The dissapearing man

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't really remember how long it's been. Back in late February early March I did 30 days on a oral with like 300 test, added mast and got hurt, pulled the plug for a few weeks, started again and added something else but after 2 weeks I pulled the plug again and since may I did 5 days on anadrol and 5 days on rad. So other then 10 days on orals I've been on cruise for about 4 months?
When did you do that epistane cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really liked it, I forgot how much I like epistane and I have another 90x10mg caps I will be using at the tail end of a cycle at some point

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really liked it, I forgot how much I like epistane and I have another 90x10mg caps I will be using at the tail end of a cycle at some point
Yea I remember how much you liked it and that you preferred it over winny. That was the last cycle I remember you doing completely till the end. You should definitely throw that in your next one scince you responded so well to it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea I remember how much you liked it and that you preferred it over winny. That was the last cycle I remember you doing completely till the end. You should definitely throw that in your next one scince you responded so well to it
I gained like 15 lbs in 30 days and benching 315 for solid sets of 6-8. Which is probably why I hurt myself lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I respond extremely well to Epistane too, but the pumps and dry joints get abusive. Last time I ran it I gained 10lbs scale weight and dropped about 5% BF but calf and lower back pumps were crippling. However it gives me hope for how well I will respond to Masteron since they are both DHT, and Anavar has also always been very good to me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I respond extremely well to Epistane too, but the pumps and dry joints get abusive. Last time I ran it I gained 10lbs scale weight and dropped about 5% BF but calf and lower back pumps were crippling. However it gives me hope for how well I will respond to Masteron since they are both DHT, and Anavar has also always been very good to me.
I responded very well to pretty much every dht I've used and I don't believe I have ever crushed my estrogen either. I like mast and I've actually never pushed it past 400mg if I'm not mistaken. If I had some leftover mast (I thought I did but I didn't) I would **** with it after the fight just to see how far past my test dose I could go. 50/50 @,300/300 - 400/400, is the most of done and estrogen is great like that, slightly on the high side of normal but feel good

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I responded very well to pretty much every dht I've used and I don't believe I have ever crushed my estrogen either. I like mast and I've actually never pushed it past 400mg if I'm not mistaken. If I had some leftover mast (I thought I did but I didn't) I would **** with it after the fight just to see how far past my test dose I could go. 50/50 @,300/300 - 400/400, is the most of done and estrogen is great like that, slightly on the high side of normal but feel good
Yeah, I am concerned about dry joints which is why I am considering adding NPP if I add anything else. Just depends on if my buddy wants to do a trade or not. I figure as I move up the mast I might want the water from the nandrolone to help protect joints, and add a little volume too. Of course that can also be done by increasing test too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I am concerned about dry joints which is why I am considering adding NPP if I add anything else. Just depends on if my buddy wants to do a trade or not. I figure as I move up the mast I might want the water from the nandrolone to help protect joints, and add a little volume too. Of course that can also be done by increasing test too.
I don't think I've ever noticed dry joints. Buy I've also never got any joint benifits from nandrolone or npp. Honestly, I talk to a lot of ppl that use gear on a regular basis. On the forums we here a lot about dry joints from winni or mast or whatever and relief from deca ect. In person I never here anyone say any type of gear hurts there joints and I also don't personally (like in person) know anyone who gets joint relief from deca or npp.

I know it is a thing, but I just don't come across it outside of the forums with the exception of the guys I know who started using gear in the 90's and those guys are still very much in the 90's with gear knowledge.

Deca makes you bloated and is good for your joints

Winni cuts you up

Gh has to be ran 2 kits back to back before it starts working.

Lots of nonsense that is believed to be factual.

Now I wanna throw out there that I seem to tolerate high doses of things even tho I don't really run high doses.

Maybe with deca or npp I need to experiment in the 400-600 range and see if there's a difference.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something I’ve heard Dave Crosland say is when test gets higher, he believes mast needs to start going proportionally higher to keep up with the aromatization increase.

This is week 4 of 600 test e, 560 mast e, 90-120 dhb, and my estrogen feels very well balanced. Joints don’t click, but gyno isn’t aggravated, no AI or SERM in use. Just a cap of 200mg DIM daily, plus my daily zinc & grape seed extract and some P5P while I’m running the 50mg Anadrol this week for the meet Sunday.

I can’t imagine taking the mast a lot higher than the test. When I cruise, 180 test & 80 mast r was tolerable but on the dry side. 180 test solo gives me gyno. Joints feel way better right now at essentially 600/600.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something I’ve heard Dave Crosland say is when test gets higher, he believes mast needs to start going proportionally higher to keep up with the aromatization increase.

