The New Product Release Thread

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-Citrulline only needs to be 4g, Citrulline Malate needs to be 8. I think that is what you meant.
Most studies I've seen have dosed 6g Cit Malate, or about 3.4g L-Citrulline. A dose of 8g Cit Malate equates to 4.54g L-Citrulline.

All I can say is...yea, people should be ready to be excited about this product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Most studies I've seen have dosed 6g Cit Malate, or about 3.4g L-Citrulline. A dose of 8g Cit Malate equates to 4.54g L-Citrulline.

All I can say is...yea, people should be ready to be excited about this product.
SwoleMate should be nice addition to your line as well. A lot of good things dropping from Iforce.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SwoleMate should be nice addition to your line as well. A lot of good things dropping from Iforce.
SwoleMate is a much more "simple" type of product. Designed to be dosed at 1-2srv/day, and will compete with price, formula, and flavoring with the best of the best.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha ya I'm not questioning the product I like most of IFNs preworkout and who doesn't like hemovol. Just saying that it is possible to underdose a product even with 17g
oh without a question...anything is possible with the almighty prop blend

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Wonder what other flavors we could be seeing eventually

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick review of Quake coming in hot...

This has quickly become my go to for a lower stim pre (no DMAA, AmpC, or DMHA).

It is great to have something like this when you want a pick me up and focus aspect for the gym but want to keep higher stim stuff out of an everyday rotation.

I have no affiliation but I'm loving it so far and would recommend this to anyone looking for something similar in a pre.

Also, and I maybe on an island here because I thought I recalled reading some dislike of the flavor but the watermelon bubblegum IMHO is so damn good, I could drink it all day long, might be one of my top 3 tasting flavored supps right up there with nanaberry e9
came in to follow up on this, great non "high stim pre" initial review was after 2 or 3 uses, now that I have used this many more times, I'd reiterate that I love this pre for focus and energy, I'm hesitant, but believe that I could transition off all DMAA / AMP-C / DMHA with a product like this or keep those in very special reserve for extremely limited use. Currently, I temper my use of them, to begin with, but having something this solid as a replacement on those days may make that transition must easier.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
An Orange-Chocolate protein bar? Love orange and chocolate individually, not sure how to feel about them together but at least it's a departure from the norm. Looking forward to hearing feedback and might take the plunge myself if I can find one around.
You've never had orange and chocolate together before? its a standard flavour IMO

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of those chocolate oranges that you have to break on something hard to open up. Love those.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nope haha, although I might be living under a rock lol. Certainly never seen orange and chocolate in a protein bar. (In my experience)
To be fair, I do live in NZ so it might be common for us but not for you lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Reminds me of those chocolate oranges that you have to break on something hard to open up. Love those.
I LOVE THIS THINGS. But after a while I can only eat so much. Sometime it gets to weird of a flavor!!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Quest Nutrition Vanilla Caramel Hero Bar Review

Taste

Vanilla Caramel – This is easily the best flavor quest has ever produced in a protein bar, and here is why. The outside coating tastes exactly like cereal milk. It has a vanilla hint and then a very strong luscious aftertaste that is glorious and rich in flavor. The caramel glaze is pure, and has a bold creamy and sweet flavor. The best part is the center, which has the texture of a rice krispy treat. Even though it is crunchy, it still is similar to a Fit Crunch, Nitro tech crunch, and a My Bar. The bar right out of the wrapper does not even need heated to be enjoyed. All of the flavors congeal together to make a fantastic tasting bar. I would recommend these in a heartbeat.

Texture

These are different then regular quest bars, but in my opinion for the better. These provide an outside frosting, a caramel glaze and a very crunchy but soft inside texture. The inside has a crunch that reminds me of rice krispies cereal, but it has a brownie like texture. Quest really improved their basic bar into these hero bars. If you enjoyed the texture and consistency of the past, these are a massive step up.

Formula

Per Bar:
9g Fat
29g Carbs
16g Protein
10g Fiber

Includes: Protein Blend of (MPI, WPI), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds (the crunchy inside center), Sea Salt (added flavoring), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Sucralose (Sweetener).

Cost

Quest Hero Bar is not released at the moment, but I do have some information on pricing. I saw Stack3d mentioned $2.76 a bar or $27.65 for a 10 pack. That is middle of the road cost for if you were to walk into your normal retailer store to pick one up. Quest Hero bar will be competitively priced, and will be a nice change of pace to the regual quest bars with an enhanced flavor and texture.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and the fact that IFN has been open label, and dosing things with clinical amounts in a single serving for quite some time now, this hurts my feelings that you'd even suggest such a thing
I am just asking. No hard feelings.
I am tired of all new pwos having 100 underdosed ingredients. It does not matter if it has 10g or even 30g

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am just asking. No hard feelings.
I am tired of all new pwos having 100 underdosed ingredients. It does not matter if it has 10g or even 30g
LOL I was just messing around buddy, I wasn't really offended.

The same stuff that pisses you off, gets to me as well.

