The New Product Release Thread

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best Blueberry on the market hands down.
CCCD & Irish Coffee Whey are coming out end of march // early April (still finishing beta-testing) . I got to beta-test the Irish Coffee, and it is delicious.
Irish coffee whey you say? Is the whiskey included or do you have to add your own ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0323.jpg

Those mymix2go (new product) funnel scoops/pill holders are probably one of the coolest accessories I’ve ever used. We’re running a sale on our site, get one free w orders of $50+ and free shipping for orders over $100 this weekend. With Lipøshield 20% off

Caribbeaners (spelling) are included with the Mymix! Clip to gym bag/backpack/etc

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primeval Labs going to be getting into the protein game

Looks bomb. Primeval flavors have been getting good reviews. Hope they carry over into their protein.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Next year I think I will have to go to The Arnold, it's on my bucket list !!

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
caffeinated peanut spread? WTAF....?

Like seriously i can think of 1 particular type of keto subgroup (if its even low carb) who would benefit from a caffeinated spread. Even then its a small portion, which would mean its designed for a niche group of a niche.

really dumb to caffinate something like that, i know they want to be different, but you don't have to be dumb to be different.

That said, people drink Bang like its a coffee/energy drink so most caffeine tolerance levels have been blasted out of the water anyway lol.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best Blueberry on the market hands down.
CCCD & Irish Coffee Whey are coming out end of march // early April (still finishing beta-testing) . I got to beta-test the Irish Coffee, and it is delicious.
Will be purchasing all of them for sure!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
caffeinated peanut spread? WTAF....?

Like seriously i can think of 1 particular type of keto subgroup (if its even low carb) who would benefit from a caffeinated spread. Even then its a small portion, which would mean its designed for a niche group of a niche.

really dumb to caffinate something like that, i know they want to be different, but you don't have to be dumb to be different.

That said, people drink Bang like its a coffee/energy drink so most caffeine tolerance levels have been blasted out of the water anyway lol.
100% agree. This is just an attempt to standout

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Please, elaborate
Take vanilla powder on BOGO, throw in discount cereal, raise price. Profit.

Response: omgggzzzzz what is this??!! IiIiii nevar saw such a thing...

This is the kind of response that deprivation of real food leads to: by being in the powder it gives these types an excuse to "cheat".

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone here tried the Blueberry Muffin Spartan Whey? If so, thoughts?? Not a huge fan of the Loopy Fruits flavor. It’s decent but I know I’m going to get tired of it pretty soon and I’m only 3 scoops through a 5lb tub

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Has anyone here tried the Blueberry Muffin Spartan Whey? If so, thoughts?? Not a huge fan of the Loopy Fruits flavor. It’s decent but I know I’m going to get tired of it pretty soon and I’m only 3 scoops through a 5lb tub
Identical to Gaspari Blueberry Muffin / MTS Blueberry Muffin. Think more muffin then blueberry. Almost like a 70/30 ratio of Muffin to Blueberry.
If you want a stronger blueberry flavor go Iforce/Ghost.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established

This is the kind of response that deprivation of real food leads to: by being in the powder it gives these types an excuse to "cheat".
I’m still buying 5 tubs of the first protein powder with pieces of fried chicken inside

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have one with fried Bull testicles. Increasing GH by 5000% and testosterone by 340%
You can keep this one all for yourself !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a few tubs that were hard to chug down.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MuscleGELZ has something new and very different coming out.

Should be solid option for some members gfs/wives, etc.

��Coming Soon��

BRAZILIAN TIGHT – CLINICALLY PROVEN ANTI CELLULITE GEL!

• Decrease in Appearance of Cellulite Up To 90%
• Reduction in skin Surface Roughness of up to 72%
• Average Decrease in Appearance of Cellulite of 51%
• Helps Decrease Fat Deposits & Water Retention
• Firmer Smoother Skin & Improved Elasticity

brazilliantight.jpg

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Identical to Gaspari Blueberry Muffin / MTS Blueberry Muffin. Think more muffin then blueberry. Almost like a 70/30 ratio of Muffin to Blueberry.
If you want a stronger blueberry flavor go Iforce/Ghost.
Have been through 3 tubs of Ghost BTP and it’s by far my favorite. Thanks for the comparison though

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hyde Power Potion Winter Blast and Pineapple Cooler to debut at the Arnold

Currently cases are $21.60 or $1.35/Can
VS Sells for $35

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Lol deprivation of real food.

