The New Product Release Thread

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't seen any in depth studies on 1,4 DMAA in regards to human performance. But it's very similar to 1,3 DMAA, the methyl group is just on the 4 carbon instead of the 3.
I'm not necessarily asking for studies on performance enhancement in humans from 1,4; most people don't even use 1,3 for actual performance enhancement per se, but just the energy and feel from it. I'm asking how you know it's slower acting, how you arrived at the dose you did, etc. Would you happen to have any studies, even animal studies, on half-life, safety, efficacy, effects, etc?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I will review both Rupture and Blood Shot upon receving them. Damn, i am freaking excited at the moment. I am gonna hit my gym session with a non dmaa pre later. Reserve my receptors for Blood Shot.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will review both Rupture and Blood Shot upon receving them. Damn, i am freaking excited at the moment. I am gonna hit my gym session with a non dmaa pre later. Reserve my receptors for Blood Shot.
Mine shipped w/in 20 min :) Can't wait

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently no. We have been discussing a non stim but right now it's just not in the cards.

That's a good way to put it. When you take something with 1,3 ,in my experience, you start to feel more energetic when you get moving. It's not like a rush of anything but you feel ready to go. And like all stims, after a while you start to come down. With 1,4 it would just take longer to come down. Think of it as a parabola or a bell curve. 1,3 has a quick incline, a decent peak and moderate decline. You don't crash from it but after a while the energy you had is gone. 1,4 has long stretched out incline, little peak, and a long decline (this is where the appetite suppression is noted.) when you mix the two you have a quick incline, a long peak, and a long decline.
VeinNutrition justhere4comm can probably help confirm.
Does that help?
Are these relative bell curves purely anecdotal in nature?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Currently no. We have been discussing a non stim but right now it's just not in the cards.

That's a good way to put it. When you take something with 1,3 ,in my experience, you start to feel more energetic when you get moving. It's not like a rush of anything but you feel ready to go. And like all stims, after a while you start to come down. With 1,4 it would just take longer to come down. Think of it as a parabola or a bell curve. 1,3 has a quick incline, a decent peak and moderate decline. You don't crash from it but after a while the energy you had is gone. 1,4 has long stretched out incline, little peak, and a long decline (this is where the appetite suppression is noted.) when you mix the two you have a quick incline, a long peak, and a long decline.
VeinNutrition justhere4comm can probably help confirm.
Does that help?
Great! I am sold after reading your explanation. I train around 8.30 a.m. and go to work at 10.00 a.m. I hate that post workout crash. I believe Blood Shot will be doing great.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm not necessarily asking for studies on performance enhancement in humans from 1,4; most people don't even use 1,3 for actual performance enhancement per se, but just the energy and feel from it. I'm asking how you know it's slower acting, how you arrived at the dose you did, etc. Would you happen to have any studies, even animal studies, on half-life, safety, efficacy, effects, etc?
We have not come across any animal, in vitro or in vivo studies regarding 1,4 DMAA specifically. There's definitely more research to be done on it, but that goes for all supplements... Universities and labs are more interested in studies that bring grants and usually sport supplements are not at the top of the list.

However we are confident that 1,4 is as "safe" (everything in moderation!) as 1,3 because of their very similar chemical structures.

Without expensive scientific studies it's up to us to experiment and see how we like 1,4 :)

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Mine shipped w/in 20 min :) Can't wait
I believe i will be receiving mine about in 3 weeks time. Hopefully no silly question from Malaysia customs. Our customs officers are pretty funny. They release pro hormones and dmaa products within 1 day but they detained my muscle milk for weeks. They even brought a medical team to inspect them. I was questioned by them what animal does muscle milk belongs to.......i cant aswer them and my muscle milk was seized.

I was informed by one of them that dmaa, dmha, amp citrate, pro hormones are ok but our customs are very sensitive with "MILK" label. Haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok guys, regarding the 1,4 there are no significant scientific studies right now, most studies are on 1,3. But anecdotally it's a cleaner stim rush than 1,3. As for the noopept, you can take up to 40mg 3x daily, and we do recommend half-scooping BloodShot to start and gauge your tolerance. It is potent, and also has neuro protective qualities. Most people will be using even less than half of a scoop to start as a baseline.

