The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
such innovation contained within that tub. Why, I dont think ive ever seen a pre quite like it
it really is not their "Pre", their pre-workout is Ghost Legend. This is just a creatine product added to their line. Sure it could be stacked with their pre-workout, but i would not classify this as their "Pre"

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Have wanted to try this PWO for quite a while, but the thing that is completely making me look the other way is the combination of Tyrosine and Yohimbine. What's up with that?
Still yet to try, also interested in Vasomax if it is direct rival for Hemavo2 Max / Hemavol / Condense / or PES High Volume which i have all tried as well as potassium nitrate by iForce and Hydro3 by OL.

myuniverse1

Awards
Komodo Reclaim: (but why DAA?)

Serving Size: 5 Capsules

Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving

Aromatase Inhibition Complex
Trans-Resveratrol - 500 mg
E. Cottonii Extract 10:1 - 300 mg
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione - 38 mg

Testosterone Matrix
DAA - 1560 mg
Fadogia Agrestis P.E. - 600 mg
Bulbine Natalensis -350 mg
Horny Goat Weed P.E. - 250 mg

Prolactin Care Matrix
Mucuna Pruriens P.E. - 150 mg
Vitamin B6 - 75 mg

Mineral Matrix
Magnesium Oxide - 225 mg
Zinc Aspartate - 18 mg

Antioxidant Support
Quercetin - 30 mg

Liver Support
NAC - 75 mg

Bioavailability Support
Bioperine - 3 mg

Other Ingredients:
Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Amount Per Serving

Testosterone Matrix
DAA - 1560 mg

Prolactin Care Matrix
Vitamin B6 - 75 mg

Mineral Matrix
Magnesium Oxide - 225 mg
Zinc Aspartate - 18 mg

Antioxidant Support
Quercetin - 30 mg

Liver Support
NAC - 75 mg

Bioavailability Support
Bioperine - 3 mg

Other Ingredients:
replace the daa with lj and it looks like a winner!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Amount Per Serving

Testosterone Matrix
DAA - 1560 mg

Prolactin Care Matrix
Vitamin B6 - 75 mg

Mineral Matrix
Magnesium Oxide - 225 mg
Zinc Aspartate - 18 mg

Antioxidant Support
Quercetin - 30 mg

Liver Support
NAC - 75 mg

Bioavailability Support
Bioperine - 3 mg

Other Ingredients:
Where have I seen that?

Oh yeahhhh
IMG_3725.PNG

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
it really is not their "Pre", their pre-workout is Ghost Legend. This is just a creatine product added to their line. Sure it could be stacked with their pre-workout, but i would not classify this as their "Pre"
Ah I see! Something like that would pass as a pre these days

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this the same product, or a clone?
They copied our exact formula if you analyze it from a 10 cap 30 Serving perspective. How tasteless of a company to copy the exact same formula and doses.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wooooow! That's when you've done it right GNO Olympus Labs. I guess take it as a compliment? Lol

myuniverse1

Awards
They copied our exact formula if you analyze it from a 10 cap 30 Serving perspective. How tasteless of a company to copy the exact same formula and doses.
What's really sad is I really like Komodo, I think they make solid products, and Katana is/was a solid PWO without all the heavy stims.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Komodo is small fry, only a handful of their special bros would even purchase that.

But, lol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
duplicate on label but i can assure you our extracts and materials are far better than some wannabe knockoff.
+ you also have Test1fy, and Pro Version which is available over here in the UK and K1ngsblood which is another awesome product, i may go back yo Sup3rPct though as i felt i recovered well from using it in the past.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will invoice them our R&D bill going fwd
lol...I would be stalking their parking lot looking for r&d cars with my trusty buck knife!!!

oh, wait...that wouldn't be politically correct-sorry I grew up in a different time!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, that is great. Blatant rip off. At least change SOMETHING, jeez....lol

KOMODOINC

Awards

Amount Per Serving

Testosterone Matrix
DAA - 1560 mg

Prolactin Care Matrix
Vitamin B6 - 75 mg

Mineral Matrix
Magnesium Oxide - 225 mg
Zinc Aspartate - 18 mg

Antioxidant Support
Quercetin - 30 mg

Liver Support
NAC - 75 mg

Bioavailability Support
Bioperine - 3 mg

Other Ingredients:
I will invoice them our R&D bill going fwd
I was just informed of this thread and created an account so I can explain our side on here

Komodo is my brand.
This product was not created by us and also was not meant to be a rip off. Let me explain

