booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Love the new direction of this thread hahaha. Far more entertaining than silly new products

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Anyone aware of the date the new pwo for inspired and Performax is due to drop ??

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered another box of the fit crunch bars because they are so damn good. I bet the powder is just as good

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone aware of the date the new pwo for inspired and Performax is due to drop ??
For Performax are you referring to StimMax, our new high stim pwo? If so, it will be following the release of FitMax the powdered fat burner. I don't have exact eta, however it should land in Q1 or early Q2.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
For Performax are you referring to StimMax, our new high stim pwo? If so, it will be following the release of FitMax the powdered fat burner. I don't have exact eta, however it should land in Q1 or early Q2.
Yes! That’s the one lol any word on what’s gonna be inside ? The anticipation is killing me

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LCLT is often overlooked. I supplement with 2 grams daily.
This. Also, choline supplementation has been shown to decrease urinary excretion of carnitine, and also potentially increase skeletal muscle carnitine concentration. FitMax provides full doses of LCLT and choline, among many other ingredients.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
LCLT is often overlooked. I supplement with 2 grams daily.
I add it in 1 gram am and 1 gram pre workout, i also use a liquid soft gel version, i have also been using 6 CLA softgels per day along with 6 pumps of evomuse BRITE.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally dropped at a retailer, picked up 2...crushes Azoth, etc in the noot category. From the owners of Inspired

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally dropped at a retailer, picked up 2...crushes Azoth, etc in the noot category. From the owners of Inspired
Meh, I’m not all that impressed with it honestly. At the full dose, it’s $40+ for 20 servings, which is quite expensive. You have the full dose of KSM-66, but you can get that from Jarrow for less than $5 per 20 servings, meaning that you can add KSM-66 to another nootropic product and aim for $35+ for 20 servings. Besides ashwagandha, what are you left with here? Some B-Vitamins and electrolytes? Not really anything I’d particularly care about in a nootropic. You do have a solid dose of Alpha-GPC (600mg at 2 scoops since it’s 50%), but you don’t have an AchE-I with it (like huperzine, galantamine, or sage), so it makes sense that they’re using a higher dose (as opposed to, say, 300mg actual Alpha-GPC with an AChE-I). There is a good dose of theacrine to go with a moderate amount of caffeine and similar things like theobromine, but I’d hardly say it’s an elite nootropic IMO. It’s a decent formula, mostly for some clean energy with some mood benefits, but it is pretty pricey IMO, and as far as actual nootropic benefits, I’d say there are some better options out there.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh, I’m not all that impressed with it honestly. At the full dose, it’s $40+ for 20 servings, which is quite expensive. You have the full dose of KSM-66, but you can get that from Jarrow for less than $5 per 20 servings, meaning that you can add KSM-66 to another nootropic product and aim for $35+ for 20 servings. Besides ashwagandha, what are you left with here? Some B-Vitamins and electrolytes? Not really anything I’d particularly care about in a nootropic. You do have a solid dose of Alpha-GPC (600mg at 2 scoops since it’s 50%), but you don’t have an AchE-I with it (like huperzine, galantamine, or sage), so it makes sense that they’re using a higher dose (as opposed to, say, 300mg actual Alpha-GPC with an AChE-I). There is a good dose of theacrine to go with a moderate amount of caffeine and similar things like theobromine, but I’d hardly say it’s an elite nootropic IMO. It’s a decent formula, mostly for some clean energy with some mood benefits, but it is pretty pricey IMO, and as far as actual nootropic benefits, I’d say there are some better options out there.
I've only seen galantamine in OL's El1xr, nothing else...more curious why. I'm all for Racetams in my Noots, can buy those in bulk i.e. Pira, etc. but people shy away from racetams. It's a real dose of Teacrine...for once, instead of these company's trying to job people putting in 50-100mg which is pretty much useless. I like the Eria Jarensis addition to be honest at 150mg (2 scoops)...they didn't get all scared of the big bad government. I'm a huge fan of GPC...and 1.2g is a nice dose at 2 scoops.

