The New Product Release Thread

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Optimum whipped bars looking good
Eh, if they're like the whipped protein cake bites they make, then they're a pass. I was very dissappointed in those. Had red velvet and a vanilla cake / cake batter something flavor, very artificial.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eh, if they're like the whipped protein cake bites they make, then they're a pass. I was very dissappointed in those. Had red velvet and a vanilla cake / cake batter something flavor, very artificial.
I loved them at first, but ended up getting burned out VERY quickly. Plus, they get stale really quick. I still have about 20 cases here.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards

Maxx Chewning’s limited edition Ghost Legend will have a bit more pump

The formula in Chewning’s Ghost Legend is exactly the same as the regular version with the addition of 150mg per serving of the muscle pump enhancing Vasodrive-AP.

Available next month
refuse to use anything with him or christian guzman name... could not find two more annoying or self absorbed dweebs in the fitness industry

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

The details continue to come in today on Performax Labs’ upcoming stimulant powered pre-workout StimMax. Just last week we were able to confirm four of the supplement’s main ingredients with 2g of choline, 400mg of caffeine from caffeine anhydrous and dicaffeine malate, and 200mcg of huperzine A.

The brand has now revealed two more to add to StimMax’s list of ingredients, further confirming that the pre-workout is all about energy and focus. The two ingredients are actually both from Performax Labs’ powerful nootropic formula NootropiMax, with 30mg of Noopept and 25mg of sceletium tortuosum.

As far as we know, Performax Labs still plans on unleashing its promising pre-workout StimMax sometime over the next few weeks. It is expected to be available first through its website, where you can currently get 25% off everything if you’re signed up to our Insider.

So far we have:
2g Choline
~400mg Caffeine
100mg Dynamine
30mg Noopept
25mg Sceletium Tortuosum
200mcg Huperzine-A

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is going to be a winner

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
wow, hefty doses. 200mic huperzine can be too much for some sensitive people; heard from some people that they got heart racing and panic attacks from this dose. 30mg noopept is also no joke, as well as 400mg caffeine. i hope the label recommends to start with half a scoop?
very curious how it will feel, are you going to produce samples of it? dont know if performax labs is doing that generally

after reading it carefully ive just seen that this isnt the complete formula? thats nice, im anxious what else they throw in. looks like one of the better products since re1gn got released.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established

The details continue to come in today on Performax Labs’ upcoming stimulant powered pre-workout StimMax. Just last week we were able to confirm four of the supplement’s main ingredients with 2g of choline, 400mg of caffeine from caffeine anhydrous and dicaffeine malate, and 200mcg of huperzine A.

The brand has now revealed two more to add to StimMax’s list of ingredients, further confirming that the pre-workout is all about energy and focus. The two ingredients are actually both from Performax Labs’ powerful nootropic formula NootropiMax, with 30mg of Noopept and 25mg of sceletium tortuosum.

As far as we know, Performax Labs still plans on unleashing its promising pre-workout StimMax sometime over the next few weeks. It is expected to be available first through its website, where you can currently get 25% off everything if you’re signed up to our Insider.

So far we have:
2g Choline
~400mg Caffeine
100mg Dynamine
30mg Noopept
25mg Sceletium Tortuosum
200mcg Huperzine-A
Sounds like something I’d love to try! I like high stim pwo’s! You can always half dose it and stick it with a good pump pre!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Redcon1 MRE Bar Debuting at the Arnold
I will grab a few and get a review up after the event

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Redcon1 MRE Bar Debuting at the Arnold
I will grab a few and get a review up after the event

These look very good. Hope they are on point and not just another sad attempt at a protein bar

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I loved them at first, but ended up getting burned out VERY quickly. Plus, they get stale really quick. I still have about 20 cases here.
Same experience here, although down to just 3 boxes left and slowly working through those!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SmartSelectImage_2018-02-21-14-21-20.jpg

