\\The DEAL Of The SUMMER// OxyELITE Protein+AP+MORE @ NP!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking the week off from the gym because of my move. Renting a truck and doing it myself. I've inadvertently raised calories this week. Once this all gets said and done it will be nice. Budman, you're making me even more hungry!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paul Prudhomme's St. Louis Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie

View attachment 83869

St. Louis Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie
Makes 2 pies, 8 servings each
5 eggs
3 egg yolks
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into parts
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 very ripe medium bananas, cut into large pieces
5 tablespoons cornstarch
3 tablespoons water
5 tablespoons sugar
1 cup heavy cream
1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
2 baked 9-inch pie shells

Combine the eggs, egg yolks, butter, brown sugar, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and bananas in the bowl of a food processor and process until completed blended, about 1½ minutes. Leave the mixture in the food processor.

Combine the cornstarch and water in a small bowl and stir until well blended. Set aside.

Place the sugar, cream and evaporated milk in the top pot of a double boiler set over boiling water and heat, stirring occasionally, until light bubbles start forming around the edges and the mixture is hot, about 6 to 7 minutes.

Stir the cornstarch mixture and whisk it into the cream/milk. Whisk constantly until the mixture is very thick, about 2 minutes. Then, with the food processor running, add the cream mixture to the banana mixture in a steady stream and process 45 to 60 seconds. Pour the mixture back into the top of the double boiler and cook over high heat, whisking constantly, until the temperature reaches 165ºF, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow the filling to cool to about 120ºF, whisking frequently, about 15 minutes.

Pour the filling into the prepared pie shells and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, until set.

Serve as is or with whipped cream.

NOTE: If desired, add 6 tablespoons of melted butter to the mixture after it has been cooked, for a richer and slightly firmer texture. Roasted nuts, such as chopped pecans or almonds may be added as a variation. Have fun with the topping, and enjoy!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
USP OxyElite Chocolate Protein Loaves:

Recipe:
60g Complete Pancake Mix
1 Tsp Baking Powder
3g of Splenda
8g SF/FF Pudding Mix
1 Scoop Oxy Elite Protein Powder (Chocolate)
1 White (Stiffened to a Firm Peak)
1/3 Cup Almond Milk
25g of Greek Yogurt

Directions:

First of all combine your dry in a separate bowl and Mix.
add in the milk, and yogurt and combine into the dry.

Take the egg whites and stiff to a peak (beat on high power with your stand up mixer or hand mixer for 2-3 mintues until firm and rise up, slowly fold these into the bowl with the rest of the batter (will help with rising and moisture in the final product)
Take your batter and use cooking spray to spray small little loaf pans.

Preheat the oven to 350 and cook for 20 minutes and allow to cool after on a cooling rack!

Macros:

Calories: ~ 415
Fat: ~ 7g
Carbs: ~ 55g
Protein: ~ 45g

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good low carb recipe for summer, Rib-Eye Steaks with Pistachio Butter and Asparagus

View attachment 83884

1/4 cup shelled, roasted unsalted pistachios
1 cup arugula
1/4 cup butter, softened
2 boneless rib-eye steaks, about 12 oz. each
1 pound asparagus, trimmed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 1/2 teaspoons pepper

1. Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Whirl pistachios and arugula in a food processor until minced. Add butter and whirl until smooth, scraping down inside of bowl as needed.
2. Rub steaks and asparagus with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill steaks, turning once, until done the way you like, 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare. Grill asparagus in last few minutes, turning once, until tender-crisp.
3. Transfer everything to a cutting board, dollop steaks with butter, and tent with foil. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice steaks and serve with asparagus.

Nutritional Information
Amount per serving
Calories: 506
Calories from fat: 66%
Protein: 38g
Fat: 37g
Saturated fat: 16g
Carbohydrate: 5.2g
Fiber: 2.3g
Sodium: 727mg
Cholesterol: 172mg

Mmmm!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grilled Pizza Margarita

Ingredients
6 ounces Pizza Dough, recipe follows
1/4 cup virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
1/2 cup loosely packed shredded fontina
2 tablespoons freshly grated Pecorino Romano
6 tablespoons chopped canned tomatoes, in heavy puree
8 basil leaves
Directions
Prepare a hot charcoal fire, setting the grill rack 3 to 4 inches above the coals.

