Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
reformulated Ursa Major ... so nos put it all on sale.
Shop all your favorites at an incredible discount, including the NEW 30mL bottles of ARIMIHEX and KRONOS. Plus, our brand new AET-50 and our newly improved URSA MAJOR has been flying off our shelves, so don't wait to pick up yours before we're sold out! All of our products are part of this BUY ONE GET ONE FREE so head on over to fill up your cart with all your favorites at our best prices.

Deals Deals Deals !!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming Soon
Stay tuned for the intro deal

A little OT (but then again not!) I was looking around on swedish webshops and found one that actually carried Vaso Blitz. I havent seen them much in Europe so finding one in Sweden was quite shocking.

https://halsokosttillskott.se/sok/build fast

The price is very nice as well. I do love my pump pwos so I might have to give it a try. I dont know if it can match my 2 favorites High Volume and Super Swole but at that price I should give it a go. Also ive read your reviews on the taste and it seems to be solid flavored.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
reformulated Ursa Major ... so nos put it all on sale.
Shop all your favorites at an incredible discount, including the NEW 30mL bottles of ARIMIHEX and KRONOS. Plus, our brand new AET-50 and our newly improved URSA MAJOR has been flying off our shelves, so don't wait to pick up yours before we're sold out! All of our products are part of this BUY ONE GET ONE FREE so head on over to fill up your cart with all your favorites at our best prices.
Grabbed some ursa and epichaos

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

Swedish Fish BCAA v2 - 1 Minute
Cold Brew Greens - 2:40 Mark
SPK Watermelon BCAA v2 - 6 Minute Mark
Sonic Ocean Water collab taste testing- 10 Minute Mark
Kylie Collab for Ghost Glow (Addition of Dermavol -- breaks down collagen in the body, inhibits acid + Addition of HICA) - 11:30 Minute Mark

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio has a lot planned for Q3 and Q4 prepare for see a lot coming from the brand

8362B980-6FE8-444A-8CF1-F4415E30DC74.jpeg

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the haps on the new preworkouts people are loving? I just got done with Cory Fury (new one), was great, good flavor (Tropic Thunder) but I like to try new ones. I have Pre-Kaged and Nitraflex currently as back ups....

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghost energy drink gonna stay at 200mg of caffeine? Think that’s a nice sweet spot especially since everyone else is doing 300+mg of caffeine and feel like it’s kinda high for a energy drink. And red bulls are too low and just over 100mg.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Update:

Doug's/Core Protein Balls
Lunching Oct 31 or Before Black Friday - 40 Minute

New Greens flavors launching Sept 21st - 43 Minute
- Arnold Palmer
- Grape Candy

New Core Fatburner "Core Sear" - 18 Minute

4 Ingredients (3 Trademarked)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it weird that Ghost is coming out with an energy drink when their primary sponsored athlete already has what would be a competitive product?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primeval labs long awaited chocolate PB whey is coming soon

View attachment 196751
What I find amazing is how the servings per 4lb tub has gone down so much, this size tub of pure whey from companies
use to have at least 65ser now 49 ser :( it's no wonder this protein is always buy one get one free over at M&S and even
$25 a tub is still a bit steep for a pure whey concentrate.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I find amazing is how the servings per 4lb tub has gone down so much, this size tub of pure whey from companies
use to have at least 65ser now 49 ser :( it's no wonder this protein is always buy one get one free over at M&S and even
$25 a tub is still a bit steep for a pure whey concentrate.
I noticed bowmar protein went from 82 servings to 75 but never any announcement (at least that I saw). I saw a big social media post how this has happened across the board on products. Less oz on a lot of major products but same packaging. I even saw a comparison of charmin TP since covid happen got narrower by like an inch.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed bowmar protein went from 82 servings to 75 but never any announcement (at least that I saw). I saw a big social media post how this has happened across the board on products. Less oz on a lot of major products but same packaging. I even saw a comparison of charmin TP since covid happen got narrower by like an inch.
it’s inflation by another name. Powerade recently dropped from 32 oz bottles to 28 oz bottles. I always refill them for PWO / BCAA so I do notice the difference

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Over the years it has happened to everything, Ice Cream, Bread, Candy Bars ETC

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Potato chips are a damn scam!
you know thats right!!!!

i'm gonna fess up, i truly enjoy potato chips with my lunch when i am on the go, but $1.89 for small bag of chips is ridiculous!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

CG v4 Sample - 15:30 Minute
- Higher Stim
- No Beta-Alanine
- Lemon Flavored
- Nitrates added (uncertain what kind)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you know thats right!!!!

i'm gonna fess up, i truly enjoy potato chips with my lunch when i am on the go, but $1.89 for small bag of chips is ridiculous!!!
Ha right? A bag of air and like 5oz of chips. Also any of the healthy chips are ridiculous in price. I just stopped altogether and only eat pork rinds on occasion for the collagen protein and good fats. Cheap and easy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So how much are Potatoes Vs Potato Chips a pound ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Toasted Almond Sounds Good !!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need both of these! Recently finished up tubs of xmas cookie dough, patriot cake, and unicorn cookie shake. All delicious.
I am also willing to bet both of these will be very good, and worth trying. MSI is good at flavoring even though they have pissed me off in the past, the fact that they have moved back to 2lbers is also awesome.

Last time @The Solution got me a better deal than MSI with their weird fuckin pricing / coupon code game.

Still waiting for some to **** with a pistachio flavor though

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Toasted Almond Sounds Good !!
Definitely a unique flavor. Can't say I've seen an almond flavored protein, unless it just ends up tasting like peanut butter and they were looking for a snazzy name.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Toasted Almond, my favorite ice cream from the ice cream truck.
my childhood favorite was the mr.softee truck...get the double cone, one side vanilla one side chocolate-mmm.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Around the holidays you can find sweet potatoes for near pennies. You can cut them into thin slices, lay out on a baking tray, into the oven.
been there many times!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ghost Update:

CG v4 Sample - 15:30 Minute
- Higher Stim
- No Beta-Alanine
- Lemon Flavored
- Nitrates added (uncertain what kind)
Made my day. Love legend but hate BA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow. that is just incredibly sad. even using just the plain caff anhy. is another cost-out move. booooooo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all man iso-amino flavors $7.99

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just Rose.
thanks, i saw everything goes and assumed it meant all flavors...i should know better than to assume-eh?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a lot of difference

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@The Solution do you have any info on a deal for ghost energy?

warheads, mango and Swedish fish sounds good

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried the mango this past weekend. It was really good. The initial taste was mango but then it faded into a peach flavor. Very refreshing, light, crisp and delicious. The carbonation was on point too. Not too munch like but not too little. The “bubbles” were small (if that makes sense) and really complemented the taste well. I will say, the only downfall was a slightly weird/vitaminy aftertaste, but not overwhelming to where it makes the drink unpleasant. No doubt due to the ingredients and dosages they included.

Overall, I’d give it a 9/10! I would have zero hesitation buying a case when it drops

Adjustments.JPG

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hope there's a warhead sour apple coming. Looking forward to the sour watermelon 🍉 tho