booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dude seriously. That is transparent and honestly if you actually read my entire review and that’s what you came away with you’re just being a troll. I loved it and 4.5 away is super close and they could have by law been 20 calories over and been good. The fact it’s actually even less then 4.5. Seriously stop counting your calories anyway, bc to be upset over 4.5 calories just means you’re doing it wrong
I just don’t understand why they don’t use the universally accepted calorie amounts? It’s just basic math. Just dumb. I could give two shiits about it but won’t buy it for the simple reason that they apparently can’t do basic math which makes me question the rest of what they say... it’s my opinion, you don’t have to agree and I don’t have to be a troll to make a statement about a fact (that it doesn’t add up, as you even mentioned and called “the elephant in the room”). Re. Lax.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still a good mild everyday profile. Glad they didn't boost the caffeine in the V2.
B6 & B12 sources are improved, and Vitamin D3 (now VegaD3) sources improved

Gamer V1

B6 Before - Pyridoxine HCL

B12 Before - Cyanocobalamin

D3 Before - Cholecalciferol

Gamer V2

B6 Now - Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate

B12 Now - Methylcobalamin

D3 Now - From VegaD3

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
B6 & B12 sources are improved, and Vitamin D3 (now VegaD3) sources improved
Oh ok. Looks like the website already had that as the listed ingredients already despite no v2 moniker. Either way guess that is good to know.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh ok. Looks like the website already had that as the listed ingredients already despite no v2 moniker. Either way guess that is good to know.
See Pictures
B6, B12, D3 sources have a deviance.

V1
B6 Pyridoxine HCL

B12 Cyanocobalamin

D3 Cholecalciferol
Gamer 1.png

V2
B6 Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate

B12 Methylcobalamin

D3 Now From VegaD3
Gamer V2.png

I am sure Dan and the Ghost team will go over why they made the change in sources on their YT Channel in the future.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

For real? Like did you think I didn't actually pull the label up to compare? Or that I doubted you. You should know me better than that, come on man. I don't need some giant pictures to prove some arbitrary point. :LOL:

I am too lazy to copy some graphics but I went here and those are updated so 🤷‍♂️

In other news the new Granite Pump product sounds pretty legit (6g of pure citrulline, taurine, premium VasoDrive-AP at 254mg, vitamin c, 400mg of grape seed, and a solid 2g of NO3-T arginine nitrate).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For real? Like did you think I didn't actually pull the label up to compare? Or that I doubted you. You should know me better than that, come on man. I don't need some giant pictures to prove some arbitrary point. :LOL:
I went right to the webpage, clicked on each flavor and hit "View Supplement Facts".
Looks like the Ghost team is in the process of updating this on the page, and haven't got here yet.

Personally, I don't see the drastic need to improve B6, B12, and D3 to call it an "Upgrade" or V2.

Last edited:
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just don’t understand why they don’t use the universally accepted calorie amounts? It’s just basic math. Just dumb. I could give two shiits about it but won’t buy it for the simple reason that they apparently can’t do basic math which makes me question the rest of what they say... it’s my opinion, you don’t have to agree and I don’t have to be a troll to make a statement about a fact (that it doesn’t add up, as you even mentioned and called “the elephant in the room”). Re. Lax.
No you can think whatever you want. You gotta understand that no label math is usually right. Just check almost anything with fiber. Many companies delete fiber content from carbs which is dumb bc it’s a sub category. Plus if you add others they’re way over the calorie count after adding. My comment about troll is in reference to reading my review but ignoring everything except for a 4.5 calorie difference, which turns out is actually really like 2.2 or 1.8. They can’t put it at 0 which would not be transparency, it would then be fraud. They weren’t allowed to use .2 fat. It was either 0 or .5. Sure they could have listed the calories at 104.5 but then they’d be lying bc it’s actually 101.8-1.2. And then if they put down the correct calories you’d still get people questioning the transparency bc it would not add up to that. What they did was the right thing. And my point is that you ignored the entire review except this super minor thing, 4.5 calories (again, what I though when writing review). That’s nothing not even a 5% difference and legally they’re allowed 20%. Only reason I even mentioned it in the review was so nobody would say oh but the math does not add up. This way I explained it and showed it wasn’t a problem at all. And my elephant in the room statement. That was clearly in reference to two things. Me gaining weight, plus the very next line says how I count my calories and the pic shows two monsters of donuts. Hence the joke.

