The New Product Release Thread

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Now they need to offer some of the Vasoblitz flavors for Fullblitz!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the feedback. It let me ship a 7 serve tub for free, 8.50 with Bob’s code. Certain flavorings really mess with my stomach so I like sample things first. Grabbed the rainbow candy flavor looking forward to giving it a shot!

This+focus xt seems like it could be a fantastic combo

Edit-wish there were lemon drop samples btw! Not usually a fan of watermelon though

The Lemon Drop is very tastie, watermelon in my least favorite

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’ve never tried a s’mores with a Reese’s instead of Hershey’s chocolate?!?!?

These look incredible and I’m sure will taste amazing! Will be picking them up for sure!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutrabio is pretty reputable, correct? Because that flavoring sounds amazing. I used to get thoee in school.
IMO one of the best companies on the market. Probably the most transparent as well, look at their labels they even included quantities on the sweeteners and fillers

Their flavoring is spot on from what I’ve tried as well. The cinnamon donut protein or whatever that flavor is tastes incredible

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMO one of the best companies on the market. Probably the most transparent as well, look at their labels they even included quantities on the sweeteners and fillers

Their flavoring is spot on from what I’ve tried as well. The cinnamon donut protein or whatever that flavor is tastes incredible
All of their breakfast WPI flavors were decent (cinnamon the best), Blueberry and Pancakes & maple Syrup needed some more density to their flavor to make them pop IMO especially at $40/2lb

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For some reason they dont allow there protein in UK, wish they had decent EU reseller

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is this my former protege' turned youtube star Layne Norton, of threatened to be killed by the uncool Jason fame?
haha holy 4 year old post reference

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
haha holy 4 year old post reference
Layne was on M&M since pretty much the beginning, eventually gave him his own "Layne's All-Natural" subforum. When he first showed up to our booth in 2003, he comes up all excited and happy as can be, and I asked him, "Why did you stop working out?"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mega Pre Red --> The Mega Pre Black Replacement

This is the new version without the L-Norvaline

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad norvaline is gone known for years that crap is useless. Wish they would have kept dynamine and lower caffeine. That amount of caffeine is pretty ridiculous

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blood Orange always sounds good !!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not impressed at all - very basic
If it’s replacing the black version, losing N-Methyltyramine is going to leave this longing in the stim dept. If they’re just going to be a basic, basic lifting pre then okay maybe.

Reactions: 00A
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So he has peak02 but can’t afford the patented form?

What’s he doing with all the money he’s making off these expensive products?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's cashing in while his name is hot. Get rich quick looking at his formulas I'm confused on why he is.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Kiwi Strawberry & BlackBerry Lemonade
2 new flavors being beta-tested for Merica Labz Merica Energy Drinks
Blueberry Lemonade will be the next to launch

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Primeval Labs Isolit getting upgraded to 5lb tubs due to requests

6EB09C50-6A76-4B01-88BE-72D6CB745FCA.jpeg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And yet people on his instagram

‘I can’t wait for this to drop, looks like the best amino formula going’

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Its a shame there are still people who can't read ha

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$45 for a prop blended EAA/BCAA Product
Cmon Chemix

Has anyone else notice that he's not using actual Lion's Mane, Chaga, Maitake, etc mushrooms?

He's using mycelium. This is not the same as the mature mushrooms, but it's basically the fungal growth that occurs prior to the fruiting/development of the mushrooms themselves.

I am not well versed on what active constituents these specific strains have during the mycelium stage, however I am confident that mycelium is missing many of the "actives" or at least the levels of actives that we're looking for that they're full grown counterparts have.

This has me extremely dubious.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Has anyone else notice that he's not using actual Lion's Mane, Chaga, Maitake, etc mushrooms?

He's using mycelium. This is not the same as the mature mushrooms, but it's basically the fungal growth that occurs prior to the fruiting/development of the mushrooms themselves.

I am not well versed on what active constituents these specific strains have during the mycelium stage, however I am confident that mycelium is missing many of the "actives" or at least the levels of actives that we're looking for that they're full grown counterparts have.

Just like how his pre is 15g per scoop but has 9g of raw actives.
That's a little skeptical, to say the least if 1/3rd of your product to be fillers.
#Just try it bro

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a little skeptical, to say the least if 1/3rd of your product to be fillers.
#Just try it bro
thats a whole different argument.

I dont care how many "fillers" a product has as long as you can see what they are. A few grams of flavoring/maltodextrin is fine by me any day of the week. What matters to me are the actual actives.

THIS product makes me think there are next to no actual actives outside the aminos. I would LOVE to see a COA showing what actual constituents are present and at what levels because I think this is total BS.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Interesting. Good stuff.

Admittedly I wasn’t buying it anyway though

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES comes out with Collagen Peptides

$25 for 30 Serving Unflavored

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#Just try it bro
I wonder if some of the missing volume is the grain the mycelium is grown on? If so, then the "mushroom" (not sure how he's getting away with calling it a mushroom when that's the fruiting body...not the mycelium) quantity is even worse than shown on the supplement facts panel as mycelium product quantities include the grain since they can't be separated.

edit: sorry, wasn't thinking straight. If he used mycelium grown on grain, then the volume shown on the supplement facts panel for the "mushrooms" would also include the grain portion. So, it wouldn't be part of the missing volume. However, it would be nice to see the list of "other ingredients" to confirm the mycelium is grown on grain (and therefore, severely underdosed in this product...not to mention, missing some of the actives only found in the fruiting body).

Last edited: