The New Product Release Thread

Rockslide

Awards
You want GOP
here you go

Here is the thing though Bob ( and feel free to post studies to correct me if I’m wrong) . I believe the studies that showed it to work (which appear to be good human studies at universities) were using 30-40 mg of 6-paradol a day. Everyone is selling 30-40 mg of Grains if paradise that is 12.5-15 % 6-paradol and this using a much lower dose.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here is the thing though Bob ( and feel free to post studies to correct me if I’m wrong) . I believe the studies that showed it to work (which appear to be good human studies at universities) were using 30-40 mg of 6-paradol a day. Everyone is selling 30-40 mg of Grains if paradise that is 12.5-15 % 6-paradol and this using a much lower dose.
Yeah, this would take 6+ caps per serving to fulfill the studied dosage

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You want GOP
here you go
That’s not dosed anywhere close to what they are talking about.

Rockslide

Awards
I’ve looked at paroslim before and I feel strongly that HPS puts out high quality ingredients. Paroslim would be very expensive however to run at the dose I’m looking for (200 + a day).

For what’s in morphogen : 1) GOP, 2) Japonica, 3) Innoslim + extras this is a very good price.

I haven’t pulled the trigger yet because I’m considering getting TRT bloodwork and I don’t want to risk changing my TSH or SHBG because of the T2 in it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Saw this little gem today...

Excited for what HPS has in store this summer!
Ched must be hella busy! He’s always the first to post his own stuff ha.

Wish the article did more than just reference this products existence tho

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I don't like about this is the Dandelion, as it will DEF show water weight results and you'll think the other stuff is doing that. It does look good though.
That is the trick that 90% of people will never figure out, I took this and lost 5 lbs in my first week ....It's Really Works !!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Merica Labz Victory & Merica Classic Energy Drink Review

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
No, never saw the product before or shown on here

It’s from there instagram and they had done it highlighting the ingredient
I saw it too, I wonder why they circled it, I mean 7-Keto DHEA isn't anything "crazy" that they should feel compelled to highlight that its in their product right?

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For anyone with questions on CG3 Legend Pre-Workout
Ghost breaksdown the entire formula in their latest YT Video
Launches tomorrow at 12 central

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anyone with questions on CG3 Legend Pre-Workout
Ghost breaksdown the entire formula in their latest YT Video
Launches tomorrow at 12 central
Not a fan of That CG character, but I must admit, his green 3D energy drink is damn good (tastes like Mountain Dew) and I just ordered this pre based on the formula.

I’m intrigued by this carnoprime version of beta alanine. I purposely avoid it, due to the tingles

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I almost pulled the trigger on the CG Ghost pre but I couldn't justify $50 for it even with an additional 20% off. It is a solid formula but I can easily surpass it with some Fullblitz and Evl Pump Mode mixed together and you get a few additional servings on top of it.

The only two things that really stood out is the Carnosyn BA and the huge Alpha GPC dosage.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did snag a tub of the CG legend, likewise above I am not a huge CG fan but I have become a big fan of ghost lately. I've shifted away from using heavier stim pre's so Ghost Legend usually gets it done for me and the Sonic and Welch's collabs are killer!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t beat the full Blitz or Vaso blitz combo!
It is an AM favorite
Appreciate your support
That reminds me I need to get a tub of Vaso Blitz.......

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That reminds me I need to get a tub of Vaso Blitz.......
Best options
Buy the stack of FullBlitz and VasoBlitz & Shaker for $55

Free 7 Serving with fullblitz

Or buy straight up

Free shipping and 15% off all orders!

