The New Product Release Thread

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to derail. Big vw fanboy. That 2.5’s a fun engine too!

But yeah...dem gti’s

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New product from Chained Nutrition which is one of GymGrossisten private labels:

hmb.jpg

Ingredients: beta-hydroxi beta-metylbutyrat, Vita-Choline™ kolinklorid, kapsel (hydroxipropylmetylcellulosa), förtjockningsmedel (kiseldioxid).

Per 2 capsuels: 1068mg HMB, 712mg Vita-Choline

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New product from Chained Nutrition which is one of GymGrossisten private labels:

View attachment 157892

Ingredients: beta-hydroxi beta-metylbutyrat, Vita-Choline kolinklorid, kapsel (hydroxipropylmetylcellulosa), förtjockningsmedel (kiseldioxid).

Per 2 capsuels: 1068mg HMB, 712mg Vita-Choline
Looks intresting, whats the background story?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks intresting, whats the background story?
I just found it exciting as there aren't that many BetaTor products out there. And this is priced much better then Muscletech Clear Muscle.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
black tea extract?

Also agree with packing my first thoughts was wow who puts this guy on the front?

Horrible marketing really.
Packaging could have been way better. Believe him being on the front is more less marketing him instead of the product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
�� Oh Yeah One Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Bar (New)
�� The flavoring of the bar is a combination of a smooth and rich peanut butter. This bar also packs a similar base from the chocolate birthday cake bar without the sprinkles. The chocolate could of been denser (think chocolate brownie) to give this a better peanut butter to chocolate ratio. Since the rebranding of the bars they have also lowered their sugar alcohol count which left a lot of people bloated. Most are now in the 4-6g Range instead of 10g+. This easily cracks my top 5 One Bars. If you are basic and love peanut butter and chocolate you will enjoy this bar.
�� Top 5 One Bars -- 1. Birthday Cake, 2. Maple Glazed Donut, 3. Cinnamon Roll, 4. Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake, 5. Almond Bliss
��Grade: 8.5/10

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
�� Oh Yeah One Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Bar (New)
�� The flavoring of the bar is a combination of a smooth and rich peanut butter. This bar also packs a similar base from the chocolate birthday cake bar without the sprinkles. The chocolate could of been denser (think chocolate brownie) to give this a better peanut butter to chocolate ratio. Since the rebranding of the bars they have also lowered their sugar alcohol count which left a lot of people bloated. Most are now in the 4-6g Range instead of 10g+. This easily cracks my top 5 One Bars. If you are basic and love peanut butter and chocolate you will enjoy this bar.
�� Top 5 One Bars -- 1. Birthday Cake, 2. Maple Glazed Donut, 3. Cinnamon Roll, 4. Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake, 5. Almond Bliss
��Grade: 8.5/10

first i've even heard of this flavor... are they out in stores yet?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black Tea Extract is also a decent PTP1b inhibitor. To hit the same angle as the new atherosclerotic medication going into human trials (which shows arterial plaques rapidly clearing of deposits) combine Black Tea Extract (i'm doing a gram a day of 10:1) with a potent AMPk activator (queen bee acid is the most potent that I currently know of). For extra ooomph, combine with a PPAR-alpha agonist and a vasodilator (increases internal surface area and the mechanical expansion might help clear plaque more quickly.)

Giving this away since there's no way I can release a product within the next few months and this is an important development for overall health.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bought mine online, but yes I am sure they are hitting retailers.
Worth buying a case if you enjoy Choc and PB things IMO.
I told you about these when you were overseas and a retailer leaked them early online. (end of October)
first i've even heard of this flavor... are they out in stores yet?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/273260-new-product-release-703.html#post5874786

this post ^^^

PB Chocolate Cake Oh Yeah One

Saw this from a store in Europe, but also saw on a US Webpage stated "Coming Soon"
Unsure on release of this.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black Tea Extract is also a decent PTP1b inhibitor. To hit the same angle as the new atherosclerotic medication going into human trials (which shows arterial plaques rapidly clearing of deposits) combine Black Tea Extract (i'm doing a gram a day of 10:1) with a potent AMPk activator (queen bee acid is the most potent that I currently know of). For extra ooomph, combine with a PPAR-alpha agonist and a vasodilator (increases internal surface area and the mechanical expansion might help clear plaque more quickly.)

Giving this away since there's no way I can release a product within the next few months and this is an important development for overall health.
How much queen bee acid would you recommend?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Though I WILL give you a sneak peak into one of the pathways in the upcoming Defuse Perpetua....while I would love to release an article documenting my "big picture" view of physiology, physique, and overall health, I'm sure you understand that everything would be knocked off before I could even hit "post"....but everything I do does fit into a final structure....