This is week 4 of 600 test e, 560 mast e, 90-120 dhb, and my estrogen feels very well balanced. Joints don’t click, but gyno isn’t aggravated, no AI or SERM in use. Just a cap of 200mg DIM daily, plus my daily zinc & grape seed extract and some P5P while I’m running the 50mg Anadrol this week for the meet Sunday.

I can’t imagine taking the mast a lot higher than the test. When I cruise, 180 test & 80 mast r was tolerable but on the dry side. 180 test solo gives me gyno. Joints feel way better right now at essentially 600/600.
It makes sense, I also have a feeling that the ai capability of things like mast and primo have some limits, like...... I'm trying to think how to word it lol, say adding 200 mast drops estrogen 8 points, that dosent mean that 600 mast will drop it 24 points.

Yet the more test we take the more estrogen we convert.

So 200 test/200mast may very well be different estrogen control then 800/800 if that makes sense

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Neither have i
This next blast will get my first time running a gram ..I know it's the the best idea I just want to see how my body responds to a gram per week, I remember when I first started getting into/ learning about gear I heard that pros ran a gram and I couldn't believe it, I thought it was like gym folklore or something. Lol. Of I could see myself now back then lol 😂

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not high bp, pimples all over my back n shoulders
Dude that sucks!! That's one thing I've never had an issue with. The only time in my life was during football season I woukd get them on my chin because my chin strap would be full of sweat. Its gotta be your skin type. My first training partner back in the day( the one who took me down to Mexico once a week so we could do our shots at LA farmacia ) use to get them really bad especially from the primoteston amps. He was hawaiin so he had really dark oily skin. I bet it's the Italian genetics great for getting tan not so great fir acne

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This next blast will get my first time running a gram ..I know it's the the best idea I just want to see how my body responds to a gram per week, I remember when I first started getting into/ learning about gear I heard that pros ran a gram and I couldn't believe it, I thought it was like gym folklore or something. Lol. Of I could see myself now back then lol
Until you hear stories about guys like Scott Mendelson taking 10 grams/wk, and just swallowing handfuls of orals in the weeks leading to a contest. Not that most guys do stuff that insane, but someone out there is doing it.

Scott was infamous for taking way too much Drol before a contest & getting so bloated his multiply bench shirt became too tight to get the bar to successfully touch his chest; he’d end up bombing out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good info here in this last page of posts.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Until you hear stories about guys like Scott Mendelson taking 10 grams/wk, and just swallowing handfuls of orals in the weeks leading to a contest. Not that most guys do stuff that insane, but someone out there is doing it.

Scott was infamous for taking way too much Drol before a contest & getting so bloated his multiply bench shirt became too tight to get the bar to successfully touch his chest; he’d end up bombing out.
Wasn't he on an episode if take talk with Dave tate? The name sounds familiar

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't he on an episode if take talk with Dave tate? The name sounds familiar
Maybe, he’s done a bunch of videos and interviews, but Mendelson is probably overall the best 308lb (final weightclass before unlimited bodyweight) benchpresser of all time. He set the all-time multiply record at over 1,000lbs and held the all-time raw record for 308 at 701 until 2020, nearly 20 years. Johnnie Harris is the only 308 to ever best that raw lift with a 705, but nobody else ever held the 700/1,000 combo like Scott.

Scott has done 750 in comp weighing like 330, and he usually has some ab showing weighing 300lbs. When my wife competed in Norway he stayed at the same resort (his gf was in my wife’s comp). At breakfast he ate like a dozen hard boiled eggs alongside 3 plates of food - he told me he was cutting and only 300ish at the time. He was showing me some arm wrestling moves and his hand absolutely covered mine. The wrist/hand muscles were insane.

He didn’t tell me about the gear; Leo and Longevity alleged that’s what Mendy claimed to use when he trained at his gym.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a country club golf pro for many years.
A good private club will usually have three soups prepared and out on a table every day.

Last club I was at had clam or corn chowder.
Minestrone and then some kind of bean soup.

Corn chowder was my favorite and I was as fat as a horse. Been at least 25 years since I had some corn chowder. Omg and I would get a chicken sandwich on a onion bun smothered with grilled onions a slice of provolone and BBQ sauce on top.
Wash it down with several cups of 7 up.

And usually a red stripe or 6

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just checking in to close this thread out. I'm super busy and I'm sure everyone noticed I went from posting multiple times daily to just occasionally.

Thanks for following, for the time being I'm just kinda staying in maintenance mode and maintaining at 190-194.

20231001_140749~2.jpg

I'm planning a mini cut back to the low 180's and then starting a "small to moderate" cycle to fill back out and add a lb or 2 of muscle while not hindering performance and working on some power. I'm not logging it. I'd rather use my free time to follow @MrKleen73 off-season and contest prep. If yiur not already over there go check it out

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just checking in to close this thread out. I'm super busy and I'm sure everyone noticed I went from posting multiple times daily to just occasionally.

