The New Product Release Thread

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Sour Heads and Cotton Candy are still my go-tos, but the Pina Colada is very good if you're in the mood. I have to say that I'm overwhelmed by Bang's R&D team. So many flavors and I think all of them are good at the worst, fantastic at the best. It's one thing to have 10 flavors but phone in half of them. I really feel like they put effort in here. Keep those flavors coming. ;)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sour Heads and Cotton Candy are still my go-tos, but the Pina Colada is very good if you're in the mood. I have to say that I'm overwhelmed by Bang's R&D team. So many flavors and I think all of them are good at the worst, fantastic at the best. It's one thing to have 10 flavors but phone in half of them. I really feel like they put effort in here. Keep those flavors coming. ;)
I agree they are doing something right. Just wish I could pick them up at the local 711 instead of monster zeros

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think I'm gonna try and nab a few cases of Bang around Black Friday to last me a while.

My go to in the past has been the VS deal with 2 cases for around 45 shipped.

Have to enjoy in moderation when I can get a 24 pack of Monster Ultra for 32

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Think I'm gonna try and nab a few cases of Bang around Black Friday to last me a while.

My go to in the past has been the VS deal with 2 cases for around 45 shipped.

Have to enjoy in moderation when I can get a 24 pack of Monster Ultra for 32
Is the flavor much better than the Monster Ultra's, or is there another reason you get the Bang? I know you enjoy the Ultra's and I pretty much like all of the Ultra flavors more than any other soft drink, I just didn't know if I was missing out on something big here. Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dymatize making ISO Protein bars

9g of fat (6g saturated), 23g of carbohydrates with 9g of that fiber and 3g sugar, and a total of 230 calories. There are a few other ingredients in the bar worth highlighting as well such as palm kernel oil, cashew butter, and organic coconut oil.

It is due to arrive in four flavor options with Chocolate Brownie, Cookies & Cream, Key Lime Pie, and a variety box featuring four of each flavor. Not out yet.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the flavor much better than the Monster Ultra's, or is there another reason you get the Bang? I know you enjoy the Ultra's and I pretty much like all of the Ultra flavors more than any other soft drink, I just didn't know if I was missing out on something big here. Lol
Its a combo of being 300mg caffeine vs. 140-160mg and the flavors are just incredible (and diverse).

I know guys on the department who buy them at the gas station every single day and I just can't justify that mentality (same reason I don't buy food at has stations unless it's a total last resort).

Even at their cheapest they'll cost a bit more than Monster or RockStar so I just view them as a treat and don't have one daily.

I know a powdered supp can be had for MUCH cheaper, but these are one of the treats I allow myself. I don't smoke or dip and seldom drink, so you have to allow yourself some freedoms; I just am still all about stretching my money.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check your email
I am going to give you a special offer :)
Appreciate it, brother.

Pulled the trigger and have Peach Mango, Purple Guava Pear, and Sour Heads all coming my way.

Thanks for the code hookup, Bob!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

9g of fat (6g saturated), 23g of carbohydrates with 9g of that fiber and 3g sugar, and a total of 230 calories. There are a few other ingredients in the bar worth highlighting as well such as palm kernel oil, cashew butter, and organic coconut oil.

It is due to arrive in four flavor options with Chocolate Brownie, Cookies & Cream, Key Lime Pie, and a variety box featuring four of each flavor. Not out yet.
Will probably be checking these out

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to TheSolution for hooking me up with the Bang deal!

Got a case of the new Pina Colada coming, along with Peach Mango and Purple Guava Pear

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Key Lime Pie, count me in!

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established

Still baffled at the use of Maltitol.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be absolutely broke after the OL thanksgiving sale. And I'm not mad about it.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300 mg Laxo is a good start, read about it online, will work great with Ep1logue pre workout.
I'm going to start this once I finish my 2nd bottle of Ep1logue

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to be absolutely broke after the OL thanksgiving sale. And I'm not mad about it.
Nothing to be mad about. You'll be stacked up on some of the best supps around!!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to be mad about. You'll be stacked up on some of the best supps around!!
Oh most definitely for sure! Hence me saying I'm not mad about it. I'm holding off on buying supplements until the next OL sale. Then I'm going to stock up like I'm doomsday prepping lol.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh most definitely for sure! Hence me saying I'm not mad about it. I'm holding off on buying supplements until the next OL sale. Then I'm going to stock up like I'm doomsday prepping lol.
Solid choice my brother. Anything in specific you're going after??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Solid choice my brother. Anything in specific you're going after??