As one builds up to a larger dose, the ingredients will work more synergistically, or if you never fully dose, you now have a great pre workout that lasts you much longer. I think you guys are going to love this.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, regarding the 1,4 there are no significant scientific studies right now, most studies are on 1,3. But anecdotally it's a cleaner stim rush than 1,3. As for the noopept, you can take up to 40mg 3x daily, and we do recommend half-scooping BloodShot to start and gauge your tolerance. It is potent, and also has neuro protective qualities. Most people will be using even less than half of a scoop to start as a baseline.

As one builds up to a larger dose, the ingredients will work more synergistically, or if you never fully dose, you now have a great pre workout that lasts you much longer. I think you guys are going to love this.
Where does the 120mg/day for Noopept coming from? I know that animal studies have used what converts to much higher than the 20mg/day often used in human studies, but I'd be curious to see human studies on higher doses of Noopept, if they exist.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a very long read but it's about 1,4. It discusses benefits of 1,4 and what it's used for. Multiple animal studies. Slight differences between 1,3 and 1,4. It gives pressor percentages and discusses the similarities in function as vasopressors.

https://www.google.com/patents/US20140080847

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where does the 120mg/day for Noopept coming from? I know that animal studies have used what converts to much higher than the 20mg/day often used in human studies, but I'd be curious to see human studies on higher doses of Noopept, if they exist.
Up to 40mg, whereas I probably should have stated 10-40mg up to 3x per day, so not 120mg (40mg 3x) per day as there is nothing out there that would even dare study 120mg per day of noopept. It's 1000x as potent as piracetam, and it really isn't recommended by some to take more than 40mg daily depending on who you read.

If you took 1/2 scoop you would be getting a fair dose of everything including the noopept at 30mg.
There is no way we would recommend taking 120mg or 2 scoops in one day.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Up to 40mg, whereas I probably should have stated 10-40mg up to 3x per day, so not 120mg (40mg 3x) per day as there is nothing out there that would even dare study 120mg per day of noopept. It's 1000x as potent as piracetam, and it really isn't recommended by some to take more than 40mg daily depending one who you read. If you took 1/2 scoop you would be getting a fair dose of everything including the noopept at 30mg.

40mg 3x daily is 120mg.

So no studies would dare dose 120mg and 40mg isn't recommended but you dosed it at 60mg?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
40mg 3x daily is 120mg.

So no studies would dare dose 120mg and 40mg isn't recommended but you dosed it at 60mg?
I'd just like to chime in and remind everyone that this is our most extreme PWO. Some manufacturers won't go about 60-75mg of DMAA per serving and we have 120mg DMAA per serving. It's also important to note that many people have tried mega doses of noopept without any adverse side effects. This is a very hardcore product, if we kept all doses at "safe, recommended" doses then we wouldn't stand out from the crowd.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any discount code for this or samples I like the look of this but one more question are you owned by hi-tech.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is there any discount code for this or samples I like the look of this but one more question are you owned by hi-tech.
Hey, all our athletes/afflilates have discount codes, you can find them on our Instagram VeinNutrition.

We're working on sample packets of Rupture now.

We are not owned by Hi-Tech, although they're a great company!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
40mg 3x daily is 120mg.

You could probably dose it far higher, and be just fine. That said.

I was referring to studies, and the fact it would just be a waste. We like to dose all of our supplements solidly, unlike so many other companies that use the bare minimum raws then upping the amount of caps per dose just to preserve that profit margin. We want to deliver the best dosed products for our customer's flexibility in dosing. 60mg is a solid dose permitting great flex. :smoker: I get it, you're intimidated by the shear machismo of this pre.

Let's wait for feedback, and I suggest starting with a base dose of 1/2 scoop to gauge and go from here. It's a great product, and I think everyone is going to love it.

Olympus UK produce(d) SARMS. What studies did you use for dosing SARMS so high for human consumption? and were you aware the still unknown long term effects of those research chemicals?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I'd just like to chime in and remind everyone that this is our most extreme PWO. Some manufacturers won't go about 60-75mg of DMAA per serving and we have 120mg DMAA per serving. It's also important to note that many people have tried mega doses of noopept without any adverse side effects. This is a very hardcore product, if we kept all doses at "safe, recommended" doses then we wouldn't stand out from the crowd.
I wouldnt bother to order if it is a "standard" product. I am a stim collector from Malaysia. I have more than 100 tubs of sealed/expired pre workout/stim in my freezer.

I am not affiliated with Vein. I dont even know them. I just admire and love their idea. If everyone is producing identical product then where is the fun of collecting stim?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, all our athletes/afflilates have discount codes, you can find them on our Instagram VeinNutrition.

