booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahaha those flavor names are legit! Little green man-go pineapple takes it for me haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahaha those flavor names are legit! Little green man-go pineapple takes it for me haha

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got a chance to try out inertia by hps. Here’s my quick reactions

Had one sample of each flavor, so long term fat loss benefits really couldn’t be gauged.

However, from the first dose, there’s a definitive appetite suppression, which was constant for each of the times I tried each of the flavors.

Also there’s a really nice energy from this. I don’t have the individual ingredient breakdown available to me, but had heard there’s only 150 caffeine in here. It feels like a lot more though, which leads me to believe that some serious synergy and amplification effects on/with the caffeine. This energy feeling was also constant between each sample as well.

Did get a good sweat the first use, a decent one the other two. The only difference really was it was in the 70’s that first time and in the mid 50’s the other two. This tends to make me believe sweating will be decent and will increase with the more movement/activity exerted.

Flavors:

1. Sweet and sour candy-in my opinion this is a flagship flavor. It’s unique, it’s delicious and definitely a flavor I’d gravitate towards

2. Blueberry lemonade. This is another excellent flavor. Whoever did their flavoring knocked it out of the park. I’ve had a few lemonade variation flavors before, including a blueberry lemonade and this one is by far the best of the bunch

3. Strawberry kiwi. The smell of strawberry is quite strong. I was a bit uneasy before trying because I’m honestly not a fan of this flavor at all. I’ve tried a ton of strawberry supps before and while tolerating it, never found one I had enjoyed. This is different. Despite the strong aroma of strawberry, it’s not crazy strong. The kiwi blended greatly for someone like me. It really neutralized the strawberry without removing the strawberry flavor in general.

This is the order on how I’d rank them.

Mixing was fine, just a couple stirs of the spoon. Used 12 oz which is fairly typical for me.
i’ve been looking a long time for something to do a good job at appetite suppression. is there Y in this?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Doug Miller in the market to make protein bars after releasing his Beef Stix today.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those look pretty good! ^ that being said still hilarious this guy claims natty

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those look pretty good! ^ that being said still hilarious this guy claims natty

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 187294

First I had to buy a bag of Starburst so I knew what a Pink Starburst taste like. Second I don't care for Sour / Tart Candy. Third the only "Energy Drink" I drink is Coffee.... a lot of Coffee !!

So I will say the New Pink Starburst Fuel, taste 100% like a Pink Starburst, did I like it, not really, but if you are a fan of the candy you Will Love this !!!

I used it as a Pre-Workout this morning for Shoulders and had a Great Workout, so as an Energy Drink, IT Works.

Thank you to @The Solution for the sample, and I'm sure this will have a Great Following !!
Still got to give the the sample @The Solution sent. Im still drinking on the tube of Fuel "Ice" that he hooked me up with.
Will give it a go tomorrow. Been out of town and grabbed the Ice for the hotel gym.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still got to give the the sample @The Solution sent. Im still drinking on the tube of Fuel "Ice" that he hooked me up with.
Will give it a go tomorrow. Been out of town and grabbed the Ice for the hotel gym.
Toss me a review like the others have:

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Toss me a review like the others have:
Will do!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NEW Cereal BAR from Redcon1 (Breakfast at Ready)
Apple Blast

Macros:
190 Calories
4g Fat
20g Carbs
20g Protein

ETA: Friday

Personally The original 3 flavors were average, a little on the stale side with the inclusions.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From the redcon products of tried all there flavouring doesn’t seem the best and very ‘light’

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick Review of PINK BURST FUEL
Thanks again to @The Solution for the sample
Taste: Light Strawberry Candy taste. (Very refreshing).
This one is not carbonated like the others I have.
Gave it 5 shakes and ready to go! No residue

This is as good as a energy drink @ a little under a buck per serving. Cant beat it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick Review of PINK BURST FUEL
Thanks again to @The Solution for the sample
Taste: Light Strawberry Candy taste. (Very refreshing).
This one is not carbonated like the others I have.
Gave it 5 shakes and ready to go! No residue

This is as good as a energy drink @ a little under a buck per serving. Cant beat it.

View attachment 187465
View attachment 187466
For 60 cents/serving its very hard to beat for how good the flavoring is as every day get me up, coffee or energy drink replacement!
Thanks for your honesty! The product almost sold out in a week, and White Frost sold out yesterday (other LE Flavor)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For 60 cents/serving its very hard to beat for how good the flavoring is as every day get me up, coffee or energy drink replacement!
Thanks for your honesty! The product almost sold out in a week, and White Frost sold out yesterday (other LE Flavor)
Got a tub of the white frost. and one left of the Baja in the stash
All there flavors are awesome.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seems very low dosed wouldn’t you agree?
It is not meant to be a fully dosed clinical pre-workout
Explained in my Youtube/Written Review:

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/in-the-mail.260628/page-154

"If you are looking for a great tasting energy drink, a study aid, an afternoon pick me up, or coffee replacement that provides good energy this is a worthwhile buy. For nearly 60 cents a serving, this is a very cost-effective product"

I am not comparing it to pre-workouts because that is not how I would intend on buying or using the product. You and I both know these doses are far from clinical, which is why if I opt to buy a product for working out or weight trainingt I would purchase different ones on the webpage (Dymatize Pre, Gat Psycho, Isatori Morph, C4 Ultimate, Nutrex Outlift, etc....) or grab FullBlitz from Build Fast Formula

Just because it says "Pre-Workout" on the label doesn't mean I would buy it for that purpose. People buy fuel to replace buying $2-3 RTD beverages, energy drinks, or coffee from Dunkin, Starbucks, Tim Hortons as an energy kick.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Perhaps they need to change the packaging so it reflects better what the product is?