On a large, oiled, inverted baking sheet, spread and flatten the pizza dough with your hands into a 10 to 12-inch free-form circle, 1/8-inch thick. Do not make a lip. You may end up with a rectangle rather than a circle; the shape is unimportant, but do take care to maintain an even thickness.

When the fire is hot (when you can hold your hand over the coals for 3 to 4 seconds at a distance of 5 inches), use your fingertips to lift the dough gently by the 2 corners closest to you, and drape in onto the grill. Catch the loose edge on the grill first and slide the remaining dough into place over the fire. Within a minute the dough will puff slightly, the underside will stiffen, and grill marks will appear.

Using tongs, immediately flip the crust over, onto the coolest part of the grill. Quickly brush the grilled surface with olive oil. Scatter the garlic and cheeses over the dough, and spoon dollops of tomato over the cheese. Do not cover the entire surface of the pizza with tomatoes. Finally, drizzle the pizza with 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil.

Slide the pizza back toward the hot coals, but not directly over them. Using tongs, rotate the pizza frequently so that different sections receive high heat; check the underside often to see that it is not burning. The pizza is done when the top is bubbly and the cheese melted, about 6 to 8 minutes. Serve at once, topped with the basil leaves and additional olive oil, if desired.

This recipe was provided by professional chefs and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.

Pizza Dough:
1 tablespoon active dry yeast
6 cups high-gluten flour
2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
Extra-virgin olive oil
Sprinkle the yeast over 1/2 cup warm (105 to 110 degrees F) water and allow it to dissolve and activate, about 5 minutes.

Combine the flour and salt and mound it onto a cool work surface creating a high walled well in the center. Combine the yeast mixture with 1 1/2 cups of cool water and pour into the well. Slowly begin to mix the water and flour, a little at a time, moving your fingers in short, counter clockwise circles around the border of the water. When the dough is firm enough to hold it's shape, scrape the remaining flour over it and knead until the mass is smooth and shiny, approximately 7 minutes.

Transfer the dough to a bowl that has been brushed with olive oil. Brush the top of the dough with olive oil to prevent a skin from forming, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place away from drafts until doubled in bulk, about 2 hours. Punch down the dough and knead once more. Let the dough rise again for about 40 minutes, punch down again and form dough into 4 balls.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grilled Shrimp Tacos

View attachment 83901

Ingredients
1/2 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
3 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled
3 tablespoons butter, melted
2 large garlic cloves, minced
4 limes, cut into quarters
kosher salt
8 6-inch corn tortillas
2 to 3 cups finely shredded green cabbage
bottled green tomatillo salsa

1. Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, and cumin. Set aside.

2. Skewer the shrimp. (If using wood skewers, soak them in water for 10 minutes beforehand.) In a small bowl, combine the butter and garlic. Brush the shrimp with the garlic butter.

3. Place the shrimp on grill with the limes. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until the shrimp are opaque and the limes are browned.

4. Remove from grill. Lightly salt the shrimp.

5. Grill the tortillas for 30 seconds on each side, then place inside a paper bag to keep warm.

6. Pull the shrimp off the skewers; divide evenly among the tortillas. Top with the cabbage, sour cream sauce, tomatillo salsa, and a squeeze of grilled lime.

Per Serving
Calories 247
Calcium 96mg
Carbohydrate 18g
Cholesterol 147mg
Fat 13g
Fiber 3g
Iron 3mg
Protein 16mg
Sat Fat 5g
Sodium 345mg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jerk Chicken and bean Stirfry

100g Chicken
100g Black Beans
50g White Rice (Dry)
1 cup broccoli
100g Peppers/Onions

Simple, cook up your chicken, and then steam your veggies (broccoli) and throw into a skillet with pepper/onions and add in the beans and rice last.