We're working on sample packets of Rupture now.

We are not owned by Hi-Tech, although they're a great company!

Depending on your view on decent. I respect hi-tech following FDA rules to the T and them willing to fight the FDA but that about where it ends(atleast for me). I don't want to go on about the negatives as I'm not here to bash them.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Depending on your view on decent. I respect hi-tech following FDA rules to the T and them willing to fight the FDA but that about where it ends(atleast for me). I don't want to go on about the negatives as I'm not here to bash them.
That's a good strategy, especially in a public setting like this. We try our best not to attack any competitors because it's not th best PR decision ?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess I forgot to mention that too.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any promo code currently? $44 is pretty high.
Check out our Instagram page VeinNutrition and use an athlete code for a discount. Also consider that you're getting twice the amount of DMAA per serving as almost every other PWO out there!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This. Is the 120mg taken per day adjusted for humans, if taken from rats?

Nvm, it was addressed. the phrase clinical dosing is throwing me off

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This. Is the 120mg taken per day adjusted for humans, if taken from rats?
Ha. No, that was my own extrapolation from a culmination of data I have read on noopept. It should have been 10-40mg 3x daily is what was recommended as fine. For whom? That would be the average person, and the use would most likely have been for Depression; Neurological Disorders, etc. We are as usual in territory of the unknown but based on a basic dosing idea, and expanded from there. Just far enough to push the boundaries. Isn't that what we all do? Isn't that what the entire bodybuilding industry has been built on? Pushing boundaries.

You can and people have dosed far above that daily, but that's not the point here is it? 60mg in one scoop along with 120mg of DMAA 1,3 and 1,4, and other ingredients. One would probably dose 1/2 scoop anyway and get a solid dose of everything including the Noopept. That's an incredible value and potency as it is, but one could adjust their dosage upward or down if they chose to and still have a great experience.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, fair enough I just got confused there haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, fair enough I just got confused there haha
It's all good! :D

I'm sure there will be several unsponsored and sponsored logs going up not too long from now, and I cannot wait to see the results people achieve while using this supplement.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I think when they get old, they just turn into rocks. The first few boxes I had (all right around launch) were not bad at all. Chewy, but no more than an old school Powerbar...I actually thought they were pretty good and actually recommended them to people (not realizing what would happen when they got old). Then I bought another two boxes a few months later, and both boxes were rock hard. Cold, they weren't even edible...probably could have used them as a weapon though lol. Microwave sort of saved them, but even then, they were still super tough.

ProMore is a completely different story though...it's a good protein.
I'm gonna have to try microwaving these bad boys to see if that softens them up, they're rock solid.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not just double the doses so people don't have to take a half scoop?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why not just double the doses so people don't have to take a half scoop?
Do you mean, Why don't you halve the doses so people use a full scoop? Because someone would want to use two scoops and what value would that be then? 15 servings? So, now you have 30 full servings, or even up to 60 half servings and all the potential flexible doses in between while being the most potent pre workout on the market.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha. No, that was my own extrapolation from a culmination of data I have read on noopept. It should have been 10-40mg 3x daily is what was recommended as fine. For whom? That would be the average person, and the use would most likely have been for Depression; Neurological Disorders, etc. We are as usual in territory of the unknown but based on a basic dosing idea, and expanded from there. Just far enough to push the boundaries. Isn't that what we all do? Isn't that what the entire bodybuilding industry has been built on? Pushing boundaries.

You can and people have dosed far above that daily, but that's not the point here is it? 60mg in one scoop along with 120mg of DMAA 1,3 and 1,4, and other ingredients. One would probably dose 1/2 scoop anyway and get a solid dose of everything including the Noopept. That's an incredible value and potency as it is, but one could adjust their dosage upward or down if they chose to and still have a great experience.
10-40mg 3x per day comes out to 30-120mg; I have never seen near 120mg recommended. I've seen recommendations for 30mg/day, sometimes speedster into 3 doses of 10mg, or 40mg separated into a few doses, but never close to 40mg x3. Perhaps it's just a strange wording that isn't coming across right to me

Also, any info on the rhodiola standardization?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

That's a good way to put it. When you take something with 1,3 ,in my experience, you start to feel more energetic when you get moving. It's not like a rush of anything but you feel ready to go. And like all stims, after a while you start to come down. With 1,4 it would just take longer to come down. Think of it as a parabola or a bell curve. 1,3 has a quick incline, a decent peak and moderate decline. You don't crash from it but after a while the energy you had is gone.
Ummmm what....? Dmaa specifically 1,3 is NOTORIOUS and synonymous with an epic crash haha. Not to mention the energy is a complete rush. Kinda feeling like you're just making things up here...

