The New Product Release Thread

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I the only one who sees the resemblance to this product (design and name) and c and p predator. Even down to the colors used on the bottle?
Maybe it's just me, being in Marketing and Design but..I'm fairly certain you can't use a photo of the actual PREDATOR on your supp label. LOL

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe it's just me, being in Marketing and Design but..I'm fairly certain you can't use a photo of the actual PREDATOR on your supp label. LOL
sure you can... with the correct legal copyright allowances ha... which im skeptical of any small company having ;)

DCx

Awards
Thought the same thing about the MAN iso's... really want to try the flavors but that price is just silly (not to mention my current surplus ha)
The MAN ISO protein deal can be stacked with the 20% athlete codes or if you see a 30% code somewhere.
Instagram is usually where you'll find them

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The MAN ISO protein deal can be stacked with the 20% athlete codes or if you see a 30% code somewhere.
Instagram is usually where you'll find them
still not a reasonable price though.

myuniverse1

Awards
still not a reasonable price though.
I got 60 servings for $82.48 shipped, with a 20% off code. Comes out to $1.37 per serving, which isn't bad if you consider you're getting a great flavored isolate with 25g protein. Less expensive than XF UP 2.0 which tastes great but has much less protein per serving.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got 60 servings for $82.48 shipped, with a 20% off code. Comes out to $1.37 per serving, which isn't bad if you consider you're getting a great flavored isolate with 25g protein. Less expensive than XF UP 2.0 which tastes great but has much less protein per serving.
Yeah $20/lb is not even close to a good deal.

myuniverse1

Awards
Yeah $20/lb is not even close to a good deal.
I guess our definition of a "good deal" is different. I don't mind paying a few cents more per serving for a quality product that tastes good. May I ask what other isolates you are comparing their pricing to? By the way, you are completely entitled to your opinion, so I am not voicing this from a negative standpoint, just curious is all. I don't normally buy isolates because they are more expensive, and usually stick to PEScience myself, but these flavors caught me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I guess our definition of a "good deal" is different. I don't mind paying a few cents more per serving for a quality product that tastes good. May I ask what other isolates you are comparing their pricing to? By the way, you are completely entitled to your opinion, so I am not voicing this from a negative standpoint, just curious is all. I don't normally buy isolates because they are more expensive, and usually stick to PEScience myself, but these flavors caught me.
USP Labs is a triple isolate and around $10/Pound .. One of the better vanilla's on the market
PES is ~ $10 Pound and has a variety of great tasting flavors. (Blend)
Dymatize Iso100 is around $13/lb and has a huge variety of great flavors.
Beverly (While not an isolate) ~ $15/lb and has one of the best CnC's on the market
Metabolic Nutrition - PB Cookie (one of the best PB's on the market) ~15/lb
Ghost ~ $15 / lb and easily on of the best flavored products on the market (Cereal / PB Cereal Milk & Blueberry Toaster Pastry)

Isolate or not, $20 is not a "Good" deal on protein. Your paying almost double to use a powder to reach your protein intake. a Good flavor doesn't cost an extra $10/lb.

If these are not surpassing some of the top 5 protein flavors of all time,( and I have had probably 100+ Different protein powders) it is a far stretch to say it is a good deal

Have you ever purchased PEScience? Reason I ask is that isn't $5-10 a lb, and many people buy that. This isn't Phase8 by Muscletech after all.
$19.99/Tub on inside sales. It was 20% off last week where ZachH got a deal for tubs $38 for 55 servings which is under $10/lb.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you ever purchased PEScience? Reason I ask is that isn't $5-10 a lb, and many people buy that. This isn't Phase8 by Muscletech after all.
I'm obviously not him, but PES Snickerdoodle was one of the worst proteins I have ever bought. Phase8 Cookies and Cream is my favorite protein to date.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm obviously not him, but PES Snickerdoodle was one of the worst proteins I have ever bought. Phase8 Cookies and Cream is my favorite protein to date.
I don't agree with your flavor preferences but different strokes for different folks. Nothing wrong with having different opinions.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah the rest pretty much summed it up. There’s tons of options for clean isolates on the market for far less. Flavor is def worth something, but not double the price ON SALE no less. If it were not on sale and that price, I could understand, knowing the occasional sale would make it more reasonable... but when that’s the best price, no chance.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Well with this you're not just paying a few cents... you're paying double. An extra $1 per serving is a big deal to me

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's not that great of a deal. Normal pricing for MTS Whey isolate is $55 shipped for 70-72 25g servings. I personally love all their flavors so I don't even buy other brands anymore unless I really really want to try them.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
USP Labs is a triple isolate and around $10/Pound .. One of the better vanilla's on the market
PES is ~ $10 Pound and has a variety of great tasting flavors. (Blend)
Dymatize Iso100 is around $13/lb and has a huge variety of great flavors.
Beverly (While not an isolate) ~ $15/lb and has one of the best CnC's on the market
Metabolic Nutrition - PB Cookie (one of the best PB's on the market) ~15/lb
Ghost ~ $15 / lb and easily on of the best flavored products on the market (Cereal / PB Cereal Milk & Blueberry Toaster Pastry)

Isolate or not, $20 is not a "Good" deal on protein. Your paying almost double to use a powder to reach your protein intake. a Good flavor doesn't cost an extra $10/lb.