I topped with tons of hot sauce and butter spray and then cajun seasoning, paprkia, chili powder, garlic salt, and herb seasoning.

Delish!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grilled Lamb Chops with Yogurt Sauce

View attachment 83902

Ingredients
1 shallot, roughly chopped
1 garlic clove
1 cup cilantro leaves (plus more for garnish)
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ lemon, juiced
Zest of 1 lemon
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon cumin
Dash cayenne or ¼ teaspoon harissa
12 lamb rib chops (about 3 pounds total), trimmed
1 cup Greek yogurt
½ teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon lemon juice

1. Combine the shallot, garlic, cilantro, olive oil, lemon juice and zest, salt, cumin and cayenne in a small food processor and puree until the sauce is smooth.

2. Place the lamb in a large Ziploc bag. Pour the marinade over the chops. Shake them around until well-coated. Place in the refrigerator for at least four hours, or overnight.

3. Combine the yogurt, cumin and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. (This can be done the night before as well.)

4. When ready to serve, fire up a grill to medium-high heat. Brush with the grates with oil. Remove the lamb chops from the marinade. Grill for five minutes on each side, rotating each chop 90° halfway through the cooking process on each side to create a nice cross-hatch. Remove to a plate or cutting board, and tent with foil. Allow to rest for ten minutes.

5. Serve with the yogurt sauce, and garnish with a healthy handful of cilantro. Serve immediately alongside quinoa tabouli, herbed rice or couscous pilaf.

I'm just making myself hungry now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Teriyaki Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Grilled Asparagus and Grilled Hashbrowns.

White potatoes cubed and grilled covered in aluminum foil
Asparagus on the grill (on aluminum foil)
Corn on Cob (Grilled in Tin Foil)
Tieryaiki chicken is simply chicken marinated in teriyaki sauce and then thrown on the grill for 3-4 minutes each side on a medium heat.

Very simple and easy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dip your french fries in your shake/chocolate malt. Good stuff.
Or put them on your burger!

Made a Grilled Cheese, then put a burger on it, with french fries, more cheese, and bacon.

Glorious:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

OxyElite Peanut Butter Chocolate Low-Carb Fudge

Ingredients

100g Greek Yogurt
100g Non Fat Plain Yogurt
50g Oxy Elite Protein (Chocolate)
2 TBSP (36g) Peanut/Almond Butter)

Directions

Mix your Protein Powder, Yogurt, and Peanut Butter in a bowl
Take a 9x9 Pan and spread the mixture evenly across and leave a bit of thickness in the final batter.

Throw in the freezer for 45-60 minutes and take out, Use a knife and cut into small chunks and serve on a plate. So simple and easy, could also be done using almond milk instead of yogurt (I would use ½ cup amond milk for 50g Protein and 2 TBSP PB)

PB can be omitted if you want a lower fat alternative.

Calories

Cals: ~ 545
Fat – 25g
Carbs ~ 25g

Protein ~ 55g

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or put them on your burger!Made a Grilled Cheese, then put a burger on it, with french fries, more cheese, and bacon.Glorious:
The question is...how did you actually manage to eat that? It's taller than it is wide!

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
This was a nice little snack I made with OEProtein! I was going to a little kids birthday party and I wanted some cake to fit my diet. I let it sit a little too long though so it got kind of dry. Still a nice treat on a diet though.

OEProtein Chocolate PB2 Mug Cake

Cake:

1 scoop OEProtein

1 egg

1 tbsp. almond milk

1/4 tsp. baking powder

pinch of salt

1 packet of stevia

Mix in a mug and cook in microwave for ~1 minute. Cut out of mug and put on plate. cover in Chocolate PB2 and put some blueberries on top as desired.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
USP Labs OxyElite Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Loaves:

Recipe:
100g Complete Pancake Mix
1 Tsp Baking Powder
3g of Splenda
1 Scoop Oxy Elite Protein Powder (Chocolate)
1 Egg
1 White (Stiffened to a Firm Peak)
100g Pumpkin
1/3 Cup Almond Milk

Directions:

First of all combine your dry in a separate bowl and Mix. (Whey, Splenda, SF/FF Pudding, Baking Powder)
add in the Whole Egg, milk, and Pumpkin as your wet into the dry.

