Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish @Chuck Diesel would Re-Release the JP8x Hardcore and NOS Ether !!

Get D Shelf (800x598).jpg

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, need to see some reviews on the flavors, see if it can rival the famed Rainbow Candy
Rainbow candy is definitely epoch of the current bunch but sour gummy and orange mango might give it a run. Anything sour gummy is always good and anything orange/peach/mango always has my attention.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like to speak too directly (in the case of where things happen comapany - company / product - product) but I have definitely noticed that companies are reformulating preworkouts and essentially their whole product ranges to make things a **** load cheaper. I've noticed this trend amongst all the major releases via STACK3D lately. I believe they're doing these things to meet the global distribution model but taking advantage of consumer innocence in exchange for one sided business gains is another sour note of where these company's intention lies. Call me opinionated but companies who are not invested in bringing new meaningful ingredients to the market to differentiate their products are all fly by night companies who will always rely on marketing alone as their me-too products can't hold enough weight on their own. It's great to see a few AM companies still applying their grassroots no matter how niche their company may be. /endrant

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preach it ^

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Build Fast Formula Blitz3d

Intro Sales ---

Build Fast Formula Eighty:20

Bags are $24.65 Each (Retail $37.99)
2 New Flavors -- Cinna-A-Doodle Crunch & Peanut Butter Chocolate

Blitz3d
$18 - Tub

Monday Only -
Orders over $150 --> Free Creatine & 2x Weekend Drink Hack

Free Shipping:
Orders over $75

Coupon:
Bob15

D7C7F76B-891D-4863-84C2-2F7DD006CA8D.jpeg

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

A little bummed. Isn't this literally, with some very minor tweaks, what they have in Fullblitz? I guess the price is better, but then why did it cost more as Fullblitz initially? Probably just annoyed because I was looking forward to it, but its just another Caffeine + Yohimbine combo.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A little bummed. Isn't this literally, with some very minor tweaks, what they have in Fullblitz? I guess the price is better, but then why did it cost more as Fullblitz initially? Probably just annoyed because I was looking forward to it, but its just another Caffeine + Yohimbine combo.
as stated in the video
Removal of Betaine and calcium lactate
Increase caffeine , dmae and Y

Based off webpage cost without promo is $29.99 (Blitz) vs $39.99 (Full) on webpage.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind of like the opposite of wow factor hey, the original formula was pretty decent and this is pretty much it with a ribbon tied around it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
as stated in the video
Removal of Betaine and calcium lactate
Increase caffeine , dmae and Y

Based off webpage cost without promo is $29.99 (Blitz) vs $39.99 (Full) on webpage.
I'll be honest I didn't watch the video because I don't need to watch a video to tell what was removed from a product.

Probably just a little annoyed because this has been teased for at least a couple months so when I heard it was coming today I held off ordering anything this weekend to see what it was only to have it not really be a new product but just a renaming and repackaging of something.

I'm moving on though and don't want to clog up the new product release thread with my personal feelings.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll be honest I didn't watch the video because I don't need to watch a video to tell what was removed from a product.

Probably just a little annoyed because this has been teased for at least a couple months so when I heard it was coming today I held off ordering anything this weekend to see what it was only to have it not really be a new product but just a renaming and repackaging of something.

I'm moving on though and don't want to clog up the new product release thread with my personal feelings.
No hard feelings at all. You can spend your money as you wish. For the price, it is a great way to give it a whirl and see how you react to it.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Intro Sales ---

Build Fast Formula Eighty:20

Bags are $24.65 Each (Retail $37.99)
2 New Flavors -- Cinna-A-Doodle Crunch & Peanut Butter Chocolate

Blitz3d
$18 - Tub

Monday Only -
Orders over $150 --> Free Creatine & 2x Weekend Drink Hack

Free Shipping:
Orders over $75

Coupon:
Bob15

View attachment 197855
put my order in.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very letdown to see the Y. I really thought they were finally going to release a pre without it since it’s an absolute no-go for so many potential buyers like myself. Color me surprised.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very letdown to see the Y. I really thought they were finally going to release a pre without it since it’s an absolute no-go for so many potential buyers like myself. Color me surprised.
Yes and banned in uk

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Careful on the tub size. I have tubs from brands as well as my own brand as low as 1.6lbs that have the same amount of protein and servings as a generic 2lb tub. Tub size doesn't always dictate serving size unless of course you compare 2lb to 5lb, then that's another story.