Otherwise, your just going to get people taking one look at the ‘preworkout’ and be like yeah I’m skipping that one it’s underdosed.
Unless there is an energy formula category (Think Gamma Labs G Fuel). Its sole focus is to give Gamers "Focus"
It is not an energy drink because it is a powder, not a carbonated RTD beverage
It is not a non-stimulant because it has caffeine
It is not an amino acid/intra-workout
It is not a protein because clearly it is not.

This is exactly why I do the Youtube and Written reviews so you understand the basis of the product. I even state I would opt for a clinically dosed product prior to weight training or resistance exercise. It is just meant to give you "Fuel" hence the name.

This is used for their lifestyle as an every day get me up, morning coffee replacement or afternoon energy drink alternative. Can you use it for a pre-workout? Sure it gives you energy and it gives you a boost to train, but for the cost per serving (60 cents) its best used in a different fashion.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Unless there is an energy formula category (Think Gamma Labs G Fuel). Its sole focus is to give Gamers "Focus"

This is exactly why I do the Youtube and Written reviews so you understand the basis of the product. I even state I would opt for a clinically dosed product prior to weight training or resistance exercise. It is just meant to give you "Fuel" hence the name.

This is used for their lifestyle as an every day get me up, morning coffee replacement or afternoon energy drink alternative. Can you use it for a pre-workout? Sure it gives you energy and it gives you a boost to train, but for the cost per serving (60 cents) its best used in a different fashion.
I think there def is an "energy powder" category....
Alphamine, G-Fuel, Fuel, and prob half the things on the market that are just shotty preworkouts.... its there.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You should just copy and paste this to your clipboard.

I swear we have to break this down at least twice a week.

I'm in the .60 a serving train everyday. Better than a 3-4$ energy drink or coffee for sure

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there def is an "energy powder" category....
Alphamine, G-Fuel, Fuel, and prob half the things on the market that are just shotty preworkouts.... its there.
Exactly. Could also just take half a serving of a legitimate preworkout for roughly the same price (which is what I do). I just don't understand why this one under-dosed product is given such preferential treatment/consideration over the MANY other "shotty preworkouts" that would work for the same reason (especially one's without l-norvaline).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. Could also just take half a serving of a legitimate preworkout for roughly the same price (which is what I do). I just don't understand why this one under-dosed product is given such preferential treatment/consideration over the MANY other "shotty preworkouts" that would work for the same reason (especially one's without l-norvaline).
Thank you for saying this. Someone needed to.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should just copy and paste this to your clipboard.

I swear we have to break this down at least twice a week.

I'm in the .60 a serving train everyday. Better than a 3-4$ energy drink or coffee for sure
LMAO!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems very low dosed wouldn’t you agree?
Yes. but for a cheap energy drink with awesome flavor I can't beat it. Especially when it goes on sale. problem is Fuel gets sold out pretty quick. I'm always looking to same a buck. My wife and daughter use it as well so we go through it pretty quick. Its like my folli. & Protein. I cant keep enough around.
I have used 1/2 dose of my pre's but the taste is not the same trying to mask all the clinically dosed ingredients.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah $11 shipping is tough though

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say this about Fuel, I gave a tub I had to a fitness/boudoir model I shoot (Baja Blast) and she absolutely loved it and is buying more herself.

I really think females prefer this type of pre.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say this about Fuel, I gave a tub I had to a fitness/boudoir model I shoot (Baja Blast) and she absolutely loved it and is buying more herself.

I really think females prefer this type of pre.
What underdosed?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would expect this to pretty much mimic VasoForce XT but with a few extras like Citrulline.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would expect this to pretty much mimic VasoForce XT but with a few extras like Citrulline.
Considering it’s a powder (and a hefty serving size) and that I know SNS loves Citrulline that was my first thought.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would assume this would come flavored. I wonder if CEL will at least let us know what flavors this will come in?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Beta-Testing:

Sonic Cherry Limeade Amino's
Ocean Water Legend

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I actually expect there to be much more than just pump ingredients since vasoforce xt covers that "solo pump" product already... expecting maybe some noots and performance enhancing ingredients on top of a few pump ones

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually expect there to be much more than just pump ingredients since vasoforce xt covers that "solo pump" product already... expecting maybe some noots and performance enhancing ingredients on top of a few pump ones
Ok. So you might get Creatine thrown in there along with Citrulline. Not sure how much else besides what's in VasoForce. Taurine might be another ingredient included. Cheap but effective.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok. So you might get Creatine thrown in there along with Citrulline. Not sure how much else besides what's in VasoForce. Taurine might be another ingredient included. Cheap but effective.
Beta Alanine? Betaine? Peak02? Tyrosine? Choline? Alpha GPC? Lions Mane? Kanna? There is alot that can still be thrown in there....

Reactions: jh1
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I doubt creatine will be in there... no need to put it in a pre and CEL/SNS don't usually add "filler" ingredients... im think more like @soxbsbll05 said.

Reactions: 00A