Abstract
Background

Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1B (PTP1B) is a physiological regulator of insulin signaling and energy balance, but its role in brown fat adipogenesis requires additional investigation.
Methodology/Principal Findings

To precisely determine the role of PTP1B in adipogenesis, we established preadipocyte cell lines from wild type and PTP1B knockout (KO) mice. In addition, we reconstituted KO cells with wild type, substrate-trapping (D/A) and sumoylation-resistant (K/R) PTP1B mutants, then characterized differentiation and signaling in these cells. KO, D/A- and WT-reconstituted cells fully differentiated into mature adipocytes with KO and D/A cells exhibiting a trend for enhanced differentiation. In contrast, K/R cells exhibited marked attenuation in differentiation and lipid accumulation compared with WT cells. Expression of adipogenic markers PPARγ, C/EBPα, C/EBPδ, and PGC1α mirrored the differentiation pattern. In addition, the differentiation deficit in K/R cells could be reversed completely by the PPARγ activator troglitazone. PTP1B deficiency enhanced insulin receptor (IR) and insulin receptor substrate 1 (IRS1) tyrosyl phosphorylation, while K/R cells exhibited attenuated insulin-induced IR and IRS1 phosphorylation and glucose uptake compared with WT cells. In addition, substrate-trapping studies revealed that IRS1 is a substrate for PTP1B in brown adipocytes. Moreover, KO, D/A and K/R cells exhibited elevated AMPK and ACC phosphorylation compared with WT cells.
Conclusions

These data indicate that PTP1B is a modulator of brown fat adipogenesis and suggest that adipocyte differentiation requires regulated expression of PTP1B.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much queen bee acid would you recommend?
You don't want to hammer AMPk too heavily if your goal is to build muscle. I would stick with 75-125 mg twice per day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone hasn't read the recent article, here is a copy:

A drug developed originally to treat breast cancer and diabetes has been found to offer an unexpected and beneficial side effect. Scientists have discovered a single dose of Trodusquemine can completely reverse the effects of atherosclerosis, a disease defined by fatty deposits inside the arteries, raising the prospect of new preventative medicines for heart attacks and strokes.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Atherosclerosis is the accumulation of cholesterol plaque on the artery walls, fatty deposits that harden over time and narrow the arteries. This limits the flow of oxygen-rich blood through the body and can lead to very serious health problems.

Lifestyle change remains the main treatment for atherosclerosis, but scientists have looked to a number of experimental technologies as a way of treating the inflammation associated with the condition over a shorter time frame. These include avocado compounds and biodegradable nano "drones" that deliver anti-inflammatory drugs and dissolve in the body.

The drug Trodusquemine, which is currently being trialed as a treatment for breast cancer and diabetes, was somewhere they hadn't looked. Researchers at the University of Aberdeen tested the drug on mice with set-in atherosclerosis to simulate the condition in humans, and found that not only did it reduce fatty plaques inside the arteries, a one-off dose seemed to have the same effect as regular doses administered over time.

According to the researchers, the drug works by blocking an enzyme called PTP1B, which is increased in people with obesity, diabetes and conditions that involve prolonged inflammation. Meanwhile, they found that the drug stimulates another protein called AMPK which mimics exercise and actively reduces chronic inflammation.

"Trodusquemine has already been trialed for treatment of diabetes and breast cancer but this is the first time it has been used in models of atherosclerosis," said lead researcher Professor Mirela Delibegovic. "These have only been tested at pre-clinical level, in mice, so far but the results were quite impressive and showed that just a single dose of this drug seemed to completely reverse the effects of artherosclerosis. The next step is to test the ability of this drug to improve outcomes in human patients with developed atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease."

The research was published in the journal Clinical Science.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade what are your thoughts of immune system manipulation for weight loss? There a couple drugs in development right now that are aimed to do just that. The science behind it seems compelling; however, I'm always hesitant to trust the science that is used to push drugs that are not even on the market yet.

DCx

Awards
Just seen this on stack3d

robert-irvines-workout-tea

Just me or could they have done better with the packaging?

I can see it now, “why are you drinking from
A bottle with a jacked old guy on it?!”

I had a chance to beta-test robert's irvine's workout tea.

It tasted like the real deal. Like imagine a fresh cup of iced black tea, sweetened to perfection with zero aftertaste. I drank it at about 1 pm and After about 20 minutes of drinking it, it kicked in and I suddenly became gay and began contemplating about sexual relations with old men.

I worked out with him that day, and surprisingly the tea does what it claims. My glutes weren't sore at all the following day, although once the effects of the tea wore off, I had questioned what I had done.