Thanks for following, for the time being I'm just kinda staying in maintenance mode and maintaining at 190-194.

View attachment 236854

I'm planning a mini cut back to the low 180's and then starting a "small to moderate" cycle to fill back out and add a lb or 2 of muscle while not hindering performance and working on some power. I'm not logging it. I'd rather use my free time to follow @MrKleen73 off-season and contest prep. If yiur not already over there go check it out

This was a good thread….hope you log another one, but your right Kleen’s new contest prep thread is already really good and already some good info shared.👍

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This was a good thread….hope you log another one, but your right Kleen’s new contest prep thread is already really good and already some good info shared.👍
I will do another log at some point, I just wanna relax a bit from feeling obligated to do stuff and I think a real prep log is needed around here. Everyone wants to look like a bodybuilder but no1 wants to act like one. I'm guilty too, but at least i understand my hobbies contradict each other. But how many more......Yo bro, what dose should i run my tren and anadrol on this bulk, goal is to gain 20lbs and get lean lol. I'm 27% bf and lookingto lean bulk/recomp.

No bro, you need a diet, not a cycle lol.

I think kleens log will benifit many ppl. Especially once it's prep time

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will do another log at some point, I just wanna relax a bit from feeling obligated to do stuff and I think a real prep log is needed around here. Everyone wants to look like a bodybuilder but no1 wants to act like one. I'm guilty too, but at least i understand my hobbies contradict each other. But how many more......Yo bro, what dose should i run my tren and anadrol on this bulk, goal is to gain 20lbs and get lean lol. I'm 27% bf and lookingto lean bulk/recomp.

No bro, you need a diet, not a cycle lol.

I think kleens log will benifit many ppl. Especially once it's prep time
Thank's @Smont I appreciate the shout! The more the merrier in there. Some great minds in there already helping to guide the ship through discussion and education.
Tag me whenever you start a new one at some point
Yeah same here your threads are always a lot of fun and great knowledge!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not really gonna log anything. I'm gonna do so.e 1-2× week posts to track my strength and volume progression. Bumped test to 375 and added 375 eq a few days ago.

Weightscare reduced to ride the progression wave and hopefully add 25-50lbs to my 3-5 rep maxes at the end of 12 weeks. Which will still be less then my best maxes but strength is down so this is muscle memory

Squat 245 sets of 12
DL 325 sets of 3
Bench 235 sets of 3
OHP 95 sets of 5
Chins bw×15
45×? Find out next time

Trained 100% empty gym today so I snapped a bunch of pictures but didn't check them till after and my lense had streaks and the mirrors were dirty and the barbell was in front of me lol 😅😆🙃😂 I couldn't have possibly took worse pics unless they came out blurry head to toe lol.

193lbs, bf no clue 12 or 11? Don't let the veins fool you. They make me appear leaner then I am.

20231025_130841~3.jpg
20231025_131517~2.jpg
20231025_131502~3.jpg
20231025_132031~2.jpg

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
even ignoring the veins you're starting to show striations in the chest, stomach is lean, V is pronounced, biceps are pronounced, abs are defined. if you are as high as 12, I wouldn't think you could possibly be any higher.

that would put you at around 185lbs / 8% ish? 12 seems high to me. at 10 and lower I was starting to show the striations in the obliques and finally lower ab veins, I can't quite see your obliques in the pic cause you're arm is doing that awesome flex. I'm thinking half those veins are actually tattooed on 😅💪🤘

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I think your BF guess is pretty accurate from the pics. You are definitely a few BF% ahead of me on the lean train.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking solid and ripped…. I agree with Dustin, I think you’re lower than 12%, probably closer to 10%.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe change the name to ”Reappearing Man”?
Lol, I'm gonna stay under 200lbs, I'm probably gonna do a little clean up mini cut for a week or 2 just to keep myself on the ball. Any time I start creeping to 198-200 I'm gonna add tren, cough cough, I mean I'm gonna mini cut again for a week or 2 and hopefully just keep slowly gaining strength along the majority of the way lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That will gradually get you to a very ripped 198-200 over a little time back on gear!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That will gradually get you to a very ripped 198-200 over a little time back on gear!
That would be the best outcome. That's what I looked like at my best. Probably 8% @200lbs and 12-15% @215-218.
even ignoring the veins you're starting to show striations in the chest, stomach is lean, V is pronounced, biceps are pronounced, abs are defined. if you are as high as 12, I wouldn't think you could possibly be any higher.