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Half scoops are fine if you know ahead of time to do so. Somebody inexperienced comes in and just houses 2 scoops because that's what they do with all their pres and you could have a problem.

Obviously it's the own persons fault but how many consumers actually know ingredients and doses?

I just with 1,3 on such a thin line any accident or bad press will kill it. Even 90mgs would have separated you from the pack

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
his products seem pretty good.. don't know anyone who has used them... Side note new Clash profile looks good
I am using Ruckus + Vasky for my non dmha /dmaa day. Pretty solid energy and pump. No crash. I even take 1 scoop of Ruckus around 3 pm to finish my job.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Up to 40mg, whereas I probably should have stated 10-40mg up to 3x per day, so not 120mg (40mg 3x) per day as there is nothing out there that would even dare study 120mg per day of noopept. It's 1000x as potent as piracetam, and it really isn't recommended by some to take more than 40mg daily depending on who you read.

If you took 1/2 scoop you would be getting a fair dose of everything including the noopept at 30mg.
1. You say there are no "significant" scientific studies... do you have any what so ever to ensure human safety at any dosages? or just a mediocre understanding of chemistry to ensure its safety. Saying everything needs to be researched more is stupid, yes it does but at least we have base studies showing the compound is safe to begin with.

2. You literally just said you can take up to 120mg/day and then a few posts later say no one would dare study 120mg/day...

60mg of noopept seems like a stupid dose based on a bro-dart board. I understand its a hardcore preworkout and was personally looking forward to this as i have an extremely high tolerance to stims... but dosing something like noopept this high is just stupid, its going to expose people to a number of side effects before the sides of DMAA even come into it. The rationale of half scooping basing your ingredients is also a poor reason why dose 1-2 on the probability of half scooping but ignore the rest?

p.s. hot tip which you seemed to miss... if you have a 30 serve tub and you put a scoop/server in half the size then it becomes a 60 serve tub, you don't have to cut the volume in half when you decrease the serving size. (in regards to your reply to Ape above)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Check out our Instagram page VeinNutrition and use an athlete code for a discount. Also consider that you're getting twice the amount of DMAA per serving as almost every other PWO out there!
Really interested to try but can't justify I need a $40 pre with coupon. The market has what I need now costing much less than that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 new core ABC Flavors being available in almost all places soon

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too many cucks complaining about 60mg of Noopept lol...what do you think is going to happen, take it and run full speed into the rear window of a Mini-Van?

Vein has taken things up a notch, congrats. People asked for something hardcore, you listened, I bought.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ummmm what....? Dmaa specifically 1,3 is NOTORIOUS and synonymous with an epic crash haha. Not to mention the energy is a complete rush. Kinda feeling like you're just making things up here...
I said in the post you quoted, in my experience
I never feel a rush of euphoric energy. I don't actually feel any different until I start moving around, warming up, and lifting. I also do not experience a crash that I associate with other preworkouts. That said. I have received multiple compliments from associates who have taken rupture at a scoop and a half. Which equates to Appx 100mg 1,3. They said their workouts were amazing and they were able to go to work and function on a higher level. On a negative note I have been told that it was to much for a few people. But the few who said that do not consume a lot of stims and found 3/4 to a whole scoop to be a much better spot for them.

I do not have to make anything up. Literally nothing to gain from it. I'm merely stating my personal experience with 1,3. If you have a different feeling than that I'm sorry. And if you experience a crash from it, I'm also sorry. I have had nothing but positive experiences from it.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really interested to try but can't justify I need a $40 pre with coupon. The market has what I need now costing much less than that.
If you can't justify a 40-45$ pwo then that's fine. I have spent nearly 60 on the new c4 that only like 15-20 servings. I just wanted to try it. But let me math ya a little bit. After a code and shipping its roughly $45 for a 30 serving pwo that is pretty much a solid one scooper. At that price point you are looking at $1.50 per serving. IMO that's not bad. It's cheaper than Red Bull, monster, and many other products that you drink. But say one scoop is just a little to strong for you and you found your sweet spot at around 3/4 a scoop. That puts you at 40 servings a container and takes the price down to $1.10 a serving. That's pretty good in itself. If you think it's expensive thats fine. If you don't want to try it that's fine too. Just putting it out there.