muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super interested in this
Same. I’m not sure how I feel about ketones as nootropics for people that don’t adhere to anything remotely close to keto, or at least a low-carb diet, but we’ll see what the rest of the formula looks like.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serving Size: 1 Tablet

Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

3Beta-Hydroxy-5Alpha-Androstan-17-One Azine: 250mg
Wait I know I've been out for a while, and I'm not the greatest chemist, but wouldn't that be 2 epiandrosterone molecules bonded by nitrogen through replacing a carbon for a nitrogen in the benzene ring? Or is this just blatant misuse of nomenclature?

First question is that really what this is?

Second question is why? Do you think it would function better? DMZ was definitely weaker due to its azine bone than superdrol. So what evidence is there to lead us to believe it will have added benefits over regular epiandro

Third question isn't this not compliant?!?!?!

Last edited:

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Serving Size: 1 Tablet

Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

3Beta-Hydroxy-5Alpha-Androstan-17-One Azine: 250mg
This isn’t dymethazine so wtf is it?..ok so it’s just epiandrosterone. So wtf Is it called dymethazine?! I hate hi tech

Last edited:
00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isn’t dymethazine so wtf is it?..ok so it’s just epiandrosterone. So wtf Is it called dymethazine?! I hate hi tech
Hi Tech dont bother man there products do **** all.. Im taking there Trib which is claimed 60times more potent then anything out there, yet do not feel even a tingle when taking.. Another company I add to my do not buy from list.. safe your money and research real stuff

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Nutritionals Rebrand to be done in Feb prior to the Arnold Classic.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Chocolate Vegan Lava Cake From Nutrabio (Coming soon?)
Jelly Donut which was leaked a few weeks ago has been scrapped

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol are u guys really surprised at hi tech naming products vs what’s Inside if ?

They’ve been doing it for a decade
I'm not surprised by the name but rather what the fuk is in it. Either it is blatantly using false nomenclature, which is none compliant. Or it is what it says which is again none compliant.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reign to make a Thermo Based Energy Drink

3 Flavors: True Blue,
Red Dragon
Jalapeno Strawberry.

ETA: Later this month
Wow jalapeño strawberry is def unique.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm not surprised by the name but rather what the fuk is in it. Either it is blatantly using false nomenclature, which is none compliant. Or it is what it says which is again none compliant.
My bet is both haha. Can’t wait til they finally release “ROIDS” the ultimate creatine

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New C4 Superbrain RTD will be 16oz (200mg Caffeine and 250mg Citicoline) and 12oz (150mg Caffeine and still 250mg Citicoline).

That actually sounds pretty awesome, I'll have to pick some up.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New C4 Superbrain RTD will be 16oz (200mg Caffeine and 250mg Citicoline) and 12oz (150mg Caffeine and still 250mg Citicoline).

That actually sounds pretty awesome, I'll have to pick some up.
Nice. I much prefer a solid one-two punch with caffeine and properly dosed CDP-Choline than several underdosed ingredients. And I'm impressed that they're keeping the dose of the CDP the same in the smaller/lower-caffeine drink too. Definitely something I plan on picking up to try!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I much prefer a solid one-two punch with caffeine and properly dosed CDP-Choline than several underdosed ingredients. And I'm impressed that they're keeping the dose of the CDP the same in the smaller/lower-caffeine drink too. Definitely something I plan on picking up to try!
Yeah, the 12oz suites my preference lol

Decent dose of CDP (would’ve rather have seen 500mg but 🤷🏽‍♂️) should benefit from the choline for a day or two as well since the half life @1g IIRC from examine was 60+ hours lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, the 12oz suites my preference lol

Decent dose of CDP (would’ve rather have seen 500mg but 🤷🏽‍♂️) should benefit from the choline for a day or two as well since the half life @1g IIRC from examine was 60+ hours lol
I normally use 250mg, but that is usually with an AChE-I like huperzine or sage. That said, there are multiple studies showing benefits with 250mg in healthy subjects, so I can't really complain. Especially from an energy drink, where caffeine and maybe taurine are the only things ever properly dosed.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super pumped for these! Flavors sound phenomenal too. SNS still doing it big.
IMG_1085.JPG

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More details to come next week!

Last edited:
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Wonder how these will be dosed/priced. As a customer I always felt IML's Andros were under dosed/over priced in comparison to say OL's. And Alpha Gainz topical 4 andro and 1 andro are both 125mg/ml. I suspect the carrier will be the same as Muscle Gelz's which I like. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bang rose flavor taste exactly like jujyfruit candy. 10/10

I’m thinking about taking a risk and trying to formulate my own energy drink with a major twist . I’m getting some quotes

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haven’t tried the new apple flavor yet since none of the stores have it . Probably GNC, though . will have to check.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested in these and agree the flavours sound great!

Just a shout out to SNS, been using them since i first started training and they have always continued to produce quality products and haven't shafted us like a number of other companies.
appreciate the kind words .. it really is a stand up co. And the owner is always listening and putting out quality after quality

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
appreciate the kind words .. it really is a stand up co. And the owner is always listening and putting out quality after quality
When I gave Steve my request for a dye/coloring free Focus XT, it felt good when I opened my Alien Series and everything mixed clear. Steve also extended a sale for me that I missed last year and threw in some free goodies, so big ups to @sns8778 a real stand up guy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested in these and agree the flavours sound great!

Just a shout out to SNS, been using them since i first started training and they have always continued to produce quality products and haven't shafted us like a number of other companies.
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I gave Steve my request for a dye/coloring free Focus XT, it felt good when I opened my Alien Series and everything mixed clear. Steve also extended a sale for me that I missed last year and threw in some free goodies, so big ups to @sns8778 a real stand up guy.
Thank you. I appreciate it. We do listen and I really do try my best.

We have a lot of big things planned this year. Of course each release depends on the success of the release before it so the more everyone helps us spread the word, the more new goodies everyone gets haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I appreciate it. We do listen and I really do try my best.

We have a lot of big things planned this year. Of course each release depends on the success of the release before it so the more everyone helps us spread the word, the more new goodies everyone gets haha.
Christmas all year long!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sparta Burners on the way from rebrand

Shred+ include
100mg each of Paradoxine and Neurofactor for focus, 300mg of caffeine for energy,
300mg of KSM-66 ashwagandha.
also tyrosine, olive leaf, coleus forskohlii, theobromine, fucoxanthin, white willow, hesperidin, and black pepper for absorption.

powder version of shred
While it won’t have white willow or NeuroFactor, Sparta has swapped in n-acetyl-l-carnitine, the focus enhancer choline bitartrate, and InnoSlim.

Sparta thermo
100mg of olive leaf,
Paradoxine grains of paradise at 25mg,
Sensoril branded ashwagandha 125mg,
125mg InnoSlim.

coming very soon

3397AC9B-396C-4B89-A701-4A576CEBA4D9.jpeg