The New Product Release Thread

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The original formula had vitargo not dextrose ! I will pass I can buy bulk dextrose and bulk mono and get the same. Cheap formula, not worth the pollution made by the plastic tub!
Completely agree,

Cheap ingredients that you can buy in bulk for more then 30 servings

You might as well throw some creatine into a Gatorade and a few grinds of Pink Himalayan salt

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The original formula had vitargo not dextrose ! I will pass I can buy bulk dextrose and bulk mono and get the same. Cheap formula, not worth the pollution made by the plastic tub!
Completely agree,

You might as well throw some creatine into a Gatorade and a few grinds of Pink Himalayan salt

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Completely agree,

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would advise against using nitro rocket they most likely won’t indemnify you from ..

should we drop a GDA this Christmas/New Years? I have a new ingredient that we discovered that I wanna bring to you guys. Let’s just say it’s singlehandedly the best ingredient in its category

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Was that any good? I don’t recall it

my list of ghost flavors ranked

1/2. Blueberry or Chips Ahoy v2
3. Cinnamon Cereal Milk
4. Peanut Butter Cereal Milk
5. SnickerDoodle
6. Coffee Ice Cream
7. Fruity Cereal Milk
8. Coconut Ice Cream
9. Cereal Milk
10. White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
11. Milk Chocolate

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not new but mason naturals has tart cherry 500mg @90 caps for $5.49 a bottle @meijers. Great sleep and nice recovery with this. I slept almost 8 hours straight thru finally.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would advise against using nitro rocket they most likely won’t indemnify you from ..

should we drop a GDA this Christmas/New Years? I have a new ingredient that we discovered that I wanna bring to you guys. Let’s just say it’s singlehandedly the best ingredient in its category
Hmmm don’t buy a product from another brand because it contains an ingredient!

But hey here is a new product from us you should buy!

Come on where is your chilled vibes?!

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmm don’t buy a product from another brand because it contains an ingredient!

But hey here is a new product from us you should buy!

Come on where is your chilled vibes?!
Isn’t nitro rocket only 10% Nitrates? Wouldn’t that make the dosages in most products pretty useless?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t nitro rocket only 10% Nitrates? Wouldn’t that make the dosages in most products pretty useless?
Yes, I’ve seen it listed at 10%. High for beetroot extract, low for an actual dose of nitrates.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yes please and maybe some more info on that Nootropic. 😉

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not new but mason naturals has tart cherry 500mg @90 caps for $5.49 a bottle @meijers. Great sleep and nice recovery with this. I slept almost 8 hours straight thru finally.
I use Swanson HiActives Tart Cherry and I can confirm that I also sleep deeper and
even after 6hrs of sleep I tend to feel well rested. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Upcoming Releases & Black Friday Items:

Ghost:
SnickerDoodle Whey -- BF
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark -- BF

Muscle Sport:
Rhino Black LE Flavor

MSI:
Xmas Cookie Dough MSI Whey Flavor -- BF

MTS:
New outright bar Toffee Peanut bUtter

2 New Vegan Outright bars (This upcoming Friday a week before BF if not the following Monday)

New Flavors of Machine Fuel
New flavor of Clash
New MTS Whey Flavor
** Marc has stated up to 15 total new items from brand on black friday and Tiger Fitness **

Redcon1:
Did 33% OFF Everything + Free Stuff with orders over $50 (I expect them to do a BOGO Sale like they did middle of this year) + Extra's

Insane Labz:
Special Edition Insane Veinz

Gamma Labs:
Exclusive G-Fuel Flavor (Peach Cobbler)

** Will Update as I figure out more info **

After Black Friday:
Carbon:
Layne Norton States on his Instagram story that Carbon will make a return in the future. (Whey, Non-stim, Carbon Recovery)

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use Swanson HiActives Tart Cherry and I can confirm that I also sleep deeper and
even after 6hrs of sleep I tend to feel well rested. :)
There is nothing in tart cherry that would improve sleep. It’s probably a secondary reaction to less muscle soreness and achy joints that allows you to stay asleep longer.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem. I already ordered a bottle and look forward to giving it a try. The formula is very different than anything else I've tried. All of which failed to help my insomnia...and as you know, I've tried more than a few supplements... :)
Definitely keep us posted. I was also really intrigued by this one.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is nothing in tart cherry that would improve sleep. It’s probably a secondary reaction to less muscle soreness and achy joints that allows you to stay asleep longer.
I know there's nothing in there to improve sleep but it's an effect that I feel right away
when I start using it :confused:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know there's nothing in there to improve sleep but it's an effect that I feel right away
when I start using it :confused:
Heard that. Every time I hit that all-you-can-eat sushi shop in town, I am out like a light within 60 minutes. Ruins the rest of the work day for me.

Sushi therefore = restorative sleep. Science.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got an email that looks like Sparta Nutrition is going to be licensing ICEE slushy flavors, blue raspberry and cherry, as well as Smarties for their pre-WO.

And Dippin Dots banana split whey protein.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got an email that looks like Sparta Nutrition is going to be licensing ICEE slushy flavors, blue raspberry and cherry, as well as Smarties for their pre-WO.