Going back to October of last year Vaskular Wild Berry was having clumping issues so we asked our manufacturer to make it right. Which at the time they agreed to do so. (by the way Tim from Molecular can verify this story as he is fully aware as we were trying to get ARA for the remake of Vaskular) The hold up on the remake of this product was because a delay in getting ARA (enter Tim) several months go by and we kept asking where it was but there kept being a delay. So now its early 2017 and we finally get word ARA is in stock but there is a payment issue from our manufacturer in buying it and it gets delayed again... Finally just recently I emailed by maufactuer again where was the product and received an email from the new owner (SAM from NP that many of you know). He told me that he just bought the company but wasn't in the position to remake the product as it wasn't part of his buyout of the company.... To make things right being I am out a ton of money from Damaged tubs Sam says he has a product that someone had made but didn't finish payment for them. He said I could have the in place of my remake. At first I was pissed and Sam can confirm that but I realized it was my only way to recoup money so I agreed. At no time did I even think the product hit the market or I wouldn't of done it. Its obvious I wasn't trying to rip OL off or I would of atleast used a prop blend for gods sake. I wasn't aware of the OL product as I haven't kept up with that brand in a long time.
After hearing about these posts I wanted to clear the air and let OL know I am sorry for the copy. By no means did I mean to do that just someone who got screwed. Also we have no intention of remaking the product in its current form when the batch runs out as I wouldn't of used DAA in the profile. I have also contacted the person that gave them to me and he said that they weren't made for OL and some person was making them to sell on Amazon but didn't finish paying so they must of copied the formula.

If any one doesn't believe my story feel free to contact the people mentioned in my statement as everyone is fully aware of the situation

Now hopefully these post wont get deleted and me banned as I had to have someone create me an account just to get on here

thanks
Trae

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just informed of this thread and created an account so I can explain our side on here

Komodo is my brand.
This product was not created by us and also was not meant to be a rip off. Let me explain

Going back to October of last year Vaskular Wild Berry was having clumping issues so we asked our manufacturer to make it right. Which at the time they agreed to do so. (by the way Tim from Molecular can verify this story as he is fully aware as we were trying to get ARA for the remake of Vaskular) The hold up on the remake of this product was because a delay in getting ARA (enter Tim) several months go by and we kept asking where it was but there kept being a delay. So now its early 2017 and we finally get word ARA is in stock but there is a payment issue from our manufacturer in buying it and it gets delayed again... Finally just recently I emailed by maufactuer again where was the product and received an email from the new owner (SAM from NP that many of you know). He told me that he just bought the company but wasn't in the position to remake the product as it wasn't part of his buyout of the company.... To make things right being I am out a ton of money from Damaged tubs Sam says he has a product that someone had made but didn't finish payment for them. He said I could have the in place of my remake. At first I was pissed and Sam can confirm that but I realized it was my only way to recoup money so I agreed. At no time did I even think the product hit the market or I wouldn't of done it. Its obvious I wasn't trying to rip OL off or I would of atleast used a prop blend for gods sake. I wasn't aware of the OL product as I haven't kept up with that brand in a long time.
After hearing about these posts I wanted to clear the air and let OL know I am sorry for the copy. By no means did I mean to do that just someone who got screwed. Also we have no intention of remaking the product in its current form when the batch runs out as I wouldn't of used DAA in the profile. I have also contacted the person that gave them to me and he said that they weren't made for OL and some person was making them to sell on Amazon but didn't finish paying so they must of copied the formula.

If any one doesn't believe my story feel free to contact the people mentioned in my statement as everyone is fully aware of the situation

Now hopefully these post wont get deleted and me banned as I had to have someone create me an account just to get on here

thanks
Trae
I would talk to your manufacturer because that's pretty ****ty of them to just "give you" someone's formula, even if that person was copying us. Seems strange and dishonest, even if the person in question didn't finalize payments. One would expect a manufacturer to respect non disclosure agreements and not just hand out formulas.

Reactions: GNO
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's fully disclosed, no?....
Not really the point. If a manufacturer like Trae said is just giving out formulas (regardless of payment situation) that one client made to another, how is that not an issue to you? Imagine if your manufacturer did that to you

KOMODOINC

Awards

Amount Per Serving

Testosterone Matrix
DAA - 1560 mg

Prolactin Care Matrix
Vitamin B6 - 75 mg

Mineral Matrix
Magnesium Oxide - 225 mg
Zinc Aspartate - 18 mg

Antioxidant Support
Quercetin - 30 mg

Liver Support
NAC - 75 mg

Bioavailability Support
Bioperine - 3 mg

Other Ingredients:
I would talk to your manufacturer because that's pretty ****ty of them to just "give you" someone's formula, even if that person was copying us. Seems strange and dishonest, even if the person in question didn't finalize payments. One would expect a manufacturer to respect non disclosure agreements and not just hand out formulas.
I thought I explained the situation
It was bought by SAM. I couldn't get my product remade so I settled for a product that I was told was never finished. Until this thread was posted didn't know OL made the product. Like I mentioned nothing was hidden in the label. I only made enough labels for the small batch he had in stock.
I realize OL feels offended and I apologize for that. In the grand scheme of things OL has become pretty large and Komodo as mentioned by someone earlier is small potatoes so I don't think you guys have any sleep to lose, When the units run out and most will be sold offline anway they wont be remade as I didn't love the formula anyway.

