\\The DEAL Of The SUMMER// OxyELITE Protein+AP+MORE @ NP!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The classic is a beast!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Word on the street is she came in heavier and looked her best. So Proud of you cassie!!!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Classic! That's awesome

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well what a surprise to see all this! Thanks guys, it was a great weekend to say the least!

Of course I'm on here on show day. I have to make sure my AM friends are taken care of! Check back for more updates. :)

Thats why i am the solution :)
What does that make us, the problem? :p

EDIT: I totally just realized that I missed my 1000th post by 11 posts. Doh! Oh well, guess I'm waiting until post #2000 to do something cool...

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates on this promo shipping?
Hang in there, nothing yet to post. Packages for round 1 may not have shipped. Is there anyone who won round one who DID receive their package?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
All good I just saw the other promo participants getting theirs and I just was asking. USP has never failed me so when it comes it comes... It's better to be surprised when I get home instead of havering a tracking or date.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE for round 1 winners: The mess has been sorted out, and your info is being sent to shipping right now. We'll get these out to ASAP. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. Again, everyone who won round two will have their prize in hand very soon! I sincerely apologize for the long wait.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Round 1 winners, your packages have been processed! Hooray! By the way, we threw in a little something extra for being so patient as we worked this out. ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Round 1 winners, your packages have been processed! Hooray! By the way, we threw in a little something extra for being so patient as we worked this out. ;)
Looking awesome in your new avi kiddo!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking awesome in your new avi kiddo!
Thanks Luke! That one is from just a couple weeks ago. And hey, who are you calling kiddo?!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thank you so much! Just got my goodies and a sweet shirt, gonna have to grow into it(yes!).

Also I plan on logging these in a few weeks just because you sent them. So I will link up as soon as I get started. Thanks again classic!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you so much! Just got my goodies and a sweet shirt, gonna have to grow into it(yes!).

Also I plan on logging these in a few weeks just because you sent them. So I will link up as soon as I get started. Thanks again classic!
Oh good good good! Sweet, looking forward to your log. Be sure to post the link!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Going home tonight so hopefully my package is there!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Thanks USP Labs! Can't wait to give these a go tomorrow

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Score!

Thanks for the update man. Look forward to hearing what you think.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE. Thanks for letting us know it arrived safely. Enjoy and please be sure to let us know how you like everything!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same! That's made out of the stay dri wicking material, yes?
Yes sir! I can't wait to get mine. These ones come in large too, not just XL. The XL is a bit much for me, lol.