Many lower quality proteins scoop = 37-38gms of powder. Compared to a higher quality protein powder of 29 to 30 gms. So a smaller tub is used for the higher quality brand for the same amount of servings as the **** brand that needs 2lbs+ tub.
Absolutely true. I always go by price per gram of protein. I had to do something like this just the other day. A large 12lb bag of ON Serious Mass has 800 grams protein. A large 10.6lb Bag of Universal's Real Gains has 1674 grams of protein. Locally they sell for about the same price. I have to try and talk people into the Real Gains as it is a smaller bag and does not have a huge calorie number on the front of the package. I know you were talking protein powder but I thought this backed up the general idea you were stating.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some really good sounding ones in that batch! wouldnt mind seeing all of those eventually
Agreed, Raspberry Mocha sounds particularly interesting. I have slowly been becoming a fan of mocha flavors as they just aren't so overly sweet tasting as some typical flavors. Has that psuedo coffee bold flavor and some bitterness.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thermoamp....new iconicformulations product.. special very limited time beta pricing--going quick!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

Ghost Multi Launches Tomorrow 9-24-2020 -- 12PM Central , 1PM Eastern

Ghost Seasonal Holiday Whey - 45 Seconds
Frosted Sugar Cookie Whey - 1 Minute
Hot Cocoa Whey - 2:50 Minute
Ghost Multi - 7:40 Minute
Pill Cases for Launch of Multi - 11 Minute
September Apparel - 11:15 Minute
Green Shaker of Month - 12:05 Minute
Ghost Coffee Mug - 13:25 Minute Tuesday the 29th Launch

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My fb review for the new 80/20 Cinna-Doodle Crunch flavor
IMG_8724.JPG

Woke up before the birds today. Received my shipment yesterday from @BUILDFASTFORM that @The Solution hooked me up with a crazy deal on some new additions to the build fast line. Ordered on Monday so a 2 day turnaround with free shipping is unheard of, especially right now.

Included in my order were the two new flavors of their 80/20 protein line. PB Chocolate & the flavor I opened today, Cinna-Doodle Crunch. So thought I’d do a review.
Gonna try to make this review short, but most likely it’ll be long, that’s just me.

Anyhow, the 80/20 stands for 80% micellar casein/20% Whey. Basically casein is a slow moving protein and whey is a faster protein. Combined you get a nice mix of slow & fast protein synthesis which works on you for 6 hours. In layman’s terms this is a good mix, especially for muscle building.

25 servings per bag. This is the quality of a 40$ protein normally sold for 29$. But with the Bob15 code I got it for just under 1$ a serving which is a phenomenal value for a top tier quality protein.

Mixed perfectly. No clumps or residue stuck to the bottom of the glass. It’s a very smooth yet thicker shake, even with 16 oz water. That’s just my typical preference. Just a note, the less water the thickness and flavor increase.

Flavor is very good, even at 16 oz. you definitely get a nice subtle cinnamon, a la snickerdoodles. I didn’t really get the crunch part til I got to the end of the glass, which just means settling occurred, just means more crunch in future servings

Ok, now the elephant in the room. I obviously watch my calorie intake, and this flavor is only 100 calories per serving. Transparent label shows 23g protein which falls in line with the 20-25 range I look for. .5g fat and 2g carb which actually comes in at 104.5 calories, which is very close to the 100 listed so right in line with what’s listed.

Bottom line. Delicious quality protein at a value price.

My only negative is the bag itself. I’m not a protein in a bag guy, give me a tub. The bags ziplock never want to close for me, so I always have to use a clip after opening. But for me this is consistent with any bagged protein from any company. Scoop was at the top though so that’s a great plus for me.

Totally unrelated side note: the pumpkin spice cake donut with the angel cream mesh together extremely well flavor wise.

#protein #proteinshake #review #donuts #breakfastofchampions

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My fb review for the new 80/20 Cinna-Doodle Crunch flavor View attachment 197979

Woke up before the birds today. Received my shipment yesterday from @BUILDFASTFORM that @The Solution hooked me up with a crazy deal on some new additions to the build fast line. Ordered on Monday so a 2 day turnaround with free shipping is unheard of, especially right now.

Included in my order were the two new flavors of their 80/20 protein line. PB Chocolate & the flavor I opened today, Cinna-Doodle Crunch. So thought I’d do a review.
Gonna try to make this review short, but most likely it’ll be long, that’s just me.

