TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ghost Sampling 3 new flavors

Chocolate Peppermint Bark,
Jim’s Apple Pie
Dan’s Snickerdoodle.

They also have a Fruity Cereal Milk in the works after speaking to Dan (one of the owners) this is a confirmed flavor

Not much of a snickerdoodle fan but I'd love to try the other 2 flavors, especially apple pie. Feel like Ghost would nail that flavor.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One of the more significant things Performax Labs has said it’ll be doing in October is reformulating some of its supplements. The update we have this week is that an unknown amount of the brand’s reformulations are going to involve a very new ingredient called GlycerPump.

According to Performax Labs, the new GlycerPump is a completely stable form of the pump enhancing ingredient glycerol. GlycerPump is from a company called Pinnacle Australia, with the more stable glycerol said to have no clumping, improved mixability, and better flavoring ability.

Not much of a snickerdoodle fan but I'd love to try the other 2 flavors, especially apple pie. Feel like Ghost would nail that flavor.
Ghost nail's all flavors.
Dan is a flavoring genius.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't cook or bake at all with protein bro, I'm strictly a shake guy. Now I only drink them with cashew milk, ice, blended into a legit milk shake. I'm never just putting a scoop into a shaker with water and slamming it. Perhaps that is why I like to try different flavors because I use them to enjoy them specifically for the flavors.

As far as Ghost, it is a strongly flavored protein and mixes really thick. Ghost flavors are kind of unique, I mean Cereal Milk and PB Cereal Milk are very reminiscent of Captain and PB Captain Crunch respectively, but not in a "cereal knock off" like some of the fruity pebbles/cinnamon toast crunch flavors. Kind of hard to explain. I'm not pushing their products, I have no affiliation, nor vested interest whatsoever, but I would be surprised if you were disappointed in the product. The blueberry flavor has been perhaps the most "polarizing" but id still say 7 out of 10 people have said they love it, the rest say either they don't like a blueberry in general so that's a wash, but some have said it has an artificial taste. The blueberry, however, is very reminiscent of a blueberry pop tart so it's not "supposed" to taste like a blueberry or blueberry muffin it is actually supposed to replicate that specific pop tart taste which I think it does exceptionally well.

Hope that helps.

If you are looking for the best stuff to cook with hit up TheSolution and Driven2lift They are the big protein chefs on the board
Awesome, I'm going to try the blueberry pastry from Ghost! ?

I don't bake at all so....

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is always looking for that magical shortcut that makes them not have to eat healthy or exercise. This might be the most ridiculous one yet...

View attachment 154467

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Get Cereal Milk next (it is better then PB Cereal milk IMO).. Thank me later.
One vote the other way.
Cereal milk is good but I like pb cereal milk the most out all the ghost flavors.

I just tried Gaspari bb muffin. Good but not anywhere close to as good as the ghost bb. I say that despite being somewhat disappointed in the flavor ( the cereal milk flavors set a very high bar).

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy exercising my wife with an invalid attachment.
Sorry. I don't know why that happened but it led to a pretty great joke so I'll take it.

Screenshot_20170831-103210.png

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
In for fruity cereal milk flavor protein. Tried another popular one and it was okay. Can't Touch Dis

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is starting to look interesting...

Today Dedicated has revealed two more ingredients that are in its Unbeatable formula as well as the doses of its two previously confirmed features. We now know that each serving of the product has 8g of citrulline malate with unfortunately no word on how much of that 8g is*citrulline*and how much is malic acid. You then have a heavy 4g ofbetaine, 600mg of KSM-66*ashwagandha, and 2g of the PeakO2 performance blend

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone taken Dedicated Unstoppable? I'm curious if it should be taken with one scoop or more.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is starting to look interesting...