I said my peace and feel sorry to all involved but it wasn't intentional and that can surely be verified by Tim or Sam pretty easily. We were blinded by this like everyone else.

thanks

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I explained the situation
It was bought by SAM. I couldn't get my product remade so I settled for a product that I was told was never finished. Until this thread was posted didn't know OL made the product. Like I mentioned nothing was hidden in the label. I only made enough labels for the small batch he had in stock.
I realize OL feels offended and I apologize for that. In the grand scheme of things OL has become pretty large and Komodo as mentioned by someone earlier is small potatoes so I don't think you guys have any sleep to lose, When the units run out and most will be sold offline anway they wont be remade as I didn't love the formula anyway.

I said my peace and feel sorry to all involved but it wasn't intentional and that can surely be verified by Tim or Sam pretty easily. We were blinded by this like everyone else.

thanks
Not blaming you at all Trae, just thought it was shady of Sam as he clearly doesn't take confidentiality very seriously in my opinion. Super PCT has been on sale since 2015 so it's not like it's a recent product.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not really the point. If a manufacturer like Trae said is just giving out formulas (regardless of payment situation) that one client made to another, how is that not an issue to you? Imagine if your manufacturer did that to you
It's a huge issue. It happens more than people know. But at the same time those Amazon clones are a very real deal. That's a risk a full disclosure product can run into.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a huge issue. It happens more than people know. But at the same time those Amazon clones are a very real deal. That's a risk a full disclosure product can run into.
Again, you're missing the point. It's about the manufacturer breaking confidentiality and not the cloned product itself as Trae explained that. I am well aware of clone products; I have been formulating for over 10 years.

KOMODOINC

Awards
Not blaming you at all Trae, just thought it was shady of Sam as he clearly doesn't take confidentiality very seriously in my opinion. Super PCT has been on sale since 2015 so it's not like it's a recent product.
I am not sure even Sam knew and not trying to get him blamed for anything. As far as he was probably concerned some dude ask to make a product and never paid for it so instead of being out he gave it to me to make up for our crap situation. I obviously would of preferred a fresh batch of VasKular but between getting jack crap and making a small portion of our loss back I had to take it as we don't have the revenue to just write it off and move on

thanks

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not sure even Sam knew and not trying to get him blamed for anything. As far as he was probably concerned some dude ask to make a product and never paid for it so instead of being out he gave it to me to make up for our crap situation. I obviously would of preferred a fresh batch of VasKular but between getting jack crap and making a small portion of our loss back I had to take it as we don't have the revenue to just write it off and move on

thanks
No worries man, the predicament is understandable

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Again, you're missing the point. It's about the manufacturer breaking confidentiality and not the cloned product itself as Trae explained that. I am well aware of clone products; I have been formulating for over 10 years.
And I'm saying it's a huge issue. They are breaking confidentiality more than people realize. I've seen it with my own eyes. Especially if a broker is helping a client formulate.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jeeze, it's been ages since I've posted on AM...looks like it's as busy as ever.

Just wanted to follow up on Trae's post and confirm everything he's saying. When I recently purchased the assets of a manufacturing company in January 2017, I acquired all the inventory and equipment. Trae reached out about some clumping issues for a product the former company made, rather than leaving him high-and-dry over an issue that didn't involve me or my new business, I compensated him with free units of finished goods that was leftover from a job the old manufacturer never received payment on.

I can fully attest that neither Trae nor Komodo intentionally attempted to knock off any brand's formula.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your comments about "giving away formulas" and confidentially is illogical. With an open label you're publicly disclosing your formula. This is a risk any brand takes with a transparent label. We took that same risk with Prodigy.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, this was leftover inventory that I acquired when I purchased the assets of another manufacturing company. I was not involved in the sale or production of it whatsoever.

Those who know me, know my reputation in the industry...and it speaks for itself.

Last edited:
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, work a 24 hour shift and then relax for a day away from AM and there's so much to come back to!

Now about that snow cone...?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Man, work a 24 hour shift and then relax for a day away from AM and there's so much to come back to!

Now about that snow cone...��
I'm the same now... no longer can check up at work and come home to 55 updates. Good reading though!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Komodo is my brand.

thanks
Trae

Thank you, I appreciate your statement and believe you as I am familiar with what you wrote. I would request we communicate via email so we can resolve this as this is a legal matter that predates to another counterfeiting issue that may be associated with the same manufacturer and perpetrator.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well hopefully my formulas don't get Given away by him too ... wtf is that about. Glad we sign lots of paperwork before sending our formulas out into the interwebs

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Are there any restrictions from one company copying another companies complete formula, besides ethics? Just curious.
No. You can't protect combining "food" items. The only thing you can do is convince the USPTO that your "food" combination is so unique, that it deserves to be protected with a patent. IANAL, but I don't even know if you can do *that* actually. Best you can do (I think) is Trademark/Copyright it like 'Compound Solutions' does - that way, nobody can put 'PeakO2' on there bottle without paying them - even though you can have a lab tell you the 6 mushrooms and how much of each are in there, and put out your own - you can't call it 'PeakO2'.

http://www.compoundsolutions.com/products.html