Anyhow, the 80/20 stands for 80% micellar casein/20% Whey. Basically casein is a slow moving protein and whey is a faster protein. Combined you get a nice mix of slow & fast protein synthesis which works on you for 6 hours. In layman’s terms this is a good mix, especially for muscle building.

25 servings per bag. This is the quality of a 40$ protein normally sold for 29$. But with the Bob15 code I got it for just under 1$ a serving which is a phenomenal value for a top tier quality protein.

Mixed perfectly. No clumps or residue stuck to the bottom of the glass. It’s a very smooth yet thicker shake, even with 16 oz water. That’s just my typical preference. Just a note, the less water the thickness and flavor increase.

Flavor is very good, even at 16 oz. you definitely get a nice subtle cinnamon, a la snickerdoodles. I didn’t really get the crunch part til I got to the end of the glass, which just means settling occurred, just means more crunch in future servings

Ok, now the elephant in the room. I obviously watch my calorie intake, and this flavor is only 100 calories per serving. Transparent label shows 23g protein which falls in line with the 20-25 range I look for. .5g fat and 2g carb which actually comes in at 104.5 calories, which is very close to the 100 listed so right in line with what’s listed.

Bottom line. Delicious quality protein at a value price.

My only negative is the bag itself. I’m not a protein in a bag guy, give me a tub. The bags ziplock never want to close for me, so I always have to use a clip after opening. But for me this is consistent with any bagged protein from any company. Scoop was at the top though so that’s a great plus for me.

Totally unrelated side note: the pumpkin spice cake donut with the angel cream mesh together extremely well flavor wise.

#protein #proteinshake #review #donuts #breakfastofchampions
The bag is easily fixed by getting rid of the powder that sticks in the sealant. I had this issue the first day I got my bags, but once you just flick the seal with your finger or hit it with a fork they instantly seal.

Use 8oz of water or make a pudding next time (Sludge). I bet the flavor will pop with a lot less liquid.
Plus You can always glaze your paula donuts :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you know if he is planning to discontinue any of his current line in favor of these new products? Looks to be some crossover between upcoming releases and what he currently has
I am sure he might (he has with flavors in the past too), but I know with a lot of these it is about offering Pill/Powder variants fo similar types of products.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am sure he might (he has with flavors in the past too), but I know with a lot of these it is about offering Pill/Powder variants fo similar types of products.
Oh, cool. I’m all for a variety of options!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
so wait... we're gonna give them credit for being "transparent" but yet they can't even do the correct math to show the right calorie content on their label???.... uhhhh that's not transparent, that's both dumb and sketchy (and somehow legal? doubt that as well).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
so wait... we're gonna give them credit for being "transparent" but yet they can't even do the correct math to show the right calorie content on their label???.... uhhhh that's not transparent, that's both dumb and sketchy (and somehow legal? doubt that as well).
I *think* your labels need to be within 10% of the content. I would defer to a company owner on this topic though. I don’t remember where I heard this.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ehhh wait I think I’m wrong. I was thinking of the below, where a company can put 20g protein/scoop on their label, but if it actually only contains 16g/scoop, you’re still compliant.

“Class II nutrients are vitamins, minerals, protein, total carbohydrate, dietary fiber, other carbohydrate, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fat, or potassium that occur naturally in a food product. Class II nutrients must be present at 80% or more of the value declared on the label.”

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that a good supplement. I would buy It just for work concentration and preworkout also!

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got in on that Massacr3 deal to stack with BMP. Pretty excited to give it a go. I’m just on the hunt now for a new pre workout to ramp things up a bit.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude seriously. That is transparent and honestly if you actually read my entire review and that’s what you came away with you’re just being a troll. I loved it and 4.5 away is super close and they could have by law been 20 calories over and been good. The fact it’s actually even less then 4.5. Seriously stop counting your calories anyway, bc to be upset over 4.5 calories just means you’re doing it wrong

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got in on that Massacr3 deal to stack with BMP. Pretty excited to give it a go. I’m just on the hunt now for a new pre workout to ramp things up a bit.
Get something low in cost. Most noticeable thing i noticed from OG massacre and epilogue was, uro + vaso make ANY preworkout feel like it’s the sickest thing. I remember even pre’s that were not clinically dosed felt awesome with great pumps. I recommend you check out the new BFF blitz 3d i think sale is still running and you may be able to even half dose and run it for 40 servings. Hit up @The Solution.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our seismic surge logs have been great.... not sure if your order has shipped but you can hit them up and see if you can add it and save shipping