Today Dedicated has revealed two more ingredients that are in its Unbeatable formula as well as the doses of its two previously confirmed features. We now know that each serving of the product has 8g of citrulline malate with unfortunately no word on how much of that 8g is*citrulline*and how much is malic acid. You then have a heavy 4g ofbetaine, 600mg of KSM-66*ashwagandha, and 2g of the PeakO2 performance blend
if its not listed (and maybe even if it was...) it's a 1:1 blend.

When it's bonded Citrulline Malate 1:1, Citrulline should make up 56.66% of the molecular weight.

This means 8g of 1:1 Cit Malate contains 4.5g of L-Citrulline.

If it's not bonded, but just a straight blend (the far most likely choice for most manufacturers), it's at 50% L-Citrulline, giving you 4g of L-Citrulline

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DMAA era Core Zap making its return later this month

While it has been a very long time since we heard anything about the product, this week we’ve finally got an update on Core Zap’s return. According to Core Nutritionals, the stimulant powered supplement is due to launch between mid to late September. The brand has said it may even be ready in time for the Olympia, which is exactly two weeks from today.

We still have no idea on what kind of formula the resurrected Core Zap will feature, although we do doubt it’ll have DMAA like the original. How ever the product turns out, it is going to be an interesting one to watch as it has quite the reputation to live up to.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Yummy Sports unveils Protein Mac, its cheesy protein packed snack

Unveiled today by Yummy Sports is Protein Mac, a protein packed mac and cheese snack. The delicious looking product is said to have a yummy cheese taste, takes just five minutes to prepare, and provides a solid 25g of protein per portion. Each box of Yummy Sports’ Protein Mac weighs in at 200g, with no word on exactly how many portions that will get you.

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/09/yummy-sports-protein-mac.html

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
if its not listed (and maybe even if it was...) it's a 1:1 blend.

When it's bonded Citrulline Malate 1:1, Citrulline should make up 56.66% of the molecular weight.

This means 8g of 1:1 Cit Malate contains 4.5g of L-Citrulline.

If it's not bonded, but just a straight blend (the far most likely choice for most manufacturers), it's at 50% L-Citrulline, giving you 4g of L-Citrulline
How do i know if a product is Cit Malate 2:1 or 1:1 blend? taste?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I wouldn't be bothered if the proper amount is there, but it never is with 1:1

Would take 12-16g for a good dose

2:1 is far easier to work with, or L-Citrulline

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up 3 tubs of Ghost Whey (blueberry toaster pastry, cereal milk and pb cereal milk) for $65 shipped

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mod edit: come on bro! Picked up 3 tubs of Ghost Whey (blueberry toaster pastry, cereal milk and pb cereal milk) for $65 shipped
Rut-row..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you TrainerTone order placed !!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Fixed.
I have reviews for Cereal Milk & Blueberry on my youtube (@Bkupniewski)

Next week we should see the Quake BOGO Coming back, 25% off MAN Sports, and more.
Does MAN have new products in the pipeline?

I hope they dont get rid of PR-XT. if they do they need to replace it with something amazing. I dont see myself ever buying Delta-xt.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One of the more significant things Performax Labs has said it’ll be doing in October is reformulating some of its supplements. The update we have this week is that an unknown amount of the brand’s reformulations are going to involve a very new ingredient called GlycerPump.

According to Performax Labs, the new GlycerPump is a completely stable form of the pump enhancing ingredient glycerol. GlycerPump is from a company called Pinnacle Australia, with the more stable glycerol said to have no clumping, improved mixability, and better flavoring ability.

This will be a game changer for all glycerol products I can almost garuntee every company will eventually switch to GylcerPump. We worked closely with Pinnacle and happy to bring this to the market however we do have to wait till October to release this due to our relaunch!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle Sport International
Black Rhino Pumped
Stim free preworkout

View attachment 154669
Pretty solid looking profile, IMO.

Hate when companies do the half scoop thing for anything more than initial assessment, though. Wish they would just use a smaller scoop and say 1 scoop vs 2, but thats just me hating to try and get accurate half scoops lol.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
What flavors of ghost are peoples favorite. Worth doing 3 different?