TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New Ghost Creatine:

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/05/ghosts-secret-stuff.html

The la
As mentioned Ghost’s Secret Stuff is a creatine formula, so it does feature creatine at 5g per serving coming from a mix of creatine monohydrate and creatine HCl.
Ghost has also said that like with all of its other supplements it is going to be taking transparency to another level
Also confirmed for the product is a full dose of epicatechin at 200mg per serving, an ingredient commonly promoted with a lot of benefits such as support for muscle growth, strength building, and endurance.
The last "Neutral Flavor" I had was Ready4War in like 2005.....

Worst tasting supplement of all time.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with Bob -- dat gummy bear nom nom nom

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Super HD Razer

Stim Free Burner from Cellucor

Super HD Water

When you name your "supplement" water, it should just be assumed it's going to do the same thing as water... nothing. This is worse than clear muscle haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
A supplement in brail?! Nice!
This begs the question. Are you making da gainzzzz if you can't see da gainzzzz?
Hmmmmm

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bang tastes good ... But I have a hard enough time justifying the cost as is, but at least it stims me up. No incentive for caffeine free Bang at all to me.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL not a love potion, just a really solid intra-wo with everything open label and properly dosed
Will this help me talk to girls in the gym... I could open wth something like "wanna be my swole mate?" And then offer her a scoop...? Maybe?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bang tastes good ... But I have a hard enough time justifying the cost as is, but at least it stims me up. No incentive for caffeine free Bang at all to me.
Bang would honestly be the best if they kept the caffeine but dropped down to the amount in average 12oz can of caffeinated soda i.e. diet coke and sold in 12 packs at the same price range as coke and Pepsi do now with their flavors. I drink a lot of diet soda bothe caffeine and caffeine free, the taste of bangs is amazing, and on point, but I hardly ever drink them because I like to get the most "bang for my buck" no pun intended with my PWO. If they had champagne, lemon drop, and Star blast in reasonably priced 12pks I'd keep the company in business by myself lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel like that can taste great or be absolutely awful, no in between. How is total war?
Never tried it. I rarely use stimulants usually 1x a week. Sometimes 2x a week depending on work schedule, mood, and energy, but I never really exceed 200-300mg caffeine when I use one.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will this help me talk to girls in the gym... I could open wth something like "wanna be my swole mate?" And then offer her a scoop...? Maybe?
Try it out and get back to us. Guess you have to be your own guinea pig on this one bro lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stim free bang would be like decaf coffee--why bother!!!

stims are where the money's at, I bet the stim frees are a bust!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At least decaf coffee has fat burning properties ha
lol...I was going to use the analogy of non-alcoholic beer...but since I am a recovering alkie I went with decaf instead.:friday:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No way will a flat root beer flavour mixed in water taste good.

That was risky to leave to a vote, there goes the only chance I would try it

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah can't say I'm a big fan of flavours that are normally carbonated

I recently had a sample and it was cola flavoured and it just made me feel sick

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah can't say I'm a big fan of flavours that are normally carbonated

I recently had a sample and it was cola flavoured and it just made me feel sick
even though you have a fetish for bubbles, its nice to see something different.

"Hey guys you know what the industry needs? a millionth fruit punch flavour!"

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It is nice to see something different, but I don't see how it's a fetish at all. A big part of sodas is the carbonation; one only needs to ask how many people enjoy flat soda to see this.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I don't have any bubble fetish thank you, where did that even come from?

I don't like fruit punch flavour either.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is nice to see something different, but I don't see how it's a fetish at all. A big part of sodas is the carbonation; one only needs to ask how many people enjoy flat soda to see this.
haha wow relax i was making a joke about the preference of carbonation.

No need to be so serious all the time man.

I can think of plenty of drinks that are delicious without carbonation where when carbonated taste like right ****.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The new release is a Jaffa Cake inspired protein bar flavor, which just as Grenade has written on the label of its tenth Carb Killa, is essentially a chocolate orange combination. According to the brand the Jaffa Quake Carb Killa is due to be available direct through its website this week

Will be available in the US

Beta

Awards
  • Established
An Orange-Chocolate protein bar? Love orange and chocolate individually, not sure how to feel about them together but at least it's a departure from the norm. Looking forward to hearing feedback and might take the plunge myself if I can find one around.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trutein to release a Cookies & Cream Flavor
Hopefully not filled with O-Rings

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
new pre coming soon for IFN...over 17g of actives(which doesnt include creatine or carbs ;) )

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and the fact that IFN has been open label, and dosing things with clinical amounts in a single serving for quite some time now, this hurts my feelings that you'd even suggest such a thing

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

getting to 17g with things being underdosed would mean a 50+ ingredient list lol
Well a good does of citrulline 8g good dose of agmatine 2g that's 2 ingredients and now only leave 7g left. Not saying it will but just cause it's 17g doesn't mean it can't be underdosed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well a good does of citrulline 8g good dose of agmatine 2g that's 2 ingredients and now only leave 7g left. Not saying it will but just cause it's 17g doesn't mean it can't be underdosed.
L-Citrulline only needs to be 4g, Citrulline Malate needs to be 8. I think that is what you meant.