6BD59C6A-4DD3-4962-B819-BD5B83CDFCE9.jpeg
8C138F90-93AF-43CA-84D7-C8B44F2B6241.jpeg
25E2E4E5-7CCE-45D5-A24D-19BFF1F5C924.jpeg

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best options
Buy the stack of FullBlitz and VasoBlitz & Shaker for $55

Free 7 Serving with fullblitz

Or buy straight up

Free shipping and 15% off all orders!
]
Will you be restocking or do you have any 7 serving vasoblitz? Not a fan of BA in preworkouts but would be interested in trying vaso. Didn’t see the 7 serving tub of that in the store though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank Bob !!!
$10.49 OFF and FREE Shipping

Good Deal !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you be restocking or do you have any 7 serving vasoblitz? Not a fan of BA in preworkouts but would be interested in trying vaso. Didn’t see the 7 serving tub of that in the store though

It's funny how we all differ, I add BA to my Vaso Blitz !

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We sell Samples
44A60C22-BE37-4145-93EE-7435E8054412.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been through about 6 or 8 tubs of Vaso Blitz, it is hands down the best Pump Product on the market, I would buy (2) Tubs get the Bob15 discount and the Free shipping, because once you try it you will Love it, so why buy a sample pay shipping and have to reorder next week !!

I am Not a Rep for this company or have any financial interest in it, I am just a Very Happy Customer !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank Bob !!!
$10.49 OFF and FREE Shipping

Good Deal !!
I ordered at 3:05 got my tracking # at 3:11 ........... Now That Is Service !!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been through about 6 or 8 tubs of Vaso Blitz, it is hands down the best Pump Product on the market, I would buy (2) Tubs get the Bob15 discount and the Free shipping, because once you try it you will Love it, so why buy a sample pay shipping and have to reorder next week !!

I am Not a Rep for this company or have any financial interest in it, I am just a Very Happy Customer !!
Appreciate the feedback. It let me ship a 7 serve tub for free, 8.50 with Bob’s code. Certain flavorings really mess with my stomach so I like sample things first. Grabbed the rainbow candy flavor looking forward to giving it a shot!

This+focus xt seems like it could be a fantastic combo

Edit-wish there were lemon drop samples btw! Not usually a fan of watermelon though

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Same as Rocket, both the fullblitz/vaso are awesome products. Bobs code makes it worth the price too.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Now they need to offer some of the Vasoblitz flavors for Fullblitz!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the feedback. It let me ship a 7 serve tub for free, 8.50 with Bob’s code. Certain flavorings really mess with my stomach so I like sample things first. Grabbed the rainbow candy flavor looking forward to giving it a shot!

This+focus xt seems like it could be a fantastic combo

Edit-wish there were lemon drop samples btw! Not usually a fan of watermelon though

The Lemon Drop is very tastie, watermelon in my least favorite

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gaspari Proven EAA

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
S'mores Peanut Butter
ETA 6 Weeks away
Next Outright Bar

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’ve never tried a s’mores with a Reese’s instead of Hershey’s chocolate?!?!?

These look incredible and I’m sure will taste amazing! Will be picking them up for sure!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New Nutrabio Friday
Strawberry Shortcake Whey

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutrabio is pretty reputable, correct? Because that flavoring sounds amazing. I used to get thoee in school.
IMO one of the best companies on the market. Probably the most transparent as well, look at their labels they even included quantities on the sweeteners and fillers

Their flavoring is spot on from what I’ve tried as well. The cinnamon donut protein or whatever that flavor is tastes incredible

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMO one of the best companies on the market. Probably the most transparent as well, look at their labels they even included quantities on the sweeteners and fillers

Their flavoring is spot on from what I’ve tried as well. The cinnamon donut protein or whatever that flavor is tastes incredible
All of their breakfast WPI flavors were decent (cinnamon the best), Blueberry and Pancakes & maple Syrup needed some more density to their flavor to make them pop IMO especially at $40/2lb

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For some reason they dont allow there protein in UK, wish they had decent EU reseller

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is this my former protege' turned youtube star Layne Norton, of threatened to be killed by the uncool Jason fame?
haha holy 4 year old post reference

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
haha holy 4 year old post reference
Layne was on M&M since pretty much the beginning, eventually gave him his own "Layne's All-Natural" subforum. When he first showed up to our booth in 2003, he comes up all excited and happy as can be, and I asked him, "Why did you stop working out?"