But you’re entitled to your opinion and you can choose not to buy. But you’ll be missing out on a great protein from a great company. Which outside of using their products have no relationship with. That’s all from me on this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I am too lazy to copy some graphics but I went here and those are updated so 🤷‍♂️

In other news the new Granite Pump product sounds pretty legit (6g of pure citrulline, taurine, premium VasoDrive-AP at 254mg, vitamin c, 400mg of grape seed, and a solid 2g of NO3-T arginine nitrate).
Zazzee Grape Seed Extract I have used during 2 cycles now for BP/kidney health. Awesome price per 300mg capsule and I can always tell when I add it in.

Not saying you shouldn’t buy Granite! Quality stuff. Just adding that I love grape seed and if looking to add more Zazzee makes a good one.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't that the exact same profile?
I thought so too as we JUST got the V1 here in Sweden and im trying it out. But after going thru it the changes are that they added the sodium, changed the B vitamin and added that the D-vitamin sources is from a VeganD3. Im wondering if those changes made it Vegan friendly?

B6 from Pyridoxine HCL to Pyridoxale-5-Phostphate
B12 from Cyanocobalamin to Methylcobolamin

EDIT: Didnt see that @The Solution had already answered you.

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Zazzee Grape Seed Extract I have used during 2 cycles now for BP/kidney health. Awesome price per 300mg capsule and I can always tell when I add it in.

Not saying you shouldn’t buy Granite! Quality stuff. Just adding that I love grape seed and if looking to add more Zazzee makes a good one.
Do you normally use just 300mg or do you go higher? I've only used smaller amounts (as antioxidant support in some products), but know Morphogen has their Kidney health product with a huge 1g dose.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you normally use just 300mg or do you go higher? I've only used smaller amounts (as antioxidant support in some products), but know Morphogen has their Kidney health product with a huge 1g dose.
600mg, 2 caps divided daily, which is as much as any BP support product will use. I’m not in any kind of kidney trouble so I don’t need a megadose; this is preventative.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MuscleSport Lean Whey
-- New Flavor is Peanut Butter & Jelly
-- Webpage should be updated sometime today, and other retailers will have this available for purchase. ~ 6 PM Eastern

this is a limited edition flavor
-- Previous LE's Mint Chocolate Chip & Toasted Almond are sold out. These are both gone for good.
-- S'mores flavor is almost sold out.

View attachment 198029
Got my order in and YES they are out of Toasted Coconut, but I did get Smores, and if you have never tried their Coconut Caramel GET SOME !!! Thank you @The Solution for the discount code!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got my order in and YES they are out of Toasted Coconut, but I did get Smores, and if you have never tried their Coconut Caramel GET SOME !!! Thank you @The Solution for the discount code!!
Toasted Almond & Chocolate Mint Chip are LE Flavors (Just like S'mores & PB + J)
Once they sell out, they are GONE

I got my tub, and my YT will follow the second it lands!

Last edited:
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I trust Ghost that the sugar cookie flavor will be badass. Does anyone recall roughly when they do their holiday release?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I trust Ghost that the sugar cookie flavor will be badass. Does anyone recall roughly when they do their holiday release?
Sugar cookie does sound really good!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just grabbed 2 3lb tubs of kaged cinnamon roll for $22 at vs. Tell me it's good, lol....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just grabbed 2 3lb tubs of kaged cinnamon roll for $22 at vs. Tell me it's good, lol....
I've never tried it but that sounds like a great deal! End of month clearance ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Launching at 12 Eastern Today:

Beam PB Smoothie Vegan Protein
2 New Shakers (Coral Blue & Red)

Youtube Review of the flavor. After trying all 3 servings I would say its a Peanut Butter / Honey / Banana trifecta of flavors. Very unique.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

Ghost Energy Swedish Fish - 1:45
Ghost Energy Lemon Crush - 2:45
Ghost Energy Cherry Limeade - 3:45
Ghost RTD Cereal Milk Beta Test - 13:30

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It smells just like the picture on the jug !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just opened up the fruit candy blitzd from @BUILDFASTFORM.

Taste is phenomenal. I was a little nervous about this flavor even after @The Solution YT review bc I’m one of the rare people that did are for the rainbow candy flavor. Just not my thing and literally the only flavor I wasn’t a fan of in the full/Vasoblitz fam. But this isn’t imo rainbow candy at all. It’s got a soft taste, which I love. Its fruity for sure, crazy good fruity too. Best way for me to describe it is kinda like smarties in a way. I always use 16oz water so when I test something I do it like I use it first time. I haven’t tried the other flavors I got kinda wished I got more of this one.

