The New Product Release Thread

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We got some (ex)priceplow royalty in here!

Back to the topic, I’ve not tried it however i find it hard to believe that the ingredients used in the s7 blend will help with pumps, plus in a pre how would you ever know it’s the s7 bringing the pumps?

When I first saw it, It just looked just like the spectra blend in kaged products, something I think Doesn’t need to be there and just adds scoop weight and price of the overall product.
My thoughts too, more or less, when I saw the ingredient.

Plus, I'm generally weary of taking most ingredients pre workout that exert strong antioxidant/anti-inflammatory effects (pycnogenol, berberine, s7, vitamin C in high doses, etc) if the main goal is hypertrophy (as we discussed above). If you're looking to blunt inflammation and soreness so that you can train more frequently and recover harder (athletes in-season), such there can be an argument made there for it.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
S7 is a scam I believe In the sense that one study is not enough and 50mg seems so little for a blend of more then 5 ingredients. I could understand if it was 2 ingredients at 500 mg.
So what you’re saying is that anything dosed below 250mg is a scam and can’t possibly work... ok then.

Tell me how 250mg of Clen works out for you..
Not what he's saying. It's like you didn't even read.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Miss the glory days of MAN haha. Back in college I loved the clout/body octane stack. Think I was the only person who enjoyed the taste of clout but I wouldn’t mind more grapefruit flavored supps on the market

that was my stackkkkkkkk I loved that combo man !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not what he's saying. It's like you didn't even read.
he literally said "2 ingredients at 500mg" - therefore anything LESS than 250 each would be why my comment stands... derp

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really looking forward to their greens product

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really looking forward to their greens product

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Ghost Tests new Items

Banana Pancake Whey
New Greens (Lemon Lime)
Vegan Cold Brew
Ghost is looking to expand into a West Coast warehouse (Cheaper Shipping Options, Quicker Shipping to West Coast)
I'll be on the lookout for the greens and the banana pancake whey.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
s7 - lol another trademark wonder ingredient for the half-decade old "no2 bro!" hehehehe (psssst - arugala and beet)

i love "contact us" for clinical research, ahahahahaha! even jacob wilson not that bad. it sound like some of you have seen it research? please link - i must to read. i not listen to above with dr scott (i really like him).

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not supp related but those ghost hockey uni's are pretty fire, if they ever sold those I'd probably get one lol.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
s7 - lol another trademark wonder ingredient for the half-decade old "no2 bro!" hehehehe (psssst - arugala and beet)

i love "contact us" for clinical research, ahahahahaha! even jacob wilson not that bad. it sound like some of you have seen it research? please link - i must to read. i not listen to above with dr scott (i really like him).
I’ve got the full study. I’ll add a link into the description of the video when I get home

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what you’re saying is that anything dosed below 250mg is a scam and can’t possibly work... ok then.

Tell me how 250mg of Clen works out for you..
I’m saying a blend of 7 ingredients at 250 cant be much wouldn’t you agree.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m saying a blend of 7 ingredients at 250 cant be much wouldn’t you agree.
No, because the amount is completely irrelevant the way you’re looking at it. Some ingredients are effective in MICROgrams while others are not. To generalize that any 250mg blend is bad is just ignorant. There’s ingredients that 250mg (or even way less) would be a MASSIVE overdose and do serious harm.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may have to try that !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the look of that ????

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, because the amount is completely irrelevant the way you’re looking at it. Some ingredients are effective in MICROgrams while others are not. To generalize that any 250mg blend is bad is just ignorant. There’s ingredients that 250mg (or even way less) would be a MASSIVE overdose and do serious harm.
I took his question to mean, those specific ingredients at that specific dosage likely wont lead to much in terms of pump or ergogenic aid. I believe that is what is meant.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took his question to mean, those specific ingredients at that specific dosage likely wont lead to much in terms of pump or ergogenic aid. I believe that is what is meant.
His post was ridiculous. The amount of every compound varies as far as effectiveness and efficiency. Perfect example is 10+ grams of hydrolyzed collagen vs 40mg of type 2 UC collagen. Guess which was is proven to be better... this happens with supplements all the time. You see raw ingredients, at higher quantities but less potent and standardized extracts, less quantity and more potent.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
His post was ridiculous. The amount of every compound varies as far as effectiveness and efficiency. Perfect example is 10+ grams of hydrolyzed collagen vs 40mg of type 2 UC collagen. Guess which was is proven to be better... this happens with supplements all the time. You see raw ingredients, at higher quantities but less potent and standardized extracts, less quantity and more potent.
I guess I’m just thinking 50mg of : Green Coffee Bean Extract (caffeine free), Green Tea Extract (caffeine free), Turmeric Extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli, and Kale; regardless of standardization isn’t gonna do much. I’ve tried it and wasn’t impressed. N=1 so take it for what it’s worth. I’ve seen it as high as 250mg which may prove better

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New RTD coming from ON.

Can’t wait to try that in 6m when it’s on clearance
Haha that’s how I feel about pretty much every RTD product. Have to say the C4 on the go impressed me though, was in LA last week had them 2 for $4 so I tried a bunch of the flavors and damn they were all pretty good. Black cherry was probably my favorite but I tried like 7 flavors and enjoyed all of them. Still prefer the purple or green monster absolute zeros though for flavor and the taurine, I wish every energy drink had 1g taurine

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C4 Extreme
fully transparent formula
no artificial colors and flavors
and no artificial sweeteners in two of C4 Extreme’s options.