that would put you at around 185lbs / 8% ish? 12 seems high to me. at 10 and lower I was starting to show the striations in the obliques and finally lower ab veins, I can't quite see your obliques in the pic cause you're arm is doing that awesome flex. I'm thinking half those veins are actually tattooed on 😅💪🤘
I know, it's weird tho. I can go through my pictures where I'm 180, 190, 200 and they all look to be similar bf. I know I didn't gain or loose 20 lbs of fat or muscle between pictures so what the **** happens lol. Even now. I'm 10lbs up from the lowest part of my cut. My bf looks slightly leaner then when I was 183. It's like I just inflate and deflate

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking….. I haven’t seen him posting lately either.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That would be the best outcome. That's what I looked like at my best. Probably 8% @200lbs and 12-15% @215-218.

I know, it's weird tho. I can go through my pictures where I'm 180, 190, 200 and they all look to be similar bf. I know I didn't gain or loose 20 lbs of fat or muscle between pictures so what the **** happens lol. Even now. I'm 10lbs up from the lowest part of my cut. My bf looks slightly leaner then when I was 183. It's like I just inflate and deflate
Yeah, you have a lot of muscle so glycogen level changes for you are pretty massive. Plus you have great fat distribution, even when you are "heavy" you still look pretty lean.
Did @Mikereyn513 go Mia?

Don't see him posting lately
Right, now that you mention it he hasn't posted recently. Hope he is okay.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have lost 14lbs in 17 days since the meet. I have absolutely been restricting my food & trying to drop weight, but I certainly haven’t burned 50,000 calories (17lbs of fat) of deficit yet in that time, probably more like 20-25k.

The rest is water. Glycogen, subq estrogenic retention, inflammation.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even now. I'm 10lbs up from the lowest part of my cut. My bf looks slightly leaner then when I was 183. It's like I just inflate and deflate
I have lost 14lbs in 17 days since the meet. I have absolutely been restricting my food & trying to drop weight, but I certainly haven’t burned 50,000 calories (17lbs of fat) of deficit yet in that time, probably more like 20-25k.

The rest is water. Glycogen, subq estrogenic retention, inflammation.
sodium, cheese, and even just 1 or 2 beers can make me look like 5% higher BF for a couple days. it's wild. I can have my abs showing "OK" at 195/196 right now (OK enough for me) and the next day look 20lbs fatter just based upon some food choices even if my weight is same or only up 1lb. sorta wild. but even when I was super lean my abs would go from chiseled to mushy if I had an insanely hard core /abs day.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Mikereyn513 Where you at? DETROIT WHAT!?!?! DETROIT WHAT!?!?!?!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sodium, cheese, and even just 1 or 2 beers can make me look like 5% higher BF for a couple days. it's wild. I can have my abs showing "OK" at 195/196 right now (OK enough for me) and the next day look 20lbs fatter just based upon some food choices even if my weight is same or only up 1lb. sorta wild. but even when I was super lean my abs would go from chiseled to mushy if I had an insanely hard core /abs day.
I have been using a workout/food tracking app and ‘Merican Cheese is 55 cal a slice. Little things throw me for a loop. But 2 tbsp of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce is 70 cal 0.2g of fat and 16g of carbs. I was putting 3 slices on a burger, eating 2 burgers over white rice. 6 slices for this fatty. Wtf?
So now I just do the bbq

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been using a workout/food tracking app and ‘Merican Cheese is 55 cal a slice. Little things throw me for a loop. But 2 tbsp of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce is 70 cal 0.2g of fat and 16g of carbs. I was putting 3 slices on a burger, eating 2 burgers over white rice. 6 slices for this fatty. Wtf?
So now I just do the bbq
protein and carbs don't have a lot of negative effects on me in surplus but fat definitely does, and immediately. I don't even have digestive issues with milk, but over indulging in cheese is like instant ab killer for me

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What up fellas just got back from Montana for work. Hours were Hella long and I didn't get any service in the break room. Was working from 9am to anywhere from 930pm to 130am the next day. Found a badass local gym tho so was still able to train. Had to push the off season cycle back until today when i got back. So week 1 will be 750test 400mast e and 450 eq. Did I miss anything important or was it same old " what do yiu think about 500mg tren and 100mg anadrol for my first cycle?"

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What up fellas just got back from Montana for work. Hours were Hella long and I didn't get any service in the break room. Was working from 9am to anywhere from 930pm to 130am the next day. Found a badass local gym tho so was still able to train. Had to push the off season cycle back until today when i got back. So week 1 will be 750test 400mast e and 450 eq. Did I miss anything important or was it same old " what do yiu think about 500mg tren and 100mg anadrol for my first cycle?"
Glad your OK, lately when someone goes Mia its not good