Omgggggggzzzzz he deprived of real food. Good gravy, shut up

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don't think that's what he means. I read it as him sort of joking that when people are drinking a ton of protein shakes and in a severe caloric deficit, they don't exactly think clearly (i.e. just adding a few pieces of cereal to a shake instead of paying a premium for it).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Peach Diesel Fuel Now Available !!

Diesel Fuel Peach.jpg

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
subbed :)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw there is a new version of MTS Machine Motion, it looks pretty loaded but a bit pricey compared to Genoflex and Flexatril

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that drink energy drinks often, how do Bang/Power Potion compare to Monster for after lunch, carb coma crashes.

Have drank Bangs before but never under the circumstances of too much to do and not enough time

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that drink energy drinks often, how do Bang/Power Potion compare to Monster for after lunch, carb coma crashes.

Have drank Bangs before but never under the circumstances of too much to do and not enough time
They work good man they really give you a nice hit of energy. I do believe the comparisons that have been made that the hyde power potion seems to be a little longer lasting where the bang wears off a little quicker. that was my personal experience but they are a nice little kick in the pants. Better than monster in my opinion

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established

The carb coma crashes are soooooo real. Dang they're rough lol.

As for Bang/Power Potion - they both provide very clean energy to me. I kind of just accept the crash and let it happen after lunch, but today I have a Bang on hand to test with. I believe the last time I tested a Power Potion after post-lunch crash, it worked really well keeping me awake with smooth, long-lasting energy.

I fall into the same consensus that PP has longer lasting/smoother energy than Bang. Both are very good, especially taste wise, but PP just has a cleaner feel to it. That's not to say a sugar free Rockstar/Monster wouldn't also help, but perhaps the energy from them wouldn't be as long lasting as a PP.

Hope this helps!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They work good man they really give you a nice hit of energy. I do believe the comparisons that have been made that the hyde power potion seems to be a little longer lasting where the bang wears off a little quicker. that was my personal experience but they are a nice little kick in the pants. Better than monster in my opinion
Same.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only drink calorie free versions, so that negates the sugar crash aspect. But Monster Ultra sits around 155-175mg/16 oz depending on the flavor. Rockstars are all 240mg (that I've seen). Bang is 300mg and Hyde is 350mg.

So those are all 0 calories but relatively drastically different levels of caffeine per 16oz. I have been a huge fan of Bang, but I honestly like the teacrine in the Hyde and tend to prefer that now. But a lot of the Bang flavors I also really like more on hot days.

None of them leave me crashing.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established

I don't argue with those under grip of an eating disorder for the same reason I don't debate with drug addicts.

The level of your "rebuttal" only reinforces my commitment to this policy.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only drink calorie free versions, so that negates the sugar crash aspect. But Monster Ultra sits around 155-175mg/16 oz depending on the flavor. Rockstars are all 240mg (that I've seen). Bang is 300mg and Hyde is 350mg.

So those are all 0 calories but relatively drastically different levels of caffeine per 16oz. I have been a huge fan of Bang, but I honestly like the teacrine in the Hyde and tend to prefer that now. But a lot of the Bang flavors I also really like more on hot days.

None of them leave me crashing.
You were actually who I thought of. I've never crashed on monsters either. I personally enjoy monster flavoring. How do these compare

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Power potion- better stim/focus
Bang- better flavoring/options

IMO

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a new product, but Sam's Club has the Premiere Protein RTDs on sale right now $12.66 for 12 of them. 30g protein each. The Chocolate and Caramel are acceptable....Vanilla and Strawberry suck.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1519939893.503403.jpg

I’ve been using this all week adding it into my post workout shake and really enjoying it. As a high protein, low carb/keto guy on IF, I can definitely easily get deficient in these minerals and have noticed a really nice boost in endurance and more peaceful/calming effect at night when trying to sleep. Also a slight increase in bowel frequency which is great to feel lighter and clear out all the meat I eat.

Posting up a promo code for a free bottle (30 day supply) over in Modern Athletic Health sub forum momentarily