Overall, i would definitely use the tea again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade what are your thoughts of immune system manipulation for weight loss? There a couple drugs in development right now that are aimed to do just that. The science behind it seems compelling; however, I'm always hesitant to trust the science that is used to push drugs that even on the market yet.
There are a few angles to this, notably bacterial composition of the gut and, usually downstream, inflammatory or anti-inflammatory signals. As I've said before, and inflamed fat cell is one that does not want to give up it's precious cargo of fatty acids. There are also signals regulating body temperature and sympathetic nervous system regulation.

There is a lot of potentual, notably manipulating colonies of bacterioides and firmacutes. Let me check my notes when I get back from the gym and share that study that shows a few things you can do to shift your balance towards a lean phenotype.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a few angles to this, notably bacterial composition of the gut and, usually downstream, inflammatory or anti-inflammatory signals. As I've said before, and inflamed fat cell is one that does not want to give up it's precious cargo of fatty acids. There are also signals regulating body temperature and sympathetic nervous system regulation.

There is a lot of potentual, notably manipulating colonies of bacterioides and firmacutes. Let me check my notes when I get back from the gym and share that study that shows a few things you can do to shift your balance towards a lean phenotype.
That would be awesome.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If anyone hasn't read the recent article, here is a copy:

A drug developed originally to treat breast cancer and diabetes has been found to offer an unexpected and beneficial side effect. Scientists have discovered a single dose of Trodusquemine can completely reverse the effects of atherosclerosis, a disease defined by fatty deposits inside the arteries, raising the prospect of new preventative medicines for heart attacks and strokes.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Atherosclerosis is the accumulation of cholesterol plaque on the artery walls, fatty deposits that harden over time and narrow the arteries. This limits the flow of oxygen-rich blood through the body and can lead to very serious health problems.

Lifestyle change remains the main treatment for atherosclerosis, but scientists have looked to a number of experimental technologies as a way of treating the inflammation associated with the condition over a shorter time frame. These include avocado compounds and biodegradable nano "drones" that deliver anti-inflammatory drugs and dissolve in the body.

The drug Trodusquemine, which is currently being trialed as a treatment for breast cancer and diabetes, was somewhere they hadn't looked. Researchers at the University of Aberdeen tested the drug on mice with set-in atherosclerosis to simulate the condition in humans, and found that not only did it reduce fatty plaques inside the arteries, a one-off dose seemed to have the same effect as regular doses administered over time.

According to the researchers, the drug works by blocking an enzyme called PTP1B, which is increased in people with obesity, diabetes and conditions that involve prolonged inflammation. Meanwhile, they found that the drug stimulates another protein called AMPK which mimics exercise and actively reduces chronic inflammation.

"Trodusquemine has already been trialed for treatment of diabetes and breast cancer but this is the first time it has been used in models of atherosclerosis," said lead researcher Professor Mirela Delibegovic. "These have only been tested at pre-clinical level, in mice, so far but the results were quite impressive and showed that just a single dose of this drug seemed to completely reverse the effects of artherosclerosis. The next step is to test the ability of this drug to improve outcomes in human patients with developed atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease."

The research was published in the journal Clinical Science.
'a one off dose seemed to have the same effect as regular doses over time'....I bet they make changes to this, no money in a one off drug-the money is in regular dosing where if you stop dosing symptoms return....it's sad, but it is what it is!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'a one off dose seemed to have the same effect as regular doses over time'....I bet they make changes to this, no money in a one off drug-the money is in regular dosing where if you stop dosing symptoms return....it's sad, but it is what it is!!!
Well, they made the mistake of elucidating incredibly easy pathways to manipulate.

Please send me $50 million...paypal is fine

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Primalog is Primeval Labs’ glucose disposal agent, a category that has gained a lot of new products this past year. Not a whole lot is known about the supplement yet, although as always, we have just enough to give fans of the brand an idea on what they’re in for.

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/primeval-labs-primalog
https://www.stack3d.com/2017/11/primalog-preview.html
I like Cyanidin 3 Glucoside! Just that ingredient dosed high enough is incredible while eating carbs. (+ is has 100s of health benefits)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Na-R-ala and Ala....interesting

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Primalog is Primeval Labs’ glucose disposal agent, a category that has gained a lot of new products this past year. Not a whole lot is known about the supplement yet, although as always, we have just enough to give fans of the brand an idea on what they’re in for.

This looks impressive. Personally for me I love agamtine as an ingredient in GDAs i always respond well with it

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
I like Cyanidin 3 Glucoside! Just that ingredient dosed high enough is incredible while eating carbs. (+ is has 100s of health benefits)
C3G is probably the only GDA I havent experimented with. What would u consider a high enough dose?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

WOW. this looks unreal but I can't imagine how expensive itll be... c3g alone is not cheap but what a formula.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude please get glasses it says 210 capsules right in front of the bottle. 7 caps per day gives 30 days use.
Haha ok fair play... Since you asked so nicely ill go get glasses. I see it now thank you for your patience