As far as a workout review I can’t really fairly give one. I’m just able to start lifting again but with the catch of no core involved, so that shoots most of everything down. So today I did 3x20 floor fly with 10 lbs. and I ss that with 3x20 floor press 10lbs and finished with a 3x20 db skullcrusher. Again 10 lbs

Energy was very solid, I definitely felt it. Veins looking nice too, especially considering I haven’t done anything for 8 weeks. So nice getting back into it. Gonna ha e trouble figuring out what to do w/o core involved for next month but I’m just happy to get back. But I’m impressed with this pre as with all bff prod.

IMG_9081.JPG
IMG_9082.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those are pretty impressive Arms for a guy that been down for 8 weeks !!

Last edited:

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
whats the newest best stuff out currently?

anything worth looking into wanna hit up a strong natty anabolic stack or any good pre pump stuff

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just opened up the fruit candy blitzd from @BUILDFASTFORM.

Taste is phenomenal. I was a little nervous about this flavor even after @The Solution YT review bc I’m one of the rare people that did are for the rainbow candy flavor. Just not my thing and literally the only flavor I wasn’t a fan of in the full/Vasoblitz fam. But this isn’t imo rainbow candy at all. It’s got a soft taste, which I love. Its fruity for sure, crazy good fruity too. Best way for me to describe it is kinda like smarties in a way. I always use 16oz water so when I test something I do it like I use it first time. I haven’t tried the other flavors I got kinda wished I got more of this one.

As far as a workout review I can’t really fairly give one. I’m just able to start lifting again but with the catch of no core involved, so that shoots most of everything down. So today I did 3x20 floor fly with 10 lbs. and I ss that with 3x20 floor press 10lbs and finished with a 3x20 db skullcrusher. Again 10 lbs

Energy was very solid, I definitely felt it. Veins looking nice too, especially considering I haven’t done anything for 8 weeks. So nice getting back into it. Gonna ha e trouble figuring out what to do w/o core involved for next month but I’m just happy to get back. But I’m impressed with this pre as with all bff prod.

View attachment 198366View attachment 198367
Nice arms

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
whats the newest best stuff out currently?

anything worth looking into wanna hit up a strong natty anabolic stack or any good pre pump stuff
def better to start a thread for this... this thread would get ridic with all the suggestions

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

1:15 - Max Sour Pink Lemonade Legend
2:00 - Ghost BCAA V2 (Vegan Fermented), 7g BCAA, and a bit cheaper
- Kiwi Strawberry
- Blueberry Acai
- Lemon Crush
- Sour Patch Kids Blue Raz
- Sour Patch Kids Watermelon
- Sour Patch Kids RedBerry
16:30 - Shaker of Month Orange & Pink

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Launching at 12 Eastern Today:

Beam PB Smoothie Vegan Protein
2 New Shakers (Coral Blue & Red)

Youtube Review of the flavor. After trying all 3 servings I would say its a Peanut Butter / Honey / Banana trifecta of flavors. Very unique.

Where’s the best place to purchase beam products?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@The Solution always looking out !

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
See Pictures
B6, B12, D3 sources have a deviance.

V1
B6 Pyridoxine HCL

B12 Cyanocobalamin

D3 Cholecalciferol
View attachment 198011

V2
B6 Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate

B12 Methylcobalamin

D3 Now From VegaD3
View attachment 198012

I am sure Dan and the Ghost team will go over why they made the change in sources on their YT Channel in the future.
Still using dl synthetic vitamin E. Maybe V3 will correct that.

Reactions: 00A
00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still using dl synthetic vitamin E. Maybe V3 will correct that.
Glad there people out there who clued up - thanks for pointing this out. This why I buy vitamins seperatly. Imagine ppl knew what artificial sweeteners in all their supps did to their bodies how many companies go out of business

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish they would come out with a variety pack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad there people out there who clued up - thanks for pointing this out. This why I buy vitamins seperatly. Imagine ppl knew what artificial sweeteners in all their supps did to their bodies how many companies go out of business
artificial sweeteners have their place and i don't mind using sparingly...but just like margarine and butter, natural is better in long run, imo---at least in moderation.