The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost previews Grapefruit Legend (August Release)

Still to come:
Green Product
nootropic Product
Pineapple Pump
Chocolate Chip Cookie Whey
Cold Brew Vegan Protein

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone else notice that he's not using actual Lion's Mane, Chaga, Maitake, etc mushrooms?

He's using mycelium. This is not the same as the mature mushrooms, but it's basically the fungal growth that occurs prior to the fruiting/development of the mushrooms themselves.

I am not well versed on what active constituents these specific strains have during the mycelium stage, however I am confident that mycelium is missing many of the "actives" or at least the levels of actives that we're looking for that they're full grown counterparts have.

This has me extremely dubious.
Guy is a fake

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MAN Brain Bridge Caps

Same Formula as the Powder

They are still working on the Energy Drink/RTD

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
it was caught in the writeup for the new SNS Lean Edge but a a quick teaser for "Thermagize XT".... sounds like a high stim something...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN Brain Bridge Caps

Same Formula as the Powder

They are still working on the Energy Drink/RTD
Why do they not list the % of Alpha gpc and PS? Both of those don’t exist in 100% form. Alpha gpc is typically 50% and PS could be between 20-50%. Also this is the second time I’ve seen them say “phenylanine”, do they mean phenylalanine?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Miss the glory days of MAN haha. Back in college I loved the clout/body octane stack. Think I was the only person who enjoyed the taste of clout but I wouldn’t mind more grapefruit flavored supps on the market

Reactions: 00A
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bang Energy Stoked (CBD Infused)
nutrition profile of Stoked much the same as Bang Energy with zero sugar and calories

Flavors:
Frosé Rosé,
the mysteriously named Guess?,
Mango
Black Cherry Vanilla
Strawberry

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Miss the glory days of MAN haha. Back in college I loved the clout/body octane stack. Think I was the only person who enjoyed the taste of clout but I wouldn’t mind more grapefruit flavored supps on the market
Ya OG MAN was awesome. After they switched ownership it got kind of meh.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who was the original owners of MAN?

I always assumed it was the two guys who own it now?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

These things are always complicated so it’s probably not super exact of what happened, I believe some owners stayed, but when Joey R. Left there was an obvious shift in formulas and I haven’t bought anything from them since (that’s not to say nothing they make is good anymore, just none of it has stood out to me or been worth my time to keep updated with them).

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MAN PR-XT looks like an impressive formula but I haven't tried. Probably the only product I would try from their lineup. It's kind of limited as well.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
MAN PR-XT looks like an impressive formula but I haven't tried. Probably the only product I would try from their lineup. It's kind of limited as well.
Looks like PR-XT was discontinued. But I did a little research online and found two bottles that I just ordered :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MAN Iso-Protein is absolutely stellar in flavoring. Easily one of the best tastings isolates on the market hands down.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob, let me know when there is a deal on this I got to try it. I Love Welch's Grape !!
Next Thursday is when it releases, so you can buy it then.
you can use code "PricePlow" "BeSeen" or "BeALegend" for 20% off year round.
Which is $32 a tub.

Personally, I would rather grab Xtend Elite for a cheaper price per serving or a HydroBCAA/All 9 Amino

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember all this. I was a Scorch fan boy and always picked up all their offerings. Joey used to hook me up with free product, or if I had an issue he'd send a new one with another one of their products to try.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will agree with Chef Bob Ghost Blueberry Toaster Pasty is Great (#1) but I have no tried the Coconut Ice Cream yet...........
Great Review Bob, now if you don't want the rest of that tub on the Coconut, I'll Buy it !!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like PR-XT was discontinued. But I did a little research online and found two bottles that I just ordered :)
Dm me if you wanna Trade one for some
HPS stuff. I’ve also talked to them about acquiring the formula. Love that product. I will acquire it if they don’t bring it back...they may or may not.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Community Thoughts?

L Citrulline (pure not malate) 4g
French Pine Bark 10:1 400mg
Selaginella Tamarascina (whole plant) Extract (20% amentoflavone) 200mg
S7️ 50mg

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Community Thoughts?

S7️ 50mg
Okay overall, but isn’t French Pine Bark a COX-2 inhibitor? Wouldn’t necessarily want that in a pre workout

Reactions: 00A
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Community Thoughts?

S7️ 50mg
Okay overall, but isn’t French Pine Bark a COX-2 inhibitor? Wouldn’t necessarily want that in a pre workout
I take 100mg actual Pycnogenol daily and try to keep it away from training as it’s such a potent antioxidant. Idk about regular pine bark tho, which doesn’t perform the same in studies and has less polyphenols.

Mike Arnold has mentioned that the Malate form of Citrulline is superior at an equivalent dose (~2x) because it has an additional lactic acid buffering effect that L-Citrulline doesn’t. But of course everyone sees more pure and naturally assumes that’s the best form.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@VaughnTrue would be a great guy to ask this question on which is superior. He is very good with this stuff and his knowledge.
Cit mal or Pycnogenol? Because we know Pycnogenol is superior to average pine bark (not saying pine bark is useless by any means).

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Community Thoughts?

S7️ 50mg
I’m not a fan of S7. I think the “research” done on it is being massively overblown.

Here’s an interview I did with Dr Scott Stevenson (Fortitude Training) discussing the ingredient in depth:

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not a fan of S7. I think the “research” done on it is being massively overblown.

Here’s an interview I did with Dr Scott Stevenson (Fortitude Training) discussing the ingredient in depth:

We got some (ex)priceplow royalty in here!

Back to the topic, I’ve not tried it however i find it hard to believe that the ingredients used in the s7 blend will help with pumps, plus in a pre how would you ever know it’s the s7 bringing the pumps?

When I first saw it, It just looked just like the spectra blend in kaged products, something I think Doesn’t need to be there and just adds scoop weight and price of the overall product.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
S7 is a scam I believe In the sense that one study is not enough and 50mg seems so little for a blend of more then 5 ingredients. I could understand if it was 2 ingredients at 500 mg.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
S7 is a scam I believe In the sense that one study is not enough and 50mg seems so little for a blend of more then 5 ingredients. I could understand if it was 2 ingredients at 500 mg.
So what you’re saying is that anything dosed below 250mg is a scam and can’t possibly work... ok then.

Tell me how 250mg of Clen works out for you..