Guessing this may be a good addition to sell in Walmart and other brand name stores?
I like their C4 Ultimate and C4 Extreme Energy but this^^^^doesn't look extreme to me.:confused:

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like their C4 Ultimate and C4 Extreme Energy but this^^^^doesn't look extreme to me.:confused:
While definitely not extreme, I kind of like it. The formula is basic (no wasted ingredients...except maybe the very low dose of NALT) and low caffeine. I might actually pick this up and give it a try.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Last time I checked you wrote this on another board....
"I'm still in a "no supplement buying for a while" which for me is crazy talk but I'm sticking to it. So I'm going to miss out on some of the releases at the moment. "

Hmmm......
LOL

Read my last line under the pictures
Hence my assumption ----> "Guessing this may be a good addition to sell in Walmart and other brand name stores? "
Uhhh, yeah well I can't pass up Cake flavored whey and being a fan of their other offerings. I'm going by it's a limited release and sticking to it. Of course it's probably not but still. Besides...I said "a while" and it's only whey. I am still not buying any sort of pres, pump products or other similar supplements.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@The Solution

Have you tried the new c4?

If you have how does nitramax
Compare to arginine nitrate?

Is there a difference?

I don’t think I’ve seen a cit nitrate before

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that’s quite a bit haha. I have like 11-12 pounds currently but I like to have variety. Hoping for some good 4th deals on PES select or Iforce Protean.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He has a real bad habit of buying supplements, and admits to it on another board. And made that statement 2 weeks ago he is in a no buying zone for a while. He probably has a good 60+ Pounds of whey in his stash already, if not more. Just a sarcastic joke because whenever something new drops he usually buys it given he has a very big stash of protein, pre's, amino's, bar etc at the moment.
Woof, and here I was feeling guilty with probably ~25lbs over a variety of flavors and products. Like, the primary point of contention for space in our apartment is the rack I keep protein on that my wife wants for her excessive blender bottle fetish

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@The Solution

Is there a difference?

What C4? There is a ton of C4's
If you are referring to the picture I just posted that is not even released yet. It wont release for a few months

Citrulline Nitrate is in Xtend Pre & Xtend Elite (new Version)

I personally like the OG Xtend Elite with the KSM66 in it and Citrulline.. Plus you could of got it BOGO last week at $38 for 60 servings.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Strawberry Shortcake Isolit
This is the flavor with the inclusion I posted about earlier

A0C88946-58E1-43B2-A4E3-424D6D69BDE1.jpeg

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@The Solution

Is there a difference?

Just a heads up as long as the amount of nitrates is standardized between them you shouldn’t notice much difference. There shouldn’t be much Citrulline to provide an effect from that (just from the fact it has to be less than a gram Citrulline). Usually there isn’t enough of the amino bound to the nitrate to provide much benefit from them (but really we are after the nitrate anyways).

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chocolate Birthday Cake
Next Optimum Cake Bites Flavor

This gives me terrible flashbacks. I bought a box of the first 3 flavors when they came out a few years ago and can't even look at real cake bites without shuddering and getting nauseous.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This gives me terrible flashbacks. I bought a box of the first 3 flavors when they came out a few years ago and can't even look at real cake bites without shuddering and getting nauseous.
Dude they were so bad

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
He has a real bad habit of buying supplements, and admits to it on another board. And made that statement 2 weeks ago he is in a no buying zone for a while. He probably has a good 60+ Pounds of whey in his stash already, if not more. Just a sarcastic joke because whenever something new drops he usually buys it given he has a very big stash of protein, pre's, amino's, bar etc at the moment.
Come on man, why you got to be ripping me? I see your weekly pick ups and they make mine look like child's play. How do you consume 6 cases of a given energy drink a week? Kidding...mostly.

Like I said I am sticking to the no pres at least since have plenty and am considering phasing them out once I use them up...or not. Aminos I also am holding strong in not buying any. Protein, like above, really is a exceptions since it's more a food compared to a supplement. I consume enough that at least it does not sit there where a pre I use only for workouts. Protein I use 2 to 3 scoops a day.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did they do a salted caramel?

I’m sure I had one in my monthly muscle crate once and it was so bad.

Nice in theory though..

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
You clearly didn’t read my posts at all with the words “Just a sarcastic comment because he always buys something that’s new”. I’m not ripping you, you even admit you have a bad habit and even when you want to take a break you keep buying. (Remember these are your own words you write on another board.)

Everything I post in the mail isn’t all for me.
Monthly orders are for a bunch of local friends I split between 8-9 people since I get a discount on bulk buying. I drink maybe 2 energy drinks a week at max. My stim intake is far lower then most of the AM folks at 150-200mg max a day for the most part.

It will take me almost 2 months to go through a pre workout tub
Okay, well I wasn't upset and was actually mostly joking. You are right though about what I said...but cake protein man!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of us buy more supplement than we may need, so I hear .............

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bang Energy Leaks an image of a new drink

Also a new keto coffee is in the works with a blue lid
Guess --> Vanilla Caramel