If these are not surpassing some of the top 5 protein flavors of all time,( and I have had probably 100+ Different protein powders) it is a far stretch to say it is a good deal

$19.99/Tub on inside sales. It was 20% off last week where ZachH got a deal for tubs $38 for 55 servings which is under $10/lb.
Yeah the rest pretty much summed it up. There’s tons of options for clean isolates on the market for far less. Flavor is def worth something, but not double the price ON SALE no less. If it were not on sale and that price, I could understand, knowing the occasional sale would make it more reasonable... but when that’s the best price, no chance.
but donut flavor bros....

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sure you can... with the correct legal copyright allowances ha... which im skeptical of any small company having ;)
Do you realize how much the rights to using that would cost? There's a brand new movie coming out next year for it. lol. It's not like it's a dead property.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
PES Select is the most overrated protein of all time IMO
Wow I highly disagree. Best tasting protein on the market from what I have tried and best profile of anything out there. The flavors are authentic as can be! PB Cookie is amazing!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I highly disagree. Best tasting protein on the market from what I have tried and best profile of anything out there. The flavors are authentic as can be! PB Cookie is amazing!
Thank you brother. We aim to please and settle for nothing short of amazing. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES Select is up there for me too. Along with USP Labs, XF, and RIP to GF Pro.

I haven't tried a select flavor yet that I haven't liked. Except the spotted dick flavor Ben sent me

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you realize how much the rights to using that would cost? There's a brand new movie coming out next year for it. lol. It's not like it's a dead property.
thus my skepticism haha... no way "angry clown labbzzz" or whatever they are has that kind of money to waste on a friggin label haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One large scoop is 500mg of caffeine

you really can only guess that tho since its a prop blend... that said, a small scoop would only be 1/3 (assuming 500 so 166mg) of that but prob means the rest of the blend (1602mg total) is basically underdosed BA and pixie dust haha

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Someone asked on gram, and they said I was too lazy to screen shot it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^^^ I have some of that on the way. Ill be posting my review soon, as well as some of their other new flavors in their previous products.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ I have some of that on the way. Ill be posting my review soon, as well as some of their other new flavors in their previous products.
Looking forward to your review on that. I've only used 1 product of theirs

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Primeval Labs has some of the best flavoring out there that is highly overlooked.
Orange Sherbet in EAA MAX is absolutely spot on delicious.
I have the mango series of their products coming in (which are not released yet)
Looking forward to your review on that. I've only used 1 product of theirs

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Horrible. Some DMHA, NALT & Choline for $36? Fck outta here. Million better pre's at better price points. God do I love the OG E.S.P. though....this version, terrible
I remember people using the big side of the scooper and having the workout of their life.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember people using the big side of the scooper and having the workout of their life.
Agree 100%...I'm actually here now sipping on it lol. 1 of the big scoop side and it hits perfectly each and every time...workouts, etc. are actually fun, honestly one of my top 3 of all time.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree 100%...I'm actually here now sipping on it lol. 1 of the big scoop side and it hits perfectly each and every time...workouts, etc. are actually fun, honestly one of my top 3 of all time.
The AMP version?

Yeah had some awesome workouts with it, hits great every time and tastes good.

Green apple was delicious

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The AMP version?

Yeah had some awesome workouts with it, hits great every time and tastes good.

Green apple was delicious
Of course sir. Good ole Methylpentane Citrate. Have 1 tub of the Green Apple. Honestly the Fruit Punch is the best Fruit Punch I've had. I won't even try that new version, looks like azz

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
You been crushing that $20/Case of Bang deal mayne.
Stocking up @ The right price :)
Should be in next week for you for peach Mango/Pina Colada
IMG_6482.JPG

Pretty sure this is a new flavor. The can looks cool. Tastes like the actual syrup they put in a real pińa colada. A little too sweet for me, put taste is on point like the rest of the Bang drinks. I think I'll just stick to the cotton candy and Blue Razz though, which are clearly the best lol. Cheers!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the Pina colada one. I was able to take a case of it home from a tradeshow. Now I wish they made a Miami Vice Bang.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New Mango Pre-Amino just came in
Pumpkin Spice is back for Rule 1 for the fall for a limited time

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Root beer bang gets a lot of up and down reviews because to me it has a nice twist of cream soda with not as strong of a root beer flavor. But again that is why Bang makes so many flavors and has more coming out.
Pina Colada and Peach Mango be up for sale next week and under $19/Case.
I'll probably hit you up on the Pina colada. Haven't tried peach mango. I do have root beer and champagne to try.

The tradeshow I was at had so many energy drinks it was hard to try them all lol. I did have the summer 2018 red bull that comes out next year, coconut twist.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll probably hit you up on the Pina colada. Haven't tried peach mango. I do have root beer and champagne to try.

The tradeshow I was at had so many energy drinks it was hard to try them all lol. I did have the summer 2018 red bull that comes out next year, coconut twist.
Just shoot me an email. They sell Pina Colada direct for $31 and 9$ shipping. Ill get you a cheaper price for 2 cases .