Take the egg whites and stiff to a peak (beat on high power with your stand up mixer or hand mixer for 2-3 mintues until firm and rise up, slowly fold these into the bowl with the rest of the batter (will help with rising and moisture in the final product)
Be Careful when using pumpkin it may take a touch longer to cook because of how wet/moist they are, so watch these careful and make sure its on a medium power when cooking or else they will burn easy. Use a Griddle or Skillet to cook.

Macros:

Calories: ~675
Fat: ~ 15g
Carbs: ~ 85g
Protein: ~ 50g

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chicken Parm:

200g Chicken
4oz Dry Pasta
20-30g Cheese
100-150g Pasta Sauce

Take Cooked Chicken and re-heat in microwave
use and heat a stove to high heat and cook pasta and drain it.

Add into a skillet with chicken and pasta and throw in pasta sauce and sautee until tender and ready, toss onto a bowl
Plate chicken on top and top with lowfat or fat free cheese and throw on some extra sauce for display

Eat and enjoy!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Round 2 winners!!!!

You guys going HAM for round 2, winners please PM, with the title "OEP/AP RD2", the following..

Name
Shipping Address
Email
Flavor

The Solution
T-Bone
ayanes35

Thank to everyone who entered and scoop'd up the SICK NP deal! Not to mention, the reminder why contest prep in the summer suuuuuuuucks!!!!!

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Round 2 winners!!!!

You guys going HAM for round 2, winners please PM, with the title "OEP/AP RD2", the following..

Name
Shipping Address
Email
Flavor

The Solution
T-Bone
ayanes35

Thank to everyone who entered and scoop'd up the SICK NP deal! Not to mention, the reminder why contest prep in the summer suuuuuuuucks!!!!!
Thank you soooo much!!! I can't wait to try the vanilla flavor and I'll throw another review up once I use it. Oh and AP looks very interesting so hopefully I see some great results with it!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Nice.... Congrats to all the wieners especially TBOne pulling the double whammmmmy.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Round 2 winners!!!!

The Solution
T-Bone
ayanes35
Congrats fellas! Enjoy!

Thank you soooo much!!! I can't wait to try the vanilla flavor and I'll throw another review up once I use it. Oh and AP looks very interesting so hopefully I see some great results with it!
Look forward to your review bud. Keep us posted on your AP run as well.

Nice.... Congrats to all the wieners especially TBOne pulling the double whammmmmy.
Congrats to who? :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dropped by Bob's place last night and got a pic of his 4th o July dessert....ooooh say can you see....

Capture99.JPG

:) congrats doodes...

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I know that Solution was going to win round 2? :) Congrats winners!!!

Round 2 winners!!!!

Name
Shipping Address
Email
Flavor

The Solution
T-Bone
ayanes35

I beg to differ. Hiking, biking, and swimming for cardio...sugar-free slurpees from 7-11...getting to walk around in a sleeveless shirt when you're 2 weeks out...all major upsides to dieting in the summer.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my internet working at new place, great house/apartment warming gift!(the oep protein). Now only if the dang cable company could get my cable to actually work.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You getting sick of all my recipes yet there Missy?
Of course not, I just assumed you'd be the most likely person to win any contest having to do with food or recipes. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Of course not, I just assumed you'd be the most likely person to win any contest having to do with food or recipes. :)
come make a roadtrip ill supply you on the day of your show with enough desserts :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, i got an extra room. Bring your boyfriend ill cook for him too. Just make sure you dont have sex in my house or ill kill you
Deal
or no deal?

:)
Sounds fair to me, deal. He'll be there, he's doing the show as well and so is DW. All three of us will stop by for a gourmet meal post comp. We'll take pics and vids and post them up on the boards.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds fair to me, deal. He'll be there, he's doing the show as well and so is DW. All three of us will stop by for a gourmet meal post comp. We'll take pics and vids and post them up on the boards.
Chef bob needs the menu to make for the occasion!