And Dippin Dots banana split whey protein.
They have more coming for their BCAA's too.
Don't forget the scratch and sniff labels ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get one from piping rock at 3200mg 200 for $18

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Don't ask
Gimme

luckuyguy

Awards
Olympus Lyfestyle Grind
Formula revealed through Supplement Engineer Podcast:

Glycine 2,000mg
Noolvl 1,600mg
Taurine 1,000mg
ALCAR 750mg
Virtiva 480mg
Caffeine 300mg
Citicoline 250mg
Dynamine 104mg
Huperzine A 200mcg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Here is the panel for the new neuro nova pump

Not bad at all. Especially because those values are for half a scoop on the left.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Lyfestyle Grind
Formula revealed through Supplement Engineer Podcast:

Glycine 2,000mg
Noolvl 1,600mg
Taurine 1,000mg
ALCAR 750mg
Virtiva 480mg
Caffeine 300mg
Citicoline 250mg
Dynamine 104mg
Huperzine A 200mcg
Pretty solid. Got your basic choline + AChE-I, plus caffeine and something to add to it (Dynamine), and ALCAR and taurine (even if a little more ALCAR would have been “ideal” IMO), and glycine is always a nice bonus, and I assume this is a powder given the large size, and glycine tastes sweet.

So the novel ingredients are the Noolvl and the Virtiva, which is a ginkgo/PS complex. Pretty cool. Both have acute studies on them, which is nice, since we know caffeine, dynamine, CDP, huperzine, and taurine all have acute effects as well.

Regarding the Virtiva, have there been any studies since the 2007 one? I’m not doubting the ingredient at all, but I’m just wondering if it provides benefits beyond just optimal doses of ginkgo and PS together, as the study mentions the PS complex improving the low dose of ginkgo used. Would perhaps higher doses of ginkgo work equally well? And higher doses of PS have been shown to have benefits of their own too, but nothing shown acutely IIRC. But I suppose if this one ingredient can do the job of two others, with high-dosed PS being quite expensive, then that’s pretty cool.

2007 Virtiva study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17457961/

Found 120mg ginkgo with PS complex (Virtiva) was superior to just 120mg ginkgo, which didn’t do much.

But we have other studies showing that 120mg ginkgo didn’t do much, while 240-360mg had a linear, dose-dependent effect on memory and cognitive performance:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11026748/

So do we have reason that Virtiva is superior to higher doses of ginkgo alone? Do we have reason to believe that this is providing full benefits of ginkgo AND PS, or just that the PS is used fo potentiate a suboptimal does of ginkgo? The discussion in the study seems to suggest that either is possible.

Reactions: 00A
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty solid. Got your basic choline + AChE-I, plus caffeine and something to add to it (Dynamine), and ALCAR and taurine (even if a little more ALCAR would have been “ideal” IMO), and glycine is always a nice bonus, and I assume this is a powder given the large size, and glycine tastes sweet.

So the novel ingredients are the Noolvl and the Virtiva, which is a ginkgo/PS complex. Pretty cool. Both have acute studies on them, which is nice, since we know caffeine, dynamine, CDP, huperzine, and taurine all have acute effects as well.

Regarding the Virtiva, have there been any studies since the 2007 one? I’m not doubting the ingredient at all, but I’m just wondering if it provides benefits beyond just optimal doses of ginkgo and PS together, as the study mentions the PS complex improving the low dose of ginkgo used. Would perhaps higher doses of ginkgo work equally well? And higher doses of PS have been shown to have benefits of their own too, but nothing shown acutely IIRC. But I suppose if this one ingredient can do the job of two others, with high-dosed PS being quite expensive, then that’s pretty cool.

2007 Virtiva study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17457961/

Found 120mg ginkgo with PS complex (Virtiva) was superior to just 120mg ginkgo, which didn’t do much.

But we have other studies showing that 120mg ginkgo didn’t do much, while 240-360mg had a linear, dose-dependent effect on memory and cognitive performance:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11026748/

So do we have reason that Virtiva is superior to higher doses of ginkgo alone? Do we have reason to believe that this is providing full benefits of ginkgo AND PS, or just that the PS is used fo potentiate a suboptimal does of ginkgo? The discussion in the study seems to suggest that either is possible.
Research on ginkgo phytosome shows ~2-4x greater bioavailability of actives (depending which one) that a standard extract. Also consider the PS dose in this extract that exerts effects in its own right as well.

Its a win-win, especially in preventing destroying the flavoring of the formula as well...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Research on ginkgo phytosome shows ~2-4x greater bioavailability of actives (depending which one) that a standard extract. Also consider the PS dose in this extract that exerts effects in its own right as well.

Its a win-win, especially in preventing destroying the flavoring of the formula as well...
So it’s likely to be the benefits of optimally dosing both (120mg vs 360mg ginkgo and a few hundred mgs of PS). Sounds good!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
it says last original supreme, are they going to stop making superhuman supreme?
Yes I spoke with the owners. They are reformulating regular superhuman and superhuman supreme with no dmha 😭

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Blue Star Nutraceuticals Iso-Smooth Chocolate Peanut Butter