Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whoa a Christian metal supplement, this is like like when tren acetate teamed up with Tim lambesis
This made me giggle

I am glad to see him out now - their brand new stuff feels like their old stuff!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm definitely interested in the new natty anabolic by CEL.
Same here... its been way too long since CEL has been very active in the muscle building area of the market and their old stuff was unreal good (PH's and such)... hard to imagine it NOT being a great product

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AILD?
I just saw them live.. Tim put on an incredible show, plus he always stays after the show to talk to all of the fans. Ive met him a few times I think hes genuine at heart. Just made a very careless and dumb mistake.
Yup! I mean people repent, he served his time, and his ex wife was never harmed so in the end I am glad to see them be able to move past the scandal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AILD?
I just saw them live.. Tim put on an incredible show, plus he always stays after the show to talk to all of the fans. Ive met him a few times I think hes genuine at heart. Just made a very careless and dumb mistake.
Yup! I mean people repent, he served his time, and his ex wife was never harmed so in the end I am glad to see them be able to move past the scandal.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm definitely interested in the new natty anabolic by CEL.
Same here... its been way too long since CEL has been very active in the muscle building area of the market and their old stuff was unreal good (PH's and such)... hard to imagine it NOT being a great product

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely looking forward to seeing the formula for this one! Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't include ashwagandha...
Why are you averse to ashwagandha? (jw)

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For educational purposes mind pointing a bit of what is wrong out? Stuff like that makes me wary of using a product so the more I can spot the better I guess.
Listing 9g protein and 40 calories definitely stands out to me haha

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I originally thought the GHOST brand was gimmick but they consistently put out solid formulas and their flavoring is among the best out there.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think I’ll be picking up a tub of that ghost pre. Love the nitrate dosage!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghost pre looks legit. Wish it was a bit more stim heavy but i would still try it.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never tried a Ghost product before but that pre is fire

May have to grab some. I really like the look of that.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why so much beta alanine though? Looks great besides that

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good morning stack with preworkout .

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fully agree with both statements!
I know it’s full of patented ingredients, wouldn’t be surprised to see some Sensoril in there

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
I know it’s full of patented ingredients, wouldn’t be surprised to see some Sensoril in there
I hope not. Sensoril is the worst when it comes to sedation. Even a low dose of 125 mg has me overly tired/lethargic and depresses my mood a lot.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope not. Sensoril is the worst when it comes to sedation. Even a low dose of 125 mg has me overly tired/lethargic and depresses my mood a lot.
I love it before bed! Helps me relax and get that deep rest

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I see that was hoping for anything else. Getting Vaughn and Syn to come out means something tho haha
There's a ton wrong with it. I mean a TON. From the order of some ingredients to the naming of just about every single ingredient on the label to the calories to the damn minerals being listed improperly.

I emailed the graphic designer at Gaspari right after I saw it and said I'd clean it up for them, but like always, my time is not free. I doubt they'll update the nutritional panel any time soon.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why does every company think we need their bulk creatine?
because it costs VERY little to make, and it's an easy sell with great margins. It's also an excellent "add on" option for enticing sales to distributors/websites/end users. "Buy our pre-workour and get a FREE 500g tub of creatine!"

If a company is not offering basic commodities like this, they are losing money.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A reliable dose of GOP in a stim free burner would be awesome! 15 ingredients though? im just hoping its not a 42 capsules per serve deal, really kills it for international shipping.
True. WG Nutrition Thermo Vol is the ONLY product I have seen that has GOP dosed correctly.

Rockslide

Awards
True. WG Nutrition Thermo Vol is the ONLY product I have seen that has GOP dosed correctly.
Morphogen also has one that is 400+ a day of GOP. I have spent wayyy too much time trying to find others. It looks like a great formula like the WG but is also 50 a month. I really want someone to bring out a high dose , single ingredient Paradoxine for a reasonable price

I will probably try the morphogen one. I wish it didn’t have the T2 though. It’s 3,3 so they say it isn’t suppressive to TSH like 3,5 but I don’t really believe it

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A reliable dose of GOP in a stim free burner would be awesome! 15 ingredients though? im just hoping its not a 42 capsules per serve deal, really kills it for international shipping.
Morphogen also has one that is 400+ a day of GOP. I have spent wayyy too much time trying to find others. It looks like a great formula like the WG but is also 50 a month. I really want someone to bring out a high dose , single ingredient Paradoxine for a reasonable price

I will probably try the morphogen one. I wish it didn’t have the T2 though. It’s 3,3 so they say it isn’t suppressive to TSH like 3,5 but I don’t really believe it
Yeah, that would be nice! You can get the Thermo Vol for $35/bottle with a promo code ;)

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah, that would be nice! You can get the Thermo Vol for $35/bottle with a promo code ;)
Care to share said promo code?!?!?!

Rockslide

Awards
I had crazy good results taking GOP at 200 a day several years ago. I was taking myokem thyrovate which had 160 a day + 40 from another product.

Then myokem went under , reopened and it didn’t work the next time I tried it. Then I read about how people who were taking myokem magintropin were getting prohormone like gains with it the first time then nothing after the closed and reopened so I dunno.

Interestingly I believe the myokem thyrovate had lamaria japonica in it like the morphogen product does so I’m intrigued

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had crazy good results taking GOP at 200 a day several years ago. I was taking myokem thyrovate which had 160 a day + 40 from another product.

Then myokem went under , reopened and it didn’t work the next time I tried it. Then I read about how people who were taking myokem magintropin were getting prohormone like gains with it the first time then nothing after the closed and reopened so I dunno.

Interestingly I believe the myokem thyrovate had lamaria japonica in it like the morphogen product does so I’m intrigued
The morphogen product is definitely intriguing and he takes a kitchen sink approach to all of his products while still dosing them effectively. So I can see the justification for $50 on all his products.

I've been taking the 400mgs of GOP from Thermo-Vol the past 3 months and it is most definitely assisted in burning off some additional fat. Its an impressive ingredient, its just NO ONE doses it correctly.