GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont think there's anything on the market I haven't used at some point
ohh ok, imo i feel like its an imporvement and im a huge believer in curcumin and always felt that its great

Vsavoia

Awards
Ghost Gamer Ocean Water Review

What are thoughts on length of time to reach effectiveness. I am assuming that effects are not realized upon first dose, is daily use required for the ingredients to build up. Reason I am asking is besides working out I am a competitive clay target shooter and like a gamer a lot of the mental requirements are the same
Thanks in advance

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What are thoughts on length of time to reach effectiveness. I am assuming that effects are not realized upon first dose, is daily use required for the ingredients to build up. Reason I am asking is besides working out I am a competitive clay target shooter and like a gamer a lot of the mental requirements are the same
Thanks in advance
Depends on a lot of factors:
- How well you tolerate the nootropics
- How well you respond to the formula
- Day to day caffeine intake (if you are someone who intakes 1g a day or 200mg a day)
- Caffeine timing (empty stomach/closer to food)
Price per serving is cost-effective for what you are paying for and much cheaper than picking up energy drinks on the go or at a convenience store ($2-3 sometimes).

No clear-cut answer here. Many swear by gamer and use it as a daily driver and coffee replacement. The best advice I can give you is to try and see how you like it as you know taste and opinions are very "Subjective" and if you are hesitant on a tub you can always grab samples on the webpage to test the waters.

Vsavoia

Awards
Depends on a lot of factors:
- How well you tolerate the nootropics
- How well you respond to the formula
- Day to day caffeine intake (if you are someone who intakes 1g a day or 200mg a day)
- Caffeine timing (empty stomach/closer to food)
Price per serving is cost-effective for what you are paying for and much cheaper than picking up energy drinks on the go or at a convenience store ($2-3 sometimes).

No clear-cut answer here. Many swear by gamer and use it as a daily driver and coffee replacement. The best advice I can give you is to try and see how you like it as you know taste and opinions are very "Subjective" and if you are hesitant on a tub you can always grab samples on the webpage to test the waters.
Thanks Bob going to give a tub a try and see how it goes

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid that is commonly referred to as ‘the brain’s natural calming agent’. By inhibiting over stimulation of the brain, GABA may help promote relaxation, mental focus, a sense of calmness, and improved sense of well-being. Taken before bedtime, GABA may assist in promoting a deeper more restful sleep.

GABA Highlights/Supports:
  • Promotes Relaxation
  • Restful Sleep
  • Mental Focus
  • Promotes a Sense of Calmness
  • Improved Sense of Well-Being

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid that is commonly referred to as ‘the brain’s natural calming agent’. By inhibiting over stimulation of the brain, GABA may help promote relaxation, mental focus, a sense of calmness, and improved sense of well-being. Taken before bedtime, GABA may assist in promoting a deeper more restful sleep.

GABA Highlights/Supports:
  • Promotes Relaxation
  • Restful Sleep
  • Mental Focus
  • Promotes a Sense of Calmness
  • Improved Sense of Well-Being
Boom, there it is!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great review bob, i personally dont think there's a supplement that will make the male pattern baldness ( inherit from family genes ) .. so when you mentioned it def caught my attention and will look more into it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

5:00 - Kiley Miller Introduction & Glow Collab
Q&A About Kiley's collab and added Dermaval in her LE Glow Nana Berry flavor
9:00 - Air Max Day Apparel
Air Max Day Sneaker Bags, Sneaker Cleaning Kits, Beanies, Shaker Re-Stock
13:45 - 2 flavors of Ghost Hydration
Blue Raspberry
SPK Redberry

15:00 - Sonic Cherry Limeade Ghost Energy Beta-Test
15:30 - Ghost Joint -- Upcoming product

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Icy Blue Razz, Strawberry Lemonade, and Fruit Punch
$49.99 for a case of 12 at c4energy.com

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
just made a big order, i got the eria jarrensis but forgot the joint supportxt and the kannaease, need to get some focusxt and more energized aminos at $15!!!
Email their CS and usually you can add more stuff in if it hasn’t shipped without paying shipping a second time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Email their CS and usually you can add more stuff in if it hasn’t shipped without paying shipping a second time.
too late my order is coming today...gonna make a 2nd order-maryann always treats me well-maybe more samples, said they were out of the t-shirts.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

2:00 - Strawberry Bubbalicious Gamer beta-testing
5:00 -- New gamer flavor beta-testing coming this summer (its a blue flavor)
8:00 -- Update on Ghost Hydration (Senactive, Taurine) Lemon and SPK Blue & Raz Flavors hinted at

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Size v2 is coming in April! Maple Bacon Pump Samples FREE on all orders at Ghost

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
since this seems to be the TASTE thread....just wanted to say how tasty the pink lemonade flavored focus xt is...this is the best stuff i've tasted in awhile.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree. Very solid flavors.

