line shortly into 2022 since Victory is such a fan favorite.
- NutraBio to add Cherry Limeade flavor to their intra-workout Leg Day
Did you go? I thought about going and was near NYC that day but decided not to. Lines looked too long anyways.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone in the know as to why none of the branded Ghost flavours are available in the UK? Is it a licensing thing or are Ghost just being snide?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone in the know as to why none of the branded Ghost flavours are available in the UK? Is it a licensing thing or are Ghost just being snide?
Licensing. You can even contact this customer support which will advise the same answer.
Many customers overseas can use a 3rd party shipping company that will allow you to ship from the US to UK. Those customers then can purchase to a holding place in the US and then get it sent over for a flat rate fee

Example above ^

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aye, cheers, I thought it’d be a licensing issue rather than Ghost being clowns about it.

I’m not *that* concerned with trying the flavours (or ghost products in general) that I’d pay through the nose for them, it’s just I was in a supps shop near work today and asked about the ghost energy drinks and he was saying he couldn’t get the branded ones in, no one can, and it got me thinking is all, so thanks.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always found it kinda funny that we never got the Swedish Fish flavour here in Sweden hehe.

I saw that Stack3d reported that GHOST has revamped their Ghost Legend for the European market byt switching alpha yohimbine (which isnt allowed here) to Neurofactor. Unfortunately it doesnt seem like theyve gotten the memo that Alpha-GPC got classified as a Novel Food earlier this year and because of that, also is not legal to sell anymore.

It boggles my mind how we here in Europe apparently cant handle the same supplements as the US.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always found it kinda funny that we never got the Swedish Fish flavour here in Sweden hehe.

I saw that Stack3d reported that GHOST has revamped their Ghost Legend for the European market byt switching alpha yohimbine (which isnt allowed here) to Neurofactor. Unfortunately it doesnt seem like theyve gotten the memo that Alpha-GPC got classified as a Novel Food earlier this year and because of that, also is not legal to sell anymore.

It boggles my mind how we here in Europe apparently cant handle the same supplements as the US.
Can say the same thing for Australia, Canada and the UK. Regulations and customs. You deal with different laws for different countries.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1-day sale at Titan for their SSBv2 today - only $250, normally 300. I have never seen it go on sale.

Mine was $319.xx with tax when I ordered it for 300 (they always do free shipping) & I’m incredibly happy with it. I love this bar. If anybody wanted a new SSB, this is the best bang for buck out there. A straight clone of the EliteFTS yoke bar ($400+), with better sleeves. Both are way better than Rogue or other brands I’ve tried too. You probably won’t do better unless you intend to shell out for a Kabuki Transformer Bar.

Figured I would throw this out here in case it saves anyone $50.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Blueberry Lemonade
Available in Nutrabio IntraBlast & Alpha EAA!

View attachment 209918
They do terrific flavoring in those products, and Blueberry Lemonade Leg Day was excellent, so I would expect no less with these.

@The Solution did you mention previously that Nutrabio isn’t going to be able to do a Black Friday sale this year due to the supply issues?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never said this
Where did you get that from?
Something I read from Mark that you posted in the supply chain thread. Not exactly a notion I would make up, is it? But clearly one I hope is incorrect, to be clear! I would love to stock up again on some things like their Glutamine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The supply chain thread has no indication of them not having a BF Sale. That thread is to detail what is currently going on in regards to supplies and raw materials pertaining to why the cost is rising so much.

Nutrabio has a few large sales per year where they will have their steepest discounts, so be on the lookout for their BF details on their Social Media soon. Last year was 25% off, so I assume 20-25% off again this year from the brand.
Thank you so much! I’m not sure what I misread to come up with that notion, but so glad to be mistaken. I will be watching for a sale; their quality is top of the line.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. I keep in touch with a few guys who work at NB, so they will always keep me in the loop on future things coming and what to expect. None the less Mark won't BF slide without a few surprises :)
In their Facebook group they used supply chain issues as a reason for not having any Veterans Day promos. Maybe it was just a bit of confusion related to that. I have some stuff in mind for BF though...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glaxon Goon Mode

Expect to see a lot from Glaxon to end the year. Including their whey and vegan protein drop.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this coming out next week...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to this coming out next week...
View attachment 210043
Nice! I just went to Costco and picked up the Kirkland Peppermint Bark and it's to die for. I need to pick up this select protein and throw it in a blender with some actual peppermint bark!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apollon IsoBlast launching Black Friday on its website
nice just checking their website .. i dont see isoblast here .. only seeing 50/50 forumlaX under protein section