I mean with coupon I got them for <$35 shipped a piece....yeah could you buy a ton of bulk Noots, mix them all up and custom make your own, I get it...I just don't have time to play chemist, I can take this...drop some racetams (which I have), etc. in it and be perfectly happy.

I respect your thoughts on things...so I'm just curious what supplements out there now would you like better than this...I don't care how underground the company is or the formula, those are the ones people want :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only seen galantamine in OL's El1xr, nothing else...more curious why. I'm all for Racetams in my Noots, can buy those in bulk i.e. Pira, etc. but people shy away from racetams. It's a real dose of Teacrine...for once, instead of these company's trying to job people putting in 50-100mg which is pretty much useless. I like the Eria Jarensis addition to be honest at 150mg (2 scoops)...they didn't get all scared of the big bad government. I'm a huge fan of GPC...and 1.2g is a nice dose at 2 scoops.

I mean with coupon I got them for <$35 shipped a piece....yeah could you buy a ton of bulk Noots, mix them all up and custom make your own, I get it...I just don't have time to play chemist, I can take this...drop some racetams (which I have), etc. in it and be perfectly happy.

I respect your thoughts on things...so I'm just curious what supplements out there now would you like better than this...I don't care how underground the company is or the formula, those are the ones people want :)
It’s 80mg theacrine per serving that cost $1+. Solid, but not earth-shattering compared to a more common 50mg. IMO, theacrine is really something to sort of supplement/boost your caffeine than something that does much on its own. Also, 1200mg of 50% Alpha-GPC is 600mg Alpha-GPC. It’s 300mg per 1 serving, 600 per 2, NOT double, as it’s only 50%; read carefully. I personally like having an AChE-I with my choline source.

For what products I’d prefer, it depends on if you want stims or stim-free. For something with stims, I like NootropiMax, for stim-free, I like Clear Edge. They are the only two nootropic products I have bought and use in a long tome. Just add your Jarrow KSM-66 to either one and win.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As for galantamine, which you asked about and I forgot to mention, it’s quite similar in its effects as huperzine, with research showing that huperzine has a slightly higher inhibition, and reaches that peak somewhat quicker than galantamine. The half life of huperzine is actually often very overestimated, and really isn’t all that much longer than galantamine. Both are solid, and pretty similar in reality. Sage is another AChE-I that actually has a surprising amount of research showing nootropic effects in healthy humans.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought this was pretty awesome that someone baked with Lipøshield in the batter

Keto Friendly Zucchini fries

1-2 eggs
1/2 cup almond flour*
1 cup Parmesan cheese*
2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper*
1 tsp ground Black Pepper
4 scoops lipøshield*
2 zucchini, cut into 4-inch long strips

Preheat oven to 425 deg.*
Combine dry ingredients until well mixed.*
Scramble eggs to create an egg wash.*
Dip each zucchini strip into the egg wash and let excess drip off.
Coat zucchini in dry mixture, pressing as needed to get even coverage. Set aside on a baking sheet.*
Bake for 15-20 minutes, rotating tray and flipping sticks halfway through.*

** Quantities are suggestions—use as much or as little as you need to create your preferred flavor and texture.*

Greek yogurt dill dip*

1 cup Greek yogurt
1 small clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp fresh chopped dill*
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp black pepper

In a small bowl, blend together the yogurt, garlic, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for an hour to allow flavors to meld.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As for galantamine, which you asked about and I forgot to mention, it’s quite similar in its effects as huperzine, with research showing that huperzine has a slightly higher inhibition, and reaches that peak somewhat quicker than galantamine. The half life of huperzine is actually often very overestimated, and really isn’t all that much longer than galantamine. Both are solid, and pretty similar in reality. Sage is another AChE-I that actually has a surprising amount of research showing nootropic effects in healthy humans.
so many people misled by types of extracts (referring to the theacrine and A-GPC you mentioned).

+1 for nootropimax as well stuff is amazing, first combo noot i have bought in a long time, wish there was a stim free option though!

Do you think the reason galantamine is seen less is the fact that its also a prescription drug and other than #Merica its illegal to sell without a script in most other countries (schedule 4 drug here in aus).

also according to posts in here glycosheild has been released like 6 times this year. :puke:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Interesting label design. Kinda has an old school medical elixir feel to it from like the 1800s.