Pepsi recently bought Rockstar and improved the flavors. Just had their Strawberry Kiwi and it's delicious. Looking forward to trying the new RAZE to compare.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have experience with these ingredients? It's a new product from Morphogen:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No but PQQ is expensive AF. What’s this for? Cardiovascular longevity? I see niacin, resveratrol, pqq, not sure on the brocc extracts.
MorphoVITA - Life Maximization Elixir
May Assist With:

• Reducing aging related symptoms
  • DNA repair
  • Mitochondrial function
  • Microbiome balance
  • Cardiovascular health
  • Stimulating the body's internal antioxidant system
  • Reducing inflammation
  • Combatting carcinogens
  • Kidney protection
  • Promoting detoxification
  • Enhancing cell signaling
  • Maintaining healthy blood sugar
  • Reducing lipid levels
  • Cognitive function and neuroprotection

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MorphoVITA - Life Maximization Elixir
May Assist With:

• Reducing aging related symptoms
  • DNA repair
  • Mitochondrial function
  • Microbiome balance
  • Cardiovascular health
  • Stimulating the body's internal antioxidant system
  • Reducing inflammation
  • Combatting carcinogens
  • Kidney protection
  • Promoting detoxification
  • Enhancing cell signaling
  • Maintaining healthy blood sugar
  • Reducing lipid levels
  • Cognitive function and neuroprotection
That’s about what I expected. Although the potential benefits claims seem a little steep. “Enhanced cellular protection & function” would have sufficed.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s about what I expected. Although the potential benefits claims seem a little steep. “Enhanced cellular protection & function” would have sufficed.
Second that, it's marketing is so open ended "may assist with.... everything". Morphogen has quality products but they could have targeted this one a bit better.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Second that, it's marketing is so open ended "may assist with.... everything". Morphogen has quality products but they could have targeted this one a bit better.
It’s also a tough sell to me at over $1.50/day...forever. 40 servings would have been a huge difference but I’m not sure who is going to spring for this as a new staple.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

Ghost Team distributing Ghost Energy into Quik Trip Stores
13:30 - Slight changes to upgrade formulas and artwork
-- Ice Tea Aminos & Ice Tea Greens (Coming back soon)
14 Min - SPK Blue Raz Gamer -- new flavor coming in the future.
14:45 - Swedish Fish Hydration beta-test

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ghost Update:

Ghost Team distributing Ghost Energy into Quik Trip Stores
13:30 - Slight changes to upgrade formulas and artwork
-- Ice Tea Aminos & Ice Tea Greens (Coming back soon)
14 Min - SPK Blue Raz Gamer -- new flavor coming in the future.
14:45 - Swedish Fish Hydration beta-test
Bought two at a Tulsa QT this morning! Funny seeing this video, I was stoked when I found them at my store last week. Now I don't have to drive to Vitamin Shoppe on the other side of town for my Sour Patch Kids fix!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morphogen Cinnamon Roll Macrogen
Well this haul finally arrived. The recommendation is 3 scoops, which is alot of powder, but they have packed alot of stuff into this product. I went with 2 scoops as a first try, cos I didnt want to use anymore than 500ml milk and also didnt want a strong as fuk flavoured drink.

Boy am I glad I only did 2. This stuff tastes fawkin strong. It's a pretty good cinnamon flavour, certainly sh1ts on the crap myprotein put out. In the future I'm going to experiment with maybe 1sc of this stuff and a scoop of a vanilla or choc pro powder. Yes, this will dilute the goodies in the product but palatability is my no1 concern.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ghost Update:

1 Min - Kylie Collab with Glow (Nanaberry)
5 Min - Pink and White Metal Shaker Cups
6:40 Min - New Apparel
7:30 Min - Ghost Bags
7:45 Min - Sneaker cleaning kits
9 Min - Ghost Gamer Strawberry Bubbalicious beta test
11 Min - Top Secret Pump Collab beta-testing (it is a green color) -- Not Green Apple Warhead --
12 Min - Ghost Sour Patch Kids Pineapple beta-testing
13 Min - Ghost Burn Stim-Free Black Cherry beta-testing
13:40 Min - Ghost Energy Swedish Fish beta-testing
17 Min - Ghost Gamer Ocean Water & Cherry Limeade Launch -- Thursday 18th at 1 PM Eastern/12 Central

What does all these 1 min, 5 min, etc. mean? I'm lost here!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Ghost energy cans are fucking sick. The design and texture blow away any other energy drink out. I mean they taste great and great energy too, but badass job for their design team on setting themself apart in a competitive market.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Ghost energy cans are fucking sick. The design and texture blow away any other energy drink out. I mean they taste great and great energy too, but badass job for their design team on setting themself apart in a competitive market.
Except it prevents them from getting ice cold! They will be barely cold after just getting them out of the refrigerator. Anyone else notice this?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Except it prevents them from getting ice cold! They will be barely cold after just getting them out of the refrigerator. Anyone else notice this?
I did not notice this, but I was also not looking for it so I cannot confirm or deny what you are describing.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I noticed it and it definitely keeps me from purchasing. They get warm way too fast and most stores coolers aren't keeping them cold enough to start with.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I noticed it and it definitely keeps me from purchasing. They get warm way too fast and most stores coolers aren't keeping them cold enough to start with.
I still purchase them from time to time when I am at VS buying OutRight bars. The flavoring is one of the best out there. It just sucks when it’s almost warm by the time I am on the second half of the can.