This product is all about open label, and full doses.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just an FYI on the Quest Hero Bars. They are actually 3 bucks cheaper per box at the wholesale level, so you should find them fairly cheap. They are available now so they should be hitting sites and stores any day.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just an FYI on the Quest Hero Bars. They are actually 3 bucks cheaper per box at the wholesale level, so you should find them fairly cheap. They are available now so they should be hitting sites and stores any day.
Mostly tomorrow on the sites.
LOL @ Amazon has them for 35$.. ... Wow that is a HUGE markup

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mostly tomorrow on the sites.
LOL @ Amazon has them for 35$.. ... Wow that is a HUGE markup
$35? hahahaha. is that for 2 boxes? hahaha! What a joke. Sad part is there are probably people buying multiple boxes as we speak.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
$35? hahahaha. is that for 2 boxes? hahaha! What a joke. Sad part is there are probably people buying multiple boxes as we speak.
Just one box.. which again is almost a $10 markup
We should see them around 22-25$ a box on most sites coming tomorrow.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Root Beer wins Total War Poll:

Anyone tried the root beer flavor? This has become my favorite pre over the last few months but i've only had the watermelon and pineapple juice flavors. Just wondering how good the RB is...damn you Redcon1!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Ive been on the fence about making IFORCE a 1 stop shop main brand for me cause they seem to have everything im looking for. The only product from them ive used was Hemavol. Damn thats my favorite nonstim preW.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An Orange-Chocolate protein bar? Love orange and chocolate individually, not sure how to feel about them together but at least it's a departure from the norm. Looking forward to hearing feedback and might take the plunge myself if I can find one around.
Not the best combo IMO. Others seem to enjoy it though. Trader Joe's make a decent orange chocolate candy, but it is still not all that great.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not the best combo IMO. Others seem to enjoy it though. Trader Joe's make a decent orange chocolate candy, but it is still not all that great.
There is a chocolate covered orange that taste amazing - great combo when done right

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn you bros never had orange choc chip icream or jaffa milkshakes?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid review on the bar, Bob. Between price and more importantly macros, I'd pass.

Would definitely bite if I saw a sale, though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been on the fence about making IFORCE a 1 stop shop main brand for me cause they seem to have everything im looking for. The only product from them ive used was Hemavol. Damn thats my favorite nonstim preW.
wait until this new pre-wo hits...if you're a fan of Hemavol, you're going to love this bad boy (yes, this has stims in it however)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
wait until this new pre-wo hits...if you're a fan of Hemavol, you're going to love this bad boy (yes, this has stims in it however)
Oh i dont mind stims. Love them but i jumped on hemavol cause i wasnt working out untill late in the day and needed something that could get me heated and pumped up yet not stim me out so i could get good sleep..

And, i thought there already was the hemavol max or whatever.

I have a feeling Hi-Tech wants to basically make a mesomorph version for its IFORCE line of products. .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh i dont mind stims. Love them but i jumped on hemavol cause i wasnt working out untill late in the day and needed something that could get me heated and pumped up yet not stim me out so i could get good sleep..

And, i thought there already was the hemavol max or whatever.

I have a feeling Hi-Tech wants to basically make a mesomorph version for its IFORCE line of products. .
This is not meant to replace Hemavol or Hemavo2 Max. This is a new stimulant based pre-wo, in place of Max Out

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh i see. Well itll probably be something that'll rival mesomorph. Itll still be by Hi-Tech.
IFN and APS have very VERY different products. As do the vast majority of the HTP brands.

The formulator for IFN has no say in the APS formulas, and the formulator for APS has no say in the IFN formulas ;)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Do the original owners of both brands still formulate their products?

I guess it would be stupid to ask which of those 2 brands are more favored or liked or is more of a seasoned brand?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do the original owners of both brands still formulate their products?

I guess it would be stupid to ask which of those 2 brands are more favored or liked or is more of a seasoned brand?
IFN employees have not changed since HTP bought them.

APS is formulated by Jared Wheat, CEO of HTP

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Solid review on the bar, Bob. Between price and more importantly macros, I'd pass.

Would definitely bite if I saw a sale, though.
Should be around 20$ a box.
When you put it up against almost all bars on the market, pretty average. For the improved flavoring and texture. Easily worth a grab.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
IFN employees have not changed since HTP bought them.

APS is formulated by Jared Wheat, CEO of HTP
So i guess IFN is still in it with their brand wheras it seems APS has totally given custody to wheat.

I wonder of the 2, which name has the stronger of supplements. The most consumer feedback and positive reviews.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i guess IFN is still in it with their brand wheras it seems APS has totally given custody to wheat.

I wonder of the 2, which name has the stronger of supplements. The most consumer feedback and positive reviews.
APS was purchased a long time ago, in a very different style than IFN way.

again, very different style of products. You will find great reviews for both brands.

LambdaChi

Awards
ImplosionX by BioWar Nutrition. Been taking for the past week, would post a review but its not listed there yet.
Raspberry.jpg

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
IFN and APS have very VERY different products. As do the vast majority of the HTP brands.

The formulator for IFN has no say in the APS formulas, and the formulator for APS has no say in the IFN formulas ;)
Love to hear that. I was a little worried that both brands will be producing identical pre workout as i am a huge fans of iFore and APS. I love to alternate their products.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
This is not meant to replace Hemavol or Hemavo2 Max. This is a new stimulant based pre-wo, in place of Max Out
Good. Max out sucks. I loved conquer and was shattered when they replaced it with that. Hemavol is awesome too