SmartSelectImage_2018-02-21-14-21-55.jpg

SmartSelectImage_2018-02-21-14-22-55.jpg

For those who missed the Insider email. New GI support released from PEScience.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just picked up a bottle of this to try out. I also scooped a couple bottles of GenoFlex on that Insider price!
Amazing prices all around but that geno is at a killer price for sure!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Animal Snackbar" reminds me of watching those ISIS videos with the terrorists screaming it over and over.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just picked up a bottle of this to try out. I also scooped a couple bottles of GenoFlex on that Insider price!
I ordered The Same !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fruity Cereal Milk Ghost Whey still in the testing
4:20 in the video

[video=youtube;NqckEQ37A04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqckEQ37A04[/video]

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how is genoflex? have you used flexatril before? if so how do they compare.

Flexatril is my go to but now scivation has changed hands i don't know how long it will hang around... or when ill have to pay 50% more for flexatrill ripped, strength, platinum etc....

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how is genoflex? have you used flexatril before? if so how do they compare.

Flexatril is my go to but now scivation has changed hands i don't know how long it will hang around... or when ill have to pay 50% more for flexatrill ripped, strength, platinum etc....
I have used a whole lot of joint supplements and Flexatril is my #1 with GenoFlex being my #2. I really don’t buy any other joint supps anymore. I just rotate between these two now.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I just got bottles of Flexatril for $9. Ended up getting 16 of them.
Hands down my #1 on the market, as well as many others on here.
So you're the A hole that bought out all my flexatril before i had the chance to buy a few bottles!!! I got that NP email and was so excited i go to the flexatril page and already sold out lol i was ready to punch something. You probably bought all the xtend perform as well!! Dang it Bob.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're the A hole that bought out all my flexatril before i had the chance to buy a few bottles!!! I got that NV email and was so excited i go to the flexatril page and already sold out lol i was ready to punch something. You probably bought all the xtend perform as well!! Dang it Bob.
Lucky me, I got 3.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I have used a whole lot of joint supplements and Flexatril is my #1 with GenoFlex being my #2. I really don’t buy any other joint supps anymore. I just rotate between these two now.
Over half way through my first bottle of Flexatril (and from the sounds of it, my last :() and am really liking how it makes my old joints feel! I may have to give GenoFlex a look-see. Thanks!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up a couple of bottles of GenoFlex and also of the Symbiont-GI. There was a Feb 30% off coupon on the PES site that ended up being the same as the Insider pricing.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Genoflex is solid. Flexatril gave me horrible acid reflux for some reason. Not overly impressed with symbiont-GIs label

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Never noticed anything at all from Flexatril. Genoflex worked great tho
Ditto. No issues with Flexatril. I take it in the morning on an empty stomach too (just happens to be when I take it).

Going to find out how well Genoflex stacks up :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not impressed with the label design? or the contents profile?
pretty sure he meant profile since the label is the same as all the other PES products ha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Diesel Peach.jpg

New Flavor of the famous Get Diesel - Diesel Fuel Peach

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How soon? Blueberry toaster pastry is incredible, made me actually go out and buy blueberries. I always thought I hated them, but turns out I actually love them.
Best Blueberry on the market hands down.
CCCD & Irish Coffee Whey are coming out end of march // early April (still finishing beta-testing) . I got to beta-test the Irish Coffee, and it is delicious.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just picked up a couple of bottles of GenoFlex and also of the Symbiont-GI. There was a Feb 30% off coupon on the PES site that ended up being the same as the Insider pricing.
You will be pleased with GenoFlex for sure. I know as Ive aged the pains i thought would never strike me have showed themselves. Definitely a big difference from when Im cycling it to when I'm off.

Looking forward to giving Symbiont-GI a run. Im very new to that type of supplementing.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're the A hole that bought out all my flexatril before i had the chance to buy a few bottles!!! I got that NP email and was so excited i go to the flexatril page and already sold out lol i was ready to punch something. You probably bought all the xtend perform as well!! Dang it Bob.
I didn't even know, I would of loved 2-3 bottles.

Websites need order limits, it does suck for everyone else.

Literally happens with any good sale tho