Also, I like that they list half scoop values as well.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so many people misled by types of extracts (referring to the theacrine and A-GPC you mentioned).

+1 for nootropimax as well stuff is amazing, first combo noot i have bought in a long time, wish there was a stim free option though!

Do you think the reason galantamine is seen less is the fact that its also a prescription drug and other than #Merica its illegal to sell without a script in most other countries (schedule 4 drug here in aus).

also according to posts in here glycosheild has been released like 6 times this year. :puke:
Yeah, it’s not like there’s anything wrong with 40% theacrine or 50% Alpha GPC, they both serve purposes, particularly when used in powdered supplements. People just need to carefully read the labels. The product we just talked about did clearly list the %, it’s just easy to miss if you aren’t paying attention or looking for it.

As for galantamine vs huperzine, it’s likely more expensive and potentially harder/less common to source, so why use it when huperzine is at least as effective? Sage is an alternative to hup/gal, and is what’s used in NootropiMax for UK/Europe.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Who thinks I should drop the 45$ and pick up ATP perform kinetics v2 just to try out a PwO with dynamine

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s 80mg theacrine per serving that cost $1+. Solid, but not earth-shattering compared to a more common 50mg. IMO, theacrine is really something to sort of supplement/boost your caffeine than something that does much on its own. Also, 1200mg of 50% Alpha-GPC is 600mg Alpha-GPC. It’s 300mg per 1 serving, 600 per 2, NOT double, as it’s only 50%; read carefully. I personally like having an AChE-I with my choline source.

For what products I’d prefer, it depends on if you want stims or stim-free. For something with stims, I like NootropiMax, for stim-free, I like Clear Edge. They are the only two nootropic products I have bought and use in a long tome. Just add your Jarrow KSM-66 to either one and win.
As always good reading, thanks. Funny...I have a bottle Hup-A just laying waste downstairs along with some bulk Sulbutiamine (worst tasting supplement of all time), can prob. throw those in also.
I'm always concerned somewhat when "it's all too much" i.e. a label with a kitchen sink full of noots or noot-like substances i.e. lets just say 20 ingredients....truthfully is that really good for your brain that much "stimulation". If that makes sense?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who thinks I should drop the 45$ and pick up ATP perform kinetics v2 just to try out a PwO with dynamine
ATP is one of the most professionally run companies I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with and getting to know the ownership. It’ll be worth every penny. The original version of perform kinetics was great.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
ATP is one of the most professionally run companies I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with and getting to know the ownership. It’ll be worth every penny. The original version of perform kinetics was great.
This new formula looks amazing !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m testing torems new preworkout in beta and boy is it powerful. I saw them at la fitness expo this past weekend . Probably costly but boy does it give you a pump. I remember seeing no blends. Hope it comes out on the market since they only gave me a weeks worth .

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I've enjoyed Lion's Mane in the past so I'd give this a try as well. Interesting ingredient

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid overall profile.

That said, it looks like the lions mane is a powder, not an extract. Studies using powder have used doses of 2-3g/day.

Also, the PS is actually 50mg PS, which they do say. The least amount of PS I’ve seen used in a study that had any effect was 100mg, and that was for elderly subjects. For healthy subjects, I’ve seen 200mg/day+ used.

Still, solid doses of several ingredients. Curious what the price will be at 20 servings.
Edit: $60 for 20 servings on CL’s site. Things usually are more expensive on company sites, think it’ll drop $20 down to $40 retail elsewhere?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on man, we truly appreciate the kind words :). You're not too shabby yourself hahaha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sinfit To release protein cookies that will debut at the Arnold Classic (right from Scott James the owner)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still, solid doses of several ingredients. Curious what the price will be at 20 servings.
Edit: $60 for 20 servings on CL’s site. Things usually are more expensive on company sites, think it’ll drop $20 down to $40 retail elsewhere?
Right from CL on Facebook:

"Retailers should have it up within a week at around $34.99 or so (other sites will be around the same)"