Hahah would you like my list in alphabetical order? There are just so many good supps. I'm currently running epilogue but I really wanna pick up another bottle and see how 3 capsules per day treats me! I just started assassinate so if it goes well I'll probably pick up another. I'm definitely going to try that massacre assuming it's out for the sale and I want to snag another Reign or two. And also I'm deciding between testify and kingsblood to aid in my recomp a little. Right now I'm leaning testify. Oh and bloodshred is an absolute stable of mine so I'd probably snag another. Christmas is going to come early lol

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahah would you like my list in alphabetical order? There are just so many good supps. I'm currently running epilogue but I really wanna pick up another bottle and see how 3 capsules per day treats me! I just started assassinate so if it goes well I'll probably pick up another. I'm definitely going to try that massacre assuming it's out for the sale and I want to snag another Reign or two. And also I'm deciding between testify and kingsblood to aid in my recomp a little. Right now I'm leaning testify. Oh and bloodshred is an absolute stable of mine so I'd probably snag another. Christmas is going to come early lol
Quite the list there

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pina Colada now in stock for Bangs besides direct from VPX
PM for a discount code

I ordered a case of Peach Mango & Pina Colada. Will get you guys my review on Pina which should arrive today or tomorrow.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Pina Colada now in stock for Bangs besides direct from VPX
PM for a discount code

I ordered a case of Peach Mango & Pina Colada. Will get you guys my review on Pina which should arrive today or tomorrow.
Anxiously waiting for VS to stock it. Definitely a nice treat to go pick up a cold one on break

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anxiously waiting for VS to stock it. Definitely a nice treat to go pick up a cold one on break
Too bad you will pay way more locally at a store cost per can then buying cases online.
Most people spend $2.50-$3 a can. You can buy cases for around $20 or cheaper online. Which is almost half the cost of that.
MidwestBeast and m1k3_d0z4 picked up 3 cases yesterday for $60 shipped. Can't beat that for an exclusive flavor not even in most stores yet.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Too bad you will pay way more locally at a store cost per can then buying cases online.
Most people spend $2.50-$3 a can. You can buy cases for around $20 or cheaper online. Which is almost half the cost of that.
MidwestBeast and m1k3_d0z4 picked up 3 cases yesterday for $60 shipped. Can't beat that for an exclusive flavor not even in most stores yet.
Agreed. It's not a staple for me though and I only like to have one maybe twice a week at the VERY most. Usually once. And I like a lot of their flavors but don't absolutely love them. So it doesn't make sense for me to buy cases really. I just see it as a treat and I enjoy going to see which flavor I'm in the mood for. Economical? No. But I don't consume enough to justify buying in bulk IMO and it's kinda fun to split up the work day

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed. It's not a staple for me though and I only like to have one maybe twice a week at the VERY most. Usually once. And I like a lot of their flavors but don't absolutely love them. So it doesn't make sense for me to buy cases really. I just see it as a treat and I enjoy going to see which flavor I'm in the mood for. Economical? No. But I don't consume enough to justify buying in bulk IMO and it's kinda fun to split up the work day
Most customers I know in your shoes buy and then split among friends (chip in on cost deal)
That way you and a few others (if you have local gym buddies) get a discounted rate, and can share cases, and try different flavors while in the process saving some $$$

Just a FYI, its a good way to try tons of flavors if you have people nearby that share a similar hobby and like the product.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Sorry if this has been posted already. Anyone see OL new laxo product.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have actually a T shirt with this text:
'Wifebeater
Its not just a shirt
Its a lifestyle <3"

:D
Well yeah wifebeater is another term for a white tank top